[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Anon, stop being such a shitlord! I'm a transpony,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
"Anon, stop being such a shitlord! I'm a transpony, and I want to be called a pony. It really triggers me when people call me a dragon. If you don't, I'm going to passive-aggressively post about you on Tumblr!"
>>
>>25622343
Sorry Argonian.
>>
CALLING ME A SHITLORD TRIGGERS ME. IM A SHITGOD, S.H.I.T.G.O.D. YOU FUCKING FAGGIT
>>
>>25622343
But being a dragon so much cooler. You have opposable thumbs, breath fire, and can grow just by being greedy
>>
>>25622361

"I don't wish to be associated with those brutes, Anon."
>>
>>25622359
I'm beginning to feel like a shit god, shit god.
>>
>>25622343
I am the shittiest lord there ever was and when I'm done with /k/ I'm coming for you.
>>
>>25622343
Race traitor!
>>
Oh Spike, not you too.
>>
>>25622394
>TripTriggerer

Hello namefag! Let's take a look at your post history.

https://desustorage.org/_/search/boards/a.aco.an.c.co.d.fit.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/tripcode/!FiO9kJajww/page/1/

You just got here yesterday.

Everyone, look at him and laugh.
>>
If you're a pony, how are you going to use the keyboard?
>>
>>25622473
>Only got here yesterday
>Half of /k/ hates him already
I would assume he was successful from his point of view...
>>
>>25622343
You are still a dragon tho.
Being in that kind of denial is only going to bring suffering to your already shifty life.
>>
>>25623668
>...
Holy fuck you actual shitting autist, stop this.
>>
>>25623782
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.