[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How edgy would Nyx be if she went into the edgy sombra timeline?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
How edgy would Nyx be if she went into the edgy sombra timeline?
>>
>Nyx
Holy shit did we time travel to 2011!?

Quick, we have to warn our past selves!
>>
>>25645175
Dead.
>>
>>25645175
She would probably be a part of a rivaling faction to both Sombra and Celestia if fully grown, or working with one or the other.

The whole world would be full of edge as is, though, so she wouldnt have to change much save for her demeanor and a few battle scars.

I'm still not so sure Celestia in particular would want a miniature NMM, seeing that Luna isn't at her side during, and Nyx cant serve Sombra without being controlled.
>>
File: 1448837452340.png (123 KB, 353x333) Image search: [Google]
1448837452340.png
123 KB, 353x333
>>25645192
To prevent your Future Sins?
>>
Every fanfiction ever is canon in their respective timelines
>>
>>25645437
>Nightmare Moon timeline could be the timeline where NMM gets defeated, is resurrected into Nyx then wins in the end

Notice how sweet she is compared to S1 NMM
>>
>making edgehorse even more edge
>>
>>25645226
You got me anon.
>>25645175
*unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind Sombra*
>Psssh, nothin personnel, kid
*cuts him in half with one swing*
>>
>>25645175
Nix would be a sex slave.
>>
>>25645175
Nyx or Tracy in edgeverse?
>>
>>25645207
>You will never have a miniature NMM
>>
>>25645175
Dude, on a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being not so edgy and with 10 being edgingly edgy, I give a 9.7.
>>
>>25649187
Describe her edge
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.