[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Has this faggot ever done anything useful since he got reformed? Would anything have been different if he remained a statue to show status quo?
>>
>>25636201
Yes, he inflates the ego of the female cast.
The more they keep him under their control the more powerful they feel.
Just like real women.
>>
>>25636201
He made of twilight being a princess...That's a plus in my book...
>>
File: Sleepy mlp.jpg (222 KB, 1280x930) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy mlp.jpg
222 KB, 1280x930
>>25636230
*He made fun of* Geezus I need to get some sleep, my grammar is getting terrible...
>>
>>25636230
>>25636249
Kek
>>
>>25636201
Twilight still doesn't like Discord and he will be back to evil in S6.
>>
>>25636201
A lot of people don't care for the Season 4 finale, but I thought Discord's interaction, alliance, and eventual betrayal by Tirek were topnotch. It showed where he was in his reformation and how he still had lingering doubts about friendship, and it demonstrated tremendous character development for him. His special loyalty to Fluttershy was touching.

I think, now that he feels much more confident in his role as a friend of the Mane 6, he will make for a formidable ally against future threats.

Plus, he does knock Twilight and the others down a few pegs every now and then, prompting internal reflection on their parts. It's good to have someone who isn't completely goody two-shoes and will shake things up once in a while.
>>
File: mfw_autism.png (122 KB, 460x350) Image search: [Google]
mfw_autism.png
122 KB, 460x350
>>25636873
>Praising 'What about Discord?'
>Literally worst episode of the series
>>
>>25637341
Anon, you know what path you've set out upon. Are you sure you want to keep going this way?
>>
>>25637341
How did Dash manage to cock the hammer back a second time after destroying her brainstem?
>>
>>25637382
looks like the real killer made a mistake
>>
MLP needs more episodes featuring Discord in season 6

2-3 episodes per season is way too less
>>
>>25636201

Celestia wanted him reformed for reasons left unspecified. We really don't know what he has been doing offscreen.

But what would have been different without his reformation is that the plunder seeds would have completed their purpose. They would have weakened the Tree of Harmony so that Discord could escape again and captured the princesses and mane 6.

He is useful to the show because he is a good source of visual gags that otherwise would have no explanation. He was also the first major villain to be reformed besides Luna.
>>
>>25636201

They obviously just reformed him because De Lancie was popular.
>>
File: 1448230910043.png (35 KB, 415x357) Image search: [Google]
1448230910043.png
35 KB, 415x357
>>25637503
And I would of gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling shitposters.
>>
>>25637771
Shitpost!
>>
>>25636201
Well he was getting out anyways. The plunder vines would have completed their purpose and destroyed the Tree of Harmony and presumably rendering its magic null and void.

Fortunately Celestia was ahead of the curve on that one.

Also, and I know this will be a con to some, without him Twilight would have never gotten her new castle and role as the Princess of Friendship.
>>
>>25637712
Celestia will learn the mistake she made in S6.
>>
>>25637341
>"worst episode of the series"
>not SAYS, Slice of Meme, or MMC

costanza.targa
>>
>>25637748
That's an excuse!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.