[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DIALOGUE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: smug-smile.jpg (92 KB, 660x387) Image search: [Google]
smug-smile.jpg
92 KB, 660x387
Hey wanna be my dialogue writer? Excellent.

All you have to do is write the dialogue for 9 different characters each with their mentality, personality, line of thought, vocabulary and style of expression. Be careful with the structure now.

I know I can count on you. Good luck!
>>
Was this meant to be funny or just another lame attempt at some archaic "board culture" that never even existed, except in the masturbatory fantasies of self-presumed "oldfags"?

Because it fails either way.
>>
>>25634112
Ten- don't forget Spike. And that's not counting the secondary cast.
>>
Boop
>>
Bump 4 Simon Cowell
>>
>>25634112
Fuck off Simon, I'm not doing your job for you.
>>
>>25634112
Dont you got a group of fuckbois to represent?
>>
>>25634112
>>25634112
Alrighty.

Apple Jack : Yeehaw how'r you doin' pardner? Giddy up an' apples an' stuff yuh'hear!?

Rarity : Darling your attire is just darling, darling- I want to make you oodles of dresses because I'm generous!

Rainbow Dash : I'm the best flyer in all Equestria I could even beat time if I know how to tell time but I don't need to because I'm fast- so fast rainbows come out of my ass crack! That's how I got the name Rainbow Dash!

Flutter Shy : I-I-I-I-I-I-I u-u-u-u-m *inaudible* a-a-a-and that's h-h-h-how I take care of m-m-m-m-my animals.

Pinkie Pie : ohmygoshamIbeingwrittenbyagodtierwritefagwhoeverybodyesleknowsisshitatwritingbutwon'tchangehiswritingstylebecausehe'sastupidmoherfuckerwhocan'ttakecritisismforshit?!??!?!? YEAH PARTY!

Twilight : I'm an intellectual pony who knows everything because I'm the smartest pony in Equestria and can do nothing wrong on accident because I know everything and show no emotion up until the point where I express my deep hot burning passion for kinky sex with you because I'm actually all alone and am filled with real feelings.

Spike : I progress the story by being stupid- but it's a good thing I'm rarely ever in anybody's stories!

Celestia : SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN SUN!

Luna : MON MON MON MON MON MON!

Cadence : LOV LOV LOV *kinky sex behind shining armor's back* LOV LOV LOV LOV!
>>
>>25636139
I desire more Cadence cheating on Shining Armour tales
>>
>>25636162
There's literally a thread up about Shining getting cu.cked right at this very instant friendo. >>25556938
>>
Simon Cowell is the king of the beavers.
>>
Owls wanr you dead, Simon.
>>
>>25636139
I'm picturing Celestia and Luna as pac-man types now.
>>
The real problem all these hack writers are having is with writing Twilight and Celestia. Their diwlogue is eloquent as hell and sounds the less stereotypical compared to the others.

Of course you shouldn't expect good dialogue from people who never socialize.
>>
>>25636139
er gud bby
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.