[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trying to make money with machines is worse than using an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: FF.jpg (46 KB, 496x278) Image search: [Google]
FF.jpg
46 KB, 496x278
>trying to make money with machines is worse than using an ancient artifact to imprison and enslave an entire town
>>
File: 1380461653677.png (923 KB, 1029x1280) Image search: [Google]
1380461653677.png
923 KB, 1029x1280
>>25618491
>Trixie is so small time she doesn't even register as a big bad
I love it. Time for Seth to trade his bed in for something more permanent. Something with a latching lid perhaps.
>>
>>25618491
No twilight to mess her shit up = no need for the amulet.
>>
>>25618491
Even that faggot seth doesn't give a shit about that bitch any more.
>>
>>25618491
This rustled my jimmies hard. You don't have to throw a bone to the same people you upset with the premier, writers.
>>
File: 124153153151.jpg (3 MB, 4896x3672) Image search: [Google]
124153153151.jpg
3 MB, 4896x3672
>>25618491
Because Starlight had changed the past, the M6 ponies never became friends. Which means that when Trixie came to Ponyville, there wasn't anyone to fuck her shit up and make her look for revenge and alicorn amulet.
>>
>>25618491
Trixie didn't get a timeline because Twilight wouldn't have fucked her over and make her evil.
>>
>>25618524
Is Twilight the only pony who would've eventually called out her bullshit antics?
>>
Further proof that Trixie did nothing wrong.
>>
>>25618517
>Implying the wasteland future wasn't caused by Trixie
>>
>>25619020
>"IGNORE ME, WILL THEY? MAKE ME GO TO BED, WILL THEY?"

Seriously I feel terrible for Trixie. I mean not even a cameo in ep 100? What happened to her? I just can't understand how you completely write her off.
>>
>>25618904
She's a performer no one is going to come see the alright and mediocre Trixie, of course she gives her stage name exaggeration . She was being heckled.

Twilight didn't even want to interfere with Trixie until the rest of the mane 6 couldn't handle the banter. No one else seemed to be complaining about the show.
>>
A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR
>>
File: 235954.jpg (250 KB, 1000x762) Image search: [Google]
235954.jpg
250 KB, 1000x762
>>25619067
I honestly hadn't thought of it that way.

That being said, is Trixie's retaliation reasonable? I mean, she should just be able to go build up a following at some other hick town, right?
>>
>>25618634
Twilight didn't mess up Trixie, tho. Twilight saved her; it was the town idiots who brought the Ursa into town that fucked up Trixie's shit.
In a Twilightless timeline, Trixie just gets eaten by the Ursa and never survives to get the amulet.
>>
>>25619203
Good performers can humble their hecklers like Trixie did while entertaining the crowd.

Bad performers just start screaming "NIGGER, LOOK HE'S A NIGGER!"
>>
>>25618517
Trixie was never a bad guy. not even in the episode where she was literally a bad guy. and this is coming from a trixiefag, her sole purpose when she appears in an eppisode beyond a cameo is to be a reason Twilight does somethign awesome. The end.
>>
>>25619203

going and buying a dangerous dark artifact and letting it possess you isn't a reasonable reaction, well... anything really.

But i doubt things would have fallen apart for trixie without ponyville being how it was. spike, snips, snails, and the everfree forest were a perfect storm of complete retardation.
>>
File: feels gully, man.jpg (17 KB, 490x260) Image search: [Google]
feels gully, man.jpg
17 KB, 490x260
>>25618491
toxic loove
>>
>>25619020
go to bed seth
>>
>>25619311
>implying that that wasn't hilarious
Kramer a best.
>>
>>25619275
No Spike to deny their fangasm, no need to prove she is the best.

Trixie gives the ponies a decent show and moves on to the next town.
>>
>>25618491

> implying twilight wasn't exaggerating with "every future is worse than the last"

> implying this scene wasn't just to show ponies other than major villains could take over and the mane 6 were important for reasons other than stopping big bads
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.