[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She has a stupid face.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
She has a stupid face.
>>
File: Glimmer no face.jpg (56 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
Glimmer no face.jpg
56 KB, 1280x713
She has no face.
>>
File: starlight glimmer tiarawhy.png (309 KB, 846x469) Image search: [Google]
starlight glimmer tiarawhy.png
309 KB, 846x469
She also had a stupid finale . . . .
>>
i know the meme, but what prompted the stupid face meme from the episode again?
also to that one faggot, GLIMMERface not GLITTERface you fucking fagnigger
>>
File: 14782145-image.jpg (65 KB, 659x672) Image search: [Google]
14782145-image.jpg
65 KB, 659x672
>>25622005
OHHH SHIT
>>
People say Starlight was OP. Twilight literally copied her spell and used it against her after seeing Starlight use it once.

Now, why didn't she use Starlight's cutie mark spell against her?
>>
>>25622478
I don't think Starlight is more powerful either. Equal at most, which means neither could defeat one another in a battle.

Basically to copy/paste something I wrote from another thread before:

Both mastered certain skills, but lack in others. Remember the cutie vault scene when Starlight ambushed the mane 6? Twilight was trying to hit Starlight with full force, but the latter reacted faster and therefore defeated Twilight. Later when Starlight was about to hit the 4 townsponies, the rolls switched. Twilight won due to the element of surprise and is capable of creating powerful forcefields.
Tl;dr I think Twilight is still more powerful when it comes to attack and defence, but lacks in speed and agility which Starlight rocks at.

Starlight also plans way ahead giving her some advantages, while Twilight runs after the facts trying to fix the whole ordeal.

And like you said, we know Twilight is an excellent copycat. Learning new spells pure by observation. This plus her enthusiasm to learn as many spells as she's able to, makes her magicpool very diverse. But, she completely forgets to wield the number of spells she knows with any finesse or ease. Only teleportation and forcefields seem spells Twilight really mastered.
I think Twilight doesn't like to use that spell from an ethical point of view. It likely goes against her personal values.
>>
>>25621897
SHE HAS NO STYLE
>>
File: 19548067328.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
19548067328.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>25621897
Sugar Belle has a stupid face
>>
>>25621897
Drill a hole to the mouth trough the cube thingy and fuck it until she chokes on your cum.
>>
File: 1025242.png (108 KB, 608x771) Image search: [Google]
1025242.png
108 KB, 608x771
>>25622616
I think it was hinted at that Starlight was a better fighter in general versus Twilight. I mean Tirekt and the giant lizard thing from the Discord episode didn't really fight smart. Starlight is probably the trickiest opponent she has had to face and it's not like she's ever had to really fight for her life against another spell caster. Additionally she only really fought giant ass targets that would be high impossible to miss.

Also the scene in Cutie Map further showed how bad her combat skills are. She tried to hit Starlight with all her force, but left herself completely vulnerable to attack. Funny enough, she did the same sort of maneuver when fighting Tirek which I though was a neat nod.

Overall, Starlight was much better prepared for the fight and seems to have more combat experience versus Twilight. Twilight probably would have destroyed Starlight if she had gotten a shot off her, but she was able to dodge all of her attacks rather easily. And her self levitation was shown to be actually slower than normal flight which furthers the case that Twilight simply sucks at fighting.
>>
>>25622804
I'd wager to say Twilight would instantly become a fighter that Starlight couldn't keep up with, if Starlight was about to hurt her friends and she would fight for real.
I can't even see Starlight being able to put up a minimal resistance.
>>
>>25622818
She was technically already hurting her friends and damning them to live/die in multiple universes and destroy their friendship. She also beat the fuck out of a filly version of one of her friends. I'm not sure what other motivation she'd need unless she was like raping Filly Dash in front of her.
>>
>>25622859
>raping filly dash
See >>25621802
>>
>>25622859
She wasn't very direct at hurting others, all she did was to cross Twilight.
Now if she was about to really hurt the others, it would be a different story. Also Starlight allegedly doesn't know how bad it affects the future.
>>
She has no style
She has no grace
>>
>>25622663
She learned it from the best.
>>
>>25622804
Basically in a straight-up laser beam fight Twilight would own Starlight. Sadly it didn't come to that.

Here's hoping Twilight will take a book out of Sunset and Starlight and brushen up on her combat magic skills and reaction time.
>>
>>25622804
My personal headcanon is that Starlight was a battlemage before she took on sorcery, and that's why she was so much better in combat than Twilight. And besides, Twilight could really learn some homing magic-missile spell, or something, so she simply couldn't miss
>>
Twilight was holding back on properly battling Glimmer due to all the foals in the vicinity.
>>
>>25623019
She didn't really do anything extra crazy when she was doing DBZ fights with Tirek.
>>
File: Base.jpg (103 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
Base.jpg
103 KB, 1280x713
>>25622040
>Glimmerfags always starting shit
Fuck off, even if we decided it was Glimmerface, it will still.be Glitterface.
atleast in my heart
Was I seriously the only glimmerfag who got banned last night?
>>
>>25622804
Anon from this >>25622616 post

I sorta agree with you. Twilight has always been (and still is) a bookworm. Fighting has never been a part of her lifestyle, until very recently. I also believe Twilight is sometimes pretty insecure about her abilities and underestimates her powers. In other words she got a lot of potential, but she isn't aware or fully grasps it.
>>
>>25622926
...she has no power in your face?
>>
File: StarlightsTown.jpg (436 KB, 1280x1570) Image search: [Google]
StarlightsTown.jpg
436 KB, 1280x1570
What should the name of her hometown be?
>>
>>25623282
Whatever it is, it looks like a cozy place to live. Smaller than Ponyville it looks like.
>>
>>25623282
Comfy
>>
>>25623136
I created the rage thread when the mods started deleting, so I might have been banned, but I don't know because I'm on university internet and it's pretty easy to even accidentally acquire a new IP
>>
>>25623282
From the building style (and fitting with Larson's comments on the premiere), the town is supposed to be eastern, either oriental or asiatic.
>>
>>25621897
>she looks 100% like twilight in that photo
glimmer is a lazy clone by Hasjew
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.