[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dadonequus Thread #Whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 93
File: Discord V Criss Crop.png (284 KB, 489x623) Image search: [Google]
Discord V Criss Crop.png
284 KB, 489x623
Big Sis Criss Edition

So in this thread anon is turned into a little and cute colt by the act of Discord who is now his dad and now our little anon has to learn about his new life in Equestria.

Last thread >>25416225 → (Cross-thread)

Erf
http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Laskvurel (The writer formerly known as George)
http://pastebin.com/D0wLPdkt (embed)

Hoers (MIA/Dead)
http://pastebin.com/SiZ1QV12 (embed)

Every writefag and drawfag are welcome here
>>
.....and I forgot to link to the old thread.
>>
Sigh. Bump.
>>
Running out of bump juice.
>>
>>25627434
Previous Thread: >>25526503
>>
>>25627434
What, why no one told me that this was the new thread
>>
>>25629322
>>25627458
>>
>>25627434
Discord will be in love with Queen Chrysalis in the future.
>>
>>25629369
Nah, but I wuld take Chrysi having friendship feelings for anon
>>
>>25621232

>"So Anon, have you ever been to Canterlot before?" Lyra asked, she wanted to go somewhere with this. She was hoping you'd say no.
"Erm"
>You did, for only a few minutes. Actually, since it's common knowledge that you're Discord's "Son". You felt saying the truth would be fine.
"I have, Dad sorta whisked me away there once. But only for a few minutes."
>Lyra's smile grew upon hearing that "So you've never actually been. Like, you've never got to see the sights or anything?"
>You shook your head
"No, not at all."
>Lyra giggled and clapped her hooves "Neat! Then you wouldn't mind coming on one of my trips with me, would you? It'd be pretty fun!"
>Bon Bon cocked an eyebrow towards Lyra before you could answer "Ahm, Lyra. You do know he isn't your son right?"
>"Pffft, come on Bon Bon, I'm only borrowing him for a little bit. And besides,it could be like a learning experience for his education. Sorta..."
>hrn,though Bon Bon already gave you an answer. You wanted to ask Lyra directly why she seemed so taken with you. See if her answer changed any.
"Lyra, I don't want to offend you or anything. But, erm. you treat me like I'm special or something. You know I'm just a normal pony right? Normal as any other...right?"
>"I know you are Anon." Lyra refills your tea cup with some more tea "It's just, I dunno. Let me think. Have you ever had a feeling like you really really liked something, but you can't explain what it is? It's like this..." Lyra slowly rubs her front hooves together, as if she was trying to do a gesture she's never seen before "...feeling, And then, you're sure this pony that you know has known this feeling, but this even that pony might not know what it is. I feel like, there this bond between you and me."
>"HOLY MOLY! ANON! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME LYRA WAS YOUR MAREFRIEND!" Pinkie screeched in surprised excitement,. Causing Bon Bon to spit and choke on her tea.
"W-what? She's not my marefriend"
>Play it cool Anon, you knew that wasn't the case.
>>
>>25628911
Thanks for the crosslink.
I fucked up the op and didn't update the stale one.

I tried to alert them in the old thread but it was too late. Juggling 3 time sensitive things are once and pony shit is lowest priority.

>>25629741
Fuck me erf outta nowhere!
>>
>>25629741
Erf out of fucking nowhere
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 320x320
>>25629741
Best surprise of early Erf green!
Also is Sweetie invited too? Didn't see a mention from earlier green. Would be a shame to just invite 2/3rds of the CMC trio and her sister.
>>
>>25629918
What have you been smoking. Sweetie Belle has helped anon too.
>>
>>25629741
>"What? nah" Lyra laughed "Anon's too young. I meant like this spiritual bond thing. That transcends time and space...hey, Bon Bon. You ok?"
>Bon Bon was hitting her chest, coughing out tea as she tried to compose herself "I-I'm alright..I-I just swallowed wrong. ngh"
>"Time and Space huh? Hey Nonny. Doesn't the place you live at transcend time and pace?" Pinkie asks, that's actually a valid question.
>Did it? Time seemed to run the same as Equestria there. Or Discord was just doing that so he wouldn't be late or early for something.
"I think it just transcends space. Dad is always changing the dimensions,doors,and rooms to the house. It can get pretty weird sometimes. But the time there and the time here always matches up. I think"
>Lyra was getting into some real treehugger territory here. Just without the aura and chi stuff. You we're definitely getting your own vibe though that the who idea thing Discord explained was somehow at play here. You figured, just from watching her tap her hooves together. That she could have meant "hands"
>"Well, anyway. I feel like Anon and me just, click. Almost like you and me Bon Bon. But in a different sense." Lyra looks to you, looking pleasant yet serious in her next words. "Anon, you get what I'm saying right? Have you ever had that kind of feeling?"
>time to put your theory to the test.
"I think, Lyra. is this feeling you get. It wouldn't be like, ten little feelings poking out, like.."
>You point at points of your hooves where fingers would be if it was a hand.
"five here, and five on the other hoof?"
>Lyra's eyes went wide "woah....THAT'S THE FEELING! BON BON! DID YOU HEAR THAT?! THAT'S THE FEELING I GET!" Lyra slammed her left hoof on the table and she leaned closer to you, she was stoked and giddy."THIS IS MINDBLOWING!"
>>
>>25629918
did I miss writing Sweetie Belle in the invite? huh.....weird. I didn't think I missed that.
>>
>>25629938
>Bon Bon looked to you, then to Lyra, then back to you. She herself was baffled. But then she came to a conclusion of her own. "Wait, hold on. Don't get too excited. I mean, you've told me the same thing before plenty of times. Maybe you told Anon about it too.
>You shook your head, Lyra had never gone into specifics about it.
"No, she never has."
>"He's right Bon Bon, I never did. But I knew it, I just knew. From the moment I saw Anon, I knew he'd fit right in. How does this sound Bon bon? "Lyra sits up, like a human almost, and raises her front hooves, close together, and slowly spreads them apart "Lyra,Bon Bon, and Anon. Roaming the streets of Ponyville, as bestest of friends!"
>Pinkie clapped, this time doing the ground stomp clap on her chair. ahh yeah, they did clap like that too...right. "I LIKE IT! BESTEST FRIENDS FOR EVERYPONY!"
>You blush a little in embarrassment from Lyra's enthusiasm "Bestest of friends already? I don't think I've ever had a bestest friend before, and so fast..."
>Bon Bon cringed, she didn't want to put you that far up. But as far as she knew, you were an orphan. And after hearing you say that. She didn't want to break your heart, or Lyra's. She didn't mind having you as a friend. Just not bestest do everything together kind of friend like she was Lyra was. "That sounds....fine. But Lyra. Just remember. Anon has things like school and friends his own age to worry about, and curfews. Don't go thinking we can just take him along everywhere we go."
>"Awwww, ok." Lyra looks down, sad, her ears twitching and drooping before she instantly lights up again "But we can take him if he just happens to show up right?"
>Bon Bon nods "I don't see why not."
>"Hoo boy Nonny, Maybe you didn't need the "Welcome to Ponyville" Party afterall. You already have so many friends here! I bet you feel really welcomed!" Pinkie was absolutely beside herself with joy, seeing that you already had many friends in Ponyville.
>>
File: image.png (297 KB, 655x630) Image search: [Google]
image.png
297 KB, 655x630
>>25629936
>>25629949
Look towards >>25608548
>>
File: bowserhasseensomeshit.png (41 KB, 127x126) Image search: [Google]
bowserhasseensomeshit.png
41 KB, 127x126
>>25630086
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, WHY DO I ALWAYS MESS UP ANON'S TEXT
>>
>>25630100
>But you can't mess up these dubs
>>
>>25629727
No, Discord and Queen Chryalis will have a evil love feeling in the future.
>>
File: image.png (603 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
603 KB, 1280x720
>>25630172
Those two just aren't compatible, Chryalis would have a better chance at dating a Windigo or seducing Anon rather then anything Discord.
>>
>>25630091
fixed in pastebin

>>25630086

>You did, it was nice to have.....friends. Nice, caring, thoughtful friends who actually gave a damn about you. It made you feel, pretty warm inside. Even if they sometimes got you into some sort of trouble, or shit hit the fan. They never abandoned you.
>You felt your hear go heavy. Even Discord has never abandoned you. For all the shit he's pulled, for all the torment he's given you. He's never ever actually abandoned you. Did he treat you like shit?...yeah. But he also treated you good, fed you with not but delicious and nutritious food. And given you abilities that you were sure were beyond even Twilight's level...even if it was once a day. And without him, you wouldn't have been able to make Scootaloo so happy...or meet Fluttershy...or meet anypony really.
>....idiot
>You look at your saddle bag again, you felt the feelings of guilt bubble up in you, One thing Discord has even been good about was inviting you out on his more fun or relaxing ventures. Such as the picnic. And here you were, being a dipshit and not returning the favor. So what if he fucks shit up? It'd fall on him anyway. It was up to him to behave, And who knows, maybe he will? To prevent bugbutt from being a thing, all you had to do was ask him not to spring that little number at the party. And everything would generally be ok. Hell, it might even be fun. Who knows, him wrecking things might actually be hilarious. Not like any of the ponies would take it too seriously or hold it against him if you said you were ok with it.
>Yeah, you'll give him the invite.
>"Hey Nonny. What's the matter?" Pinkie had noticed you weren't looking too hot, and came up and whispered to you. Though, that didn't stop Lyra and Bon Bon from noticing as well.
>"Anon, what's wro-" Before Lyra could finish her sentence, Pinkie shushed her
>>
>>25630217
Don't believe me, go read Journey of the Spark on FIMFiction.
>>
What would happen if auntie Chrysi learns about anon's origin?
>>
>>25630225
>It's a beautiful day outside
>Birds are singing
>Flowers are blooming
>On days like this ponies like you...
>>
>>25630225
"Shhhhhhhhh, I'm trying to have a private chat with Nonny so you two won't notice and get upset that he's upset about something." Pinkie was doing her loud whispering again, then looked at you and winked.
>...Pinkie...dammit
>"Pinkie..we al-" Bon Bon was going to explain to Pinkie that she had already noticed, but her words are broken by a breakout of laughter.
>Your laughter.
>You couldn't contain it. You just laughed. Pinkie was ridiculous. The fact that she wanted to cheer you up before anyone noticing, even though they had already noticed due to her drawing attention to the situation. You don't know what it was about it. But you just laughed.
"P-Ponk hahaha, y-you're too muchaha!"
>You go in for a hug, and hug Ponk tight. Whatever guilt you felt had instantly washed off from her silliness.
>"Are you feeling better now Nonny? What was making you sad?" Pinkie asked as she cuddle hugged you back.
"Nothing, I was just thinking about the party, that's all"
>"Well, if you we're worried or nervous about it. Then don't worry. Pinkie is gonna be there to make sure everything is A-OK. You're gonna be around your closest friends, and family. And the best part is that it's already a good sized party because you've been really good at making friends! In fact..I think this calls for a...GROUP HUG! COME ON EVERYPONY! JOIN IN ON THE HUGGING!"
>Lyra didn't need to be told twice, she jumped right in for the hug.
>Bon Bon was a little hesitant at first. It wasn't that she didn't want to join in. It was just so sudden. It didn't take her long at all to join in however. It was one big nuzzle hug party! woo!
>>
File: image.jpg (380 KB, 605x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
380 KB, 605x900
>>25630264
Terror known only in imagining what a species of crafty/clever Anons could possibly accomplish.
>>
>>25630264
It would be bad probably. Don't even think she would try to figure out a way of conquering humans because the way Anon thinks and can't be exploited for love.
>>
File: 1327384326182.jpg (28 KB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
1327384326182.jpg
28 KB, 640x384
>Project M got C&D
FUCK YOU NINTENDO, YOU WENT FULL HASBRO
>>
>>25630381
>>25630347
How would she even react by knowing that anon is actually a sweet and inocent dude compared to a lot of humans
>>
>>25630322
>The tea party didn't last long after that. Or at least it didn't last much longer for you. After that hug, and getting over your guilt. You felt you needed to redeem yourself over your thoughts of not inviting Discord.
"Hey girls, I hate to cut and run like this. But I want to go give my invite to my dad."
>Lyra didn't seem to mind "That's ok! you go right ahead. But hey Anon, we gotta talk about that "Feeling" thing next time I see you, Don't worry about bringing it up at your party. Because I might just accidently end up taking all your attention then"
"That's cool, I'd really like that Lyra, and thanks for the tea. It was really good"
>Hah, you could absolutly blow her mind with the shit you knew.
>"You take care Anon, oh...yes. Have you been taking good care of the gift I gave you?" Bon Bon asked
>Right, the grappling hook. If Discord wouldn't give you a second pair of wings. You always had the grappling hook. And that shit had unlimited uses.
>You nod
"Yup, it's safe and sound back at the house."
>Bon Bon smiled, she was glad you were taking good care of it. "Good, have you used it at all?"
"Once, haha. It's a little tricky. But I think I can get the hang of it with a little more practice."
>"Well, I would hope the first thing you're doing with it IS practice. It's not a toy, and I don't expect you to treat it as such."
"Yeah, I know. You can trust me. Bon Bon"
>"Oh right, Nonny, right after school tomorrow. I want you to go STRAIGHT to sugarcube corner. ok? That's where the party is gonna be. I hope you don't mind mr. and mrs. Cake being at the party. I didn't put them down as guests because, well" Pinkie giggled "They are the caterers and it IS their place. It'd be rude to invite them in their won shop."
>You nod, that was fine. The cakes were cool.
"That's alright, I don't mind."
>"Yay! Trust me Anon, you won't even know what excitement actually is until you've partied, Pinkie Pie style!"
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 253x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 253x400
>>25630432
Full survival mode vs alien food chain warping menace perhaps?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 764x526) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 764x526
>>25630432
>>25630462
Now I want to see Chrysalis and guests at Discord's dimension react to Anon eating meat.
Please deliver Erf!
>>
>>25630455
>It'd be rude to invite them in their won shop."
The cakes won the shop in a raffle. Headcanon up for approval.
>>
Anon can show chrysalis one form of entertainment from his world (one movie, one book, one vidya, but only one) what would he show her?

I would show her apocalypse now. Just so she can learn to not fuck with us
>>
>>25630455
>Oh, you knew what excitement was. Just not the positive kind. More like, "the almost died" kind.
>With that, you bid farewell to the trio and went on your way to the fountain with the pinkish purple pony near city hall.
>You look down at the water. You we're hesitant to toss the map in as another realization reminded you of something.
>Chrysalis was also there. In the house. You hoped she was in the basement, wherever that was. And you just had to hope that if Discord was going to spring her on you during the party. That you could talk him out of it. Or maybe he wasn't even being seriousabout that. You didn't know. You had to be optimistic.
>You take a deep breath, and ready yourself as you take out the map.
"Here we go Anon, just go in, and give him the invite. It'll be ok. It'll be fine."
>You toss the map and immediately jump into the portal.
>But you are not met with the warm snugness of your bed. No, you slam headfirst right onto the ground as your map plops off your back.
"NGH!..w-what happened? ngh..."
>You rub your head, then slowly stand and shake to regain your vision.
>And what you saw wasn't pretty.
>your room was covered in green goop, both hardened and gelatinous. Even your grappling hook, still hanging where you left it. had some gunk on it. And your bed? It was moved into the corner. You could see the captain and four other changelings sleeping and cuddling on it.....
>you grimace at the fact that your room had been desecrated. But you couldn't just shove them off your bed. Well you could...if your horn had a charge.
>You mutter to yourself
"...bastards..."
>You walk up to your grappling hook and wipe off the gunk and put it inside your dresser. the top of it now missing both pictures. They both must have been blasted by Chrysalis when she was in that fit of rage.
>Strange though, you would have expected her to have taken your bed if they were just going to move up into your room.
>>
>>25630529
i dunno, pretty sure there's been meat somewhere in the show.
>>25630561
well the post was dubs.

>>25630597
Starship Troopers, present it as a documentary.
>>
>>25630597
Either the movie Terminator 2 Judgement Day to show the endless terror of human ingenuity or the book Count of Monte Cristo that revenge is eternal you fucking bitch.
>>
File: 1319760505553.jpg (21 KB, 386x359) Image search: [Google]
1319760505553.jpg
21 KB, 386x359
>>25630645
>Starship Troopers, present it as a documentary.
Goddamit Erf
>>
>>25630645
Troopers. Fucking brilliant.
>>
File: BRFC_#006142.png (2 MB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
BRFC_#006142.png
2 MB, 1920x800
>>25630597
Blade Runner. Tell her that is a documentary and that she in fact would pass as a synth
>>
>>25630597
I would of picked Saving Private Ryan, but Erf's pick is just brilliant and I can't think of anything from my picked movie to overshadow Starship Troopers as a documentary.

>>25630645
At least have Chrysalis inquire curiously as to why Discord was feeding Anon as a Pony meat.
>>
File: 1296528230688.jpg (411 KB, 858x1280) Image search: [Google]
1296528230688.jpg
411 KB, 858x1280
>>25630732
And tell her that Samus Aran is real. The woman that genocided a lot of bugs species, made two planets implode, one dimension to collapse, destroyed two space stations the size of a country, defeated cosmic horrors, and emphatize all the bugs she has vaporized
>>
>>25630792
>Saving Private Ryan
That one is great for shock value but would turn really cheesy at the end and would give Chrysi hopes that she can actually stand against us. No, Full Metal Jacket is where's at. That ride is just plain depressing from begging to end since it depicts amazingly the horrors of war.
>>
>>25630633
>You walk over to your floor door, you hesitate opening it. You could only imagine the horrors of what the living room had been transformed into.
>You slowly open the door, gently as to not wake wake the sleeping shitheads that have made your room their own.
>you peer down through the door.
>The living room looked exactly the same, untouched, not a single changeling could be seen from your position.
"....typical. of course they leave Discord's things alone....Discord?..you down there?"
>You whisper out, but no reply.
>You focus on the invisible stairs, and head downwards. Gently closing the door above you and walking down to ground level. You call Discord in a louder tone. But no reply.
>...well shit.You we're really hoping you didn't come down here for nothing.
>You look ahead, and you see something new. A trap door, with some sounds coming from it. your heart fills with dread. That had to be the basement. Who knows how many of those bastards were down there.
>as you stepped away from the trap door. You suddenly hear a gentle humming. Discord?...nope, it was... no...
"Fluttershy?"
>you turn, as the tune becomes recognizable. That's not something Fluttershy would hum. She would hum "This Day Aria". You look towards the couch, there, gazing at you was Fluttershy. But you knew better.
>"Hello Anon..." The false Fluttershy said in a gentle tone as she opened her wing to you, inviting you to sit with her on the couch. "Would you like to nap with me?"
>You just stand there, silent, staring down at her with a mean look.
>Fluttershy snickers evilly at you "What's the matter Anon? Too old to snuggle with your mother?"
"Aunt....actually. your goons really suck at intelligence gathering"
>But the false equine didn't react surprised or angered, her smile just remained plastered on her face, "Well, it's not like any of us has gotten an opportunity to leave since we got here. I had to work with what I could find."
>find? So discord didn't say anything?
>>
File: image.gif (479 KB, 400x231) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
479 KB, 400x231
>>25630597
>>25630885
I guess after rethinking it perhaps, Earth Defence Force 2017 the video game then. Literally killing hoards of bugs, Titans and Aliens with the most ludicrous weapons imaginable. Then mention that it's based on real past events.
>>
>>25630981
"How'd you Fluttershy was considered family?"
>"A picture is worth a thousand words Anon" She giggled as she brought out the family photo from under her, still in it's frame. She stared at it, licking her lips intently. "You look so happy here, when I saw it for the first time I actually thought to myself "Gee, is this colt so heartless that he's willing to fool such a loving fool such as this yellow pony?". And it made me curious." She went back to looking at you, with an evil smirk. "I had never met a pony before with no love in their heart, especially a colt so young. It made me wonder if you were just some creature Discord had conjured up for some scheme. But now I know....I was very wrong."
>You didn't like where this was heading.
"What are you talking about?"
>Her smile became evil to caring and loving as she tapped the couch again. "Why, love Anon. Your love. For just a brief moment. I tasted it. Pure love."
"What? that's not possible. I figured you out, like..the moment I saw you."
>Chrysalis giggled cutely "ahh, but not when you heard me. How interesting. You are capable of love, you're just very good at hiding it. Nopony I've ever met has been able to stop their love from flowing in my presence. They always worry about their loved ones, they are always scared and wishing to see them one last time, they hope to be saved by their partners or their friends. But not you, you bottle it all up inside. But it's there Anon...it's there." She snickers.
>Fuck...you knew you weren't fooled. You only thought it was Fluttershy for a second just because of the voice. But you knew it couldn't be her. She never comes to the house. But it looks like you foolishly made it apparent that you loved her like a mother.
>>
>>25631122
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAKYDeTqLCY
>>
File: 17949306694385b5fbc6e97da99425a1.jpg (259 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
17949306694385b5fbc6e97da99425a1.jpg
259 KB, 1600x1200
>>25631135
Tell her. Tell her about the superior human master race
>>
>>25631189
Yum, I bet humanity would have quite the kick! Flavor-wise
>>
File: 1433741153330.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1433741153330.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>25631205
YOUR FOOLISH ATTEMPTS WON'T WORK ON MY BUG. YOUR SCHEMES ARE PLAIN MEDIOCRE!
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 200x147) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 200x147
>>25631205
Extra spicy with guarenteed long lasting heart burn and a side dish of Fanfiction based off Fallout.
>>
File: 1407034389713.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1407034389713.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>25631135
>Chrysalis giggled cutely "ahh, but not when you heard me. How interesting. You are capable of love, you're just very good at hiding it. Nopony I've ever met has been able to stop their love from flowing in my presence. They always worry about their loved ones, they are always scared and wishing to see them one last time, they hope to be saved by their partners or their friends. But not you, you bottle it all up inside. But it's there Anon...it's there." She snickers.
"Yes, that's right. You see a love and chaos inside me. You see me. This colt is who I am now. But the hate you feel, the thing that makes you incapable of feeding off from me it's my mark, my proof of humanity. I have no country, no language, I have no place to return, but I haven't lost my hate. So I told myself... The pain and effort that keep me alive will never know relief, never bear fruit, never be repaid. I know that, but I told myself to focus on some hope, a nonexistent hope to guide me through this new brave world. A hope - call it a dream. A melancholic delusion. As the pressures within me stretch me to bursting, and I force myself not to cry out, though the words I thought were carved into me are gone, and all I knew is gone. I know how you feel. I've felt that. So show me. That I'm not the only one. That you too can return to this world, for more than just revenge"
>>
>>25631135
id want to kill her for messing with my room, that bitch. Once we get our cutie mark in chaos I hope we get are revenge then have a fun day at ego festival with lyra and friends. Id be a nice way for it to end.
>>25631189
Tell her of humans? What would that do? And cause?
>>
>>25631135
>....it's fine.....it's fine Anon. Even if she got a taste. That's all she got. She can't kill you. Discord wouldn't let it happen....you just wished he was here right now. So you could give him the invite and leave.
"So what? Not like you'll be getting any more than the taste you got. Kind of pathetic really, we're you waiting for me this whole time?"
>She shook her head, and pointed to the ceiling door that led to your room "Oh no, I was helping the captain rearrange your room for you. Since we're going to be living together. I thought it'd be nice if you saw how a changeling lives. Did you learn anything Anon?"
>...that bitch...
>You started to grind your right hoof into the ground, twisting in anger.
"You can't just come in here and do whatever you want. I was here first. And that's MY room. You have the basement. why don't you and your drones just go down there like the creepy little shits that you are."
>Chrysalis, still in Fluttershy form, frowns, and puts her hoof to her chest "Anon...that hurts. Although I myself don't fully agree with your father's terms. I thought it'd give us a chance to learn from one another. And maybe be friends. Come now, are you telling me you don't wish to indulge in a delusion of being snuggled by your aunt? I'll keep it up all day, all you have to do is lay by my side."
>You notice her eyes flash green...NOOOOPE.
>She was being a typical villain. Predictable in every way. While Discord had surprised you with how truly clever he could be. Chrysalis....while her offer was definitely tempting.....was being predictable.
"I'd rather not go through a predictable dialogue with you. So, I'm just going to say this instead."
>You look into your saddle bag, and bring out your horn. You were going to bluff her.
"You see this?"
>"is that some sort of horn for a costume? What about it? I fail to see it's relevance." Chrysalis was indeed confused by your gesture.
>>
File: 1360132908997.jpg (599 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1360132908997.jpg
599 KB, 1920x1080
>>25631367
>Tell her of humans? What would that do? And cause?
Curiosity in her and if played right, would stop her from trying to feed from anon, telling her about humans and being edgy about it which wouldn't be hard since just the last 100 years saw two world wars and genocides could work as deterrence for quite some time. And also to share stories with auntie Chrysie, an old hag like her has to have something interesting to share, and her trying to one up humans wars with the shenanigans that she caused during her life would be quite funny
>>
>>25630645
>Starship Troopers
this is 9/10
>>
File: image.png (69 KB, 175x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
69 KB, 175x250
>>25631312
>>25631352
https://youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
>>
>>25631426
"Actually, that's exactly what it is, until Dad enchanted it to give me his level of power. I can only use it once a day. But don't think for a second that I won't use it to send you and your entire hive flying out of here."
>Chrysalis immediately changed back into her original form, staring at the horn, feeling a little anxious, but overall unimpressed. "You're bluffing. Nopony would be foolish enough to give a child so much power."
>You smirk at her ".....you seem to forget who my Dad is. Just to give you an example, do you remember a day where the sun and moon went out of wack?"
>Chrysalis was feeling more anxious, she didn't even think that had anything to do with Discord. Let alone you. "...You can't be serious. You can't just do that Anon. You're father and I have a deal. Just as I can't harm you, you cannot harm me or my children."
>Deal?
"What? He just agreed you could live here. I don't think he cares if you and your entire hive just suddenly got jettisoned off to the far reaches of this dimensional nightmare."
>Chrysalis got up from the couch, and slowly approached you...holy shit was she tall. You hadn't really noticed until now. When you were meeting her on equal ground.
>"Try it then Anon, do with me as you will. But you're father does seem to be one who loves his fun. He told me I'd be safe from harm as long as my hive and I abide by his "rules". And that does include being your nanny"
>...nmmmgh...
"I don't think he was being serious"
>Chrysalis started to draw near. she was starting to get the idea you were bluffing "I do"
>You shake the horn at her "Stop, or I swear."
>"Why are you hesitating Anon? Use it already. I said you could" I know you don't like me. It's depressing, yes. But if you must." She snickers at you "Then do it"
>.....you can't. The charge was spent.
>You put the horn back into your bag.
>>
>>25631135
>ut not you, you bottle it all up inside. But it's there Anon...it's there." She snickers.
DETERMINATION
>>
>>25631687
>"I thought so" Chrysalis moves up close to you, and gently lifts your head up with her hoof so she can look into your face "Nice try Anon, but like it or not. We are stuck with each other.And it's you only have you and your father to blame. And while your father has done.....just enough...to make amends. You still have yet to even apologize for what you've done to me and my hive."
>You back off, and look at her with a nasty, distasteful look.
"Don't even. I don't owe you anything. If anything, I managed to do what you wish you could. I conquered an entire race. your race. Indirectly of course, but I still did it. And if you were in my position, I know you wouldn't hesitate for a second to send me, Dad, and the princesses to rot in Tartarus if you could. Would you?"
>Chrysalis shakes her head "Only the princesses. Truth be told, trapping your father would be a waste of time and energy. I can't tap into the force that can actually stop him. As for you, why would I waste my time sealing a colt? Especially you. I'm supposed to be taking care of you after all. All I ask of you is simply follow my command. Is that so hard Anon?"
"Do you really think I'm just going to bow down just because you're my "Nanny"? Get real, even if I can't kick you out. I can make you want to leave. Dad and me had fun messing with you, you know that right?"
>"I don't doubt it." Chrysalis, you noticed, scrunched her nose when you said that, she was obviously keeping her composure from that particular memory. "But making me want to leave? Sorry to tell you, but I have an entire hive I am responsible for. Try as you might, but I won't let my children suffer just because of a few childish pranks. I'm here to stay Anon."
>>
>>25632106
>but I won't let my children suffer just because of a few childish pranks. I'm here to stay Anon.
I actually like this, it can lead to a lot of development for her. Thing that sadly has only been made by the fandom, it would be nice if the series tapped into that. Like, instead of making Chrysalis this cartoon villain, they made her a Queen that goes to extreme lenghts to ensure the wealth of her people
>>
>>25632106
Yup.
That last part.
Heavy interesting shit man.

You
Are
Good
>>
>>25632106
>You both we're standing your ground. Neither willing to give the other an edge in the conversation.
"Fine then. If we HAVE to be stuck with each other. Then so be it, I can live with you if you can't hurt me. But I still want your drones out of my room. It's my room. They got their crap all over it, and I won't stand for it. You have an entire basement, stick them in there. And you right along with it."
>"Oh...I get it, if we both stick to our own rooms. Then we don't have to deal with each other. I can do my own thing...and you can do your own thing. That's what you'd like, right Anon?" Chrysalis gave an expression of understanding. Fucking finally, looked like she was getting the idea.
"Yes...yes..that's exactly what I'm saying. Doesn't that sound better..you know..for the both of us? You wouldn't have to deal with me or my Dad. And you could plot and scheme all you want. Doesn't that sound great?"
>Chrysalis nods, with a happy smile on her face "It does!"
"Good! So, we agree then. greeaatt"
>You sigh in relief
>Chrysalis gives you a sly smile, and chuckles "I never said I agreed, I just agreed it was a good idea. Want to know a better idea?"
>You sigh, and grumble "No, because I'm sure it only benefits you"
>"It does. Too bad there's nothing you can do about. Your father isn't here to do anything about it either.....too bad" Chrysalis starts to speak in a fake tone of grief "If only he was here, he could probably settle this mess." She then looks upon you with cruelty "Too bad he isn't."
>.....ugh....fine...you were going back to Equestria. Fuck this noise.
>You turn silently, and go back to the gravity stairs. but the moment you start going up, Chrysalis taps you, making you fall down on your head.
"AGH! WHAT THE HELL!"
>>
>>25632266
>"Oh, I'm sorry. We're you leaving Anon? I'm afraid I can't let you do that. For me to be your nanny, I have to learn more about you. I WANT to learn more about you. You aren't normal. And it's made me terribly curious. No colt in Equestria talks like you, Nopony even speaks some of the words you speak. Not even Discord. These words like "Hell" and "Fuck"....those aren't words Anon...that's not even slang. And yet, you are the only one who speaks those kinds of words. And speaking of words, you're very well spoken. You're manner of speech isn't that of a child. And although you are pitifully childish in some of your mannerisms. It's more like an adult that never grew up as opposed to an actual child. So Anon.....let's be friends...shall we?"
>You get up, and back away from her. You didn't like where this was going.
"..I'd r-rather not."
>...shit...she wasn't going to let you leave. And you couldn't fight her. wait...maybe you could? Her power seemed to be dependent on how much love she's absorbed. Surely under all that smug, she was pitifully weak.
"I'll fight you if I have to."
>Chrysalis started laughing maniacally "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME?! HAHAHAH! THAT'S RICH ANON, THAT'S FUNNIER THAN ANYTHING THE PINK ONE HAS EVER SAID!"
>if you had a fist, you'd be clenching it right now. If it was one thing you were getting tired of. Was the fact you couldn't beat anything up besides a couple of retards. Maybe...maybe you could do it.
"I'm calling your bluff Chrysalis, just like you called mine. I'm going to walk out of here. So let me go now, or I'll be leaving while your "children" put you back together."
>Chrysalis says nothing, she just gestures her hoof towards herself in a "Bring it on" sort of way.
>>
>>25632379
>>
>>25632379
>She's a typical villain, she'll expect a frontal attack. All you to do was kick her in that green glowy spot under her belly and you were sure she'd go down. Instant K.O.. You were going to try a quick "Shoryuken" you could do that faster than setting up for a buck.
>without screaming like a moron, you zig zag towards Chrysalis.
>She just observes you, not moving.
>Good, stupid bitch probably didn't know what to do. or was arrogantly waiting to smack you away.
>You try baiting her into jabbing you by moving close to her frontside. You dodge to the side, despite her doing nothing anyway.
>Here we go, you go for the instant Ko.
>You duck under, and jump with your hoof straight up.
>And she.....just flies up as you jump upwards, spin, miss your landing. and fall on your face.
>...right...she can fly...
>Chrysalis claps, hovering in mid air as she looks down at you "Bravo Anon, what are you going to do now that I am thoroughly defeated?"
>......
"....shut up"
>Chrysalis started cackling "oh, oh. Now I see why your father keeps you around. You are cute when you think you are better than me"
>You slowly get up as Chrysalis lands down in front of you.
>You slowly raise yourself, and as you look at Chrysalis. She was in a younger, filly form.
>"Perhaps this will make it more fair"
>You growl
"Don't mock me..."
>"I'm not, I'm simply trying to level the playing field for you. I won't even use my wings. Now, let's begin. Tell me Anon, what orphanage did you come from? I happen to know of a few. I go to a few personally sometimes with the promise of adoption....and then never do it"
>...that bitch. That's pretty fucking low. Then again, you always imagined orphaned pones as cute and innocent.
"You're a monster"
>Chrysalis giggled adorably "oh, there we go. That's something I expect a pony to say. So then, you're answer?"
>>
File: 1329030052383.png (51 KB, 540x570) Image search: [Google]
1329030052383.png
51 KB, 540x570
>>25632498
>sometimes with the promise of adoption....and then never do it
I bet she would love 4chin, with all the stupid jokes we make here
>>
>>25630416
ha
>>
>>25632379
>It's more like an adult that never grew up as opposed to an actual child.
SICK BURN
>>
>>25632498
>you're answer?
>you're
>>
>>25632498
>You stare at her. You were getting angrier at her mocking you. She even insinuated you were a manchild.You werne't. YOU WEREN'T. You just weren't used to a few things yet. That's all. You wouldn't be deterred. You were going to win, maybe after you beat her. Her children would follow you instead.
>Chrysalis yawns "Come on Anon, before I go down because you bored me to death."
>THATS IT!
>You pounce her , and she doesn't even dodge it. Haha! You had her now. You were right on top of her.
"Gotcha!"
>Chrysalis yelped cutely, and gave you an adorable frown. "Pwease don't hurt me Anon, I'm onwy twying to be yer fweind"
"Don't even. You can change your size and shape. But deep down you're cruel and heartless.."
>egh...you were starting to sound pretty cliched yourself.
"Don't think I won't pound your face in, I'll go easy if you just clear my room out. Final chance"
>Chrysalis shivered and hid her face "B-but Anon..."
>dammit, her cuteness was getting to you, but it was fake, it was a lie, and you wouldn't be fooled.
"three..."
>Chrysalis looked at you with glistening eyes "A-anon?...pwease...pwease don't"
>ngh...
"Two..."
>if she produced a tear, you might relent. But even she couldn't fake that. "A-a-anon?.....pwease..."
"one...."
>but before you can reach Zero, Chrysalis does a power move. She latches onto you, and starts kissing you, even forcing her tounge in your mouth, and gently rubbing it around..
"GMMMGGMMMHH"
>You tried to back off, but even in her small form. she was stronger than you could hope to be.
>And she wouldn't stop.
>You could feel yourself feeling warmer, no..no NO..BAD!..BAD!
>You try pushing backwards, but that only causes her to flip ontop of you, she kisses you a little more before breaking the lock. Then looks at you with seductive eyes as she sits on top of you. silently.
>You just pant, blushing, silent
>>
>>25632641
unf
>>
>>25632641
just bite her tongue er something shit nigga a hos just a ho
>>
>>25632641
>>25632710
knee her in the vag
>>
>>25632710
This, put the ho in her place
>>
>>25632641
>And she just looks at you, with a seductively sly grin "What's wrong Anon? you don't feel disgusted that you just kissed a girl? Aren't you afraid you that you have contracted an imaginary disease?"
>......what was she doing? oh geez.. WHAT WAS SHE DOING?!
>Chrysalis sat on top of you, you were too stunned to struggle. "Your essence Anon, I can taste it. It doesn't taste like a child's love Anon. It doesn't even taste like a pony. What's your secret Anon? What are you? If you tell me...I'll give you more" She gently rubbed her hoof along the side of your neck. "You don't want to hate me Anon, I know you'd rather somepony just love, and cuddle you. I can taste it."
>You gulp, you didn't know what to feel. Any horsefucker would have probably dreamed of this moment. Hell, maybe if she had done this before you got to know the other ponies. You would have completely submitted. And although your body wanted to go further. You couldn't do it. If Chrysalis ever learned the truth. You couldn't imagine the kind of damage she could do.
>.....sorry little Anon....not today.
>You started to speak to Chrysalis, soft spoken, betraying your lustful feelings/
"You're right. I've really gotten used to cuddling and being loved. But you could never love me back. I've tasted what real love is like. and I could never betray it just for a quick fix."
>Chrysalis's lustful look started to turn into a peeved one "Don't lie to me, you want me. I can feel it all over you."
>You sigh, then smirk at her
"Not gonna lie, if you came to me before I got to know my friends, I'd be all over you. Sucks doesn't it. But guilt trumps lust"
>Chrysalis changed into her original form, she now stood over you, you were right under her belly, but she was standing too high for you to kick. "SUBMIT TO ME!"
>You shake your head
"Nope"
>>
>>25632796
>Chrysalis growled and stomped her hoof right next to your head "TO THINK I LIP LOCKED WITH YOUR PUTRID MOUTH FOR NOTHING! THATS IT! I'M DONE WITH YOU! IF YOU THINK YOU'VE BESTED ME THEN YOU'RE WRONG. IF I CAN'T RELINQUISH YOU OF YOUR SECRETS THEN I'LL JUST HAVE TO DO SOMETHING THAT IS, AS OF THIS MOMENT, IN MY POWER TO DO!"
>Well...you beat her. Now, you hoped she wasn't going to beat you.
"Give it up Chrysalis, there's a reason why they say love conquers all."
>Chrysalis's eye twitched as she raised her right hoof and hovered it over you.. "I tire of you Anon....your sentiments of love and friendship is something that I find repulsive."
>You don't say anything, it was time to get the hell out of dodge. You try crawling backwards, but the moment you moved a muscle, she shot from her horn right next to your head "Ah ah Anon, don't move. Or you might get hit next time...no...you'll DEFINITELY be hit next time"
>dammit, you should have hit her in the vajayjay instead of giving her some cliche'd friendship speech. She wouldn't have saw that coming...but ergh...she was pretty cute...and...seductive..and stuff...You couldn't lie. You were entranced. damn your sensibilities! Now she was going to stomp you.
"Just give up, y-you won't break me."
>This is no longer about secrets Anon, I just want some revenge. TAKE THIS!" Chrysalis brought her right hoof down.
>You cover yourself to defend yourself. But it doesn't come straight down on you. No instead, she pushes you to your side, then rolls you to your other side, then she hovers over you and just starts rolling you across the ground.
>What the fuck?
>You tried getting up, but every attempt was met with a push back to the ground, before being rolled about some more.
"W-what are you doing?!"
>"Relieving stress" Chrysalis said, becoming calmer she she continued to roll you around.
>You were getting dizzy, and your tummy was starting to rumble.
"S-stop, I'm getting dizzy!"
>>
>>25632860
>"Who cares....I'm bored and there's nothing else I can do. And since I can't destroy you and you refused my fair offer of cuddling. I'm just going to roll you about until I get bored." She continued to roll you about, you couldn't overpower her at all, she was floating. using the tip of her hooves to just roll and tumble you about. like a predator toying with their food.
"C-come on already! t-this is stupid. Y-you're q-q-queen Chrysalis. You're supposed to b-be better than this."
>urgh, you weren't feeling good at all.
>"You should have thought of that before, now. You're my stressball until I'm done with you.....is it humiliating? Yes, for the both of us I suspect. But at least there's SOME pleasure to be had."
>It was no good, no attempt you made was working. And so, you were just being rolled about until she either got bored. Or Discord arrived. And boy were you hoping for the latter.

Chapter end.
>>
>>25631135
>"how'd you Fluttershy"

no fuck that shit. I looked at this sentence four times befor ei posted this and I SWEAR to god I typed "know"

ugh...what's wrong with me lately...
>>
>>25632914
erf is dying
rip
>>
>>25632926
I REFUSE. This was chapter 100 btw.

let it be known that chapter 100 was the closest we got to "lewd"

http://pastebin.com/bukmi6E0
>>
>>25632933
good read writefriend
>>
Lawdy lawdy lewd
>>
>>25632933
tho sire hath spoken! And so it shell be known.
>>
What if disocord was anons actual, biological dad?
>>
>>25634090
I'd get a kek out that
>>
>>25634388
>>
>>25632933
Erf has...
DETERMINATION.
>>
Saving this thread, from page 10
>>
Bug bump
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>mfw i started dadcord
>>
>>25637585
No you didn't, I did it
>>
>>25627434
Finally feeling better.
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/D0wLPdkt

>You are Anon’s old coworker, Martin.
>You look over Anon’s body for the last time, his eyes are closed to hide what mysterious thing happened.
>The funeral was short but you stood in shock the whole time.
>Death is inevitable but you didn’t expect Anon to surrender to it.
>Only a few people ended up showing and most of them were just coworkers.
>After you buried Anon along with everyone else you left a sticky note on his grave.
>”Goodbye Fagot”

>You are Anon.
>The rest of the night went along uneventfull. You felt well rested, despite being carried out on a couch into the middle of town.
>On the table next to the couch, you notice some mail.
>At the top of the stack was a letter labeled Anon.
>Not knowing who would send you a letter you tear it open right away but the contents confuse you.
>Inside is a sticky not with only two words on it, “Goodbye Fagot”.
>This seems odd to you, mainly because that doesn’t sound like how most of the ponies talk here.
>For now you just hold on to the letter, hopefully you could find out who sent it to you.
>Right now though you needed to get something to eat before you starve.
>>
>>25637843
yay, more George
>>
>>25632893
kek
next time he needs to just drop on her from the ceiling and cling to her back
that should be fun watching her try to shake him off
>>
>>25637843
>Equestria is actually hell
>>
File: Elder_Scrolls_guard_pony.jpg (70 KB, 916x872) Image search: [Google]
Elder_Scrolls_guard_pony.jpg
70 KB, 916x872
>>25640486
I sometimes feel Equestria is literally Elder Scrolls for horses.
>>
>>25641151
I'd like to see an MLP mod that didn't suck ass and wasn't a cartoony model import.
>>
>>25641151
At times, when they are consistent with the tech in Equestria
>>
>>25641409
Apart from 8 bit-ish video games consoles, bulldozers/other tracked vehicles, fireworks and radios. It's pretty consistent. I'd say they're capable of 1930's technology.
>>
>>25641594
They've also got Dams and X-ray machines.
>>
File: 1425446679522.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1425446679522.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
>>25641594
1900's tech at most acording to the actual staff and that little book they released. They still don't have shit on superior human master race.
>>
>>25632914
Seriously tho, take a rest if you need it, we don't want to kill you
>>
>>25641677
what and ruin my record?
>>
>>25641707
If you die, this story dies, and any future stories you may write. So take a break when ya need one, you based motherfucker.
>>
>>25641785
>Implying death

at this point, there is no rest. Hiatus has come. And as I see it, the anons that come to this thread see this as an alternative for the show for the time or i could be be overstepping with my thoughts.

The point is. I enjoy entertaining. I always have. I enjoy the discussions, I enjoy the reactions, and I enjoy people just generally having fun with the story.

Is it fanfiction tripe? yep

but as long as anons are entertained. Then the show must go on
>>
File: Construction_Site_S2E08.png (946 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Construction_Site_S2E08.png
946 KB, 1280x720
>>25641632
No they would not be able to compete what-so-ever militarily except with manipulation of weather, literal monsters such as full groan fire breathing dragons for example, physics breaking chaos and control over celestial bodies.

Still they're not completely defenseless, they're just incompetent.
They have huge wooden ships, steam engine trains, tracked vehicles and air balloons. If one pony though of the idea of using those old bronze cannon's similar to pinkie's cannon they could of had forms of short range mobile artillery for dealing with other ground forces.
Also Pong was invented using radar so it's possible they may have radar. What's to stop a Pegasus to drop a cannon ball if they could hold one? From what I see in the show, magic lazers vary in power from unicorn to alicorn to Tirek and spears are just plain laughable.

Erf please, please, PLEASE make it so that they invent a cannon on tracks or train for the Sombra war timeline. I'll cringe if all they have to show for it is Rainbow's steel wing with all that war time industrialization.
>>
File: 1441680523861.jpg (436 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1441680523861.jpg
436 KB, 1024x768
>>25641881
Dragons aren't on their side, and their weather manipulation system, at least on big scale depends on a big and easy target that is Cloudsdale.

And a fucking canon wouldn't do much against a modern tank, plus we do have a wide range of weapons that goes from a beatiful M1911 to more scary shit like bioweapons and nukes.

And more importantly, they don't have our vast web of data, used to share information at the blink of an eye between countries and even continents, all for just one cause, to make the distribution of porn easier for everyone. We will always win on that
>>
>>25641881
you assume the timelines are going to happen. Now that hiatus is hit. I have the opportunity to utterly destroy the timeline and have a completely different "Finale". Maybe anyway. Could probably do the timelines as "What ifs".

and when i say what ifs. it'd be our anon, being thrown into those timelines for no reason, non canon to the story of course.

But we are still ways off. I mean fuck, we still gotta do nightmare night. Which might need to be rushed into a little just to be gotten into.

One of the ideas dancing in my head for that is that Discord gets the perfect idea how to spend nightmare night. And that is "Defeating" Luna all over again.

Anon And Discord vs. Celestia and Luna in a game of spooks and pranks within Canterlot Castle.
>>
File: 1367212133329.jpg (47 KB, 372x373) Image search: [Google]
1367212133329.jpg
47 KB, 372x373
What if, Celestia brings her own colt. Like she actually uncovered Discord's and anon bullshit and she "adopted" her own colt. Another human that was brought to horseland, but instead of Discord's chaos he or she has Celestia's harmony into his or her little horse body.

And anon and that new guy/gal absolutely hate each other guts
>>
>>25641937
>Anon And Discord vs. Celestia and Luna in a game of spooks and pranks within Canterlot Castle.
I actually like this idea. Celestia and Luna trying to give those two a taste of their own bullshit
>>
>>25642015
that would be an interesting idea, but it'd require a huge amount of bullshit not only to pull off. But to make it work in general.

>>25642024
noted, that idea is now bumped up a few points. It'd also be the perfect oppurtunity to explore Luna interactions and Celestia finding out the truth about Anon
>>
>>25642062
>and Celestia finding out the truth about Anon
Well, that could be the catalyst couldn't? Instead of getting mad she retaliates with her own bullshit
>>
File: image.png (67 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67 KB, 195x195
>>25641930
I never intended anything from the second paragraph to be compared to challenge anything human. More like war pathed Yaks, Buffalo and other grounded monstrosities for example.

Still uncontrolled chaos would have to be dealt with at the source. I doubt we'd anything to deal with a Discord with Q like powers. Or we may be deterred from invading if threatens that a celestial body would just crush us afterwords.
>>
>>25642109
Hrn, didn't even think about that. I have so much to work with. specially now that we are in hiatus. God, I'm feeling pretty good but still ill at the same time. glorious.
>>
>>25642015
I don't like this idea, even if tempted to see a Nonnette or Gary Oak like rival antagonist to Anon.
>>
>>25642133
dont do it Erf, the addition of a Scrappy is the death of a narrative.
>>
>>25642142
As I said, it'd be interesting. But there's not much you could do with another Anon or Nonnette without it sucking up huge portions of story time and taking away from Anon's general interactions with the other ponies.
>>
>>25642142
Not much like Gary Oak, just another dude that feels like was ripped from 4chin. They just hate each other because they don't agree on tastes, because both are manchildre, or nonette is triggered harder than tumblr when anon calls on her shit.

Dunno, pictured both of them arguing IRL like a /v/ thread discussing about MGS3 vs MGS2
>>
>>25642180
>Implying i'd eventually do it.

I won't, already had minutes to think it over. Besides, we already have our "Nonnette" even if she's a little buggy in the brain
>>
File: image.png (309 KB, 604x371) Image search: [Google]
image.png
309 KB, 604x371
>>25642142
>>25642181
I'm thinking Anon is the Gary Oak of the story, he gets all the fillies and is mischievous sometimes. Diamond Tiara was previously before the whole crush thing.
>>
>>25641707
I like your fighting writing spirit, Erf.
Wish I could be as you as a writefag.
>>
>>25642142
NAME HIM DICKS
>>
>>25642196
I can already see Chrysalis kinda acting like a sister already. A somewhat incestuous sister, but a sister none the less.
>>
File: image.png (33 KB, 183x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33 KB, 183x250
>>25642210
>>25642253
Or perhaps Discord is Anon's Gary Oak?
>>
>>25642264
Well then, let's continue and see what happens to Anon, shall we?

>>25642211
I do my best.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 379x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 379x419
>>25642378
Requesting Anon, Chrissy or Discord to do pic related in one of the moments where pranks are involved somepony.
>>
>>25642440
Ah yes, all three of them coming together in the name of fucking with everyone around them.
>>
>>25641937
Oh what about a what if with Eris teasing anon and Discord. Both compete to please the lewd draconequus
>>
>>25632893
>You didn't know how much time had passed. You had stopped trying to escape and had let Chrysalis just silently roll you about as your vision blurred and span about.
>Eventually Chrysalis got bored with this activity and had decided to lay on her stomach, next to your dizzied and confused form. You had somehow managed to avoid vomiting the entire time.
>"So this is what it's come down to, trapped in this nightmarish dimension with the spirit of chaos and his little lackey" Chrysalis groaned as she laid her chin gently to the ground, staring vacantly at the wall.
>You were struggling to turn to your side, everything was still spinning, and you were on your back. waving your hooves about.
"uunnnghhh."
>Chrysalis hear's your moan and looks over to you, but says nothing, she doesn't even take pleasure in your pain. She just looks back at the wall bored. "I need to get out of here"
>You finally turn to your side. You rub your stomach to try to settle it as you stare at Chrysalis. She looked pretty miserable. Serves her right.
>"How does this happen...? One moment I was on the verge of coming up with the perfect plan to overthrow the princesses. and now i'm stuck babysitting a little wretch of a colt." Chrysalis sighed
>You slowly begin to gain your senses back. You stand up, and look over to Chrysalis. You noticed she wasn't being very villainy anymore. she was just wallowing in self pity now.
>Looked like now was the perfect time to escape. While she was busy moping on the ground.
>You sneak to the underside or your door, and slowly begin to ascend upwards to it.
>"Leaving Anon? " Chrysalis says to you, she was soft spoken about it, no hint of anger or annoyance.
>You stop, and look down at her. But you don't say anything.
>She turns her head to look at you. "You're not even going to gloat?"
"I just want to get out of here. I don't care that you're being mopey. You deserve this."
>>
>>25642642
.....that is....a terrible idea
>>
It would be cool to see the golden apple used.
>>
>>25642726
Awwwww
>>
>>25642210
NAME HIM SHITASS
>>
File: 1356290565530.jpg (147 KB, 800x1236) Image search: [Google]
1356290565530.jpg
147 KB, 800x1236
>>25642708
she even feels like a big sister and not a big bad villain
>>
>>25642708
>"Cold words, Anon, cold words. I have to say. I don't know how you could even be Discord's son. Even he is not so brutal with his words." Chrysalis slowly stood, and took a single step towards you, in a non menacing manner.
"Yeah well, I'm not my dad. I'm me. And do you think I'm not going to be cold after you rolled me around for who knows how long?"
>"I suppose not. But that bring about my next question, what exactly ARE you? You aren't a colt, you aren't a child. You are a deceptive...thing. All that torment and not even a single tear or cry out for your daddy. So why don't you stop acting and tell me what's going on hmmm? It'll make this relationship so much easier."
>not a chance
"I don't know why you keep thinking I'm not a colt. But look at me, see? What else could I be but a colt?"
>Chrysalis stood there silent, and quickly changed shape into.....you. "Please Anon, you're talking to a master of disguise and deception. If you really think I'm simple minded enough to believe what I see then you're not as intelligent as i originally thought. You may have everypony else fooled, which in my line of work, doesn't seem to take much, but to think that you have me fooled? Well, that's simply ignorance."
>...it seemed she was figuring it out. That was weird. Everyone else you ever met was pretty easily fooled. Even Twilight hadn't actually personally gone to the "orphanage" for a closer inspection yet. She was fully trusting you and Discord on this. And yet bugbutt was actually pretty smart. Might be because she is an expert on the art of disguise and trickery. But hell, the only super intelligent beings in Equestria seemed to be villains. Former or otherwise. Not as if that was a bad thing. Your entire existence here depended on that type of ignorance.
>>
>>25642708
>Chrysalis hear's your moan
>Chrysalis hear is your moan
Spelling or grammar aside, this story is pretty entertaining and always delivers.
>>
At some point anon needs to mess with Chrysalis's antenna.
I mean, I know I wouldn't be able to help myself.
>>
>>25642918
>Messing with her antenna causes her to attack at everyone no matter if they are a pony or changeling
>>
>>25642885
>you we're beginning to feel intrigued over the whole situation.You had to admit. This was never a normal circumstance to begin with. You never ever thought you'd be living with a an actual villain. All that learning about the cliches of saturday morning cartoon villainy had done you well....for the most part as long as they didn't get the drop on you. Now you had the opportunity to delve into it further into the most controlled environment you could have hoped for. But should you? You could learn more about Chrysalis, as she was trying to learn more about you. In this instance, you could do what other horsefuckers had dreamed of doing. Having a one on one with Chrysalis.
>....dammit, you could feel that curiosity creep on you. Especially with how docile she was looking now. Even if she was taking your form.
>You begin to slowly descend from the invisible stairs.
"Why do you even care if I'm a colt or not? What about you? Why would you spend all this time doing evil if you knew you'd be eventually defeated?"
>Chrysalis changed into her lolified filly form. "Well, that's pessimistic. Nopony goes into something expecting failure. I simply made a mistake, a mistake you had pointed out to me before when we first met. But I digress. There's plenty of evil in this world Anon. Nopony hatches a diabolical plot expecting defeat."
>You keep caution, she was up to something now, assuming that form.
"Let me rephrase, it's you and your "children" versus EVERYPONY else. Do you really think All of Equestria is just going to lay down and let you take over?"
>Chrysalis giggles "I'd like to think so, you'd be surprised how pathetic ponies happen to be. In fact, I'd like to think that if I had actually succeeded. That'd I'd have everypony free range and ready to be drained. There might be a patch of resistance or two....but nothing I couldn't handle."
>You roll your eyes at her
"I really doubt you could defeat everypony ever."
>>
>>25643091
>I'd like to think so, you'd be surprised how pathetic ponies happen to be. In fact, I'd like to think that if I had actually succeeded. That'd I'd have everypony free range and ready to be drained. There might be a patch of resistance or two....but nothing I couldn't handle
Well, we don't actually know if every single horse surrendered and Zecora's guerilla was the only faction left
>>
File: image.png (161 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
image.png
161 KB, 500x382
>>25642885
>>25643091
Tell her Anon, tell her that you're a meat eater and that's she's jerky!
>>
>>25643091
>"I defeated Celestia, didn't I?" Chrysalis chuckles, "She's quite powerful"
"Yeah, but then you got blown away by a giant love blast. Or did that just slip your mind?"
>You were getting invested in this, this was one of the things you wanted to do back at her tower. But you had too much fun tormenting her.
>"It didn't" Chrysalis's amused expression began to slowly fade. "But All I would have to do is take better precautions next time. Just iron out a few flaws, and then Equestria will be mine! HAHAHAHAHA!" Chrysalis burst into adorable, squeaky laughter.
>It was almost cute. You walk over to her, feeling a little smug despite what had happened only moments ago. You were becoming REALLY invested in this conversation.
>You then flick her crown like antenna , smirking at her
"or would be yours if you weren't stuck here"
>Chrysalis noticeably wobbled, as if she lost balance. She smacks away your hoof and takes a step back. Grumbling. "My my, aren't we being arrogant all of a sudden."
"I'm just feeling a little confident. I think anypony would be once they realized somepony like you can't actually do anything but silly things like rolling a colt on the floor like a ball."
>You grin at her.
"Is that what you want me to do?" Chrysalis grinned right back
>...ok, time to reel it back.
"Ahrm...no, I ,ok..."
>You take a breath, and try not to do anything to incite her wrath.
>"good, because I'm actually enjoying this civility between us. In fact, now that I've answered your questions. Would you answer a few of mine?" She took a step closer, and slid her hoof right under your muzzle "Anon?"
>you take a step back, and at least try to act disgusted
"Will you stop that? it's creepy"
>"Ahh yes, about that. When you answer my question. I'd rather you not lie like you obviously just did now. I've been nothing but truthful. So I expect the same from you" Chrysalis gave you a sly smile. "You can do that, can't you?"
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 900x660) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 900x660
>>25643295
>>25643299
Tell her that along with with you being the apex predator and her being food, that you come from a seicies of technologically advanced warlike alien ape-men!
>>
>>25643352
HYPER ADVANCED THUNDER MONKEYS
>>
File: 1425447070702.jpg (315 KB, 2128x1416) Image search: [Google]
1425447070702.jpg
315 KB, 2128x1416
>>25643363
With physics breaking flyingmetal birds of death and destruction
>>
>>25643352
>>25643363
It's not a lie if you just avoid giving all the details and leave the rest to her imagination.
>>
>>25643374
You mean flying swords that can fart sonic rainbooms and death.
>>
File: flamenco intensifies.png (751 KB, 565x510) Image search: [Google]
flamenco intensifies.png
751 KB, 565x510
>>25643374
>>25643388
>>
File: 1441680441963.jpg (61 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1441680441963.jpg
61 KB, 600x400
Superior human air technology
>>
BUGBUTT SHALL LEARN TO FEAR THE HUMAN
>>
>>25643299
>You grumble, she was trying to get a rise out of you. Which rise? you weren't fully sure.
>You hesitate to answer. Something Chrysalis notes.
>"Amazing, here you are. actually hearing the truth from one you paint as truly terrible. And you, who are supposed to be GOOD can't tell the truth? You do realize the irony, don't you?" Chrysalis's smirk became that more sly and degrading to your being.
>that revelation was a little annoying to you. You didn't like the thought of being "the bad guy"
"I can tell the truth! It's just...."
>"Just what Anon? hmmm? What could make you so hard pressed that you can't tell me some silly secret?"
>...should you really? mnnnngh. If you did, you'd have to talk to Discord later about it. Maybe her knowing would prevent him from letting her out. And keep her trapped here. So you wouldn't have to deal with her both here and in Equestria. Not like you had to tell her everything. Just enough....maybe you could even ham it up a little.
"...mmmm. So you really want to know?"
>Chrysalis's nods "I do, and I expect to be surprised"
>oh, she'll be surprised alright.
>You hesitate again. This was probably a shit idea. But, it could open up a few doors of opportunity. While closing a few for her.
"I'm....not a colt...or a pony for that matter. Well...I'm a pony now"
>Chrysalis said nothing, she just raised her eyebrow at you. ".....that's the worst lie I've ever heard. And even if it was true. I'd sooner believe you were a regressed Stallion than not a pony at all.
"What? you were the one who was suspicious of me NOT being a colt!"
>The hell was she saying?!
>"Yes, but not a pony at all? Then what are you, a dragon? That can't be right since you don't find ponies apalling. And don't mention Twilight's little pet. He seems to be a special case. A minotaur? You lack the self confidence."
"I'm not any of those things. I'm not even from Equestria. I used to be a thing called "A human" "
>>
File: 1396303597440.jpg (244 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1396303597440.jpg
244 KB, 720x960
>>25643299
TELL HER THE SONG OF YOUR PEOPLE
>>
>>25643374
>>25643388
>>25643417
Technologically advanced violent ape-men.
Who can ride fling metal pidgeons as sharp as swords that fart sonic rainbooms, shit fire and spit lightning?

Why isn't this a thing?!
>>
>>25643447
it was called equestria girls, and it sucked balls
>>
File: 1397436315708.jpg (322 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1397436315708.jpg
322 KB, 2048x1152
>>25643441
Tell that Xenos about her true overlords
>>
File: 1352217941936.jpg (117 KB, 780x877) Image search: [Google]
1352217941936.jpg
117 KB, 780x877
>>25643443
I love that song
>>
>>25643441
Tell her about the show
Tell her that you even saw her singing
>>
>>25643431
>>25643447
And indomitable metal chariots that sneeze liquid magma!
>>
File: 1431881873364.jpg (575 KB, 986x1378) Image search: [Google]
1431881873364.jpg
575 KB, 986x1378
>>25643476
>>25643443
You guyes need to play this shit
>>
File: nuclear_before.jpg (119 KB, 710x425) Image search: [Google]
nuclear_before.jpg
119 KB, 710x425
>>25643496
The power of an infant sun that can reach any part of the world and can leave a trace of death of destruction for centuries to come!
>>
>>25643519
You make our race sound like a collective death cult.
>>
>>25643521
WE ORKS NAO!
>>
File: time-what-is-petroleum.jpg (52 KB, 640x268) Image search: [Google]
time-what-is-petroleum.jpg
52 KB, 640x268
>>25643417
>>25643431
>>25643496
AND OUR POWER IS FUELED BY THE BLOOD OF OUR PLANET
>>
>>25643441
>"What kind of hogwash is that? Do you really expect me to believe that? There's no such thing as "Humans", that's not even a real word, much less a species"
"It's not a lie. Discord plucked me from my dimension. And changed me into a colt"
>Chrysalis's scoffed in disbelief "and why would he do that?"
"err"
>....you couldn't tell her
"the same reason you're here. For kicks. And you wanna know what else?"
>"What? That those words you made up are part of your "human" language?"
>..oh...this was good. This might blow her away.
"No, in my world. we are not only technologically superior to ponies. With machines that can fly, and weapons that could destroy entire kingdoms in an instant. And you wanna know what else?"
>Chrysalis didn't believe you for a second "What? that you had some sort of device that let's you go beyond the stars?"
"...well, we almost have that. But what I was thinking of was more along the lines of ponies. Namely, the ponies you and me know. And trust me, what I have to say is a doozy."
>oh yeah..this was going to blow her fucking mind.
>"Didn't you just say you weren't from here? I'd appreciate it if you could at least keep your lies organized Anon, because truth be told. I feel insulted."
>You snicker. this was going to be great.
"Chrysalis, in my world. All this, you, Dad...or...I guess I should say Discord. And hell, even your enemies. All part of a tv show. A cartoon namely."
>Chrysalis was now really annoyed with you "I tire of your lies. I should have known better to actually try to have a civil conversation with a brat." She rose into the air and looked down on you, still in filly form. "I;m going to roll you about until you actually puke"
>But you didn't stop smirking at her, you cleared your throat. and began to sing.
>>
>>25643537
>well, we almost have that
And we do it by using a lot of little explosions. You know why? Because fuck you we can
>>
>>25643537
Daw, he gave the blunt, boring, unimsgintive explanation instead.
I was hoping he would mess with her some in the descriptions.
Oh well, at least there's Discord!
>>
>>25643565
Indeed, explanation is incredibly childish
>>
>>25643537
Oh god
Is he going to sing This day aria?
oh ho ho
>>
>>25643537
>There's no such thing as "Humans", that's not even a real word, much less a species"
WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU FUCKING XENOS?
>>
>>25643537
>>25643572
My head canon imagines he'd sing it in all cap's like this:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=N4Rr3gb_l4Q
>>
What, you guys and your emperor can fuck off. I like ponies more
>>
>>25643537
"This day is going to be perfect, the kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small, everypony will gather 'round, say I look lovely in my gown, What they don't know is that I have fooled them alllllllll!"
>You stop, and look at her. She couldn't even maintain her form after hearing that. Changing back, her mouth agape.
>nope, you had to laugh. She looked absolutly priceless. Who knew telling the truth would be so fun.
>"That's impossible. I was singing that privately. I...nopony was around to hear it. You weren't even there, Discord wasn't there. There's NO way you could know what I had sung.....there's no way"
"Well, I DO know that your heart had no room for the groom, but you wanted to make him all yours anyway...am I right?"
>You wiggle your eyebrows at her.
>Chrysalis didn't know what to think anymore "...I refuse. I refuse...There's no possible way. A-are you telling me? I'm nothing more than a machination of these "humans"? There must be some sort of other explanation. That can't possibly be right"
"You think that's crazy?It's not just you. I've seen everything unfold as they happen in the form of episodes. Starting right when Twilight first comes to Ponyville. If we look around the house, I bet we could find a season one or two dvd around"
>Chrysalis gulped "You must be lying. Discord would have to have known about all this. And he seems perfectly fine."
>>
>>25643642
>You shrug
"He does know, and if you think that's crazy. There's a dimension inbetween this one and my world that has the ponies AS humans. Crazy huh?"
>"That IS crazy! Too crazy to be believed. So you know a few lyrics. A lucky guess. You could have heard me through the door."
"I was never at the wedding. You could sneak around and collect all the photos from the wedding. I was never there. I was adopted not too long ago. I'm sure you know that. So how could I be there to have heard it?"
>Chrysalis had to land. This was all too heavy. She was starting to feel as if everything was a lie. "....I...How...what are humans? How can they be this powerful? To just create a world from paper and quill?"
"Oh, actually. We created it using something called computers. It's a device that let's us do anything we want. from anywhere we want. We could get humiliating pictures of someone and spread it across the world in seconds. And trust me, if computers were a thing here. I would have spread that picture Discord took of us a long time ago. Yep, humans are amazing Chryssi. We don't even have a bug problem."
>"W-what do you mean by that?"
"See, some of these weapons. We can by them in a shop like you would food. And we have tons of weapons against bugs like you. from a container that releases a gas that eliminates entire hives. To a spray that near instantly kills a bug on contact. We even have baits that slowly kill bugs that they simply cannot resist. You see Chryssi, if you lived in our world. You wouldn't be banished to Tartarus. You'd be dead....instantly. No sealing, no chance, not even a word or a cackle. No mercy whatsoever. We kill bugs like they are nothing."
>>
>>25643642
VOW BEFORE YOUR GOD, BUG!
>>
>>25643653
Tell that to Africa m8
>>
>>25643653
>Chrysalis didn't know what to think any more. There was no way, she looked into your eyes. To see if there was any truth. She could tell when someone was lying just by looking at them. She's had years of practice.
>But the expression you had, was purely evil. You grinned at her viciously. You never thought you'd have her on the ropes like this by yourself. What's more, it was with the fucking truth, sprinkled with some exaggerations.
>You took a gander at the frog of your hoof.
"Of course, I didn't even mention the name of the show. See...we call it "My Little Pony." Which is funny really. Because they are tiny the way we saw them. Yup, just like....bugs. See. We didn't even need these weapons. They were luxuries. We could do just as well with a shoe."
>You stomp your hoof down
"CRUNCH! Bug go squish. Isn't that interesting?"
>Chrysalis was now being extremely cautious, this was absolute madness. "....You...wouldn't have brought any of these...weapons with you. Correct?"
"Maybe, what does it matter? How does it feel to know that I've sat down every week and seen this world unfurl before my eyes for the sake of entertainment? How does it feel to know you are just a creation by humans?"
>Chrysalis felt absolutely terrible. She felt like everything she did was pointless now. That her loss wasn't due to incompetence. But because it was written. As she went into despair. A thought had occured in her head. "........wait"
>You grinned at her
"yeesssss?"
>"If this...everything was preordained by "Humans". Then how do you exist? You couldn't actually be a human, you'd only be another machination of their design." Chrysalis was growing suspicious, while being terrified of the explanation you could come up with.
"oh Chryssi, Haven't you figured it out?"
>You quickly thought up a delicious lie
>>
>>25643722
"The reason I watch the show every week? The reason I know everything about everything? The very reason I can remember your lyrics? Let me be more clear. I...AM...YOUR..CREATOR! I have merely inserted myself into my own story and weakened my abilities because I grew tired of ultimate omnipotence. But if I really wanted, I could crush you. Like the bug you are."
>Chrysalis was actually convinced. She was now fearful of you.The things you said, the things you knew, even the lust and love she tasted didn't feel ponylike in nature. Even her personal victory song was within your knowledge. She stepped back, in fright "....You can't. Please, spare me....I don't want to perish..but.."
>Chrysalis began to shake "What's the point? Knowing I am doomed to failure at every attempt. It's no wonder evil never prevails in this world....it was...written to never win."
>You step closer, making her step back "Stay back....you monster."
>You had her totally afraid of you, and you we're eating it up. You couldn't contain yourself. You never thought you'd be able to scare her like this. You started to smile, then giggle, then you fell over. laughing hysterically.
>"D-don't mock me...DON'T LAUGH AT ME! I-I AM A QUEEN!" Chrysalis yelled, with no hint of confidence in her voice.
>But you just kept laughing anyway. You finally had the upper hand on your very own. And it was delicious.
>"S-STOP!" Chrysalis stammered
>But you wouldn't, you stood up. And tried to stifle your laughter before you died from it. She looked so scared. So worried. You wish you had a camera yourself. This was a magic moment.
"HAHAHAH..HAHa...nghhehehe hoo...hoo...boy. That was good."
>"I-I'd never thought I'd ever see a creature of such unimaginable cruelty. And yet here you are, playing an entire world for fools. I-I can't even say I'm impressed, it's.....terrifying..."
>You try to compose yourself, but this was just too good.
"Relahahax. It's hehe...hmm...mmnnnn. It's alright. I'm just fucking with you"
>>
>>25643775
>"I don't want this "Fucking"..I don't want anything from you...Just..leave me be" Chrysalis took another step back. She didn't even know what you meant. It almost made you burst into another wave of laughter.
"hahaha..n-no..no. Look, the whole omnitpotent god thing? I was screwing with you. I was making that up."
>Chrysalis instantly went from fear to bloodcurdling rage "YOU WHAT?! SO EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS AN ELABORATE LIE?! THEN HOW DID YOU KNOW MY SONG?!"
>You raised your hoof towards her
"Relax there bugbutt, everything else was true. That really did happen on the show. With you circling Twilight in that green fire, and your bridesmaids, and all that stuff. I was almost in the same boat you were. I didn't know how Discord did it until he told me. This world wasn't created by humans. See..."
>You explain to her the explanation Discord gave you about dimensions and idea flow.
"Gotcha pretty good, didn't I?...but no, I was serious about everything else. You're entire hive would be err...pretty puny."
>You were still obviously lying about a few finer points. But damn, was it worth it. You wondered if you should have not told her the truth at all. But if Discord had told her later. Then you'd probably be dealing with a scheming and rage filled bug queen who'd have tried to sadistically mess with you the way you had done her. Best to try to nip that now, while still enjoying the moment.
>Chrysalis was not pleased. She felt foolish displaying that much fear. She felt humiliated that you so nonchalantly lied to her just to get a rise out of her, She was still wigged out that you were from another dimension, and now from the way it seemed. She wasn't just a prisoner, but really just a personal toy to be messed with. "....you are scum"
>>
>>25643847
"Don't even, you were the one who wanted to know the truth so badly. You brought this upon yourself. You think you can do whatever you want because you're the queen of bugs. Well, that's what you get for rolling me around and kissing me and stuff."
>Chrysalis growled at you.and then a thought occurred to her. "Wait...so in your world. Everything is presented in a moving cartoon?"
>You nod
"Yep."
>Chrysalis, already composing herself, looked at you, then smirked. "So, then that means I was right. Despite you being an "Adult". You really are just a grown child, who...as it apparently seems....who watched a cartoon meant for little girls."
>you nod
"That's r-....."
>Wait...
"Where did you get the idea the show was meant for little girls?"
>Chrysalis smirked at you, as she tried to turn the tides "Well, during your explanation. You mentioned that the show was generated through a flow of ideas from this world. You said the show itself is about love and friendship centered around Twilight and her disgusting friends"
"Yeah...and?"
>"Well Anon. Twilight and her friends are all mares. And I know colts don't find it appealing to just sit down and hear about friendship every single week. That's really more of a filly type of thing...Something Discord should have turned you into really. It's more fitting." Chrysalis chuckled. She hadn't fully recovered. But she was going to try to regain control of the situation.
>And you were going to try to keep it. You wouldn't let yourself be phased so easily this time.
"Well, in that case. I guess that just makes you a throw away villain. Since you haven't shown up in the show since you got your butt kicked. That's a testament to how generic and boring you are."
>Chrysalis internally took offense to that, but wouldn't dare show it externally "Well, maybe I never showed back up on your little show because my life is too complicated for little FILLIES like you to understand"
>You were starting to get ticked
>>
>>25643910
"Oh yeah, because sitting around on your butt muttering "Hurrr durrr, how will I get my revenge today" all day is real complicated and hard to understand., you're a one note villain."
>Chrysalis audibly growled "Better a one note villain than a little punk that was probably so pathetic in his world that Discord took pity on you and brought you here. That's right, you're so pitiful that even that fool felt sorry for you"
"oh yeah?! Well then, I guess the same could be said for you since your stuck here. At least I can walk in and out when I please."
>Chrysalis stepped closer, feeling more enraged "AT LEAST I'M NOT AN INSUFFERABLE WEAKLING!"
>grrr, you were getting pretty angry now yourself. You started to step closer to her. yelling.
"YEAH, YOU'RE RIGHT! YOU'RE JUST A GIGANTIC MORON WHO DOESN'T NOTICE THAT THEIR FOE IS ABOUT TO CLEAN THEIR CLOCK. I MEAN, FUCKING HELL CHRYSALIS, THEY WERE A FEW FEET AWAY FROM YOU AND YOU LET THEM USE THEIR LOVE BLAST! THAT'S PATHETIC!"
>You and Chrysalis met face to face. She went back into filly form, just so she could mash her face against yours. Both of you pushing against one another. "YOU DETESTABLE CRETIN!"
"STUCK UP BITCH!"
>"IS THAT EVEN A WORD!?"
"YEAH, IT MEANS YOU ARE A BIG WHINY LOSER!"
>"SAYS THE TINY LITTLE SPECK!"
"SHITHEAD!"
>"HALFWIT!"
"SLUT!"
>"IMBECILE!"
>you both stared eachother down angrily. Neither of you relenting.
>with all the fighting. neither you nor Chrysalis had noticed that your argument had caught the attention of the other changelings. They were all slowly congregating into the living room. Watching the fight.

chapter end
>>
>>25643969
http://pastebin.com/NRjZiCvc

woo, good sized chapter tonight.
>>
>>25644311
Yeah, if this had porn in it theyd embrace and fuck right then and there.
Damn thatd be hot.
Discord just comes back home to sweaty and sticky children with goo all over the walls
>>
>>25643969
Well damn never mind. It looks like one of them already ate the apple.
>>25643986
Thanks. See you next time.
>>
>>25627434
>>
>>25643969
And that was the origin of the chaos changelings
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 853x480
>>25643969
>>25644311
>>25645382
Tsundere Chrissy X Stubborn Colt Anon new OTP
*shipping noises intensify*
>>
>>25645469
The harem expands
>>
>>25645469
So the problem with shagging one of the fillies is that theyre too young, right?
So it figures that bugbutt is fair game, right? :^)
>>
>>25646160
Bugfug
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 500x345
>>25642210
>>25643969
>>25644311
>>25644378
>>25645469
>>25646032
Forget My theory of colt Anon being Gary Oak. This is a now Chrissy Misty x Ash Anon comparison.

Requesting that one pic of Discord typing shipping out loud on a keyboard that I forgot to save. I need it! ...For s-science!!
>>
File: 1428473212142.png (320 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1428473212142.png
320 KB, 1000x1000
>>25643969
kek
this is fantastic
>>
>>25643969
I want this drawn.
>>
>>25643969
Oh oh oh, do I sniff a musical number coming?
>>
>>25648327
please no
>>
File: 1350351440322.jpg (113 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1350351440322.jpg
113 KB, 1024x768
>>25648360
Please yes
>>
>>25648327
I doubt Erf can or want to do another musical thingy
>>
bump for angry sex
>>
Was mulling this in my head today:
How many ponies do you think Chrissy killed by her own hand. It seems implied that changelings do kill their prey eventually, probably after they have been repeatedly drained and lose the will to live. At that point they won't have love and, essentially, are just another mouth to feed and doesn't provide anything for the hive.

She must be a special kind of bitch to say the things she said about Anon but she herself is a fucking murderer. She even threatened to kill and dismember Anon when they raided her hive.
>>
>>25651139
Forgot to add:
Yes, kill and dismember a colt. That's pretty freaking evil.
>>
>>25651139
>It seems implied that changelings do kill their prey eventually
nigga u wot
>>
>>25651332
Crap I figured they would.
No point in keeping a drained husk of a pony around, and you can't just let them out the front door, and it's probably too risky to move them and dump them somewhere without being seen or traced back to the hive.

Maybe they don't actually 'kill' them but after giving up on life from being drained all the time the ponies stop eating and drinking and eventually waste away.
>>
>>25652055
You're forgetting about the pods they put ponies in.

They more than likely induce pleasant dreams with some chemical concoction then feed on the subsequent 'good feelings' and inject a nutrient slurry to keep them alive.
>>
>>25652081
Derp.
Makes sense.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 320x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 320x264
>>25632641
>>25646345
>>
>>25643969
That ending was adorkable
>>
Its 12 am where I am and there no sign of erf. I may not be able to stay up for this one tonight guys.
>>
>>25652081
Basically this, it becomes like the Matrix, but with more slimey shit, and more bugs
>>
>>25652465
sorry. just got a ps4 and i can't get it connected to the PSN so i can play tomorrow. I'm hoping the PSN is just down.

gonna put my clothes to wash. then i'm gonna write
>>
File: HCU64O9.png (313 KB, 701x394) Image search: [Google]
HCU64O9.png
313 KB, 701x394
>>25652810
>I got a PS4
Sure you are enjoying all those games eh mate?
>>
>>25652876
can't really enjoy getting DMC4:SE if i can't connect to the network
>>
>>25652890
time to write
>>
File: 1372024762779.png (302 KB, 1112x882) Image search: [Google]
1372024762779.png
302 KB, 1112x882
>>25653028
Aww yiss, time for more Chrysalis and changeling shenanigans.
>>
>>25643969
>You stare directly into Chrysalis's eyes. You weren't going to take this from her! She was just a bug.
"I don't have to take this from you. I'm an adult, and not only that. I am Discord's partner. Without me everything falls apart. That's how important I am. You? You are just a bug that got a lucky break!"
>Chrysalis scoffed as she stared at you with the same intensity "Puh! an adult?! That's a laugh. You're just a grown child in the body of an ACTUAL child. I'm willing to wager my entire hive that even "Humans" saw you as a pathetic being. It only makes sense that an overgrown brat like Discord would take you in as a partner"
>You flinch....ngh, she was right. But still..
"Yeah? So what, at least here I'm somepony! I'm loved, cared about, and I actually feel the magic of friendship here! What do you have? Nothing. You only ever had your hive, and even being stuck here. That's all you got. Manchild trumps evil, checkmate!"
>"That was all given to you! I bet your original form was ugly and vomit inducing. A form nopony would ever approach." Chrysalis growls back at you, her anger rising. She wanted to crush you so badly.
>and you too, equally wanted to crush her.
"Hey! Only the body was given to me. I still had to work hard to get where I'm at now. And you wanna know what? Going to your hive and annoying you...that was my idea. And boy, was it worth it. You couldn't do anything. Me and Discord got you so good that it was worthy of a photo. Because that's all your good for Chrysalis, being propped up just to be beat down."
>And amazingly, Chrysalis is the first to lose it. Changing back to her normal form in a huge fit of rage. "THAT'S IT, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE RULES! I'M GOING TO OBLITERATE YOU!"
>...oh shit
>You step back, only noticing now that you were surrounded by Changelings.
>>
>>25653028
Remind me again
How do you get ideas for every night?
Do you drink coffee?
I'm a writefag but I get distracted so easy
...Must be my steam games
>>
>>25653211
Awww, no OTP
>>
>>25653211
>But even with that, a green flame suddenly surrounds both you and Chrysalis as she stares at you, licking her lips, her desire to crush you going hand in hand with her anger. "I'M GOING TO ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF THIS!"
>It was only you and Chrysalis, the changelings staring from outside the circle of flame. Chrysalis remarkably had not noticed them. She was blinded with rage.
>You try to think of a way to win this fight, but Chrysalis wasn't going to give you a chance. She lunges at you immediately.
>You cover yourself in fright. You were done for. Not even a chance to yell to her to stop.
>And the moment she makes contact. A blast of magical energy expands out from your body and sends her colliding into the wall.
>You were hiding your head in your hooves, shaking. Not even realizing what happened until you looked up, and saw the circle of fire was gone. And Chrysalis was falling back down to the ground.
"W-what? I'm...ok?"
>Chrysalis was still in a rage. She didn't even take the time to consider things when she just roared at you and fired off a bolt of energy.
>You didn't even have time to dodge it. Not like it mattered. The moment it hit you, it bounced off and slammed into the wall, right above Chrysalis's head.
>...you were protected...by something...Discord?
"What? Ahh geez!"
>Chrysalis was shooting off shot after shot at you. Each bouncing off of you and hitting other targets. Eventually, one shot hits a changeling. Making the captain and the other Changelings intervene.
>"My Queen! Please stop, you're attacking your own subjects!" The captain calls out to her.
>But she's not paying attention. She's firing more shots, each shot bouncing off of you still. At this point you were just standing there. Watching the green lights of energy bounce different ways. Hitting more changelings.
>The captain calls to her again "My Queen! Please!"
>>
>>25653211
Oh shit indeed.
>>
>>25653262
i think them up at work.
>>
>>25653305
>But she just wouldn't stop. Not until finally she was out of shots. Her magic drained. And yet she was still trying. Panting, yet still determined.
>You didn't know what to do. The changelings were watching both you and her. Some tending to the wounded. And the Captain had flown in between you and Chrysalis in an attempt to calm her. "My Queen! You have to stop. The child has some sort of protection. You are doing more harm than good."
>Chrysalis looks into her Captain's eyes angrily, and shouts at him "FINE THEN, IF YOU'RE SO WORRIED ABOUT ALL THIS! THEN DESTROY HIM FOR ME! I COMMAND YOU!"
>The Captain didn't know if he could actually follow through, he didn't understand what was going on with his usually cool headed queen. "M-my Queen, I I think the child might be..."
>"DO IT OR I'LL THROW YOU RIGHT OUT THE FRONT DOOR!" Chrysalis barked at him.
>The Captain shook, but saluted to her, fearful of what might happen to him "A-as you wish my queen...."
>...this was..interesting..it wasn't that she wasn't allowed to destroy you. She COULDN'T. It didn't take you long at all to surmise this was Discord's doing. But did it work on the other changelings too?
>You didn't have time to think if you could properly test that theory as the Captain steps up to you. He did his best to act confident "I have no idea what you have done to our Queen, But I will not allow you to do any more harm. FOR THE HIVE!"
>...here we go...time to see...
>The Captain tries to out right gore you with his horn. geez, you weren't expecting that brutal a move. But the moment his horn connected. It sent him into the wall so hard, it knocked him unconcious.
>Chrysalis watched as her captain slammed right into the wall, and sighed. Putting her hoof to her face as she shook it left and right "Of course...."
>She was still so full of rage. But what could she do now?
>Oh yes, what could she do?
>You smirk at her, you had the advantage.
>>
File: 1442469771934.png (421 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1442469771934.png
421 KB, 680x680
>>25653305
>The captain calls to her again "My Queen! Please!"
"NO MY CAPTAIN, THIS COLT ASKS FOR FIGHT, AND WE RESPOND THAT CALL. FORGET ABOUT DISCORD, NO JUST CAUSE, NO HEAVEN FOR US, WE ARE ALL FOR REVENGE"
>>
File: 1447287186814.jpg (2 MB, 792x8618) Image search: [Google]
1447287186814.jpg
2 MB, 792x8618
>>25653383
>yet still determined.
>muffles Undyne theme sounds in the distance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTy9v9a7Tmo
>Chrysallis stays determined
>>
>>25653385
STANDING
>>
>>25653427
ON THE EDGE
>>
>>25653426
*Being immune to Chrissi's attacks fills you with DETERMINATION!
>>
>>25653385
Fuck me, lol
>>
>>25653443
S1D3S, READY FOR LAUNCH...
S1D3S HAS LEFT ORBIT.
GOOD JOB, MEN.
>>
>>25653383

lemme fix this now. two errors i noticed that bugged me. and wanting to change a few words.

"hahaha! Look at that, you can't destroy me. That's too good. You and your children are absolutely useless."
>You looked around, the changelings were already backing off, a few gathering near Chrysalis. It looked like they didn't know what to do. Leadership was crumbling.
>".....mnnngh"
>She wasn't making a move, none of them were.
>you looked around and smirked
"What? none of you want a piece of me? Come on, I'm ready for a fight!"
>You hopped about happily, oh shit. this was perfect. There was nothing they could do.
>an over zealous Changeling, thinking he could actually do something, hisses and rushes at you, wanting to avenge his queen from the dishonor you caused her.
"Oh ho? Really? Come on then, bring it!"
>The changeling was pretty runty and weak looking, was about your size too. You could probably take him.
>During the rush, the Changeling trips and flies right towards you in a spiral.
>Chrysalis grumbles, watching her little changeling fail.
>But you took it as an opportunity to get them back, at least for taking your room. You would show them that you were truly top dog.
>You raised your hoof, ready to slam it down at the incoming runt of a changeling's head, not to kill him. But just to down him.
>But you miss his skull entirely, your hoof going right into his eye due to bad timing..
>Or it would have gone through his eye, severely hurting him, if the same energy field didn't extend from it's body and send you flying into the wall, right next to Chrysalis.
"GYAAAGH!"
>>
>>25653464
>And at that moment, Chrysalis too had figured out what was going on. Before you did even. It wasn't that she couldn't hurt you, at least on a severe level. But the same went for you. You couldn't severely hurt her or her children.
>The runt however, didn't realize it. He hopped for joy, and went in to smack your face in while you plopped back to the ground.
>Chrysalis holds him back, and gently speaks to him "Hold yourself little one"
>"But my queen, he's just a weenie that caused you harm. I must avenge you and the captain. I must!"
>Chrysalis gently rubbed her hoof over his head, and shushed him in a way a mother would. "You've done more than I could ever expect. now hold yourself, and let me handle this."
>The little runt of a changeling calmed down, and nodded and bowed to his queen as he backed off.
>Chrysalis looked over you with a smirk, as you held your head and tried to regain your senses. "So, it seems to go both ways. I Can't hurt you, and you can't hurt me. Interesting, isn't it?"
"Ungh...s-shut up"
>Chrysalis chuckled "Oh poor Anon, did you hit your head? Do you want me to rub it and make it all better?"
>You slowly get up, and back away from her.
"I don't see what's so funny, You looked like your head was going to explode a minute ago. W-what changed?"
>"Easy, the realization that destroying one another is impossible. No matter what we do, you nor I can end eachother. Or did you think you got flipped into the wall?"
>That's when it actually hit you, that's when you realized what happened. ogh...
>You look over to the runty Changeling, who still looked like he wanted to fight.
"n-no, I realized what happened...ngh"
>"Which brings me to my next point, since you can't do anything to me or my hive. That means your room is now my children's or my room if any of us decide we need a comfier sleep. That bed of yours is really quite something, Anon. I was enraged because I thought you had actually pulled a victory. But in the end, I still win"
>>
File: image.png (95 KB, 900x692) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 900x692
>>25653435
>>
>>25653554
>you get up, and gaze upon Chrysalis. You couldn't just lose. You wouldn't.
"Kinda petty taking this as a victory, don't you think? Aren't you a queen?"
>Chrysalis snickered "Don't bother Anon, there's nothing you could say now that I know we are working on an even playing field. In fact..." Chrysalis looked to her changeling hoard "You're all dismissed to the basement. Take the wounded and the Captain into the basement for healing. I wish to speak privately with our pint sized host."
"...save it, I'm going back to Equestria. I'll deal with you when I'm...YIPE!"
>Chrysalis moved close to you, and stomped her hoof on your tail. She was almost expecting to be blasted again. But her theory held true. It had to be a really heavy blow for whatever defenses were on everyone to actually activate.
>"You're not going anywhere....when I want to talk to you, YOU WILL listen."
>The changelings however, were barely moving. They seemed willing to disobey an order to find out what was going on.
>"I SAID TO LEAVE ME! NOW!" Chrysalis barked at them, causing them to scramble and vacate the room as you yanked and tugged at your tail.
"Let me go! I said I was leaving!"
>There was no point now, you thought you had the win for sure, now you were just buttmad that you lost your lead.
>After Chrysalis was sure her subjects were gone, she lifted her hoof, causing you to fall on your back.
"Ngh!"
>You immediately flipped over and prepared to run for the ceiling door. You were almost to the point where you could go up the stairs when Chrysalis called out to you.
>"Anon wait. Please"
>Her please didn't sound too sincere...but it came out of nowhere, enough to stop you dead in your tracks.
"Please?...when do you say please?"
>what was she doing now?
>Chrysalis laid to her belly once again. instead of attempting to approach you.
>"I'm saying it now, I'm starting to realize the position I truly find myself in."
>....uh huh...
>>
>>25653711
...do I need to ready my body?
>>
>>25653711
THE OTP WILL COME TO BE
>>
Dammit, it's midnight. Will read the story after I use the sleep
>>
>>25653711
"And what does that have to do with me? I don't know if you realize or not, but I don't owe you anything. You being sealed up is the logical conclusion for villains like you and you barely, just barely, managed to escape. You brought that upon yourself"
>Chrysalis looked at you, not with anger, she actually looked....sad. "Why do you hate me so much? Did you hate me since you saw me on your "show"?"
>...this was...different.
"I actually didn't. I thought you were an ok villain. But my views changed since coming here. Villains like you are an actual real threat. You tried to kill me before, remember?"
>"I do, but what did I ever do to you personally to warrant all this? You coming into my home just to torment me. You setting off the chain of events that nearly brought upon my end. Tell me Anon, I'm listening."
>......
>...........
>You didn't have a reason, you just thought it'd be fun to mess with her since she was a two dimensional bad guy. meaning no emotional strings attached.
"...erm. The whole, sealing thing was actually more Discord's fault. He was having me sneak in as Twilight to find out a secret about Princess Cadence, and it sort of went wrong when I started to change back in front of Cadence and her husband. And Discord explained it as you guys being the problem. But I'm sure you knew that part."
>"And what about your little trap? hmm? You and Discord fooled us...fooled me. Into capturing you just so you could torment us. For what purpose Anon? Justice? Is that what it was? Doesn't seem like something Twilight would do....now does it?"
>>
File: 1442802726896.png (93 KB, 376x438) Image search: [Google]
1442802726896.png
93 KB, 376x438
>>25653803
>"And what about your little trap? hmm? You and Discord fooled us...fooled me. Into capturing you just so you could torment us. For what purpose Anon? Justice? Is that what it was? Doesn't seem like something Twilight would do....now does it?"
No, it was just to give your a bad time
>>
>>25653803
Well Chryssi, humans are dicks just like that
>>
>>25653803
>Because she wouldn't. What the hell was she doing? Was she trying to make you feel guilt?
>You open your mouth, thinking you could just tell her EXACTLY what you did.
>But looking at her depressive state, and thinking back on it. It was kind of uncalled for. You close your mouth. And don't say a thing. This wasn't so easy anymore, now that you were being called out on it.
>"Looking at your expression, I can tell you just did it to torment me and my hive, and nothing more. Tell me Anon, wouldn't that be the same thing that I did back in Canterlot? Is that not evil?"
>You wince...
"I....err...well, I mean. You're a villain. So it shouldn't count..."
>Chrysalis laid her head down on the front of her legs, and sighed, she looked miserable. "I see, so it's alright to attack others because you deem them as evil. You don't know what my life is truly like, and yet you and your father saw fit to ruin it anyway"
>You stay silent, you did not like where this was going at all. Surely she couldn't have a reason to mention her own life unless there was more substance to it....
>"Well? Don't you have anything to say for yourself?"
"I...I mean...you tried to take over Canterlot...that's..pretty evil."
>"I'm starting to sense that the show only ever showed one side of things. Tell me Anon, Did it ever tell you my reasoning? My motivation?"
>...it didn't really. Unless you counted her song.
"Didn't you dream of ruling? It was in your song...you know that right?"
>"I do...but that was merely a song. Do you know what my children and I feed off of, Anon?"
"Love?"
>Chrysalis nods, looking more depressive by the second "Yes, love. And the love we feed off of comes from ponies. But do you know what the problem is, when you're food source is love?"
>you shake your head
"N-not really"
>>
>>25654028
I feel like anon is in for a Kojima-tier ruse by Chrysalis
>>
>>25654052
Or maybe she's finally opening her bug shell
>>
>>25654052
>>25654181
we'll see. unfortunatly i fucked up by not getting food. so i'm eating a quick burger
>>
>>25654028
>em is, when you're food source is love?"
I know I don't usually notice or fix this kind of mistake. But I just want to take note of it anyway.

>"The ponies in which we need to feed off of react violently towards us. And why shouldn't they? Draining their love weakens them. So of course they look unfavorably at us."
"So why don't you just talk to them? Set up some sort of..I dunno, an arrangement?"
>"It's not so easy Anon, there are many of us. That requires a large amount of love. Apparently, more than Celestia is willing to part with. So of course, like every other "Villain" she's locked up. We are seen as beings who are to be hated. And so, we react in kind. But not because of spite, but of necessity. You understand that, don't you?"
>You stayed at caution, but you decided to slowly approach her. This was an interesting development.
"But the other villains DID deserve it"
>"Even Discord? your caretaker and "partner" ?"
>you nod
"Yeah....he wasn't doing Equestria any good. You can't convince me on that one. But on the same coin, I'm glad he became a good guy. I wouldn't be where I am without him. And I owe him a lot for that."
>Chrysalis gets intrigued by your answer. Or that's what it looked like to you. Something about this looked off to you.
"Look, even if Celestia was being disagreeable about your methods. You could have found another alternative, another way. Couldn't you?"
>Chrysalis shook her head "I am a queen Anon, a simple alternative for me. I could possibly find. But I have an entire hive to think about. And since Celestia did not want to negotiate. War and deception was our only choice. Unless you could think of a better way. If you can, I'd like to hear it."
>.....
>There had to be something.
"You could er...ummm. What about the animals of the forest?"
>"It's possible. But their kind of love is minimal at best. Instinctual. Not enough to feed an entire hive."
>You couldn't come up with another answer, so you wanted to be sensible
>>
>>25654434
>and to be sensible. You'd get right down to it.
"...what's your point? What are you getting at with all this."
>Chrysalis took a huge breath, and then slowly released. She didn't speak for a good minute. Then she looked to you, with a melancholic expression. "....my point is Anon. Now that it's all come to an end for me. I have no options left. And whether Discord was joking or not. I'd like to fulfill my new roll or...rolls as it might seem to be. In other words, I'd like to be your friend. And learn to be good. So perhaps eventually. I could try again, and make a better world for my children without angering the ponies."
>You narrow your eyes at her
"Bullshit, in other words. You're lying to me"
>"I see. So rather than take a chance and show me that there is another, better way. You'd rather condemn me based on biased observations. Who is truly the villain here Anon?...Me...or you?"
>you felt your heart wrench on that. She had you there. How could you not try? Most of the inbetween season villains and antagonists got reformed, even Gilda and Diamond Tiara. Two characters you never saw coming when it came to redemption.
>But, were you the one to even attempt giving her a chance?
"..how am I supposed to trust you? This could all be a huge trick."
>"and why would I trick you? It's already clear that we can't hurt each other. And even then, what could I possibly do? Discord's plan on making me your "sister" includes a curse that traps me in a single, powerless form when he finally let's me out and about. You'll be perfectly fine."
>hrn...
"and, what about your attitude? I already have to deal with enough shenanigans as is. I don't need you causing me grief if I agree to this."
>Chrysalis gives you a little bit of a sly smile "That's something that can't be helped."
>You look at her, staring her down the best you could with your best "Oh you better fucking not" expression.
"Why not? How am I supposed to take you seriously with that sort of answer?"
>>
>>25654563
>Chrysalis, ONCE AGAIN, changed into her filly form "Because Anon, deep down. you enjoy it. I can taste it..."
>dammit, you'd really wish she'd stop doing that. The way she always had advanced on you before. It made you feel things you shouldn't be feeling.
"That's not true, most of the time, I get pretty angry about it."
>"....when Discord does it. But when I do it, no matter how angry you get" Chrysalis gets up, and looks at you with bedroom eyes "You get some sense of enjoyment out of it.It's odd really, considering you aren't originally of a pony species. You must have really enjoyed the show for more than just the reasons of watching it, am I right Anon? hmmmm?"
>You started to sweat at that...oh shit
"N...no"
>Chrysalis giggled, but she didn't make any more motions towards you, she just smiled "Whatever you say Anon,I think I'm going to like being your friend. I'm sure we can learn to get along. In fact, why don't you go off and enjoy the rest of your day. I'll have your room ready for you for when you get back. How does that sound?"
>...wait
"huh? what? really? I mean...you'll have it cleared out?"
>Chrysalis nods "and cleaned back to the way it was. So, will you give it a shot Anon. Will you let me be your friend?"
>This was a difficult decision. But she had a point. Now that it was obvious you were both invincible to eachother. There wasn't much else she could do. And it could make the whole eventual sister thing an easier transition. hmm...
"...ok, but you only get one c-GYAH!"
>Chrysalis hugged onto you tightly"Thank you Anon, I promise, you won't regret this!"
>You slowly return her hug. She doesn't try molesting you this time. It actually was a pretty legit hug.
"Ok then...erm..you're welcome. I'm gonna go back up and uh...do some Equestria stuff. I guess I'll see you later...I guess"
>You waved to her, and headed up your gravity stairs back to your room.
>She waved back.
>That...surprisingly ended well.

Chapter end
>>
>>25654610
http://pastebin.com/qbNajXWK

decent sized chapter.

anyone expecting Chrysalis to be legit about this deserves to be slapped
>>
>>25654617
Cmon erf can't we just belive
>>
>>25652810
Thats alright I can read it now that im awake.
>>
The hive it beginning to disobey.
>>
>>25654617
The ruse never ends
>>
>>25654052
It's pretty obvious.

She's a manipulative shapeshifting predator.
>>
>>25654617
>>25656942
Or maybe we can go for the best route and have both. This of course can start as another ruse from Chrysallis, but the longer the story goes and she has more interactions with anon and hell even Discord she can actually start to care about anon as a real friend. For me it sounds like the best options, since we can have the best of both worlds, initially Chryssi being her cunty self and then slowly but surely starting to become a good bug
>>
>>25654052

Chrysalis is going to make a bad unfinished game and claim it was the plan all along?
>>
>>25657549
>Bad
It wasn't bad, it truly wasn't. But yeah, it surely felt unfinished once you reach chapter 2
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 93

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.