[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 24
File: Delusion P1.png (1 MB, 500x9961) Image search: [Google]
Delusion P1.png
1 MB, 500x9961
Would you REALLY make love to her, Anon?

Would you go through it, even though that would be beastiality?
>>
>>25641061
yes

also TL;DR
>>
File: Delusion P2.png (734 KB, 544x6325) Image search: [Google]
Delusion P2.png
734 KB, 544x6325
>>25641078

Kange will see it. That's good enough.
>>
>>25641061
Yea, I'd still fuck her.
Human or not, she's sapient and cute, and that's good enough for me.
>>
>>25641061
>>25641092

blue is delusional as fuck lmao
>>
>implying there's anything wrong with bestiality
>>
>>25641061
I am saving this thing
>>
>>25641434
Wrong color.

>>25641455
qq

>>25641648
I needed to hear that.
>>
>>25641213
This guy gets it.
>>
File: crt glimmer face.jpg (901 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
crt glimmer face.jpg
901 KB, 1280x713
>>25641455
>
>>
File: horselove.png (180 KB, 1112x2128) Image search: [Google]
horselove.png
180 KB, 1112x2128
>>25641455
This, truth be told, ma familia.
>>
>>25641061
It's not bestiality, anyone who thinks that is honestly a moron.
>>
>>25641803
Maybe if your waifu is Miku or some shit

>>25641755
That's beautiful. Wish I could meet that anon
>>
>>25641814
Nope, it's Twilight.
Simply because she slightly resembles a beast doesn't mean she is.
>>
>>25641829
This is just bandages upon bandages, truly. Even giving a damn about whether she's a beast is the problem. Stop with the Stockholm Syndrome to peer pressure and drop the wannabe middle ground.

She's a pony. End of story. Call yourself a horsefucker and be proud.
>>
>>25641683

>Wrong color

Nah, your whole argument could be directed at yourself, too, if you are going to be honest family. it's funny that early on he misread your statement about not considering yourself to be on some higher plane of existence, he saw right through that lie even if he couldn't articulate it.

>you would be doing yourself a favor if you cut out the habit of reflex bashing of people's tastes when there's no harm in them

just like how you're pedantically bashing his opinion about bestiality, an opinion he holds that causes no harm to anyone? toppest kek

your writing is also all over the place, probably because you're too focused on jerking yourself off to realize that it's contradictory

a talentless megalomaniac imprisoned by his own rhetoric, how sad kek
>>
>>25641854
>peer pressure
More like personal standards.
She's not what we call a beast. End of story.

>Call yourself a horsefucker and be proud.
No, I refuse to label myself. I've never called myself a brony, and I will never call myself a horsefucker.
>>
>>25641854
I wholeheartedly agree with you anon all these relationship stigmas are nothing lies some people tell themselves as to raise themselves up upon their own pedestal of pride to decide who is better than the god they pray to or lower than the dirt he spits on
>>
>>25641897
I bet you get the shakes when somebody leaves their fork on the right side of their plate.
>>
>>25641887
What is wrong with labeling oneself anon other than how another might see you and if they are ignorant enough to believe it why would you value their opinions
>>
>>25641907
I do get bothered by inconsequential small problems rather often but it is usually pictures off tilt.
>>
File: Blue at his keyboard.jpg (254 KB, 980x1479) Image search: [Google]
Blue at his keyboard.jpg
254 KB, 980x1479
>>25641061
Blue has ascended beyond autism holy shit.
>>
>>25642101
>that pic
I'd be a bit hotter than that if I were a grill.
>>
>>25642118

a dubious claim
>>
>>25642101
While I do believe it strange for him to attempt to have a reasonable conversation with a stranger on omegle I don't believe he "autistic" so to speak and yes I know it is a meme to cal someone you cannot understand or think you are superior to mentally handicapped
>>
>>25642138

what do you think was reasonable about that "conversation"
>>
This guys outlook reminds me of my own, but a bit less... Wordy.

I call it 'Not Caring'.

You fucked a horse? Good for you.
You want to believe something? Fine by me.
You like skinning people and wearing their akin around the house with your pee-pee tucked in? Just don't do it to me.
>>
>>25642151
What part of this conversation is reasonable.
What part of any conversation is reasonable.
Who determines what is and what is not reasonable.
I find blue unreasonable for attempting to make a random person want to believe a anonymous stranger. Why do you find it unreasonable anon
>>
>>25642225

I find it unreasonable because blue is a hypocrite and both refuses to listen to red and also treats him like shit
>>
>>25642261

under the guise of being a "pursuer of truth" no less, when he is anything but, being unable to recognize his own self-deception in the first place
>>
>>25642272
How is he deceiving himself might I ask you?
And how is he hypocritical?
>>
>>25642389
>somebody sees me true colors and isn't putting all their eggs into dragging me through the coals

I am proud
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
>>25642398
You're one weird fella, and I can respect that. But don't be self-righteous about your weirdness. That makes you look like a prick.
>>
>>25642426
Don't get me wrong, 51% of the reason I'm a prick is because it's fun.

The rest of it, though, is a validity measure. Anyone who is worth my time will see my values for what they're worth and hop on board, or successfully break them for me.

I like to know that people don't agree with me to feel good. I don't want a crowd, I don't want companions. I want people who come to me because I'm right.

I have about 5 of those now and it's taken 4 years to find them. Honest people are hard to find.
>>
>>25642389

Read through it again and you'll see that all of his grandstanding can be turned around and applied to him. None of his arguments stand up under the scrutiny of his own reasoning.

>>25642398

You're a parasite that latches onto emotionally vulnerable people. People are just toys to you, you even admit that in your log. Luckily you're pathetic enough that Omegle is the only way you can act out on these urges to dominate others. I'm glad your intended victim finally quit his chat with you. He couldn't even parse grammar properly and yet you failed to convince him of anything.
>>
>>25642444
>I have about 5 of those now and it's taken 4 years to find them.

Yeah it figures. I knew it. You're a predator.
>>
>>25642465
I label one person as a toy and suddenly you assume I think they're all toys by default. Cute. Grade school teach you that one?

Anyway, it's not a matter of convincing people of anything. It's a matter of persuading them to accept what they already know. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a pretend game on their part. They'd have to actually be deceived to some degree in order for teaching or enlightenment to take place.

Deception and a lack of knowledge is a very rare obstacle facing this species. Ignoring what we already know is the greatest obstacle we will ever face.

>>25642475
What?
>>
>>25642495

If you were what you say you are, you would be able to accept your hypocrisy and grow from it. But you are a liar and a deceiver, who only wants to control others. The greatest victory for you is when someone comes crawling to you like a dog. You're playing the pretend game and trying to get others to join you in your pathetic delusion. Trying to get at their weaknesses, to get them to ignore what they already know and swallow what you feed them. You're fucking trash.
>>
>>25642544
You're putting too much visible effort into trying to pull the rug out from under my feet. It's kind of like watching a really twiggy kid finally stand up to his bully in high school and just kind of shake and convulse a little, like he doesn't know what to do with the aggression running through him.

Sorry. My greatest hope for everyone I speak to is that they will stand beside me as an equal or greater.

Feasting on the tears of delusional liars like you is no more than an extremely frequent biproduct of my search for honest people.

Still haven't seen any explanation as to how I'm a liar or a deceiver. You say I do these things but give no examples.
>>
>>25642562

You take sadistic pleasure in making lurid metaphors about the emotional states of other people. Even in your fantasies you can't help but conflate yourself with the powerful bully, and those who oppose you as weak and impotent. You're one sick fuck. It must feel good whenever someone falls prey to your lies and sends you that email, makes that contact. Your little heart probably skips a beat knowing that you've snared some poor idiot.

You can ignore my explanations all you want, but I at least can see you for what you are. A pathetic worm who preys on people even weaker than he is.
>>
>>25642588
Sadism is like a bullet, a knife or a snakebite. It's only a problem when it happens to the wrong person. And the suffering of somebody who thrives by sustaining intellectual atrophy for the entire species by buying into lies is of no consequence.

At least when they entertain me, they're somewhat useful. Not just self-aware objects with feelings.
>>
File: harkness test.jpg (110 KB, 736x952) Image search: [Google]
harkness test.jpg
110 KB, 736x952
>>25641061
>>
>>25642609

I always want to believe that all humans have the capacity for goodness. But there are times when I encounter people so evil that my faith is shaken.

This isn't one of those times. Christ you're like a caricature. Laughing my ass off family.
>>
>>25642617
>if it cant speak, it can't consent
>body language doesnt count
>every animal on the planet who isn't human is a rapist or a rape victim

My sides.

Sorry, kid. Body language does cross the species barrier.

Next.
>>
File: 1446000408736.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1446000408736.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>25642562
>>25642495

Jeeze, it almost seems like you're the one unable to see his flaws, and not us...

You're blatantly ignoring facts we've stated, about how you contradict yourself.

You prattle on using the fanciest of words to try to sound more elegant and educated.

I bet you enjoy the smell of your own farts.

You remind me of this sandwich. You look pretty big and neat on the outside, but you fall apart once someone starts cutting and picking away at the clogged, broken philosophy you follow.
>>
File: wtf am i reading pooh.png (763 KB, 1312x1014) Image search: [Google]
wtf am i reading pooh.png
763 KB, 1312x1014
>>25642646
>Telling you that you contradict yourself is a fact which supports the assertion that you're contradicting yourself
>>
>>25642646
Seriously though, that guy is trying to cut with the flat of the fucking blade. The structural integrity of the sandwich withstanding that kind of abuse genuinely an impressive feat of culinary skill.

Really bad subject for explaining that something is falling apart.
>>
>>25642661

Yes, your arguments presented in the OP are self-contradictory. At this point we don't really expect you to notice, because it's clear that you are in fact an idiot.
>>
>>25642676
You're not giving me anything new to work with. Boring.
>>
>>25642687

You've just described every day of your life
>>
>>25642691
>you have no friends
>nobody likes you
>your life must be horrible

Underage detected
>>
God, this thread is pure cancer.
Kill yourself OP.
>>
>>25642715

Gosh I didn't say any of those things, is that how you really feel about yourself? Is that why you do this shit on Omegle?
>>
>>25642729
>I didn't say any of those things

Now you know how I feel.
>>
>>25642735

Well, thanks for sharing that with us. I know it can be hard to get that kind of stuff off your chest. The good thing is that acceptance is the first step.
>>
File: 1445574558055.jpg (53 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1445574558055.jpg
53 KB, 600x480
>>25642715
As the great Eminem once said...

"-I think you need some counselin', to keep your ass from bouncin' off the walls when you get down some."

Get help namefag. You apparently do have some sort of avoidant/dismissive personality, and you're not gonna get any better if you keep avoiding questions and dismissing answers.

Pic related, artist's rendition of you atm.
>>
>>25642766
The amount of time you spent assuring yourself that others would back your post up if questioned is quite tangible. And incriminating.
>>
>>25642778

Anon, let's not point fingers here. This is a safe space. Let yourself be introspective.
>>
>>25642793
That's my line.
>>
>>25642803

And there are times when we must face our own scrutiny. This is one of those times.
>>
File: Oscar.png (596 KB, 587x517) Image search: [Google]
Oscar.png
596 KB, 587x517
Hmm. Thankfully my waifu is human, for the most part.
Luckily even if she was in her horse form it wouldn't be *bestiality, because she would have cognitive sapience to consent to sexual intercourse, rather than manipulatively using the biological processes of a beast to validate it as consent. :^)
>>
>>25641879
>just like how you're pedantically bashing his opinion about bestiality, an opinion he holds that causes no harm to anyone? toppest kek
I don't think that's right senpai
>>
>>25642888
I admire your unsquandered trips.
>>
>>25641061
That entire conversation was pure cringe.
>>
>>25642899
Why's that, big boy?
>>
>>25642888

Just because you support bestiality doesn't give you the moral right to accuse those who do not support bestiality of being kneejerk reactionaries. OP's just a big fat hypocrite, because his reflex in response to anti-bestiality is to assume a lofty philosophical position condemning those who don't agree with him
>>
File: euphoric.gif (3 MB, 320x172) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.gif
3 MB, 320x172
>>25641061
Blues face when chatting with Red.
>>
>>25642904
"Liars are my toys. You can be better than that."
>>
>>25642929
Said nothing about people who don't support beastiality. I spoke of people who opt into hating it because they're cowards.

Figure out what you're talking about before you flap your fat, cheeto stained fingers on the keyboard.

>>25642936
And?
>>25642932
Not enough half-hearted giggling.
>>
>>25642939
>Said nothing about people who don't support beastiality. I spoke of people who opt into hating it because they're cowards.

Oh, don't lie. It's so dishonest. You're making a value judgment by calling him a coward. When really he just thinks you're a nasty gross horsefucker.
>>
>>25642850
>manipulatively using the biological processes of a beast to validate it as consent. :^)
you say that like it's not the same thing people do to people.
>>
>>25642950
By coward, I mean somebody who is motivated more by fear than by desire. And pretending to hate in order to fit in with those who do the same is the epitome of being fear's bitch.

>>25642952
This guy is a fucking champion.
>>
>>25642939
>And?
"I just have this tiny little difference where I am a bigot fur the truth. I crave being right, and I crave being wrong so I can get closer to being right."
>>
>>25642974
Thank you I guess.
>>
>>25642962

Except you even told him that he had nothing to prove by holding firm to his belief, as it was merely a discussion between you and he. And yet he hung firm to his belief, despite the complete lack of consquences. And still you call him a coward! Still you tried to make him "fear" being a "coward" so that he would see your point of view! My word, what a lying weasel you are!
>>
>>25642985
I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that

english please
>>
>>25642996

You really can't parse that? I suppose I wasn't wrong in my assessment that you are just stupid.

You tried to make him fear *you* so that he would subscribe to *your* groupthink. How disingenuous and manipulative of you. Truly, you are a much bigger coward than he ever will be.
>>
>>25641061
>>25641092
Not reading all that, sorry.
And well ya sure, most people have a problem with it because animal can't verbally consent but if she can... well then id be one of the first in starting a historical wave of interspecies acceptance.
>>
>>25642929
The mentality that bestiality is wrong has created laws that harm people. Its safe to assume people who think bestiality is wrong agree with those laws. so it's safe to assume that thinking bestiality is wrong does do harm. same way being racist isn't harmful but it's fair to assume it will cause harm, so we call it harmful.
>>
>>25643008
>tried to make him fear me
I gave him the opportunity to cash in on the fact that I was willing to speak to him as an equal if he would quit hindering the intellectual process of development between us by defending lies. It was a natural and nearly unavoidable biproduct of our relationship that he was afraid of me. Liars don't look the truth in the eye for more than a few seconds at a time.

>>25643011
>verbally consent
One of these words is irrelevant
>>
>>25643022

Do those laws really "harm" people, or just inconvenience people who want to fuck horses? And if we are going to play mental gymnastics, cannot bestiality be construed (somehow!?) as harmful to those who engage in it? It's a zero sum argument my friend.
>>
>>25643047
>>25643022
Most cringeworthy posts in this thread.
>>
>>25643029

Except you failed to scare him. When your logic ran out, you resorted to telling lies about horse vagina and your sister, because you were so desperate to scare him. And even that failed, because he walked away still condemning you and your lies. What a fucking joke, lol. You even came here to post those logs for validation, how pathetic can you get?
>>
>>25643060

>Scrambling to retain some kind of authority

You lost control of this thread a long time ago
>>
>>25643062
Words.

>>25643069
>control of this thread
Where the fuck do you even think you are
>>
File: SmugTwi.png (469 KB, 3000x3254) Image search: [Google]
SmugTwi.png
469 KB, 3000x3254
>>25642952
Besides being one of the few species whom has sex for recreation, separate from biological impulses.
>>
>>25643077

It's all right, Anon. You might find it something of a relief to relinquish control for once. You make yourself shoulder some awfully heavy burdens. Try lightening the load a little.
>>
>>25643096
Vagueness is a great catalyst when presented to the right mind. It makes it run wild, make assumptions, and get frustrated. Too much of it makes it obvious and kills it before it can start. Hone your skills.

>>25643094
jesus christ that resolution
>>
>>25643047
I don't think I played mental gymnastics.
I think that any reasonable person would agree that they harm people who commit bestiality.
likewise I don't think any reasonable person would agree that bestiality is harmful to the person doing it unless the person asking had prepared an argument for it.

all that said I don't support bestiality, and I agree the omegle persons "argument" is flawed
>>
>>25643029
> verbally consent
Oh haha wow your right. My apologies. Looks like it time for me to sleep.
>>
>>25643113

Aw, I frustrated you? Gosh, what was it you said about liars? Can't look the truth in the eye for more than a few seconds at a time?
>>
>>25643117
what

>>25643125
Well, you got me reading it in Yellow Quiet's voice. You've got that going for you.
>>
>>25643077
>Where the fuck do you even think you are
>pulling this card
Yeah, you're done buddy.
Just stop posting.
>>
>>25643094
I don't want to start an argument but people having recreational sex isn't "separate from biological impulses."

I'm pretty sure that's factual true.
>>
>>25643144
im gonna go eat spaghetti right now
>>
>>25643060
I don't understand why you would think >>25643022 is cringe worthy
>>
>>25641061
This whole thread is like looking through my cringy ass facebook status updates from when I was 16. Jesus dude. I mean, I don't really give a fuck about beastiality or anything but damn. Reading some of the shit you've said in this thread. You're downright delusional. The way you talk its like you look at someone and all you see is fucking labels and strawmen, you literally cannot look outside yourself at all can you? No empathy. Get some help.
>>
>>25643175
I've yet to be given a reason to suspect that I'm delusional.

No, you won't pull the card that I'm too delusional to comprehend a reason if you gave me one, because the very fact that you're still conversing with somebody you'll never piss off is grounds enough to think I might still be listening to reason.

Now, give me a reason, or sit the fuck down.
>>
File: Time for Rape.png (289 KB, 596x804) Image search: [Google]
Time for Rape.png
289 KB, 596x804
>>25643161
Biological impulses *regarding the need to procreate I should have amended. Sexual arousal is of course a biological function.

Speaking of species that have recreational sex, dolphins are one of them. They even have underwater rape caves in which they drown their victims. Can a human have consensual sex with a dolphin? The answer is no; you don't get to consent.
>>
>>25643189
anon, you're regressing. I thought we were making real progress when you admitted that your life is terrible, no one likes you, and you have no friends. Acceptance is what will move us forward, not denial.
>>
>>25643189
You've deluded yourself into thinking you're some sort of mental ubermensch and that there's no middle ground in thought or opinions. There are plenty of anons here showing you that that's the case and yet you persist in the belief that it isn't. That is textbook delusional. Look it up.
>>
>>25643203
>no one likes me
Wrong. And the truth is actually more cringeworthy.

Despite being a pizza-faced chubby prick in middleschool up to my senior year, I had so much attention from people trying to befriend me that I had to make retard noises and yell about necrotic genitalia in the hallways just to make people leave me the hell alone.

I was only kissed once before I was 19, all because I was too socially inept to ride the waves of popularity that threw themselves at me.

If you want to insult me, at least bring that up. But the idea that nobody likes me is unfounded idiocy.

>>25643230
As I said, I'm just honest. Qwitcherbitchen.
>>
>>25643270

Why did you want them to leave you alone, Anon?
>>
File: thats very convincing.jpg (57 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
thats very convincing.jpg
57 KB, 250x250
>>25643280
As I said, I was socially inept.

I was too much of a mixture of gullible, innocent and slow to pick up on the ins and outs of social expectations in gradeschool. So, by the time I got to middle school and people took a liking to me, I didn't know what the hell to do with their interest. Had no idea how to handle guys trying to hang out with me or girls flirting with me all the time.
>>
This really did not need to go on for four hours if people were going to just piss and moan about the pic related in stead of the topic.

I'm egotistical enough now to enjoy the attention, but you really didn't have to make it all about me.
>>
>>25643270
You ask me for an argument, a reason. And then you give me a deflection.
>I'm just being honest.
About what? What does that have to do with you being delusional at all? Are you saying you're being honest to yourself? So then you'd be denying that you're delusional, outright. Just a statement. No arguments to back it up. Do you think if you're "honest" you suddenly become whatever you say you are? Cause know what. I'm a billionaire, I'm so smart I have to down cough syrup every day to keep my IQ low enough to function properly around normal people. Oh you say that' not true? All of you say that that's not true and you have arguments to back it up? Well I'm just being honest! What I'm delusional? No. I'm just honest. That's you.
>>
>>25643312

What happened to make you feel that you were gullible and innocent? Do you no longer feel that way?
>>
Yes I would, as long as she was like she was in the show (i.e. has the same personality and is sentient)

I love Pinkie with all of my heart, no matter what other people think of us.
>>
File: hurtful things celestia.png (1 MB, 1598x1274) Image search: [Google]
hurtful things celestia.png
1 MB, 1598x1274
>>25643329
You don't back up that something isn't true. You back up the assertion that it is true. Might as well ask me to prove god doesn't exist.

I said I'm just honest in response to your assertion that I think I'm some sort of "mental ubermensch". Honesty is the only thing that's setting me apart here. I hate lies and everything that sustains them. I don't waste synapses making excuses. I crave conflict and being proven wrong. It's the only way to move forward.

IQ... God, even flattering that as remotely valid...

>>25643341
It's more of a matter of what didn't happen. Other kids went to school, watched each other play pretend games to create synthetic common ground between each other, and played along fine. I couldn't do that. I was too slow to understand the facades. All I had was "Hey, let's have fun and not be dicks." None of the hating the kid in the pink shirt, none of the boys-cant-play-with-dolls. I could not and would not mentally process bullshit. And I was hated for it.

The resulting exclusion from social interaction up until middleschool resulted in me losing out on a lot of social interaction experience. And you know what happened then.

Oh, I do love the sound of my own voice.

>>25643365
Good taste, Anon.
>>
>>25643406
I think this implied that I was the type to play with dolls as a kid. I was not so fortunate as to share that taste.
>>
>>25643406
Delusional: Holding a belief as true despite superior arguments proving the opposite.

I don't think you looked up delusional.
You call yourself a mental ubermensch. I say you're full of shit and no better than anyone else. Your argument in return is that you're simply being honest, saying what you think is true. Then you accuse others of lying, where's the proof in that? Aren't they just being honest? You have no argument other than that you think what you're saying is true. From what I'm seeing, an opinion isn't a lie to YOU so long as YOU agree with it.
>>
>>25643406

It sounds like you were excluded, and so you rejected the "common ground" between other kids - negating their friendships, under the grounds that they were not real, because they did not include you - so that you did not have to feel alone. You satisfied yourself by reaching out to the kid in the pink shirt and the boy who played with dolls, a noble effort in itself, but you did it because you were not a part of the world you actually wanted to be part of. You wanted that world to change.

And when that world reached out to you again as you got older, it overwhelmed you, and you stuck to your initial perception that it was all fake, that none of what they said meant anything, because why would they include you if they had excluded you before? You deferred by acting out, shouting things, turning away anyone who tried to reach out.

You developed an "ego" out of your shyness, a self-effacing replacement for confidence, a way for you would draw attention to your self, your personhood, as the lone pillar of truth that existed in this world of untruth that you inhabited. You became obsessed with it, and began to exclude all that was not you from that truth you had constructed, until you were consumed by that delusion, and could no longer extricate your own inflated self-worth from the crushing loneliness you experienced in your youth.

Now you "seek conflict" as a driver for change, because by seeking conflict you are attempting to reach into the world that always rejected and excluded you. Your reality is an asymptote approaching an axis you don't want to accept, and so you have veered parallel to the truth, driving on infinitely toward nothing at all.
>>
>>25643365
this 100%
>>
>>25643452
I don't have to prove that racists/horsefucker haters/christfags/sexists/furry haters/homophobes are lying. They have to prove that they mean what they say.

And they don't. They say it because there is benefits to doing so. They defend it for that reason as well.

If experience and observation is not the primary reason you're thinking and speaking an idea, you are pretending. You are lying.

And the human brain does not just eat one potato chip. If a method works once, it will do it again until it quits cold turkey. If you are accepting one lie, you are accepting many others.

This is why a bigoted pursuit of accuracy itself is the only step in development available to humanity anymore. The only things that chronologically lie before it are trivial shifts on status quo. If homophobes stop being homophobic, the same people will get their emotional scapegoat fix pretending to hate somebody other than the gays.

Point is, you're on tilt, you're arguing with points I'm not making, and while I could expend synapses trying to remedy that, I will delegate the responsibility to you.

>>25643457
I didn't understand the falsehood if their relationships in my youth. I was still plagued by inadequacy and unfounded guilt at the time. It wasn't until the last 4 years that I realized why I was being pushed away by those kids.

The fact that you've been so articulate is the only factor motivating me to respond any further, honestly. There's so much work put into that, and yet it's just... simply not true. As a matter of fact, you're making it more complicated than it really was.

My life's story: I was bad at lying and couldn't keep up with a world based on it. I let my inadequacy drive me to social ineptitude and ignorance for a time. Through my distant observation and introspection, I found consistencies and patterns. It was only then that I understood why people did what they did.

This is why I say I'm just honest. I discovered nothing new. I just don't lie.
>>
>>25643502
falsehood of their relationships*
>>
>>25643502

That may very well be. But if I am being honest, it sounds like you have settled into this particularly philosophy of "honesty" as a means of quashing that unfounded guilt and inadequacy that you struggled to deal with. You have partially accepted your own failings, but still you are eager to point to the falsity of those around you, their lies as the source of your pain. This kind of thinking is not only deceptive, but dangerous. When you categorically reject the thoughts and feelings of others, it becomes very easy to justify any action you take against them.

To you there is nothing worse than a liar, and "accuracy" is the only path to human development, but one of the hardest things to accept is that we do not have full control over reality. We certainly have the ability to exercise our will and make decisions, but there are some things that are simply outside of our control. And while it might make us feel better to emotionally scapegoat someone other than ourselves, to cover our powerlessness by calling others phonies and liars, it remains scapegoating that we have deluded ourselves into believing is a kind of truth. It is not possible to be philosophically honest - it is only possible to be honest "in the moment", when presented with an instance of choice, and even then you are only being as honest as you possibly can.
>>
>>25643558
People like you are the reason why I lament being unable to let others walk through my mind and experience everything in it in one shot. You're so close to the truth that I lack the articulation and mental capacity to show you just how wrong you are about me.

I can address one thing, though.
>When you categorically reject the thoughts and feelings of others, it becomes very easy to justify any action you take against them.

Just the fact that you would find it even remotely relevant to tell me this is a sign that you don't have the proper grip on me to be accurately apply something very deep here.

Justification itself is only useful when one already knows they have no business doing what they're doing. I don't justify anything. I do what I want until I have a good enough reason to quit, just like everyone else.
>>
>>25643599

Then take this as a lesson. No one can walk around inside your head, and see the you that you want to show. Because we are reacting to the you that you have shown through words, and if you do not agree with our perception, than there has been a failure of communication.

So if you are not satisfied with the image that you project, with the reaction that you receive, you are not living as honestly as you could be. The perception of others is imperfect. We are not going to apprehend the image of you that you have of yourself. It is not because we are cowards, or unable to interpret what you're saying, but because the information we have is limited. That is a fundamental aspect of experience and one of those things that is outside of our control. We can't exert perfect control over how others perceive us, in the same way that we cannot exert perfect accuracy at all times. Our handle on both is limited.

You are right in that you are like everyone else. But it can be hard to see that - from within - when you exclude those whose beliefs are antithetical to yours. When non-horsefuckers consider you an Other for liking horsesex, you are not breaking any chains when you call them deluded. You are only showing your attachment to control, your need for others to accept you for who you are. But we cannot always have that. And if we are being honest with ourselves, we know that, and we can accept it, and be happy with ourselves for being what we are. Instead of demanding conflict, demanding that others change so that we can finally be happy.

Accept yourself, with all your flaws and bullshit. And then you will be able to accept other people with all their flaws and bullshit as well.
>>
>>25641061
lol what a gay
>>
>>25643678
>So if you are not satisfied with the image that you project, with the reaction that you receive, you are not living as honestly as you could be.

You're still pretending that the image I project is in any way related to the image that observers will report and stand beside. You're still lying.

I can't help you if you're lying, nor can you help me.

On the off chance that I'm just violently insane, which I never discard in entirety, I wish you the best.

People will do what they want, and they won't want honesty until they associate their ways of pretend with great agony. My sadistic tendencies are the greatest healing touch this land has ever felt. I am the god emperor you're all too frightened to admit you're starving for.

If leading by example throughout my life and forcing pretenders to associate their voluntary atrophy with pain is not enough, then humanity will never have enough. And I will simply siphon off the joy of doing so until I die.

This is my existence. Honest people will find companionship at myself. Everyone else is either a toy or a tool.
>>
>>25643706
>companionship at myself

At my side* good fucking god
>>
>>25643706

Except the image you project is the one that others see. Whether it's a conscious projection or not.

You do not project the image of "god emperor." You don't even project the image of a sadist. Perhaps in your mind you do. But outwardly that is not what others pick up on. Perhaps after spending some time talking to you, an impressionable person may fall for your lies, drink your kool-aid so to speak, and come to accept the image that you believe you are projecting. But no one else is going to see it, and anyone with an iota of a spine will see right through you. It happens all the time on Omegle, when others shut you out. It's happened in this thread. It happens in real life. It's not because we are all avoiding the truth, but because we know that you are a liar. And so long as you remain deluded, you won't be able to reach anyone. Or heal them. Because you haven't even been able to heal yourself. Only applied a band-aid in the form of grandeur.

You are frightened to admit that you are starving for contact with the outside world. Starving for someone to save you from this prison you've constructed for yourself, convinced yourself that your only joy will come from pointless conflicts with people who know in an instant that you have nothing of value to say to them. Convinced yourself that everyone who does not conform to your way of thinking is something to be used. When in reality, you have no power at all; and the only one you are using - and abusing - is yourself.

Will you be satisfied with your toys, playing emperor in your own mind? Or will you ever confront the fact that you have completely given up on reality?
>>
File: twi dark.jpg (229 KB, 1340x834) Image search: [Google]
twi dark.jpg
229 KB, 1340x834
>>25643769
I can tell you're used to winning.

>You don't even project the image of a sadist. Perhaps in your mind you do. But outwardly that is not what others pick up on.

This is why I've stopped responding so thoroughly. You're voluntarily out of sync with reality.

Why the fuck would I choose to give off the vibe of being a sadist? Does a mountain lion try to give off the vibe to deer that it plans to eat them before it's too late? You're criticizing me because I'm not counterproductive. What a joke.

>You are frightened to admit that you are starving for contact with the outside world.

Yeah. I really loathe the fact that I spend little time letting people impose upon me the tax of facade. I really miss sitting in high school for 8 hours a day with a shit eating grin and pretending I don't want to watch them bleed just for the sheer amount of bullshit I have to eat in exchange for the simplest forms of human companionship. If you didn't catch my sarcasm yet, you need help.

>convinced yourself that your only joy will come from pointless conflicts with people who know in an instant that you have nothing of value to say to them.

So you're gonna top this whole thing off by agreeing with me? Good fucking god.

Of course the truth is fucking worthless when only a handful of people are speaking it! Unless you're really hateful, anti-social or insane, there's no fucking incentive to side with the truth. You don't get anything for being honest in this society other than hated.

That's where the sadism comes in. People have to hate their untrue ways before they leave them. They have to hurt before they feel better, just like every other worthwhile transition in life.

When are you going to admit that you agree with me?
>>
>>25643813
>Of course the truth is fucking worthless when only a handful of people are speaking it! Unless you're really hateful, anti-social or insane, there's no fucking incentive to side with the truth. You don't get anything for being honest in this society other than hated.

But that isn't true. You will get vitriol, certainly - as I am receiving from you now - but there will always be other people who see the truth as well and will thank you for saying it. Some may not tell you, or say anything in support, but if you tell the truth long enough then you will get recognized for it. There are good people in the world, but you don't meet them by pretending to be cruel.

High school sucks for everyone. But it's not the real world. And just because you hate yourself for putting on a facade for all that time, does not mean that everyone who disagrees with your point of view is also putting up a facade and therefore should be condemned. Nor does it meant that a facade is necessary for social interaction. But first you must cast off your delusions.

>Why the fuck would I choose to give off the vibe of being a sadist? Does a mountain lion try to give off the vibe to deer that it plans to eat them before it's too late? You're criticizing me because I'm not counterproductive. What a joke.

So you are being dishonest in who you present yourself to be? What is honest about intentionally misleading people so that you can prey on them? Pretending to be someone you are not is very much a lie. And I don't really believe that this is a lie you actually want to tell. Because I think deep down you want to be good, and you don't want to hurt others. But

>People have to hate their untrue ways before they leave them.

I think this is what you believe about yourself. And as a kind of masochism you are inflicting this on other people, without dealing with it within yourself. Subconsciously, some part of you is trying to make you see that what you are doing is wrong.
>>
>>25643866
I really wish I could've encountered somebody with your stamina in a mental state more favorable than having been fighting to keep my eye lids open 10 minutes after making this thread. All I can bring myself to do is half-assedly address some highlights of what you say. At least to a trivial degree, this has been a tremendous, tragic waste.

>but if you tell the truth long enough then you will get recognized for it.
Ever notice how every time this has been true, whether it be the initial feminist movements, gay rights activism, or overthrowing a tyrant, it's always something temporary? Always an excuse to rise up just enough to make life bearable before our society can go back to tolerating lies gradually until it wells up within us and we explode again?

I'm not interested in that. I don't want the temporary bullshit I can get by being nice. I want a complete hard reset of what makes us fucking tick. And I'm not gonna get that being nice. The only way we're going to get that is when a massive stroke of luck gets the right person to recognize my values in a stars-and-planets-align coincidence.

No amount of calculated, purposeful, flawless persuasion is sufficient to sway a heart whose sole purpose is not to be persuaded. It doesn't matter that I have the whole universe figured out if nobody wants to share that knowledge with me.

I will continue collecting diamonds in the rough. If I ever get a good enough collection of people who see my bigoted love of the truth for what it is, I'll make a move then. But until that time, being nice, being gentle, being civil with anyone who isn't a tool or a concubine of affection is a complete and utter waste of my time.
>>
>>25641879
>his opinion on beastiality
It's called schema, and it's a negative trait.
>>
>>25643913

>temporary

In time, you may find that impermanence is a much greater boon than you think.

The aggregate efforts of mankind, no matter how seemingly minuscule they are on the individual level, have gradually built upon what has come before, to create a world that is increasingly more connected, understanding, and genuine. And as our experience becomes more real, people become afraid, as they become aware of the extent of their own agency, which only grows greater as they open their eyes to that power. To so many they would rather shut it out, or distract themselves with fantasies that are outside the real.

Do not forget that every revolutionary that has ever been has ardently believed as you do, that the change he would enact would be permanent - and every time, he has been wrong. I consider that to be fortunate, even if he does not agree with me.

I would wish you good night, but you seem even more hardened in your position and set in your delusion, which means you're just going to keep doing what you're doing. I honestly hope that someday after many refinements of your philosophy you ultimately channel your energy toward something more positive, and not naively destructive.

Here's hoping for a better tomorrow
>>
>>25643975
Does greater technology, communication, longevity and knowledge mean anything when it's in the hands of a species that will squander it on bullshitting? That's even worse.
>>
>>25643978

Perhaps you would sleep easier if you did not obsess over controlling the behavior of the majority. Their existence does not limit you or others from enjoying that technology. And if it is more power that you desire, an unrestrained access to experimental technology without regard for the consequences, I am glad that there are checks in place to prevent such misuse.
>>
>>25643913
I'm sure you probably had some grand idea for revolutionizing the world with this thread, but it's not going to work.
>>
>>25643990
You lack the creativity and innoveation invent a torture I wouldn't find more comfortable than stopping to smell the roses.

Everything the truth does is beautiful. Whether it's the delighted grin of a child learning something new or the agonized sobs of a liar finally facing reality, I want it all. Even the most bitter fruit of bigoted truth worship is sweeter than any petty luxury that our species' innovation and experience has to offer.

It's too bad you're comfortable where you're at, or you would be able to come and see that.

>>25644017
Not with this thread.
>>
File: 1442149957168.jpg (125 KB, 1250x1771) Image search: [Google]
1442149957168.jpg
125 KB, 1250x1771
>>25644035
creativity and innovation to invent a torture*

Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>25644035

I'm never comfortable. And it's sad to see that you have made yourself comfortable, worshiping something that isn't real. Stop with the self-hatred, the hatred of your own kind. Nothing good has ever come from hate. You will never "make the liars pay." You will never make them face reality. If you do make them cry, it's not because you've elicited in them an apprehension of truth, but rather that you have frightened them into facing your own warped reality. The curse that you inflict on other people because you are too afraid to deal with it on your own.
>>
>>25641061
>>25641092

That was a fascinating conversation.

Red is close-minded and not willing to open up to new ideas.
Blue is a pseudo-intellectual who loves the sound of his own voice, but, ironically, despite his preaching on the issue of open-mindedness and honesty, he is unwilling to digest Red's point of view.

The whole dialogue brought up a lot of interesting concepts; non-verbal consent, societal norms, and the nature of man. The problem with it though was that it was saturated by Blue's condescending attitude towards his conversational partner, and his absolute refusal to meet him on a level playing field. Even with his 'honesty', it was blatantly obvious from the start that he considered the person he was talking to to be beneath him, and this undermined his entire argument because it was essentially just him preaching from a high-tower.

The best dialogues are between two people that are ready to talk on eye-level with one another, and not belittle the other person based on their ideas or thoughts. The biggest mistake pseudo-intellectuals like Blue make is considering their "enlightenment" to be an excuse to act like a twat to their peers.

For a man so wrapped up in honesty, he's keen on pretending that he's smarter than he actually is. From calling "Stupidity" a verb when it's a noun, to rambling on and on without even directly addressing Red's points, instead relying on abstract and shallow-deep concepts to answer him, Blue has actually shown himself to be just as delusional as he claims Red to be.

The wisest of men are acutely aware of how little they know. A wise man would never claim to intimately know the inner workings of a person he'd just met.

Unicorns are pretty fuckin' hot though.
>>
File: 1445668053745.png (256 KB, 796x775) Image search: [Google]
1445668053745.png
256 KB, 796x775
>>25644327
>The biggest mistake pseudo-intellectuals like Blue make is considering their "enlightenment" to be an excuse to act like a twat to their peers.

It's not a mistake when it's done on purpose. It's plain as day that it put a damper on the potential of that conversation, but you're telling me nothing new. Sure, I was willing to speak to them, but I never kidded myself into thinking I was taking the optimal approach. Wasn't interested at the time. Still not, seeing as I still haven't slept. No energy left for patience of liars today.
>>
>>25644400
>It's not a mistake when it's done on purpose.

So you KNOW that you're being a pretentious asshole here? And you wonder why people don't like you. Most folks don't take kindly to that aura of unwarranted superiority that you have.

>It's plain as day that it put a damper on the potential of that conversation, but you're telling me nothing new.

Again, you're acknowledging that you know this is not an effective method of argumentation, and yet you aren't changing your behaviour. Do you really accept that you're the one at fault here?

>Wasn't interested at the time.

Oh boy. For someone who wasn't interested in taking the optimal route, you sure spent a lot of your time arguing and pontificating on shit. Which brings me to...

>Still not, seeing as I still haven't slept. No energy left for patience of liars today.

If your time and energy are so important, why on earth did you spend so much time talking to this guy. Hell, why did you make a thread about it? You crave approval of your actions. That's how you portrayed this thread from the very start. You're asking an open question to everyone on this board, "Am I right here?"

No, you're not. You're a pretentious douchebag. But hey, carry on taking the least optimal approach. It's worked all these years, right?

Oh, and to address the point, consent can't be inferred from animals. We understand the body language and mindset of humans because we are the same species, but we don't know how animals think. Don't assume you can claim to know what an animal is or isn't consenting to. We don't have the communication lines open for that. You wouldn't like something to be done to you without your consent, right? So don't impose that on others.
>>
>>25644466
I'd put a bit of thought into my reply if you had said anything I haven't heard today already.

No, approval isn't what I want. I already wrote my life's story if you scroll up and see how much approval sickens and irritates me. I don't want it. I fear it.

I made this thread in hopes that I'd encounter something new, be faced with an accusation I haven't seen yet. I made it hoping somebody would successfully break me down so I could only collect the pieces that were worth keeping and move forward.

Hey. Buddy. The horse that planted her ass against my shoulder blades and practically shoved me into the wall when my face was between her ass cheeks... If you can tell me with a straight face that that did not constitute consent, you're the most in-denial pretender I've met in at least a few days. If you weren't so thoroughly saturated with bullshit I might push passed my fatigue to give a more thought-out reply.
>>
>>25641061
Call it whatever you'd like. If Twilight were real I'd love her the same regardless of what it was called.
>>
File: 1443385763281.png (498 KB, 799x870) Image search: [Google]
1443385763281.png
498 KB, 799x870
>>25644526
Don't say that shit.
>>
>>25644491
>I'd put a bit of thought into my reply if you had said anything I haven't heard today already.

See, this is what everyone is talking about. Oh, you don't think I'm worth putting in the effort to reply to? Gosh, what makes you so special? Spoiler, you're not. Maybe if everyone, literally EVERYONE is telling you the same thing, you should probably listen. But no, you won't do that. That'd be admitting that you were wrong. Great job at not refuting any of my points, by the way.

No, approval isn't what I want.

And yet you've already scuppered any chances of that by NOT LISTENING. To every single instance of criticism that has come your way, you've found some excuse to dismiss it out of hand by declaring yourself superior and the other person inferior. You'll never listen because they're beneath you.

>Hey. Buddy.

Prove it.

Prove that it was voluntary and not coerced. Prove that she wasn't just responding to a basal need that clouds her higher brain functions. You can't do any of these. How on earth can you say with a straight face that you KNOW for sure that it was consentual without her giving consent?

>If you weren't so thoroughly saturated with bullshit I might push passed my fatigue to give a more thought-out reply.

Again, just to drive the narcissism home, you have to just slip in at the end that you can't be bothered to give a proper reply. Any holes that can be found in your argument have already been patched because "you weren't trying" "you didn't care" or "you were tired." Alright, how about this: Give your honest best shot and we'll argue when you're good and ready. Just don't reply until you're nice and rested.
>>
>>25644555
Nobody is worth putting the effort into for right now because I don't have my sufficient princess sleep. Has nothing to do with you. Get over yourself.

>To every single instance of criticism that has come your way,

These have been more of... suggestions of criticism... really.

>Prove that it was voluntary and not coerced

Prove to me that your text isn't the result of Parkinson's spasms. Or is that an idiotic request on my part, spawned only by spite and not reason? Ring a bell?

>Just don't reply until you're nice and rested.

I'd bet my left uterus this thread won't be alive in 20 hours. Bad call.
>>
>>25644491
Not him, but simply sweeping aside any argument by claiming your opponent is in denial without actually addressing his point is a pretty horrible fallacy.
>>
>>25644579
So instead of wanting to argue in a good state where you can do so honestly, you'd rather do so with a handicap. Great. you've shown your true colours.

No, there has been plenty of criticism. Instead of acknowledging it, you still won't accept any of it.

The two situations are different. You know that there is clear intelligence behind my words because you know how conversations work. Parkinson's also doesn't diminish intelligence. We're both human and we both understand how humans work, but you're not a horse. You don't know how a horse's mind works. As soon as you can devise some clear test to determine the intent of an animal, you'd have the first stepping stone to making bestiality legal.

So... What's to stop you from making another thread? Seemed easy enough to make this one.
>>
>>25644632
>>25644636
It is now, as it has been for the entire thread, crystal clear to me that you aren't interested in this conversation going anywhere. If you were, you would recognize that the subject matter of our conversation is buried under so many layers of implications and unanswered assertions that there's no valid solution other than a hard backpedaling to a meaningful point and going from there.

You haven't suggested doing just that because you aren't interested in progress. I've let you go on as long as you have because progress is currently a backburner priority for me. In this state of mind and given how much denial is being thrown at me, I'm much more interested in the petty amusement of being here, as well as the astronomical chance that something interesting might happen.

This board is on my nuts so fucking often recently.
>>
File: well done.gif (2 MB, 284x229) Image search: [Google]
well done.gif
2 MB, 284x229
>>25644680
Very good. You've determined that we're not worth pursuing anymore. Instead of facing the possibility that you're wrong, you're tarring us all with the status of lesser and running away.

Of course we're in denial. Of course we're not entertaining you. Of course we're never going to progress in the manner you have decreed is correct.

And of course it's the board that's wrong. It couldn't possibly be that your behaviour garners this kind of response from sane people.
>>
test
>>
File: 1420628870485.jpg (52 KB, 587x546) Image search: [Google]
1420628870485.jpg
52 KB, 587x546
>>25644705
My sympathy.
>>
>>25644720
A haughty response with a smug_anime_girl.jpg to go with it.

Oh man, you should check out /a/, you'll fit in well there.
>>
>>25644785
/a/ would hate me. Which makes me feel silly, because I never venture out of b and mlp

I'll take the suggestion later.
>>
File: 1357471220057.png (456 KB, 453x695) Image search: [Google]
1357471220057.png
456 KB, 453x695
>>25644793
>because I never venture out of b

>b

Perfect.
>>
>>25643502
Prove that you mean what you say.
>>
>>25641061
>Bestiality
>Implying we even care
>>
>>25645058
According to a handful of polls, it's about 50/50 of people who are literal zoophiles and people who aren't. Probably half the userbase cares in some amount.
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.