[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... I'm transferring from a community college to a 4-year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: twilight sweating towel.png (100 KB, 257x216) Image search: [Google]
twilight sweating towel.png
100 KB, 257x216
So... I'm transferring from a community college to a 4-year school and have to find a roommate for dorms. I don't have a facebook account but have to make one to use the university's roommate finder system.

My question to /mlp/ is, do I put "My Little Pony" as an interest and try to find a brony roommate, or do I hide my power level at all costs?
>>
Put your head between your legs and kiss your butt goodbye.

That's what I'd do.
>>
>>25640342
Hide your power level. It is more likely to be a turn off than anything.
Once you're moved it, feel free to throw your pony shit all over like a faggot because they're stuck with you.

Also, what school? If that's too specific, what state?
>>
>>25640342
Hide it you autistic fuck.

Look as normal as possible and keep MLP separate. Get settled in then find like minded faggots to reveal your power level to.

>replying to bait
>>
>>25640381

>Also, what school?

University of Kansas
>>
>>25640342
Hide your power level. Even if you do find a brony, it's most likely they'll an uber-autistic manchild neckbeard who will be a total slob and make the place unlivable. Or they could be a total bro and you would finally have a partner to cum on mlp figures with you
>>
In my experience with other male fans of the show, they always seem to be heavily social pariahs, too clingy, and sexually repressed. My roommate would purposely walk in on me masturbating to see my dick. In the end your social standing will go down if you're friends with him, but you won't want to hurt his feelings by not being his friend. Plus those true social shut in basement neckbeards are EXACTLY like we make them out to be. Not pleasant to be around. They take wifu game WAY TOO SERIOUSLY, at some point you start to question if they really think their wifu is real; it's mega creepy in person.
>>
>>25640342
think about it carefully for a second
do you REALLY want a brony as a roommate? Whether you talk about /mlp/ bronies or the autistic youtuber ones, nothing good can come out of it
>>
>>25640469
You should block the door with something while you fap. It's what I do. It's a bit awkward when they try to open the door and you're blowing a load, but it's better then them staring at your dick.

Also:
>Implying she isn't real.
>>
>>25640454
Hey friend. I'm at KU right now. might be looking for a new roommate next year.
>>
>>25640469
>My roommate would purposely walk in on me masturbating to see my dick.
>>
File: glimmer face light.jpg (1 MB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
glimmer face light.jpg
1 MB, 1280x713
>>25640550
>>25640454
>>25640342
JUST FUCKING FUCK ALREADY
>>
>know a couple of people who are sort of cool with pone
>know one guy who's practically a normalfag that likes it
>be a little bit of an autist, but can keep it together
>also a bit fat
>obsessively hide my power level because I don't want to make the rest of us look bad
>>
>>25640342
>revealing your powerlevel
>actually wanting to share room with a samelevel

bruh...
>>
>>25640342
If you are not an autistic manchild, then put it in and don't give too much of a fuck about it. As long as you won't behave absurdly obsessed, it will cause more people to approach you than it will repel. And if you can be cool about it and able to have an adequate conversation - majority of people will accept it even if they don't understand the appeal.
If you are autistic, have zero social skills, ashamed of liking the show and get triggered by any provocation - sure, hide it. I would also suggest to hide yourself then, to be honest.
>>
>>25640606
You're a true hero, anon. Mad respect. but you don't have to be a hero anymore. Go be happy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.