[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Glimmer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1428168296145.png (496 KB, 1149x645) Image search: [Google]
1428168296145.png
496 KB, 1149x645
>All these people bandwagonning for Starlight Glimmer and Glimmerposting
Where were you faggots after the Season 5 premiere? Where were you when we had occasional threads about equality horse during this season, struggling for content and discussion? Fuck off you retarded bandwagonning memesters
>>
File: glimmer face shiggy.png (65 KB, 288x171) Image search: [Google]
glimmer face shiggy.png
65 KB, 288x171
>>25645451
Memes happen spontaneously family.
Now that there are more people who like, why are you complaining?
>>
>>25645459
Because you niggers don't even care about Glimmer, all you care about is dank shitty memes. Go back to Reddit, faggot
>>
File: colorful glimmer face.jpg (209 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
colorful glimmer face.jpg
209 KB, 1280x713
>>25645482
>Because you niggers don't even care about Glimmer
Kill yourself, you know nothing. GlimGlam is now on par with Twilight, my favorite pony.
>>
I've always loved glimmer.
>>
>>25645510
Go fuck yourself memester, she was my favourite before the premiere. You're just bandwagonning for memes like the retard you are.
>>>/b/
>>>/s4s/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/anywherebuthere/
>>
I tried to do a Wickermare CYOA, and no one really wanted to do it. Especially since they got themselves killed after about three posts.
>>
File: glimmer kitty.png (184 KB, 375x499) Image search: [Google]
glimmer kitty.png
184 KB, 375x499
>>25645542
Obviously you're not a true Glimmerfag, you can't even recognize others.
You don't deserve her, you sad fuck.
>>
>>25645561
I don't recognize memesters. Just a couple of weeks until you all get tired and move on to the next meme
>>
Been a fan of Glimmer since the premiere. Best antagonist and a regular pony at that.

Hopefully S6 gives her an arc of her own.
>>
File: crt glimmer face.jpg (901 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
crt glimmer face.jpg
901 KB, 1280x713
>>25645605
I'll see you when that doesn't happen, faggot.
>>
Starlight Glimmer is shit
>>
>>25645526
>>25645545
>>25645607
Now this is heart warming, true Glimmerfags
>>25645611
Don't make Glimmer the next Sunset
>>
File: warhol glimmer face.jpg (288 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
warhol glimmer face.jpg
288 KB, 960x540
>>25645633
It's impossible for glimmer to be the next sunset because she actually has good fans that don't give her the "le religious pony XDDD" characteristic.

>>25645616
Nah.
>>
>>25645648
I meant shittying up the board unnecesarily, can't you guys just stay in 2 or 3 threads at most? This is the kind of shit that makes everyone hate the shimmerfags. I don't care about being hated, it's about being considerate to the rest of the board to try not make this place worse than it already is.
From Glimmerfag to Glimmerfag, please stop.
>>
>>25645683
I'm inclined to agree with you. Posting her everywhere is just fucking annoying, and I love Glimmer as well. If we can keep it to one thread, Some of the other glimmernigger would feel more comfortable posting, and possibly creating content
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.