[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Discord episode >He pretends to be nice/in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: upinside.png (55 KB, 921x953) Image search: [Google]
upinside.png
55 KB, 921x953
>It's a Discord episode
>He pretends to be nice/in need the entire time, just to annoy someone
>Turns out he had an ulterior motive
>"I WAS TOTALLY JUST TRYING TO TEACH YOU A LESSON"
>"IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO
>Discord gets karma'd

Shit in Three's a Crowd, shit in Make New Friends But Keep Discord, shit in What About Discord. Are Discord episodes the new Spike episodes?

MNFBKD was slightly less shit because of Treehugger and Smooze, at least it didn't involve Discord fucking up his trust and friendships like WAD did
>>
>>25626491
Discord is pretend to be nice all along?
>>
>>25626964
It's all about fucking with Twilight...
>>
>>25626491
In MNFBKD he wasn't pretending to annoy someone, he was trying to make fluttershy jealous as a way of dealing with his own

the other two are indeed shit though
>>
>>25627543
Discord will get his revenge on the mane 7 and Spike in S6.
>>
>>25627573
That just makes WAD worse though because he's willing to sacrifice five friendships just to mildly piss off Twilight, which ends up backfiring anyway.
>>
>>25626491
He seemed to genuinely bond with the other girls all while fucking over Twilight. I don't see the problem. He just doesn't like Twilight. Or is Tsundere for her in secret.
>>
>>25627610
He made no attempt to actually bond with them deep down. The entire weekend he spent with them was "okay so how I can I make Twilight feel like shit when she gets back." The whole reason he wanted to "bond" with the girls was to make Twilight upset.
>>
>>25627635
No I think it was both. He wanted to be friends with them, otherwise he wouldn't have felt so despondent about not getting the joke at the end, going through the same thing as Twilight. If he didn't care about them, he would've just left
>>
>>25627583
wow I don't even like spike but I feel bad for spikefags now
>>
>>25627742
If he really wanted to be friends with them, he shouldn't have fucked with their mutual friend. Also, he pushed their in jokes so hard around Twilight to make her upset. The fact that none of her friends realized what Discord was doing was shitty of them.

He was despondent he got caught in the same ruse, not that he lost their friendship or trust.
>>
>>25627830
You're reading way to deep. Discord was genuinely being helpful in his own way. He knew Twilight was jealous and knew she wouldn't admit it so he prodded her along until she finally vented her jealousy, which is a healthy thing to do.
>>
>>25627596
Do you guys even watch the show? He was teaching Twilight a life lesson about not bottling up your problems. He clearly explained that Twilight's jealously was not intentional on his part. He recognized her insecurities after the fact and then proceeded to teach her a lesson in his own way. This is all explicitly stated at the end.
>>
>>25628990
I just don't like Discord, honestly.
>>
>>25629071
No, he tried to pass off him wanting to annoy Twilight with "giving her a life lesson." He did the same shit in Three's A Crowd.
>>
>>25626491
Discord doesn't give a fuck.
Also he is a fucking cu ck now.
>>
>>25629101
That's some nice headcanon you got there. Discord has been teaching Twilight a new lesson since S4E1. He does things in his own way. He doesn't give straight answers, but he always leads them in the right direction while getting a chuckle out of it.

>>25629085
That's fine, but don't make shit up to justify it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.