[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will she remain the de facto leader of the equestrian girls or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1036250.png (514 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1036250.png
514 KB, 1366x768
Will she remain the de facto leader of the equestrian girls or will she be usurped by the purple bitch?
>>
>>25658406
Rarity isn't a bitch
>>
>>25658406
SciTwi is too Beta to takes sunsets place as the Alpha bitch
>>
>>25658406
She'll be the leader.
As it was foretold in the scrolls
>>
She's the Twilight of EqG
>>
>>25658406
She'll get replaced for EQG Starlight Glimmer in the next movie.
>>
>>25658545
Then who is Human Twilight?
>>
They will engage in sexual intercourse with one another and be happy.
>>
>>25658406
I just want her to go home and be a pony again...
>>
>>25658720
Starlight Glimmer
>>
>>25658406
SciTwi isn't leadership material.
>>
>>25658784
/thread
>>
>>25658778
She hasn't shown any interest in being a pony again. I think it's safe to say she likes being over there
>>
>>25658406
For what it's worth, in one of the newest interviews writers said she's the leader of the group. So yeah, eat shit SciTwi.
>>
>>25658778
>inb4 human sunset
>>
File: bunsetshimmer.png (260 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
bunsetshimmer.png
260 KB, 3000x3000
Rarity likes dat ass of Sunset.

I do too.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.