[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What where the reactions to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (881 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
881 KB, 3264x2448
The episode 13 season 3 here ?
>>
>>25634843
Best episode ever.
>>
>>25634843
It makes me shed manly tears
>>
>>25634884
I'm not from this board, and since the archives are down I can only just ask
>>
File: 1448487863807.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1448487863807.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>25634843
>>
>>25634843
Everyone thought it was the best episode ever and that the changes that it made will benefit the future seasons of the show.
>>
File: graphcat.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
graphcat.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>25634843
I was dumbfounded.
One minute she's looking at how everyone lives got fucked up cause CM got changed.
The other shes singing about a true true friend
And then she became a princess and everyone is celebrating.
>>
Aside from all the Twilicorn stuff, the episode felt extremely rushed. They shohuld have done a 2 parter.
>>
>>25635016
There is a way to look the threads or are screenshots of that day ?
>>
/mlp/'s doesn't have images, but I'd assume mlpg's would suffice.

http://hyperindex.mlpg.co/mlp8319440.html

They're normally pretty even tempered and even they lost their cool that day.
>>
Beta 8ch net /faust/

Join us.
>>
>>25634843
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WGeX4qjZ_I
>>
>>25634847
I unsarcastically agree with this. It's one of the most rewatchable episodes in the entire series. Great songs and touching student teacher moment
>>
>>25634843
I didnt really like it. Yes, the songs were good, but at the same time, the episode felt like a clusterfuck.

We still dont even know what Starswirl's spell was supposed to even do or what purpose it initially had before Twilight added her changes.

She was still rewarded at a really odd time (recently fixing a fuckup of her own creation). Said reward also felt out of place with her character - sure she studied under Celestia, but she never had any personal plans of succeeding her or becoming Princess.

Twilight was interested in Magic (hence learning and studying so many different types, including gravity and transmutation and even TIME) and looked more like she was on her way to becoming an Archmage like Starswirl.

Becoming a Princess felt like a bit of a jarring derailment.
>>
>>25635825
Adding onto this.
I think that sort of ascension should have happened after S4 (even if the excuse for her handling Princess Power was simply because she was the Element of Magic). At least then, it would have been far more believable that the experience she had changed her than Celestia being able to elevate somepony into that state if she sees fit to.
>>
File: 200 percent sad.png (362 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
200 percent sad.png
362 KB, 497x732
>>25634843
I thought it was the end.
Then they started to produce fanfiction.
>>
>>25634843
if the episode is backwards and the episode is fine
>>
>>25634843
>TFW was away from the internet from Friday to Sunday.
>Come back to a 5000 post sticky That was still going.
I still wish that 1/29 had crashed the ride back then, FIM and all.
A more honourable death than being dragged into double digit seasons like we are now.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 200x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 200x221
It was alright, alright, alright
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.