[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nightly Scilight Thread #73
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 208
File: 1448750272619.png (332 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
1448750272619.png
332 KB, 600x739
"A Helping Hand" Edition
Last thread: >>25564872

Archive of /nst/ greentext stories:
http://pastebin.com/6DRjCgDQ

Wiki:
http://nst.wikia.com

Tips for potential writefags:
http://pastebin.com/V1ujiyJt
http://pastebin.com/whCQ2GpX
http://pastebin.com/bnMmZ2T3

All Human Twilight Sparkle content, such as greentext stories, art and discussion go here.

The original (and recommended but not required) prompt:
>"Uhhh, mmm... Anon? W-what are you doing after school?"

Writefagging, drawfagging, discussion, and other SciTwi-related content are highly encouraged during "down time" (or when the thread begins to slow down due to lack of content). New green, drawings, etc. are highly encouraged during these times.
>>
First for Crusaderlight
>>
File: 1448655942822.png (148 KB, 756x570) Image search: [Google]
1448655942822.png
148 KB, 756x570
Once scitwi learns more about magic how much will she abuse it?
without turning into a magic crazed demon
>>
>>25642849
third for sperglight
aspie girls should not be cute
>>
4th for CENALIGHT
>>
>>25642923
>spoiler
They are
>>
>>25643079
I need Twi Twi
>>
I want to know what everyone's dream twilight is
Post the stuff that akes her perfect
>>
>>25644727
She's real.
>>
>>25644779
If she can sleep in with me every day
also I think she is the cutest when her hair is messy like >picrelated
>>
>>25644859
Was supposed to go to
>>25644727
>>
File: uh oh.png (539 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
uh oh.png
539 KB, 1920x1080
>>25642473
Y-Yeah, almost.
>>
>>25645023
I like to think that Twi is straight, but she's a serial shipper who ships kids at CHS (and maybe CPA, too). I wonder what her OTP is.
>>
>>25645030
Flash and Sunset
>>
I've had this idea on my mind forever, and I needed to finally put it down on paper, or the digital equivalent thereof.

>Your mom pulls up to the camp just as the sun begins to rise, its pink and oranges rays illuminating the faded wooden sign and the wooden cross that tops it
>'St. Sebastian's Camp for Troubled Girls,' the sign proclaims in blocky, un-stylized letters
>Other cars form a single-file line in front of your mom's, and more pile up behind you as the train slowly moves through the roundabout, each depositing a single girl
>Laden with sleeping bags and personal effects, they march up the long, winding path towards the Head Lodge, some of them without even turning to say goodbye
>You gulp, clenching your sweaty palms between your thighs
>"You're gonna be fine, dear."
>Your mom reaches over and pats your shoulder
"I know…"
>"I hear the counselors here are super friendly. And I bet you'll find some other girls who like those comic books you read. You'll make friends real easy."
"Yeah…"
>You rest your head against the window, feeling your breakfast churning in your belly
>Most of the other girls arriving look like they're around your age, but some look old enough to be in high school
>You even see one poor girl who looks barely six years old, clutching her rolled sleeping bag against her like a teddy bear
>The line creeps around the roundabout, until it's your turn to exit
>Swallowing a hard lump in your throat, you open the door, the sticky summer air rushing over your face
>Your mom pops the trunk, helping you remove your sleeping bag and a backpack containing your swimsuit, extra clothes, flashlight, and a few of your comics
>"Got everything?"
>You nod, afraid that if you open your mouth to speak you'll throw up
>"Awesome."
>In front of all the other girls, your mom pulls you into a hug
>"Have a good time, okay honey? And remember, God loves you, and he's already ready to forgive you."
"Right…"
>>
>>25645739
>"These counselors want to help you, so listen to them, okay?"
"I will…"
>"That's my girl."
>Your mom plants a kiss on your forehead
>"We'll have a big party when you get back, okay?"
"Yeah…"
>She hugs you tighter
>"Alright, Twi, I'll see you in a week. Have fun!"
>With one final ruffle of your hair, she returns to her car, following the other vehicles through the roundabout and away from the camp
>You watch her go, letting some of the other new arrivals pass you up, then hoist your sleeping bag onto your back and follow them

>The Head Lodge is huge, its exterior covered in fake logs to give the impression of it being a cabin instead of an air-conditioned tech hub for the rest of the camp
>Inside the main hall, you grab a folding chair and stow your things beneath it
>The counselors, each of them sporting a lime-green t-shirt, stand in a row at the front of the room
>Unsurprisingly, all of them are female
>They're talking amongst themselves, occasionally trying to involve some of the campers in their conversation
>You keep your head down, and none of them speak to you
>The room continues to fill, girls you've never seen before crowding onto either side of you, sitting closer and closer, until…
>"Hi! I'm Trixie!"
>You continue to stare at the floor
>"I said 'Hi! I'm Trixie!'"
>The girl next to you pokes your shoulder
"Are you… talking to me?"
>"Yes, dummy! Hi, I'm Trixie."
"Um, hey. I'm Twilight."
>>
>>25645747
>"That's a cool name!"
>The girl, Trixie, looks a year or so younger than you
>She smiles, revealing a row of braces across her teeth
>Her clothes are plain, just overalls, sneakers, and a purple t-shirt, and her blue-white hair is pulled into a messy ponytail behind her head
>You think you can make out some kind of magic-wand logo on the front of her shirt
>"So, why are you here?"
"Huh?"
>"Why'd your parents send you here? Mine sent me here because they think I love Starswirl the Bearded more than Jesus!"
"You… what?"
>"I told them that Starswirl is the coolest ever! They said that's bad, though."
>Trixie swings her feet, still smiling
"Why'd you say that?"
>"Because it's true! Starswirl can do magic! All Jesus and God ever do is send people to hell!"
"Oh…"
>You try to scoot away from Trixie, but there's a different girl sitting on your right
>"Do you know who Starswirl the Bearded is?"
"He's from that one Might and Magic show, right?"
>"Yes! Do you watch it too?"
>Trixie's positively beaming now, clutching her hands against her chest in excitement
"Not really."
>"Awww…"
>Her face falls, but only for a second
>"But you've seen it, right?"
"Once or twice."
>"Who's your favorite?"
"I don't really have--"
>"Mine's Starswirl, because he's the coolest! Did you see the episode where he had to find the Alicorn Amulet?"
>>
>>25645753
"No."
>"Oh, it's so cool! He has to get past the first guardian, right? They're having this huge duel, and Starswirl casts fireball, and--"
>"Alright, everybody!"
>Thankfully, a counselor takes up a microphone, her voice echoing through the lodge
>Trixie gasps, immediately snapping to attention and staring straight ahead
>"Welcome to St. Sebastian's! You guys are the twenty-third group to come through this program, so give yourselves a round of applause!"
>The group claps, Trixie with a particular enthusiasm, but you just stare ahead
>"Before we start, let's bow our heads…"
>The other girls follow suit, but you just drop your eyes to the floor
>"Lord, thank you for bringing these girls here safely. We ask that you look over us today, and continue making sure everyone has a good, healthy, safe time. Amen."
>A chorus of 'amen' echoes through the room
>"Alright, so, here's how things are going to work! Each of you is going to get assigned a cabin. You'll stay in your cabin for the rest of the week. Also, at each cabin, there's going to be one of us."
>The girl gestures to the other counselors, all of whom wave
>"We'll be your assigned counselor! Think of us like your big sister while you're here! We'll be leading your activities, and watching over you. Any questions you have, just ask one of us, okay?"
>The girls around you nod
>Trixie's jittery with excitement, still swinging her feet hard enough to shake your chair along with hers
>"Alright! You should have gotten a nametag earlier, which says which cabin you're in! Go get settled in, and we'll meet back up here for our first activity! Dismissed!"
>She claps her hands, and the girls around you get to their feet
>You join them, shuffling towards the exit
>Trixie follows close behind you
>"So? What cabin are you in?"
"Not sure."
>"Didn't you check?"
"Yeah, but I forgot."
>"How'd you forget?"
>>
>>25645757
"Dunno."
>She watches expectantly until you finally fish your nametag out of your backpack, the plastic card wrapped in its lanyard
"It's says I'm in 3C."
>"Hey! Me too!"
>Trixie claps her hands in excitement, before grabbing onto your arm
>"We can be cabin buddies!"
"Uh… I mean, I guess…"
>"Come on! We can share bunk beds too! I call being on top!"
>You groan, but there isn't enough free space for you to escape from Trixie
>Will they let you switch cabins?

>Unlike the Head Lodge, the cabins are actually, in fact, cabins
>Which means no AC, leaving you to cook in the summer heat as you and Trixie enter your home for the next week
>"Woo! I call top, I call top!"
>She sprints to the first pair of bunks she sees, flinging her duffel bag and sleeping bag on top
>You cross the room, throwing your stuff on the pair as far from Trixie's as possible
>"Hey! Twilight, you were supposed to put your stuff over here!"
>Trixie jumps down from the top bunk, carrying her stuff over to your pair, and throwing it on the top
>"There! That's better! Now we can still be bunk-buddies!"
"Please stop following me."
>"I'm not following you, we're in the same place!"
"You know what I mean…
>Trixie hoists herself up onto her bunk, bouncing on the thin layer of padding that serves for a mattress
>"So, what do you think we're gonna do first, huh? Go camping? Make smores? Sing songs? Do we get to swim? I brought my favorite swimsuit just in case! Do you think anyone else here will like Might and Magic?"
"I have no idea."
>"I bet it's gonna be so much fun! Don't you?"
"Yeah, sure."
>You flop down on your bunk
>Trixie's head peeks over the edge, staring upside-down at you
>>
>>25645764
>"Aren't you excited?"
"Not really."
>Trixie gasps
>"Wh-why not? It's gonna be so much fun!"
"I don't think it's the kind of camp you think it is…"
>"What kind of camp? It's camp!"
"We're not here for fun, Trixie."
>"Then why are we here, dummy? It's camp! Camp is for fun!"
>As if that settles it, Trixie's face disappears from view, and you hear her settling onto the bed above you
>You roll your eyes and begin unpacking your things, stowing your clothes and personal effects under the bed, while unrolling your sleeping bag over the mattress
>One by one, other girls begin to filter into the cabin
>Some introduce themselves, some just shuffle quietly over to a random bed
>Trixie, however, greets each one
>"Hey! I'm Trixie! Hey! I'm Trixie! Hey! I'm Trixie!"
>You're more than a little pleased to notice that most of them seem as annoyed by her friendliness as you are
>The counselor is last, a tall, elegant girl with pink hair falling in a perfect cascade down to her neck
>"Hello, everyone! My name eez Fleur de Lis, and I will be your counzelor zis week!"
>Her words are colored by an accent as French as her name
>She sits on the edge of the bed next to the door, fingers drumming on her clipboard
>"So! First zing's first, I need to make sure everybody eez here! Applebloom?"
>A red-haired girl on the other side of the room raises her hand, and Fleur checks her name off the list
>She moves gradually down, in alphabetical order
>Trixie nearly topples off the bed when she hears her name
>"Here! Over here!"
>"Twilight Sparkle?"
"Here."
>You don't even bother raising your hand
>"Alright. Well, now zat zat's done, we can--"
>She's interrupted by a knock on the cabin door
>>
>>25645771
>Answering reveals a girl about your age, who shrinks back when she sees Fleur
>Despite the heat, she's wearing a huge, ratty sweater, and clutches her sleeping bag against her belly
>Her hair is a vibrant red, tied in a messy bun to keep it out of her face
>You immediately avert your eyes, not wanting to stare, and Fleur addresses the newcomer
>"I zink you have ze wrong cabin, dear."
>You steal another glance at the new girl, your face suddenly flushed, and see her shaking her head
>"N-no, sorry… I w-w-was supposed to be in cabin 2A, but they… they ran out of r-room…"
>"Oh! Zat's perfect, zen! We've got a spare bed right by…"
>She focuses on you for a moment, trying to remember your name
>"Twilight, zere! Go say hello!"
>You immediately roll over, turning your back to both girls to tell them exactly what you think of the "saying hello" thing
>Yet the sounds still reach you, the sounds of the girl's footsteps as the crosses the room, taking the bottom bunk next to yours, the sound of Trixie's latest 'Hey! I'm Trixie!,' the sound of the girl introducing herself as 'M-M-Moondancer…'
>"Alright, everyone! We've got thirty minutes until our first activitee…"
>The way she stretches out 'activity' makes you smile a little
>At least one person here isn't brutally annoying
>"So take a little time and get to know each other, okay? I'm going to speak with ze other counzelors, I'll be back in a bit!"
>You hear the door close, followed by the muffled chatter rising up around the room as the other girls introduce themselves
>Trixie hops down from the top bunk, spinning in a little circle as she tries to pick which group to talk to first
>You ignore her, rooting under your bed for your backpack, unzipping it, and pulling out one of the comics you brought
>Opening it, you bury your face in the colored pages
>"H-hey…"
>You hear Moondancer trying to talk to you, but you ignore her
>"You like Power Ponies?"
>Still not looking at her, you nod
>>
>>25645777
>"That's r-really cool… they're my favorite."
>You give her a thumbs up, and continue reading
>"Is that issue good? I s-still haven't gotten it."
>You shrug, even though this issue is of particularly high quality
>If you tell her that, though, she'll just want to borrow it
>When you next steal a glance at her, she's trying to read over your shoulder
>You turn your back away from her, holding the comic up in front of your face
>"S-so… um… did you read issue number t-two seventy six?"
"Yeah?"
>"It was a r-really good one. The part with M-Maneiac collecting all six pieces of the Grand McGuffin was--"
"It was great, yeah. Can I read in piece, please?"
>"Oh. Y-yeah, sorry…"
>Moondancer scoots away, sitting by herself on the edge of her bed
>Trixie continues making her rounds through the room, re-introducing herself to everyone
>"Hey! I'm Trixie! Who are you!"
>You notice, with a little smug satisfaction, that most of the other girls congregate in tight little circles to avoid her
>She continues on towards you, finding Moondancer sitting herself
>"Hey! I'm Trixie! Who are you?"
>"Moond-dancer, remember…"
>"Moondancer? That's an awesome name! Do you like Might and Magic?"
>"Like it? I love it! It's my f-favorite show."
>"Really? Me too! Did you see the episode last week, where..."
>You hold the comic up to your face, trying not to focus on their insipidity
>Fortunately, Fleur steps into the front of the room to save you from enduring any more of the two of them
>"Alright, everyone! We are going to head back to ze main lodge now for our first activit-ee."
>She stumbles over the word "activity" again, motioning for all of you to fall in line behind her
>You end up at the back of the line, right behind Trixie and Moondancer, the two of whom continue to chatter about their dumb cartoon magic show
>>
>>25645781
>"And the e-episode where they got into Tirek's backstory? Wasn't that great?"
>"Uh huh! And the fight in the next episode was amazing! Tirek was like BOOM BOOM BLAM and Starswirl was like ZAM BOOM KAPOW--"
>"Miz Trixie? Could you keep eet down, please?"
>Trixie hangs her head, embarrassed
>"Sorry…"

>In the Head Lodge, your group is lead to the front of the room, where you sit together in the folding chairs as you wait for the rest of the campers to pile in
>It takes a while to get them situated, which means you get to listen in on more of Trixie's and Moondancer's excited, whispered conversations
>In a hushed voice, Moondancer asks Trixie if she likes Power Ponies, and the other girl's face lights up
>"No! My parents say that reading comics lets the devil into you!"
>"W-what? That's crazy!"
>"But… but they say they're super violent!"
>"They're not any m-more violent than Might and Magic. Plus, there's so many awesome characters! There's Mistress Marevelous, and Zap, and Fillisecond, and R-Radiance, Saddle Rager, and… ummm…"
"Masked Matterhorn," you say under your breath
>The girls continue on without hearing you
>"M-Masked… M-Masked something…"
>You clench your fists in your lap
"It's Matterhorn, you idiot."
>Moondancer turns to you, blushing
>"R-right, yeah… sorry…"
>>
>>25645786
>Her shoulders slump, and she turns back to Trixie, shying away from you slightly
>An apology forms on your lips, but you can't seem to force it out, and you're interrupted by the beginning of the activity
>"Alright, everyone!"
>The same girl who spoke before steps up ahead of the other counselors, holding a microphone
>"Settle down, settle down. I hope you're all moved in comfortably. Remember, if you have any questions, just talk to your counselor. Alright! Now let's get into our first activity."
>She rests a hand on her hip, taking a deep breath
>"So. Your parents sent you here because you've been having a little trouble at home, right? Well, that's okay. Because here at St. Sebastian's, we believe that even good girls do bad things, sometimes. So, what we're gonna try to do with these activities is to teach you how to control those bad impulses, okay? Each activity is going to teach a lesson about how to better follow God's laws. Hopefully, by the end of this session, your bond with the Lord will be strengthened, and you'll be, you know, better able to live out his teachings."
>The counselor shifts her weight to her other leg, scanning the rows of faces pointed at her
>"So! Our lesson today is about *desire.* Now, desire is kind of what drives us, right? You eat because you're hungry, you sleep because you're tired… desire is what makes people work."
>She pulls up a folding chair, flipping it around and sitting down, facing you
>"Now, there's a difference between good desires and bad desires. You all are here because you've got some bad desires in you. And that's okay! We're not perfect. We get tempted by evil things because, well, evil is fun! Or, at least, it is at first glance."
>She stares exactly at you, and you hang your head
>>
>>25645788
>"Now, having bad desires doesn't make you a bad person. But you need to learn to control them! You have to learn to, you know, only act on your good desires! Only act on the desires that point you to the Lord, and ignore the ones pointing you towards Satan. So…"
>The other counselors begin handing out sheets of paper
>When you get yours, you realize it's a map of the camp and the surrounding areas
>"Me and the other counselors hid a bunch of objects out in the woods! Now, you girls are going to go on a bit of a scavenger hunt. If you find something that represents a good desire, you bring it back. But you have to leave the bad desires behind, okay?"
>A chorus of weak "okay"s echoes through the room
>"Great! You're all going to be in pairs for the hunt, so you don't get lost. If you don't know where you are, just look for the water tower, okay? You can see it from all around. If your buddy gets hurt, coming back and get us as fast as you can, alright? Now let's go!"

>Ten minutes later, you're tromping towards the woods, sweating under the summer sun, trying to stay away from Trixie and Moondancer
>Since your cabin had an extra girl, Fleur had to make a single group of three
>And guess which three she picked to go together?
>"So, then, there was that episode with the Staff of Secrecy, remember?"
>"Y-yeah! It was one of m-my favorites! Especially that fight against Ungoliant the Destroyer!"
>"I know! So cool!"
>You increase your pace, gradually pulling ahead of the pair of them, losing yourself in the trees
>They close around you, casting a pleasantly cool shadow over your shoulders
>The forest air is muggy, and the clamoring of insects echoes on all sides
>You spy a cardboard box on the ground, bending down to examine it
>Inside is a toy syringe, the plastic tube colored to give it the appearance of being filled with red liquid
>Is this supposed to represent medicine or drugs?
>>
>>25645795
>Rolling your eyes, you place the syringe back in its box, leaving it for the other girls to find, and run to the top of the hill
>There's a bench hidden amongst some bushes, and you sit down to rest for a bit
>Gradually, Trixie and Moondancer catch up to you, their conversation penetrating the slush of insect humming to reach you
>"…and sh-she just seems so mad at me… I d-don't even know what I did. I just asked her about h-her Power Ponies comic… do you think that made her m-mad?"
>"Maybe she just doesn't like you!"
>"You really think? I g-guess…"
>You chest constricts
>"I'm r-really worried I said something to m-make her mad, but I can't think of wh-what it was…"
>"I bet she just doesn't like you."
>"Yeah… th-that's probably it…"
>You can see the two girls through the bushes
>They take a seat against a tree trunk, scanning the land around them for objects
>It looks like they left the syringe behind, or they didn't notice it
>Trixie notices the expression on Moondancer's face, and shakes the other girl's shoulder
>"What's the matter?"
>"N-nothing…"
>"Tell me tell me tell me!"
>She shakes Moondancer harder
>"It's j-just… n-not many girls at my school like comics. N-none really, except me. I was r-really excited to meet someone who liked them too, especially a g-girl, but…"
>She shrugs
>"I g-guess I messed that up."
>"I don't think you messed anything up. I think she just doesn't like you! But it's okay, she doesn't like Trixie either."
>Moondancer shrugs, and Trixie helps her stand
>The two girls walk off together, not even bothering to look for you
>>
>>25645802

>That night, after the items have been gathered (none of them thanks to you), the counselors take you down to the amphitheater for a post-activity talk
>You're exhausted and your legs ache, and it looks like most of the other girls feel similarly
>Moondancer and Trixie are a few rows beneath you, already friends by the looks of it
>There's an open space next to them, and for a minute you consider taking it
>But you don't
>A different girl gives the speech this time, talking about how proud she is that you managed to find all the healthy desires and leave all the bad ones behind, and how you just have to learn to apply this to your lives, and…
>You don't really care
>It isn't until nine thirty that you get back to the cabins
>Aside from Trixie, everyone seems half dead
>"Did you hear? She said she was proud of us! Like, really proud of us!"
>She's skipping up and down the line, but the girls pay her no mind
>Even Moondancer can't come up with anything to say to her; she looks like she's barely even able to keep herself upright
>Wordlessly, all over you collapse into your bunks
>Trixie hauls herself up to the bed above yours, and you hear her snoring almost immediately
>Fleur, with no hint of embarrassment, undresses herself and begins to pull on her pajamas
>Your face goes hot, and you try to avoid glancing over at her body, glad the other girls aren't looking in your direction
>She pulls on her fuzzy pajama pants almost painfully slowly, every movement of her hips sending little tremors through your chest
>Finally, she hides herself beneath her blankets, after turning out the lights and telling all of you goodnight
>>
>>25645807
>You lean curl up in your sleeping bag, unable to sleep despite the exhaustion in your muscles
>Images of Moondancer and Trixie walking together fill your mind
>And when you push them away, Fleur fills the space instead
>You roll over, feeling like hours have passed since you should have been asleep
>Next to your bed, Moondancer sniffles
>How does she have a cold in scorching weather like this?
>You squeeze your eyes shut, willing her to just go to bed like the rest of you
>She sniffles again, and then again
>And that's when you notice another sound beneath the sniffles: that of soft, pitiful sobs
>You roll over, squinting out of one eye
>In the darkness, you can make out Moondancer sitting upright in bed, her lugs tucked against her chest
>She wipes a hand across her face, and it might just be your imagination, but you think you can see her shaking
"Hey."
>Even though you're whispering, Moondancer still whirls to face you, startled
>"T-T-Twilight? D-did I w-w-wake you? I'm s-s-sorry…"
>Her sobs choke the life out of her words
"You didn't. I can't sleep either."
>"O-oh…"
>Moondancer turns away from you, rubbing her eyes
"Are you okay?"
>She nods
"Are you sure?"
>She starts to nod, then stops, and shrugs instead
>"It's n-nothing… j-j-just kinda homesick…"
"Yeah… me too."
>"I m-m-miss my mom… and m-my dog…"
>>
>>25645830
"Same. I mean, I don't have a dog, but… same."
>Moondancer fishes out something from beneath the bed, blowing her nose into it
"But, you know… it's only a week, right? You'll see them before you know it."
>"I k-know… I'm s-sorry, I'm b-b-being a big b-baby…"
"Nah, you're fine."
>Moondancer nods, folding herself up in her sleeping bag
"Oh, and… Moondancer?"
>"Y-yeah?"
"I'm sorry. For ignoring you."
>"…"
"I don't hate you, either. I… I dunno. I was just in a bad mood, I guess."
>"Th-that's okay."
"Are you sure it's okay?"
>"I m-mean… I'm n-n-not mad…"
"Okay. If you want… you can borrow my Power Ponies comic tomorrow."
>"Really? Are you s-sure?"
"Yeah. Just be careful with it, okay?"
>"Y-yeah, definitely. I'll t-take super good care of it, I p-promise."
"Good. I've got more too, if you… if you want."
>"That'd b-be so cool, thank you so much."
"Don't mention it."
>You adopt a slightly more comfortable position, feeling drowsiness finally beginning to overtake you
>"T-Twilight?"
"Yeah?"
>"D-do you want to be partners tomorrow?"
"Eh, sure."
>>
>>25645839
>"Awesome… good n-night."
"Yeah, night."
>You hear Moondancer's sleeping bag ruffle as she curls up inside it
>Before long, you can hear the gentle, whispered breath of her snoring

And that's the end. Not sure how often I'll update this, but I've enjoyed writing this first chunk of it.

Regularly-scheduled Trapshit coming soon, once I finish rehearsal week for this stupid play.
>>
File: 1449157646761.png (162 KB, 703x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449157646761.png
162 KB, 703x1024
>"Wow, Anon. You believe in God? Aren't you a bit too old to believe in fairy tales?
>>
File: 1449113601587.png (631 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449113601587.png
631 KB, 1280x720
>"I have no idea, Anon. Now can you please give me back my glasses?"
>>
File: 1416531531380.png (41 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
1416531531380.png
41 KB, 650x500
>>25645851
I like what there is so far. It's an interesting setting, for sure.
No idea where you're going with this, though. Looking forward to finding it out.

Is Sunset there?
>>
>>25646580
Aren't you a bit too old to be a bitch?
>>
File: 1426423423331.jpg (59 KB, 521x509) Image search: [Google]
1426423423331.jpg
59 KB, 521x509
>>25645851
Is twilight gonna be cured from the dyke?
>>
File: 1443831943322.png (154 KB, 401x843) Image search: [Google]
1443831943322.png
154 KB, 401x843
A girl who may be just like her may in fact exist.
Too bad she probably has a boyfriend and wouldn't find you attractive, anyway.
>>
File: 1446785306215.png (710 KB, 660x843) Image search: [Google]
1446785306215.png
710 KB, 660x843
>>25647279
This makes me happy.
>>
File: 1449125728981.png (259 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1449125728981.png
259 KB, 800x800
Not Twi related, but its about that other girl we like here so I think it applies
>this will never happen to you
http://img07.deviantart.net/e72c/i/2015/337/0/d/sunset_shimmer_simulator_by_doublewbrothers-d9ivhzg.jpg
>>
>>25647452
That is sad
>>
>>25647452
When I die, I'll probably not leave anyone alone
>>
>>25647272
That is called a cruel world Anon,

I guess people like us just aren't meant to be happy for whatever reason.
>>
File: sunlight.png (188 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sunlight.png
188 KB, 500x500
>>25647138
No, you heretic
>>
File: feeling bad.jpg (144 KB, 600x612) Image search: [Google]
feeling bad.jpg
144 KB, 600x612
>>25647452
>>
is eqg back yet?
>>
>>25645851
I'm conflicted, the setting makes me mad but the story is bueno. God damn Jesus camps...
>>
>>25648080
I believe in EqG
>>
File: 2twis1dash.jpg (227 KB, 1280x788) Image search: [Google]
2twis1dash.jpg
227 KB, 1280x788
Scitwi dashlight anyone?
>>
>>25647138
>>25647279
>Dykeshit is a sin
>Twilight and Sunset have both turned into demons
Sexy unholy demon sex when
>>
File: 1413362505883.png (734 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1413362505883.png
734 KB, 1920x1080
>>25649071

>misspelled dilemma
I can forgive

>slippers on the bed
I... I dont know if i can forgive.
>>
>>25649081
>>25649071
The only escape I have in life on a regular basis
is /NST/

I just want everyone around me to say she's straight, is that so much to ask?

As far as I know, the MAJORITY of each and every other thread that has to deal with the characters from the show do not have the MAJORITY of the posters saying how they enjoy being kucked by another person it's only /NST/ it doesn't make sense.

I go to a fluttershy thread; not because she is my waifu, but because I enjoy the discussion and artwork. I come here, almost all dykeshit, what about Scilight makes you think she is a lesbian?

But I know the real problem, it's because there aren't enough males on the show.

My rage meter just got full after a while of seeing this.
>>
>>25649071
>>25649176

the most unforgivable thing in this image is that Sunset isn't on the bed with them.
>>
>>25649212
Don't you FUCKING dare.
>>
>>25649238
Personally I prefer if the genitals stay apart but

Yes it's still dykeshit.
>>
>>25649265
>>25649279
I've seen this so many times that now I feel apathetic towards it

I still don't understand why you enjoy being kucks it doesn't make sense
>>
File: 1444519708032.png (461 KB, 850x864) Image search: [Google]
1444519708032.png
461 KB, 850x864
Jeff when is the next part of the new stalker ending coming out?
>>
File: 1443672422060.png (387 KB, 758x526) Image search: [Google]
1443672422060.png
387 KB, 758x526
Canon
>>
Reminder that sunset was literally made for twilight
>>
>>25649331
I would understand if it was a fringe minority of people who were doing this but they don't have anyone telling them to fuck off for enjoying being a kuck and then every once in a while I'll do it and get call "HAHAHA DYKESHIT GUY HAH"

Not only that but Sunset is a shit character as well.

Wow, they held hands at one point that means nothing. What an absolutely pathetic ship.
>>
File: 1443469442685.png (503 KB, 1980x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443469442685.png
503 KB, 1980x1080
Moonlight is a great ship
>>
File: 1443674455255.png (311 KB, 589x651) Image search: [Google]
1443674455255.png
311 KB, 589x651
>>
>>25649426
>>25649440
>>25649455
>>25649466
Yeah you keep deluding yourself. I don't know how many of you there are but I think the majority of people here don't even care about his conflict.
>>
File: 1443674545432.png (396 KB, 854x668) Image search: [Google]
1443674545432.png
396 KB, 854x668
>>25649488
I just want to post lesbian twilights
>>
>>
Daily reminder that straight shipping is shit
:^)
>>
>>25649182
>I just want everyone around me to say she's straight, is that so much to ask?
>implying she'd want to fuck you anyway even if she was
get fucked lad
>>
File: 1448732017092.png (56 KB, 169x157) Image search: [Google]
1448732017092.png
56 KB, 169x157
>>25649488
Knowing your greens piss off dykeshit guy fills you with DETERMINATION
no regrets
>>
>>25649739
I do not want to have sex with Twilight. Of course I don't pass judgement on those that do.

I just wish I didn't feel this way, I just want to be cared about by a female.

Reality: As far as I know this is impossible
Fantasy: Anything is possible.

>>25649872
I never read dykeshit greens
>>
>>25649992
She's not real anyway so why does it matter?
>>
>>25650059
I may not have a rebuttal to this but when you have something you attach to and spend hours and hours and hours on, you feel dismayed when things start to go and stay in a direction that you don't like and can do nothing about.

I've tried to find things in these months to make me feel better but there is nothing.
>>
>>25650101
So basically you're lonely?
>>
File: afterschool.jpg (1 MB, 2059x2994) Image search: [Google]
afterschool.jpg
1 MB, 2059x2994
Is it good time to dump silly book cathorse? No? I dont care

Here
>>
>>25650520
Your art just gets better and better
>>
>>25650515
who here isn't?
>>
>>25650572
Me.
>>
>>25650639
Lucky
>>
>>25650639
HOW?!

Teach me your ways wise one
>>
>>25650662
First off, is confidence. I'm not gonna bullshit ya and say looks don't matter but you can't be a spineless fuck. You gotta aim for it.
>>
>>25650520
Das cute
>>
>>25650690
I'm certainly not spineless, and I'd say i'm a 6/10

(factoring in the -2 principle)
>>
>>25650847
"Anon"

ftfy
>>
File: 1443409639551.png (727 KB, 802x1024) Image search: [Google]
1443409639551.png
727 KB, 802x1024
>>25650864
Nope its still sunset
>>
>>25650728
>>25650847
>>25650881
>people who want to date Twilight vs people who want Sunset to date Twilight
This sounds like a fucking boring battle
>>
>>25650908
>This sounds like a fucking boring battle
Wasnt there a dykeshit vs straightshit poll a while ago where dykeshit had 80 votes and straightshit had 2
>>
>>25650728
Then what are you doing here? Get out there and stop being lonely, if you fail it don't matter, try someone else.
>>
>>25650936
I don't remember, but if we're talking about just shipping, dykeshit should win due to the lack of good male characters to ship with Twilight or Sunset. Sunlight makes a lot more sense than Flashlight or any other male ship (which would land in crack shipping territory). Of course I'm sure many of those people would love date either of those girls if they could.
>>
>>
File: BUNS.jpg (785 KB, 2448x2086) Image search: [Google]
BUNS.jpg
785 KB, 2448x2086
Actually ran out of paper
Beep Beep
>>
>>25651180
This reminds me of something but I cant remember
>>
File: 1437669752631.jpg (949 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1437669752631.jpg
949 KB, 2448x3264
>>25651180
Posting one of your first drawings for here
>>
File: where are my testicles, Sunset.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2365) Image search: [Google]
where are my testicles, Sunset.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2365
>>25651527
Its early but not the first.
that takes way back when our boipusi gurl got banned first time
>>
>>25651603
Still cute as fuck
>>
>>25650964
I know shit doesn't make sense I should be fine yet look at me now.
>>
>>25651773
I found the reason, I don't like socializing with people in situations where I don't know them or don't know if I'll be accepted

So to some up my life:

Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>25651869
Yeah that's probably the hardest part, that whole coming out of your shell and being social.
>>
>>25651893
I like being alone because I feel safe and have no pressure. The issue is that I'm alone so often that I get lonely and crave friendship and a girlfriend and shit. But I feel super uncomfortable talking to people and want to be alone again. Basically I'd like a close, not too large group of friends (and maybe a gf) I can fuck with a few days a week, as well as a few days alone. Then I can be with friends when I want to and have my alone time without feeling sad and depressed due to the loneliness.
Basically, I enjoy being alone. But I don't want to have no one I can be with in my life. I need a balance
>>
>>25651937
I am a lot like you but I know exactly what I want
I want someone that I can be alone with together
I have other things I like but twilight is awkward, cute, and smart making her the perfect person I can be alone with
>>
>>25651937
Are you me?

This describes it quite nicely I need a few days to recharge after a social event but I don't want to be alone forever.
>>
>>25651981
That's probably why she's so liked here. The awkwardness and shyness all in the package of a cute girl who at one point didn't have any friends.
desu I never got the vibe that SciTwi had no desire for friends in the film before being redeemed. I wouldn't be surprised if she were loney, but she just had such a hard time making any at Crystal Prep that she gave up and decided to focus solely on her studies. She knew she wasn't good at it and everyone shit on her, so she probably didn't see the point of trying. And then she was super happy when Sunset told her she didn't have to be alone, when those girls showed acceptance towards her. Because she finally had people who liked her.
>>
>>25652038
That sounds not only like a majority of /mlp/ but 4chan as well

I think Scilight should be the new mascot for 4chan
>>
>>25649182
Accept the dykeshit into your heart, and focus on their happiness instead of your own.
>>
>>25652774
Can you like dykeshit but still want to date one of them? I love them both god i am so alone and pathetic i hate myself and i wanna die
>>
>>25652860
Yes you can
>>
>>25652877
>you will never have a polyamorous relationship with SciTwi and Sunset
>you will never have a great time loving one another
>you will never have a passionate threesome with them
basically MUPPET but Sunset instead of Moondancer
>>
>>25652860
Don't worry anon we still love you. You're welcome here anytime.
>>
>>25649689
>you will never help twilight after she dropped her eyes
>>
File: 1439880322311.png (151 KB, 1125x750) Image search: [Google]
1439880322311.png
151 KB, 1125x750
>>
File: 1445825310153.png (1 MB, 840x1581) Image search: [Google]
1445825310153.png
1 MB, 840x1581
>>25653043
Daydream a more qt
>>
>>25653266
i have an irrational love for the shimsham.
>>
File: chevalier reverie.png (2 MB, 1144x1369) Image search: [Google]
chevalier reverie.png
2 MB, 1144x1369
>>25653266
She's worthy of being paired up with Twalot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3ujm4wfgYw
>>
>>25654510
Yes
>>
File: 1448147824573.png (196 KB, 784x566) Image search: [Google]
1448147824573.png
196 KB, 784x566
>>25649408
Thanks for posting this one, i lost it a while ago
Here, have a Sunlight
>>
>>25654510
Oh yeah, other then the fact that they have nothing in common, they are perfect for each other.

Instead of me or you who dedicate their lives to her.
>>
File: Sunlight.png (559 KB, 1280x805) Image search: [Google]
Sunlight.png
559 KB, 1280x805
>>25655993
Good thing i got my internet back today
>>
File: Sunlight (2).png (524 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sunlight (2).png
524 KB, 1200x1000
>>25656026
Welp, thread seems quiet
post even more dykeshit
>>
File: Sunlight (8).png (533 KB, 1183x891) Image search: [Google]
Sunlight (8).png
533 KB, 1183x891
>>25656118
>>
File: image.png (500 KB, 1024x467) Image search: [Google]
image.png
500 KB, 1024x467
>>25656118
triple the dykeshit
>>
>>25650413
This isn't dykeshit. This is more friend stuff.

>>25656367
This, too.
>>
File: Sunlight (7).png (460 KB, 973x781) Image search: [Google]
Sunlight (7).png
460 KB, 973x781
>>25656377
Dykeshit enough for you?
>>
File: image.png (138 KB, 375x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 375x600
>>
>>25656377
>>25656444
>>25657000
Damn son.
Nice.
>>
File: 1444851512753.png (627 KB, 2042x2544) Image search: [Google]
1444851512753.png
627 KB, 2042x2544
Can someone draw scitwi in a roman costume
>>
File: dank lab.jpg (294 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dank lab.jpg
294 KB, 1920x1080
I want to walk into Scilight's lab in awkward moments.

I bet she browses /g/ and shills Thinkpads
>>
>>25657773
"Anon!"
>"Twilight, Why do you have horse ears?"
>>
>>25657773
I've always wondered this: did she ever have classes at Crystal Prep? Because there were classes going on during when she was in there and she wasn't in a classroom, and yet even faculty seemed fine with it.
>>
>>25658114
She probably had free periods and/or the faculty is fine with her being in her lab during study hall. Didn't seem out of the ordinary to me.
>>
Trapshit pastebin is updated. Opening night for this dumb play I'm in is tonight, but I'll hopefully be able to write once that's done. Expect Trapshit tonight and tomorrow morning, and then Dykeshit after that.

Part one: http://pastebin.com/qU90T9fG
Part two: http://pastebin.com/U41EtFwC
>>
>>25658564
Apparently, the last update pushed the story past the 100k words mark.

What the fuck am I doing with my life?
>>
>>25658594
Writing a very intriguing story on 4chan obviously.

Of course I don't even see how this story could end
>>
>>25658594
Bringing me traps, in a very trapless life.
>>
>>25658594
Pleasing your = overlords of course.
>>
>>25658594
Well I think it's time to be that guy.

How is this TRAPlight?
we already know that Twilight is a male so nobody is getting trapped.

An example of a real trap?: Trapdagio
whoever wrote that is quite the interesting guy and Anon actually got trapped that time.
>>
File: thumb.png (37 KB, 250x199) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
37 KB, 250x199
>>25658594
You're in meme hell, lad. Enjoy your stay. Now here's your complimentary waifu
>>
>>25658842
>Trapdagio
>whoever wrote that is quite the interesting guy
You have no idea
>>
I think every once in a while we should post what kind of music we like ITT

I'll start:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2NNt1bsmqU
>>
>>25658594
not writing enough spacedykeshit, thats what
>>
benis
>>
Where is DOT
I need of three of their stories
>>
>>25658938
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8tOz6M-RTM
>>
>>25659486
Thats lewd
>>
>>25659312
Hmm that's interesting.

How many of you like EDM?
>>
>>25657773

Two oscilloscopes, okay that's fine.

Laptop with headphones, I guess.

Desktop, but the actual computer is in cardboard box? Weird, but I guess that's okay. I guess Twilight might need two computers for her research or whatever.

Test tubes - but why? Also, why are they still filled with chemicals? That's kind of dangerous. And where would she dispose of the substances in them when she's done? I don't see a sink or anything. And what would she be doing with these? Those are for chemistry, not physics or whatever "studying magic" fits into.

Microscope with slides - what exactly would she use this for? Once again, not studying biology here. I guess you could use it to look at microcircuitry, but it doesn't look like that's a microscope powerful enough for that, unless she's using fairly large, outdated microcircuits. Also, you would probably want a clean room for that so that you don't ruin the circuit.

And what the fuck is that thing next to the oscilloscopes? Is that her vibrator? I mean, with the lotion and the tissuebox on the back shelf over there, I guess lab gets pretty boring waiting for random magical events to occur. My best guess is it's a test tube vortex or a joystick or something, or maybe some piece of lab equipment I've never seen, but even so. What the fuck.

Dammit, badly made science labs just trigger my autism.
>>
>>25660173
Not all lab equipment has to be based in reality ya know. I assume they just kind of made it to cover a large array of scientific areas
>>
>>25659990
I like it. In fact I make my own on occasion. It's shit but who gives a fuck.
>>
>>25658938

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDXWK3W477w
>>
>>25660221
Now I want to hear it. Post sauce
>>
>>25660247
Damn that's good.
>>
>>25660255
Here you go senpai.
https://soundcloud.com/r3st4rt
>>
File: fracsun-Vt5qc2s.png (1 MB, 1300x1200) Image search: [Google]
fracsun-Vt5qc2s.png
1 MB, 1300x1200
>>25647279
Aww shit, I recognize that pic
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/234937/fractured-sunlight

On that note, any recommendations of good Fimfiction stories featuring Scilight and/or shimsham? Preferably ones that don't blindly ship Sunlight without any reasonable basis or consideration of the issues. The only ones I know that meet that criteria are Fractured Sunlight (linked above) and 7DSJ (which is an all-around shitshow).
>>
>>25660293
That actually wasn't really that bad, Some of it sounded like N64 level music and if Jean Michel Jarre was modern sounding.

My favorite was Cleared for Takeoff.

Of course I assume you'll get better, just have to have a good build-up and an awesome drop and it'll be much more enjoyable. Always improve
>>
>>25660279

Here, have some more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by2TA_yDlJg
>>
>>25660387
Well I'm glad somebody could actually enjoy it, I'd definitely make more but at the moment its just a little hobby I work on every now and again.
>>
Friday evening will now be known as the Nightly Music Thread. As long as there aren't any greens going on at the time.
>>
>>25660435
Well if you ever find the passion or the time you should work on it.

When I ever try at something I never just do it to be kind of good at it I work and work at it until I can't get anymore out of it or I become an expert at it. One day I hope to make EDM too, it's just that I have limited knowledge and resources at the moment.
>>
>>25660467
I try to, just kinda hard with life and college. But I make time when I can.
I do it mostly because I find it fun, and music is just something that I love, ya feel? I wish you luck with making your own, and hey maybe one day you can hit me with your mixtape senpai.
>>
>>25660438
No
>>
>>25660490
Oh yeah, I don't really expect it to become a career or anything, I just want to know the feeling of creating something and enjoying that creation yourself, and music is more enjoyable to me then movies or games.

Look for it to drop 2018!
>>
>>25660511
Hmm... I wonder how it would feel to see the thread go in a direction that you wouldn't like or do anything about?

Because that's exactly what's going to happen.
>>
>>25660511

Why not?
>>
>>25660547
its more of this general is supposed to be about twilight and there are usually one or two threads dedicated to music
I am not saying you cant ever discuss music here its just there are places to do it
>>
>>25660577
It's not going to be an official part of the thread just something to fuck around with when there's nothing to do. Also I just want to see what kind of music you guys like.
>>
>>25660547
On Friday's let's discuss the type of music you'd listen to with Scilight.
There now he can't complain.
>>
>>25660352
Is that story any good? See a lot of art for it on the 'Booru.
>>
>>25660605
Sounds good to me. Now we can have things structured a bit more. Kind of like how the weekly prompts were supposed to happen, and never did.
>>
File: 1443471280737.png (481 KB, 1980x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443471280737.png
481 KB, 1980x1080
is Chronos on?
>>
>>25660625
We should try and start the weekly prompts again I really liked that idea
>>
>>25660625
So in honor of this, do you guys think scilight would enjoy video game soundtracks?
>>
>>25660655
Probably, This is one of my favorites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1wyLJlpQuc
>>
>>25659304
Sorry. I haven't typed a single word of Twi Twi.
Tomorrow I'll get to it somehow.
>>
Wow, we've actually been on page 1 for like 10 minutes, this is a record for months.
>>
>>25660608
It is pretty good, but the reason you see so much art is because the author commisioned a pic for every chapter + the cover.
>>
File: checked.jpg (26 KB, 400x524) Image search: [Google]
checked.jpg
26 KB, 400x524
>>25660722
love you too =

>>25660655
>>25660677
>>25660722
>>25660755
shit, I ruined that combo
>>
File: large copy 3.jpg (206 KB, 614x1024) Image search: [Google]
large copy 3.jpg
206 KB, 614x1024
Daily reminder that she wouldn't love you if she were real. She won't fuck you. Just drop it. Some of us are gonna die never experiencing love. It's useless.
>>
>>25660802
Daily reminder that you shouldnt love her as a friend, girlfriend, crush, wife or anything else
You should love her as a she is a goddess
>>
>>25660802
Jokes on you, I don't want to fuck her anyway.

And even if the impossible did happen ie, her existing, I would force her to love me.

I wouldn't let such an amazing circumstance slip through my fingers, I would kidnap her instantly if she didn't love me willingly.
>>
>>25660829
>You should love her as a she is a goddess
that is how you get c u c k e d. you don't get respect from women by doing that. you show them that you don't need them. that you have options and that you don't need her. you let them know. spin plates. dread game them. be alpha as fuck. and they'll fucking love you for it

alpha fux beta bux

take the red pill
>>
>>25660853
As correct as you are, you know if you say that anywhere else other then /R9K/ you'll be told to go back to your containment board.

I like to think that Twilight is cannonically a good female that would like betas like us.
>>
>>25660882
No she wouldn't. She'd fuck Flash Sentry before she'd fuck any of us. Because he's an alpha male.
Face it, she wouldn't want any of us.
>>
>>25660896
Didn't you watch the movie? She completely ignored flash when they crashed into each other.

I think this is all you need pham:

1. Don't be fat
2. TRY to be /fit/
3. Don't be too autistic
4. Be intelligent
5. Be nice

I am all these things.

>>25660943
>Implying you aren't a kek.
>>
>>25660896
what if you're an alpha nerd with sexy physique like Jeff?
>>
>>25660943
You're free to think that, but until they kiss and/or until the writers pull a Korra, thinking she's straight or bi is also fine

>>25660958
I still think they hook up next movie. There's still a chance IMHO
>>
>>25660962
>tfw you will never be an alpha male wrecking trap boipusy for fun
>>
>>25661001
I'm working on that right now actually so it is possible.
>>
>>25660852
>I would force her to love me.
lel that's not love at all
and why wouldn't you want to fuck her? sex is great, m8. especially whilst in a relationship
>>
>>25660786
Well he either has a lot of money, drawfriends or takes his work pretty serious. Which could be a good sign.

I don't like feelsy angsty stories though. Is it tolerable?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
>>25660962
>is smart
>fences like a gentleman
>writes bretty gud
>does science
Jeff *is* Flash Sentry. we literally stand no chance.
>>
>>25661061
I'm just saying if she didn't willingly love me then I would have to do that. I wouldn't be able to live knowing that Twilight is real and that I can't have her with me, I would probably put a bullet through my brain.

Also the though of sex with anyone is not appealing and not only that, but Twilight will stay a virgin forever. Isn't that great?
>>
File: just give up.png (410 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
just give up.png
410 KB, 1280x720
>>25660985
>I still think they hook up next movie. There's still a chance IMHO
I find that almost impossible by this point. MLP has always gone for the love at first sight thing, and most shows (or kids shows at least) also do this most of the time. Adding to that the deleted 'Why does nobody likes me?' line in Slice of Life, it's safe to say Flash is a joke now.
>>
>>25661089
Dont forget he also plays piano and is going to be in a christmas play or something
jeff is alpha as fuck
>>
>>25661104
You may as well be friends, then. I'm sorry, but I would want to fuck what I date, personally. I wanna StalkerLight kinda relationship, but that kind of relationship is so Disneyeque that it's impossible.
>>
>>25661148
Ever heard of Asexuals?
>>
>>25661156
Oh boy here we go
>>
>>25661175
Don't be a disrespectful shitlord now.
>>
>>25661067
>I don't like feelsy angsty stories though. Is it tolerable?
Well, the whole premise of the story is that Scilight's best friend (human-world Sunset) died when she was ten, requiring years and years of therapy. So yeah, it gets kind of angsty sometimes, though it never really goes over the top with it.
>>
>>25661230
Ah. I ask because I love SunLight, it's my fav ship so had my eye on it for a while. I'll probably check it out.
>>
>>25661326
Why tho?
>>
File: jeffmango r63.png (470 KB, 1656x3312) Image search: [Google]
jeffmango r63.png
470 KB, 1656x3312
>>25661133
>"Sup, Anon--"
>"--Whoa there, buddy. I'ma let you finish, but Scilight is *my* waifu."
>"You're cool with that, right? Awesome, I knew you were a bro."
>"Well... If you'd excuse us, we're gonna go scissor in the locker for an hour or so."
>>
>>25661392
no
this is dykeshit of the worst kind
>>
>>25661392
I said jeff was alpha as fuck
Flash is a beta
>>
>>25661406
Now you know how I feel on everything dykeshit involving Twilight.
>>
>>25661392
I want to cum inside JeffMango
>>
>>25657607
No
>>
>>25661571
I'm gonna be honest. I kinda want to fuck Anon.
>>
File: anon king of the monkeys.jpg (50 KB, 253x562) Image search: [Google]
anon king of the monkeys.jpg
50 KB, 253x562
>>25661639
We all do
>>
>>25660626
Chronos is ALWAYS ON!
He says an hour and a half later.
>>
File: 1440899063656.png (323 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1440899063656.png
323 KB, 800x1000
>>
>>25661939
That leg looks broken
>>
>>25662049
She is just really flexible
>>
File: heliotrope faylasuf.jpg (167 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
heliotrope faylasuf.jpg
167 KB, 400x550
>>25658564
>tfw more starlight
deliver us the emotionally beleaguered philosopher
>>
>>25662183
neither one of us will be virgins
>>
File: 1436235342455.png (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1436235342455.png
1 MB, 1280x960
>>
File: 1446156969797.png (147 KB, 540x393) Image search: [Google]
1446156969797.png
147 KB, 540x393
>>
File: 1449165583921.png (9 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449165583921.png
9 KB, 500x500
>>
File: 1449278016772.png (136 KB, 956x1121) Image search: [Google]
1449278016772.png
136 KB, 956x1121
>>
>>25663016
Dude who's the artist?
>>
I want a story where sunset has a crush on twilight and asks her out
then she gets rejected because twilight is already with someone
later Sunset goes through the portal to ask out ponytwi only to find ponytwi cuddling with ponyscitwi
>>
>>25663378
I want dykeshit where she is rejected because the girl is straight.
Oh wait that was R9K with Twilight, only the gender is reversed. And then she became a lesbian.
>>
File: 1439232200877.png (528 KB, 816x849) Image search: [Google]
1439232200877.png
528 KB, 816x849
>>25661795
>Guy asks for me by name.
>Never find out for what porpoise.
Where ever you are Anon, sweet dreams Space Cowboy.
>>
File: Untucked Twilight.png (65 KB, 352x830) Image search: [Google]
Untucked Twilight.png
65 KB, 352x830
>there are people out there who consider wearing a necktie with an untucked shirt to be an acceptable practice.
>>
File: Sour.png (194 KB, 780x1024) Image search: [Google]
Sour.png
194 KB, 780x1024
>>25665140
>mfw i had a female friend who did this with an uniform that was closer to the male one
>mfw not even the principal said anything to her because 'it isn't the uniform' or some shit
>mfw people would point it out if I did it
fuck the matriarchy
>>
>>25665997
Wow
>>
>>25664893
wot
>>
>>25666258
What did it say?
>>
>>25666486
Literally '>>25642849'

Someone's been bumping a lot of threads this way lately.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 208

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.