[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"What you mean? I bet you have wonderful memories spending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>"What you mean? I bet you have wonderful memories spending time with your family on Heart-warming eve or 'Christmas' as you put it..."
>>
>>25656960
Not really, since I didn't celebrate it.

Also Hearthswarming is a lot closer to our thanksgiving, since it celebrates the founding of a nation, and not the amalgamation of three distinct holiday traditions from Christianity, Paganism, and ancient Rome.
>>
>>25656960
>tfw your parents always argued on Christmas.
>tfw you spent all days, playing emulators on classic roms to relive the good innocent days of your childhood.
>tfw You were all alone with just the noises of games ranging from 8-bits to 64-bits.
>tfw you have no classic game system in Equestria, and have to spend an awkward Christmas with ponies and 'socialize'
>Brush Cheetos off.
>Prepare the husky suit and tie.
>Go downstairs as the earth trembles below your overweight autism.
>yfw.
>>
>>25656960
Yes it was cool.
We used to gather, dance , have a big ass dinner and get drunk together.
There were always fun, except for that one when Grandpa was terminal from cancer, that wasn't fun for anyone.
>>
>>25656960
"Don't be silly, Purplot: nice memories of your family don't have a set timeframe. I enjoyed moments that are worthy on their own, not prefixed holidays where you're expected to have fun no matter what."
>>
File: 1448046183023.gif (392 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1448046183023.gif
392 KB, 264x264
>>25656960

My family hasn't been truly together for a long time. Everyone hates each other for different reasons and tries to avoid all contact with each other.
>>
>>25656960
Exactly, that's why I'm depressed.
>>
Its happy holiday
>Decks bitch
>>
>>25656960
Actually yeah. It's all the Christmases and birthdays and anniversaries that I missed when I was in that god damn desert that make me sad.

Fuck the Middle East.
>>
Nonononononononononono.... you don't understand Twilight, I have many good memories. Its just that my Girlfriend broke up with me last year on Christ...Hearth Warmings Eve. Now, since I'm in equestrian, I have no family to go to. So... can I ask you a question now T>>25656960
wilight?
>>
>>25656960
Of course I do, my family is awesome.
>>
File: Batman-Arkham.jpg (385 KB, 1409x709) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Arkham.jpg
385 KB, 1409x709
>>
>>25656960
Hell yeah I have great Christmases.
That's probably solely because I've got a cool brother, though.
>>
>>25656960
>look who finally came out of his cave
>>
>>25656960
Twilight, sweetie, you have got to learn Human's sense of humor. It's my favorite time of year and yes I do spend it with my family. I have wonderful memories of it.
>>
>>25656960
It's called Hanuka
>>
>>25656960
We stopped celebrating christmas after my parents died.
The feeling was lost with them. So meh.
>>
I replay Sands of Time every New Year, I like my tradition.
>>
>>25660501
We should celebrate New Years with each other.
We post our revelations or something like that, only to do them if they are dubs or higher
>>
>>25656960
>Aunt killed herself on Christmas Eve
>Grandpa died of a random heart attack on Christmas day
>Dad got into a car wreck and permanently fucked up his back on Christmas Day

Of course these weren't all in the same year but its hard for my family to have a great Christmas without remembering whats happened
>>
>>25656960
Like I hell I do. My mom and aunts are at it with each other until 4Am every ducking year. So fuck that. If it weren't for my grandparents we would celebrate ALONE. In short, fuck Christmas.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.