[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who created the "New Lunar Republic" concept? I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Who created the "New Lunar Republic" concept?

I know IANACP popularized it with his song as early as in April 2011, but who actually invented the thing? And who designed the logo?
What about the Solar Empire?

I've been looking for this information for a while, but I could find very little about it. Maybe some oldfag here actually remembers how it all came to be.

Also, NLR/Solar Empire thread I guess?
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 721x914) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 721x914
>>25654535
My phallus.
>>
File: 1400314438430.png (254 KB, 768x480) Image search: [Google]
1400314438430.png
254 KB, 768x480
>>25654535
No idea.
Are there any new emblems?
>>
>>25654535
Faust?
>>
>>25654535
Pretty sure it's from foe

New lunar Republic
New California Republic
Geddit?
>>
>>25655341
Nope. Alicorn sisters are mostly dead.
>>
>>25654535
>>
>>25654535
>IANACP
Who?
>>
>>25656791
Iamnotacleverpony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf0tYs5U5RI
>>
>>25654535
From what I heard, it started off as role play on some minor website, not sure if the website was pony or not and eventually I Am Not A Clever Pony made a song about it then it became what it became.

This was many years ago that I heard this and even longer when it allegedly happened so don't expect everything I say to be 100% true
>>
You don't know? Niether do I.

A Deviantartist was my guess.
It could have come from offworld as easily as just another great mind too good for nwo.

It may directly relate to original peripherals of FIM.
Or it may have just been drawn by one clever anon.

I wear this pin facing upward right with the star at six o' clock. A just in case personal spin, as a little town's down hill scene.

And while I've good reason to believe it looks most correct wherever it faces, I have a feeling it should probably be at that 12 o' clock position.
>>
>>25654823
>gradients on flags
Whoever made these flags should kill themselves.
>>
>>25656834
A rejected KYM article about the NLR/SE universe has it that the concept came from a defunct website called flankbook dot com. Maybe it's the one you have in mind?
Sadly, the KYM page has no sources, so I don't know how much trust I should put in it.

>>25654823
Really dig the Twilight logo, besides the "traditional" NLR/SE ones.
>>
Does anyone know why INACP left the fandom? He/she really disappeared from all media?
>>
>>25657211
On 11/13/2011 (give or take a day) he announced he would leave the fandom due to personal reasons, "related primarily to [his] physical and psychological wellbeing". You can find his dA journal on the wayback machine.

Later on, I think late 2012 or 2013, another journal popped out on his dA where he explained he was had been going through MtF hormonal therapy, which had been for him both economically and psychologically distressing (at least, that's what I recall from my memory; regrettably, I don't have any archive for that particular journal, and his dA account was deactivated some time later).

As far as I know, that is the last time we ever heard of him. He hinted in his last journal that he would be back producing music, but outside the fandom and with a different nickname, so who knows, maybe he's still out there, somewhere.

As for me, I consider IANACP one of the most influential musicians in the fandom, and his EP "As Imagined" absolutely delightful to listen to.
>>
>>25654535
>>
>>25654535
>>
>>25659386
OP here, there's no need to keep bumping if you're going to provide no content.
>>
>>25659430
he's a fucking spammer
are you retarded?
>>
>>25659440
More like giving the benefit of a doubt.
>>
>>25659455
He spent entire hour bumping every single thread on page 10
>>
>>25659479
Ah, how lovely. Fuck it then. Polite sage (I don't even remember if OP can bump his own thread).
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.