[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the age of consent in Equestria? Pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
What's the age of consent in Equestria? Pic related.
>>
>>25628958
Does it have a cutie mark?
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>25628958
>Implying that consent is necessary
>>
>>25628958
Either cutie marks or as soon as they give it.
>>
>>25628958
Cutie mark = consent
If you take in count that supposedly Granny Smith has lived for 200 years, and a normal filly breed at 3 months old, then the CMC are legal already.
>>
>>25628958
>>
File: 184153.png (277 KB, 1280x921) Image search: [Google]
184153.png
277 KB, 1280x921
>>25628958
It's pretty simple, friend:
>Do they got a cutie mark?
>Then that means your dick can park.
>>
>>25629003
Where are you getting 200 from, sir?
>>
>>25629003
>supposedly Granny Smith has lived for 200 years
Source?
>>
>>25628958
Well, ponies have different age-genders than humans, so the answer wouldn't be meaningful.
>>
>>25629011
What's her cutie mark mean, again
>>
>>25629021
>>25629020
Winter Wrap-Up: Twilight Sparkle: No Spike, Ponyville was started by Earth ponies, so for hundreds of years they've never used magic to clean up winter. It's traditional.

Family Appreciation Day: Granny Smith: And before we knew it, we had ourselves a nice little town, bustling with all kinds of ponies. And that is how Ponyville was founded.
>>
>>25629028
It means she has the power to block out the sun with her ass.
>>
>>25629029
But she's also senile, her word means nothing
>>
>>25629029
...shit
>>
>>25629052
Except Granny has the photos from back there.
Seriously, writers just fucked up, or it is canon.
>>
File: what-a-surprise.jpg (65 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
what-a-surprise.jpg
65 KB, 300x300
>>25628958
>>
File: a17.png (387 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
a17.png
387 KB, 878x900
>>25628958
>age of consent
>implying
>>
>>25629029
>for hundreds of years they've never used magic to clean up winter. It's traditional.
You know how stupid that is?
>>
>>25629118
It is canon, even if it is a fuck up or retarded.
>>
>>25628958
I have this idea that I've posted before.
Essentially, ponies in Equestria go through adolescence pretty rapidly.
This is why we don't see any ponies that look like teenagers.
They're either foals or adults.
The one exception I can think of is Fluttershy in Call of the Cutie where she was going through a growth spurt.
Now because they grow up pretty fast, that's why you have a lot of silly ponies; quite a few of them are not really that old, they just have mature bodies.

Anyway, a little example of how it might play out:

>Be a typical stallion from Ponyville.
>You've been away on business for a couple of weeks.
>Finally get home.
>The next day at the market you meet a mare that you've never seen before.
>A real qt 3.14.
>She gives you a smile and greets you happily, so you strike up a conversation and are pleased when she seems totally at ease with you.
>She's kind of ditzy, but does seem familiar for some reason.
>Her colors are pretty common and she's an earth pony which doesn't really help you in figuring out if you've seen her before.
>You think about sneaking a glance at her cutie mark, hoping it will give you a clue, but you decide not to.
>The last thing you want is for her to catch you staring at her flank.
>Anyway, you're having a nice conversation so you keep your eyes glued to her face and those pretty green eyes.
>Every once in a while she gives you a funny look and giggles, like she just heard a funny joke.
>You don't get it, but whatever.
>Occasionally she says something a little silly, but you don't really mind since you've never been the suavest of stallions.
>Besides, she keeps brushing your tail with hers.
>It might be accidental.
>But it might not be.
>Finally, just before you get up the nerve to ask her out, she looks up at you and grins.
>"You have no idea who I am, do you?" she snickers.

(1/2)
>>
File: Red Gala Filly and Mare.png (140 KB, 462x272) Image search: [Google]
Red Gala Filly and Mare.png
140 KB, 462x272
>>25629320

>Hesitantly, you admit that you don't.
>"Giggle! It's me, Red Gala!"
>Holy Celestia, she's the daughter of one of your best friends!
>You attended her cute-ceaƱera just two months ago.
>You've been hitting on a filly!
>Except she's not a filly.
>Not anymore.
>Unconsciously, your eyes glide across her flank.
>Sure enough, you see the cupcake cutie-mark that she got just a couple of months ago.
>Of course, it looks quite a bit bigger then you remember, probably because the flank it's painted on has filled out considerably.
>No, bad! Stop that!
>You tear your wandering eyes away from her voluptuous rear.
>She giggles again, "I really fooled you, huh?"
>Trying to cover your inappropriate thoughts you chuckle weakly, "Yeah, you got me alright."
>"Well, I gotta go," she quickly reaches up and pulls you into a big hug.
>Normally, that wouldn't be unusual considering your relationship with her family, but right now it's awkward as Tartarus.
>"I'll see you later!" she says as she turns and walks off, giving you an excellent view of her swaying, plush rump.
>You decide to cut your shopping trip short so you can go home and take a cold shower.
>Stupid magical puberty.

(2/2)
Anyway, with such a rapid growth rate, the age of consent would be when they reach physical maturity.
Emotional maturity on the other hand...
>>
>>25629320
>>25629356
Canonical erotic books when?
>>
>>25629650
It's just an idea I wrote some time ago.

Not sure what I'd do with it and, unfortunately, I don't have time to do anything with it right now.
>>
>>25628958
old enough to pee, old enough for me.
>>
>>25628976
I doubt it works like that. I find it hard to believe Apple Jack and Big Mac would allow any stallion to fuck Apple Bloom. She's still a child horse.
>>
>>25629320
This makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>25629958
But she's still mature enough to make more fillies.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.