[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she so brooding and depressed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 5454337.png (603 KB, 671x718) Image search: [Google]
5454337.png
603 KB, 671x718
Why is she so brooding and depressed?
>>
She's never had a good dicking
>>
>>25633148
Insecure?
>>
>>25633156
Neither have I, but you don't see me complaining.
>>
>>25633189

I'm sure both of those facts will change soon
>>
>>25633156
So we have even more questions.
Is she a virgin because she doesn't care about romance and sex or just saves herself for her special somepony? Maybe she's scared of something.

And if the picture is canon (and it fits somewhat because she's very insecure) why does she disappear for days? Is she realy such a sad pony?
>>
>>25633148
She's lost control of her life
>>
>>25633148
>JEW-LIKE HASBRO EXECUTIVE: make her a cunt
>L. FAUST: but I-
>JEWISH CHORUS: also she needs a pet
>>
>>25633409
But Dash is fine. Also one of the only ponies who really evolve as a character. Definitely in recent seasons. She did nothing wrong.
>>
>>25633201
Scared of commitment maybe? She has all the hallmarks of being insecure. I think she is so egotistical that no stallion wants her, thus she would just play it off as being too awesome for them.
>>
>>25633576
Maybe when written by a bad writer. Overall she's usually just properly confident which (again when written by someone competent) is rightfully shown as a good thing especially when she's modest when dealing with ponies she admires. Of course it doesn't stop her from some self-hate from time to time. I don't know why is she so messed up but it's probably a sad story.
>>
>>25633148
Rainbow Dash just like Pinkie Pie and Applejack have a very tragic backstory which torments their mind.

Of course because this is a little girls show they were never allowed to fully show their backstory.
They hinted at AJ's dead parents and only shown a glimpse of Pinkie's sad backstory.
>>
>>25633148
I don't know, but it's a fascinating idea for her character. What do you think would make her behave like that?
>>
>>25633148
Probably because this is one of Faust's sketches and Faust is an overblown hack who couldn't write her way out of a wet cotton sack.

Thank fuck Meghan is in charge now, it's the only reason the show is on the air and no longer sucks.
>>
>>25634104
It's pretty much what we've got. Only we haven't seen her leaving Ponyville for days but she gets depressed quite easily. Seems like she believes she has to be the best or she won't be loved by anyone. Well the obvious suspect are her parents but I like to think they really loved her. Maybe she only had her dad, had to face bullying and problems at school. Then she was thrown out of flight school for an unknown reason (please explore it in a future episode) which no doubt was very humiliating. She probably got a job in Ponyville and moved there the day she came out of age to prove that she's not a failure.

When you think about it, only Rarity and Twilight had easy lives. Especially Twilight. I know she was especially liked by other kids but seriously it's like life continues to give her things on a silver platter.
>>
She's dumb.

Only dumb people stay depressed.
>>
>>25635462
Dumb, with a whole heaping portion of daddy issues on the side. Delicious.
>>
File: 1447280623667.jpg (42 KB, 640x555) Image search: [Google]
1447280623667.jpg
42 KB, 640x555
>>25633646
>it's probably a sad story
Just the thought of what could possibly make her insecure makes me tear up.
jesus christ I'm a gigantic dashfag.
>>
She was raped as a filly.
>>
>>25635469
>daddy issues
I'd put that across my knee and whup her ass until she cries and calls me Daddy.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.