[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Agent Anon, I've been expecting you."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: gideon_tiara_by_atryl-d5e7lsi.png (756 KB, 1451x1000) Image search: [Google]
gideon_tiara_by_atryl-d5e7lsi.png
756 KB, 1451x1000
>"Agent Anon, I've been expecting you."
>>
File: 997901.png (1 MB, 4840x4840) Image search: [Google]
997901.png
1 MB, 4840x4840
>>25642480
is that a puppet in your lap or are you just happy to see me?
>>
>>25642480
Fucking hell Tiara, just give me the money.
I got other 27 pizzas i need to deliver to Pinkie Pie in 10 different locations.
>>
>>25642480
I'm pretty sure you're not evil anymore.
>>
File: 1447858221887.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447858221887.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>
>>25642517
>"Oh but Agent Anon, your companies advertising clearly states that it is to be delivered in 30 minutes or its free."
>"It took you 32 minutes to deliver."
>>
>>25642547
Tiara your forwarding your clock thing didn't work the first time and it was embarrassing seeing your parents trying to prove it, just give me my pay so i can go.
>>
>>25642584
>"Aha but it seems that I found another problem, you have brought me a bottle of coca cola when I specifically asked for pepsi."
>>
>>25642611
You've been told once, you've been told a thousand times, Tiara; We carry Coke products, not Pepsi.

Shit, you ordered online and we have your receipt right here.

Just gimme my damn money.
>>
>>25642480
You'll never get away with this Tiara!
Just so you know, getting caught was part of my master plan!
>>
I picture agent Anon would be exactly like Archer.
>>
>>25642636
>"Anon I'll tell you the truth, my parents are not home tonight but my butler is and I know all his dirty little secrets."
>"So what do you say Anon, you wanna see how far he's willing to go to keep those secrets, all it will cost you is one free meal."
>>
>>25642690
>see how far he's willing to go
and suddenly this thread turned into an old man getting bribed by a little girl to give a toothless blowjob to the pizza guy.
>>
>>25642611
>Anon sighs, non chalantaly he grabs the soda bottle label revealing a blue label that says Pepsi
>He wished that this time, THIS TIME that little brat didn't pull him in her weird games. He still have nightmares about the poker game where you bet your delivery pizzas.
>>
>>25642690
NO DAMMIT.
STOP WITH THESE SCHEMES TO AVOID TO PAY FOR THE PIZZA OR WE'LL BLACKLIST YOU.
>>
File: th-4.jpg (10 KB, 232x300) Image search: [Google]
th-4.jpg
10 KB, 232x300
>>25642753
>"Oh don't be like that Anon, hey actually I know for a fact that silver spoon has a poor person fetish and you seem to be right up her ally so how about I call her up and than after you two have some fun we can talk about this pizza meal, yeah?"
>>
>>25642807
>The image of Brendan Fraser with a bad haircut pops in your head.
>You wonder if this is how Filthy Rich is preparing her to become a monster in the art of rip off people.
>Well, time to play dirty.

Funny thing you mention Silver Spoon, i was just at her house and it was a huge party there, I delivered 4 giant size pizzas and 5 cupcakes crust cadenza to Pinkie Pie who was there.
Say, aren't you best friends?
What are you doing all here by yourself with that queen Butler who keeps staring at my crotch?
>>
>>25642957
>"I'm sure there is but going too a party this late would be exhausting and a future CEO of a fortune 500 needs her beauty rest, so I decided since I want to get back to the Netflix waiting for me in my room that I will pay for the pizza."
>"But first let me retrieve my coupon book."
>"BUTLER, RETRIEVE ME MOTHERS COUPON BOOK OR YOU WILL GET NO MONEY TO FUND YOUR HERION ADDICTION!"
>"Now that we wait on him, how has your day been Anon?"
>>
>>25643158
exactly, that's what we need. Always been in love with the character.
>>
>>25643158
>>
>>25642480
Who are you?
>>
>>25643158
Now I'm cool too
>>
>>25642480
Miss Tiara,

You've been erecting me.
>>
Do you expect me to talk?
>"No Mr. Anon, i expect you to die!"
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.