[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Fluttershy the element of kindness when Pinkie Pie is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ponk.jpg (10 KB, 236x237) Image search: [Google]
ponk.jpg
10 KB, 236x237
Why is Fluttershy the element of kindness when Pinkie Pie is just as kind if not more?
>>
File: 1425853962379.jpg (10 KB, 215x220) Image search: [Google]
1425853962379.jpg
10 KB, 215x220
>>25646348
You want more mary sues anon?
>>
>>25646348
Pinkie Pie a fuckin bitch
>>
>>25646373
So is fluttershy
>>
>>25646348
Why isn't Pinkie the princess of friendship since she is 10 times better at making friends than Twilight will ever be.
>>
>>25646348
She wasn't very kind in that donkey ep.
>>
>>25646388
Why isn't pinkie the element of loyalty since she's so dedicated to keeping her friends happy
>>
>>25646388
Pinkie Pie is a social butterfly and good at throwing parties, but she is only one aspect of friendship. She doesn't have a complete repertoire of friendship skills and understanding. She is friendly, and she does know a lot of ponies, but I'd say it's more of a surface kind of friendship for most of those ponies. They're friendly faces, but they don't have a deep bond with her.

It's like the popular kid at high school. He's nice to everyone and everyone knows him, but not many know him well.
>>
>>25646373
>>25646386
So is Rarara
>>
>>25646649
So is Rainbow Dash
>>
>>25646348
Because being a good friend means letting your friends grow and shine in their own roles, and not overshadowing them, even if you can.
>>
File: flanders.jpg (7 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
flanders.jpg
7 KB, 256x197
>>25646348
Cause the elements are destined and not based on merits.

Why do you have your job when someone can do it better?
>>
>>25646348
If we were to argume elements of harmony. I could easily defend pinkie representing all 6
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.