[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP SHILLING FALLOUT 4 FOR FUCK'S SAKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: 1032531.png (247 KB, 1173x659) Image search: [Google]
1032531.png
247 KB, 1173x659
STOP SHILLING FALLOUT 4 FOR FUCK'S SAKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
>>
>every post-apocalyptic or war-related theme is a reference to fallout
Bout time to hit the sack there sport. Don't want to miss the bus in the morning.
>>
>>25619587
Just cause something is new, doesn't mean it is the only thing that has done it.
You are likely underaged and should get the fuck out.
>>
>>25619587
>sees wasteland
YUK YUK ITS JUST LIKE THE FALLOUT VIDEO GAME I PLAY!
>sees representation of war
YUL YUK ITS JUST LIKE THE METAL GEAR VIDEO GAME I PLAY!

Holy fuck autists pls go, next theyll show celestias castle and everyone will be like ITS CLASH OF CLANS GUYS ITS CLASH OF CLANS!
Then some new pony in s6 will happen to be wearing a mask and everyone'll be like ITS DISHONORED 2 GUYS ITS DISHONORED 2!!!
>>
>>25619643
Well we have actual references to some works, including the metal gear one.
But your point is true, just cause you see some ice, doesn't mean you are in the artic.
>>
File: FuckOffMods.png (613 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
FuckOffMods.png
613 KB, 1280x713
>>25619587
>"DON'T BUY MY FUCKING GAME!"
>>
>>25619672
It's more likely a call back to pic related than your shitty vidya junior.
>>
>>25619716
I am not the OP, kill your fucking self.
I was agreeing with you and you still come with this stupid condescending post? Read before replying next time.
>>
>>25619759
>kill your fucking self
Yeah, real mature of you there champ. Isn't it past your bedtime kiddo? Don't want to be late for class in the morning.
>>
File: 1437677340431.jpg (34 KB, 550x633) Image search: [Google]
1437677340431.jpg
34 KB, 550x633
>>25619798
I hope you are bait.
If so well played.
I am out of here.
>>
Stop buying that shit, it's not even a real fallout game.
>>
File: 136319354664.png (152 KB, 632x745) Image search: [Google]
136319354664.png
152 KB, 632x745
>>25619827
Don't forget to brush your teeth before you hit the hay, sport.
>>
>>25619830
hello, /v/
>>
>>25619894
What?
Come on, it's true. Fallout went from an RPG to a FPS. Especially in F4, they actually got rid of most of the RPG elements in terms of character interaction and roleplaying. You can't roleplay an evil person or anyone except some kekold looking for his son.
Your SPECIAL don't really matter when interacting with other characters except to get a few caps or avoid a small fight. You can't even use it to solve quest...
Speaking of quests, they're linear as fuck. The quest where you help the radio guy shou;d have had many ways to solve it but you have to listen to the fucking Bolshevik every FUCKING time. If this was Fallout/2, or NV, you would have had more freedom to solve it.
And don't even need to go in depth with the dialogue wheel, fucking disgrace. Just shows that Kekthesda is bastardazing the series for the Call of Duty crowd, which is what this series aims for now...
Let see, retarded shit like having JET be a pre-war drug despite that you met the creator in Fallout 2 and it plays a critical role in the relationships between Redding, NCR, New Reno, and Vault City...
Oh, and your actions don't even fucking impact the game ending and the world. You just get a shitty ending slide instead of having multiple endings depending on what you did on the world....

Fucking disgrace desu
>>
File: Mad-Max-2-The-Road-Warrior.jpg (201 KB, 1200x805) Image search: [Google]
Mad-Max-2-The-Road-Warrior.jpg
201 KB, 1200x805
>>25619587
>brighten the light level
>add a little more sand and some pavement
ayyyy
>>
>>25619979
I get you, man. Really, I do. At least it's pretty. Maybe mods will make it worthwhile.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.