[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meeting Anon, Really Nervous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (152 KB, 900x1004) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152 KB, 900x1004
Guys.... I'm meeting some anon who lurks here at a park on Saturday. This guy was lurking in that hoersfucker map thread and decided to be friends with me on Steam.

He's going to give me some of his unwanted spaghetti/merch away which includes a few cards and a lunchbox.

I'm really really nervous af. Any tips/stories you wanna share?
>>
You mean tips and tricks on how to interact with another human being? Yeah I have one, all you need to do is man the fuck up you beta faggot
>>
>>25642938
Suck his dick.
That will break the ice.
>>
>>25642938
Carry a concealed weapon.
>>
>>25642938
It's like going on a date Anon. It's nothing to worry about. Just be careful and not get yourself killed this time.
>>
Don't go at night, make sure you're in public view and whatever you do, don't smell his rag to see if it smells like chloroform.
>>
Get high with him, that'll help.

What country ?
>>
Test, plz don't respond
>>
>>25643016
Land of school shootings, Home of the refugees.
>>
You might become the best of friends.
>>
>>25643061
Sverige?
>>
>>25642977
>>25642995
>>25643004
*Laugh track*

Oh shit, looks like we got ourselves some top-tier comedians here.
>>
>>25642938
>stories you wanna share?
I met someone by accident. She was a drawfag and added me on kikebook way back. She was maximum QT so never even bothered asking her which part of the country she lived in. I had transferred to a new university and she recognized me and called out to me by my fake name I put up on kikebook. She graduated before I dropped out and is now a flight attendant.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.