[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never get to relive your first few episode when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 14
File: ThisFucker.jpg (70 KB, 498x700) Image search: [Google]
ThisFucker.jpg
70 KB, 498x700
>You will never get to relive your first few episode when you fell in love with the show
Not one of those "the show used to be better" fags, it's still plenty good. But lets face it, the first time is the best time.
>>
The two weeks after discovering the show were so happy. It was so fucking beautiful and nothing mattered anymore. God... I remember...
>walking down the street trying to remember al mane six's names
>thinking about getting home to watch a new episode in YouTube
>trying not to watch them too fast
>finding new stuff created by the fandom every day, animations, fanfics, games, /mlp/, literally everything this obviously before discovering all the shitty drama behind

Good times...
>>
File: 1445475694363.jpg (18 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1445475694363.jpg
18 KB, 400x267
>>25639613
>>25639656
>>
>>25639613
Jokes on you, I have anterograde amnesia, I fall in love with the show every day
>>
>>25639656
>trying to remember all mane six's names
for the longest time I'd always forget one

>trying not to watch them too fast
Yeah I did that too, but even trying to restrain myself, I started watching it during a December break so I'd knock back like 3 episodes a day
>>
>Decided to finally watch a few episodes in 2011
>Those few episodes turned into binge watching all of S1
>I used to read fanfics, and actually liked a lot of them whether serious or silly, didn't care if anyone thought I had shit taste
>Used to listen to the music, look at the pictures, all of that shit, but no analysts since there were none
>tfw I used to have fun
>>
>>25639739
>not still having fun

Pinkie would be dissapoint anon
>>
>>25639780
It's hard, the fandom is no longer comfy, it's a big fucking mess the burst years ago and now we just don't have enough mops.
>>
>>25639844
I just enjoy the show for what it is. Once you try to delve deep into it and pick each episode apart, you start to lose that love you have for it.
>>
File: 1443309585781.gif (637 KB, 300x331) Image search: [Google]
1443309585781.gif
637 KB, 300x331
>>25639844
Well, it aint dead yet now is it?
Join me and a few others as we get plastered and relive the first season this saturday, wont you?
>>
>>25640101
I would, but I work on Saturdays
>>
>>25640143
Welp, work IS more important.
Another time then
>>
File: 200 percent maud.jpg (49 KB, 529x488) Image search: [Google]
200 percent maud.jpg
49 KB, 529x488
>>25639713
I wish I could hate you to death, you lucky bastard.
>>
>>25640268
but then it would be a race against the clock to watch all the episodes before he forgot them again.
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 1280x1898) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 1280x1898
>>25640101
U gonna make some stream or stuff?I'd join
>>
Well, i dunno.When i started watching the show, i didn't like it all that much.First two seasons seemed way more like a child movie.The real obsession started with season three, somehow.
>>
File: 1426739857646.jpg (28 KB, 507x531) Image search: [Google]
1426739857646.jpg
28 KB, 507x531
>>25640853
Anon, imagine what one could do with that power.
You can travel the world over and over AND NEVER GET BORED, BECAUSE IT WILL ALWAYS BE ALL NEW.
You can play any vidya after the incident and it will all be new.
So he can enjoy the new feeling every single day of his fucking life.
>>
That feeling when the book opened and that musical score played.

"Once upon a time, in the magical land of Equestria..."

I looked over my shoulders, wondered if anyone was watching me, if anyone could hear.

MLP didnt save my life, but it was a great catalyst for helping me quit being an insecure bitch.
>>
first episode was party of one, when it was the newest one. think i saw the listing for at the gala on tv later that week but didn't see it live. binged season 1 then found yaridovich and things went from there

2011 was such a great year
>>
>>25639613

Hello.

Yesterday, a friend gave me DVDs he'd burned for me, and suggested I watched these.

As an enthusiast of animation, I'll watch anything interesting (including North Korea's SEK Studio's "Squirrel & Hedgehog"), so I watched the first few episodes on DVD labelled 'Disc 1'. It was this "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" I'd vaguely heard about, but had somehow flown under my radar (certainly as I'm fairly busy, with work, interests, social life etc). So I watched the first few.

"Friendship is Magic" parts 1 & 2. "The Ticket Master". "Applebuck Season". I liked them.

Said friend has given me five discs with episodes (in .MP4 format), and tells me they have every episode aired to date, so I imagine it'll take me quite a while to watch them all. He also directed me to here, as he suggested it was appropriate. So here I am.

...and I guess this is the most appropriate place for me to start.

An interesting scenario, with good characters and animation that's simple but effective.
>>
>>25641076
Anon, run away while you still can, there's still hope for you, you can still escape the ride before it starts for you. You will be consumed, as we all have. Save yourself before it's too late.
>>
>>25641076
welcome, anon! i'm sure you'll love it here.
>>
>>25641136

Well, as "Top Gear" has finished (but will be "Next Gear" on Amazon next year), and 'all good things come to an end', there's always something new that can interest me. I religiously watch "Wheeler Dealers" and "Salvage Hunters" on the 'Quest' channel, so I know where you're coming from.

...I think!
>>
File: my_little_pony.jpg (165 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
my_little_pony.jpg
165 KB, 720x480
>>25641215

Thanks!

Dunno if this is appropriate, but here's the nearest thing to someone's little pony:
>>
>>25641136
>>25641076
It's such a wonderful ride though.

Been on it since the start of season 2 and I wouldn't give up any second of it.

Enjoy it for what it is. Don't take it too seriously. It's a cute cartoon with cute ponies doing cute things. There's no need pick it apart like you're doing a book report for college.

Just lean back. Enjoy the ride. And have fun.
>>
File: Celestia_and_Luna_reunited_S1E2.png (378 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Celestia_and_Luna_reunited_S1E2.png
378 KB, 1280x720
>>25641273

As I've been given plenty of food for viewing, I shall consume this sweet confection and enjoy it.

I already have, with the first two episodes: Princess Luna's exile to the moon for a millennium after her becoming Nightmare Moon.

Loved the resolution, with Princess Celestia forgiving her sister. Got me right in the heart, that did. Bravo, Lauren Faust.
>>
>>25639613
I totally disagree.

>watched he first few episodes
>thought it wasn't bad for a girls cartoon, had a few keks
>few days later I just felt the strange desire to watch another
>enjoyed
>happened again
>and again
>realized I was pretty into it and just kept enjoying more
>>
>>25639613
Jokes on you, I have anterograde amnesia, I fall in love with the show every day
>>
>>25639613
did anybody else feel a strong urge to eat healthier?
don't know how to explain it but for a few weeks I felt better about myself than ever
>>
File: 1381509525588.gif (175 KB, 683x683) Image search: [Google]
1381509525588.gif
175 KB, 683x683
>>25641977
>>
>>25642023
I felt an urge to help more people without expecting anything back.
>>
I was an angsty little shit when I started watching the show back in high school. Blamed peoples' differences as the reason why I didn't have friends and why me and my siblings hated eachother so much. After watching a few episodes I decided to actually try and be a decent individual and think about other peoples' feelings n shit. Started a conversation with my little brother that didn't involve calling him a fatass.

Now I have like two friends and play Yu-Gi-Oh with my little brother and sister on a regular basis.

Thanks MLP
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.