[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you faggots actually believe that you can go to Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: Thinky Belle.png (135 KB, 949x841) Image search: [Google]
Thinky Belle.png
135 KB, 949x841
Any of you faggots actually believe that you can go to Equestria when you die?

I, in a way, believe that it could happen.

I believe that time is a construct of our brain. As we die, our sense of time slows but can never entirely stop. We go into an eternal dream that can either be our own personal heaven, or our own personal hell.

Think about it, who would know what would hurt you more than yourself? It would also explain why people who have near death experiences from many different religions all claim to see/hear their own god/gods.

So in a way, you could go to Equestria, as our world is only what our brain perceives it as.

Or I'm just a massive faggot
>>
>>25649260
The limit as you approach infinite regression still approaches 1, anon
>>
File: NDE Celestia.png (92 KB, 1873x825) Image search: [Google]
NDE Celestia.png
92 KB, 1873x825
>>25649260
I want to believe
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 620x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 620x382
I think the best way to test the theory is if you kill yourself, op
>>
>>25649260
That would be nice, but I'm not sure how could it work exactly.
But hey, believe whatever you want. It's not like anyone can ever prove you wrong.

I just hope there is something more.
Though the best thing about death is that if there is nothing after it, we won't be there to realize it.
>>
>>25649260
There is a physics concept called "quantum immortality."
Basically, since we always know there's some chance you'll survive every near-death incident, there is some universe in which you never die.
And since consciousness is "sticky", so to speak, you perceive yourself as never dying, your mind always going down the path where you survive.

Or >>25649288 is right and there really is an Equestria.
>>
I think pretty much the same thing, what with all the stories from people who've had near death experiences talking about how their life literally flashes before their eyes or they see something, god, heaven, etc, and the fact that our brians release a shit ton of dmt when we die.

DMT is a chemical that is prominent in our brains when we lucid dream, injest it in as a drug, and right before and about seven minutes after death. Many dmt smokers have reported that they had trips that seemed to last for years sometimes upwards of 50 years, personally I had a trip that seemingly lasted months, when I was stationed on a air force base that was literally floating in the air above Egypt, when in reality I was only tripping for maybe 20 minutes max. Of course you only smoke a little bit of dmt unless you want to get brain problems or die, but when you die you realease all of the dmt you had built up that many likely never end up using, you only really use a little bit of it when you lucid dream.

So basically when you die or nearly die you embark on one gigantic dmt trip of a literal lifetime, which can potentially last thousands of years seemingly given the amount of dmt that normally gets expelled. So my personal belief is that all religions are right and whatever you want to happen when you die ends up happening, so yes that means going to equestria. And yes I imagine the trip could go badly and you could end up in your special hell, but that likely won't happen unless you expect it to or you're a faggot nihilist or something. Also I'm probably a little wrong on some of that shit I said but I believe in the general idea of it.
>>
>>25649418
Killing yourself doesn't lead to Equestria.
>>
What would the Abrahamic God and/or Jesus say about you wanting Equestria in heaven?

I think He might allow it as long as you take your deceased family/friends/loved ones with you or at least visit them frequently.
>>
>>25649260
I would rather go to the human world version of Equestria and if the real Twilight there didn't accept my love then I would simply kidnap and keep her

Forever.
>>
>>25649419
>But hey, believe whatever you want. It's not like anyone can ever prove you wrong.
Well, we CAN monitor brain signals now...
>>
>>25649443
How would you know?
Answer: you dont
>>
>>25649450
If we're talking Old Testament god, he'd smite you into hell for all eternity for eating burgers in life.
Jesus is a bro so he'd be cool with it.
>>
>>25649260
You're all massive faggots.
>>
>>25649499
Ebin.
>>
>>25649450
>"Now Anon, about this heaven of yours.."
>'Yes, Jesus Carlin?'
>"You can go, BUT..I want you to keep in touch with your family, you understand."
>'*sigh* YES, JESUS...gaw..'
>"I don't mean some 'heyhowareya' either, I want you to ask each of them how they're doing-, your grandmother loves you SO much, you know."
>'K JESUS, I GOT IT.'
>>
>>25649467
But the sense of time of the person monitoring the brain wouldn't be the same as the person dying.
>>
File: rarest.png (426 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
rarest.png
426 KB, 666x666
>die
>see shitload of people
>all look miserable and tired
>see a small boat
>go to it
>spit out 20 Obols
>give them to Charon
>say "keep the change" loud enough to make sure people around can hear it
>mfw
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 1000x563
>>25649434
What if you die by throwing yourself in a black hole? Is Equestria waiting at the singularity? Or if you spaghettify before crossing the horizon are you and your waifu trapped in the information hologram on the its surface until the heat death of the universe?
>>
>>25649597
In one possible universe, a UFO picks you up and saves you, so there's that.
But that's a good question...
Can you find ponies by jumping into a black hole?
>>
>>25649597
Don't see how that would change anything. You would still die. Your perception of time would still slow down.
>>
File: End of the Ride.jpg (290 KB, 425x640) Image search: [Google]
End of the Ride.jpg
290 KB, 425x640
>>25649288
I want to believe too anon, I want to believe too.
>>
>>25649437
>and right before and about seven minutes after death

And what if your head was fucked up by shot-gun ?
>>
>>25649984
which is why you shouldn't kill yourself
>>
>>25649437
That's actually pretty interesting. I forgot about DMT
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.