[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Glimmer threads are being actively deleted despite being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: 38.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
38.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>Glimmer threads are being actively deleted despite being no different than all the other shitposting threads that are allowed to live
What gives? Leave them or purge everything that is just shitposting.
>>
>>25624288
>Glimmer threads are being actively deleted
They are?
>>
>>25624288
We want equality! Leave Glimmer threads up!
>>
>>25624322
https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/25623669/#q25623669

This thread was just deleted. It didn't get archived, it was deleted. And yet "Hi Anon!" threads stay up without being deleted.
>>
>>25624288
Obnoxious flooding. It doesn't matter that you're shit posting. It's that it's a flood of a particular brand of it, just like powershy and face threads, get over yourself, this isn't any kind of persecution.
>>
>>25624390
A couple of topics here or there is hardly flooding, and it's not like Glimmer is off topic either so it shouldn't matter if an on-topic thread is being posted frequently. Shitposting was rife after the finale aired and Glimmer threads weren't being constantly deleted then.
>>
>>25624437
It's spam senpai. Even if it's on topic it was just too much. Here's how it plays out. Initial burst of shitposting spam, the spam either dies down or is removed, then the mods and scruffy (the lazy cunt) keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't happen again, and then in a few weeks no one is going to care anymore.
>>
>>25624375
The "Hi Anon!" threads went through a similar period when it was spammed the most prominently IIRC.

Give it time to slow down and the mods will probably be a little more lenient.
>>
File: baito.png (82 KB, 594x595) Image search: [Google]
baito.png
82 KB, 594x595
>>25624390
>>25624494
>>
File: Its beautiful.png (152 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Its beautiful.png
152 KB, 625x626
>>25624656
This is a nice baitfish. Here is another one for our collection
>>
>>25624288
>Glimmer threads are being deleted
Good
>>
>>25624375

>https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/25623669/#q25623669

>>25622585

that's why.
>>
So make non shitposty threads and dont complain about moderation decisions in the OP. You clearly are new otherwise youd know that is against the rules. Also keep it to one thread instead of spamming a dozen at a time like you did the other night. Why the fuck am I spoonfeeding your dumbass
>i keep shooting myself in the foot, why am I bleeding to death?
Is what you sound like
>>
>>25625390
>Implying I'm making these threads
I literally said that if you're going to delete shitposting, delete it all. I'd prefer that the mods deleted it all, but they clearly don't so why stick to just one type of thread?
>>
Shimmerfags are just butthurt that their non-canon shitty waifu has been replaced by a far superior actually canon character.

Glimmer was more of a threat then that eyesore of a character shimmer ever was.
>>
>>25626136
Actually Sunset is canon. And she's not my waifu. She's just a good character.
>>
>>25624288
Cause Starlight is a god awful character with a shitty backstory. She's a cunt who did not deserve to be reformed.
>>
File: zoom blurred glimmer face.jpg (81 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
zoom blurred glimmer face.jpg
81 KB, 1280x713
>>25626199
This isn't even correct
>>
>>25624288
Well it's good to know nothing of value is being lost.
>>
>>25626181
>Shimmerfags
>>
>>25626181
Shimmerfags everyone.

Also prove in the show sunset shitheads canon, oh right you cant.
>>
File: vignette glimmer face.jpg (75 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
vignette glimmer face.jpg
75 KB, 1280x713
>>25626181
>Actually Sunset is canon
Please stop.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.