[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that ALL fanfiction is canon in their respective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Friendly reminder that ALL fanfiction is canon in their respective timelines.

You just can't deny the truth.
>>
>>25630265
But the idea of fanfiction does not exist in equestria
>>
>>25630265
All headcanons are truth too.
And that fills me with determination.
>>
>>25630265
Then that makes my headcanons actually canon in some timeline.

I'm pretty sure Pinkie was slammed against a hospital wall instead of getting dropped as a foal.
>>
File: Owlman.jpg (13 KB, 351x400) Image search: [Google]
Owlman.jpg
13 KB, 351x400
>there's a timeline for every shitty fan-fic, greentext, and DeviantART roleplay smut ever conceived
>there's also just as many great timelines that were never even thought up before, and may never will
>they'll never show any of them again on the show itself
It doesn't matter.
>>
>>25630265
You would be right if you weren't so wrong.
>>
>>25630265
Zinnia pls
>>
File: 1448975306944.png (353 KB, 422x389) Image search: [Google]
1448975306944.png
353 KB, 422x389
>>25630265
so rubberface is real?
how awful
>>
>>25630338
It's ok, anon, we all deny the truth once it shows its face to us
>>
>>25630326
Owlman did nothing wrong
Batman is actually supposed to be the devil himself.
>>
>>25630405
You already know the alternate timelines were only from points that happened in the show. Nygger didn't happen since the rainboom never brought her friends together so they had no elements to defeat NMM. Case closed.
>>
File: 1426988055851.png (46 KB, 245x226) Image search: [Google]
1426988055851.png
46 KB, 245x226
>>25630435
>He doesn't understand that they only showed those time lines because those were the only time lines that were available, which means if you use another kind of spell for another kind of time lines, guess what happens.
>>
>>25630265
Good thing I don't give a fuck about those timelines, then.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.