[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did Celestia like die or something? We barely saw any of her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
So did Celestia like die or something? We barely saw any of her this season.
>>
>>25617182
Hopefully
>>
>>25617182
maybe she will be important next season, with those TCG character and all.
>>
File: 1442799060156.png (447 KB, 800x784) Image search: [Google]
1442799060156.png
447 KB, 800x784
Nicole Oliver wants off the show, so they've been phasing out Celestia and Cheerilee.
>>
>>25617182
I feel like dropping a bomb here so what I can tell you is this.

Celestia will die/go away forever(death metaphor) in the S6 finale. Some of the finale will be centered around her past and her character as well.
>>
>>25617249
Well no wonder. That explains a lot. Why does she want out?

>>25617337
Proof or not real
>>
She got replaced by a table. She and Spike are relics of the origins of the show, and it's hard to write for them now that they don't have their gimmicks anymore.
>>
>>25617249
>>25617337
Have any idea how fast you were posting there, son?
I'm going to need to see your source
>>
>>25617337
She will become Solar Flare?
Oh fuck, you have no idea how hard I want it to happen.
>>
>>25617249

Not true, though she had limited time for VA work this season apparently being split between LPS and MLP. She still managed to do Tree Hugger, Cinnamon Chai and a few Celestia bits.
>>
>>25617337
Well, then what the fuck will Luna do?
>>
>>25617680
Well now LPS is done.
>>
>>25617749
She will do what she usually does.
>>
>>25617799

Yep. Means we'll see more of her characters (and yes, that almost 100% means another Fluttershy/Tree Hugger bit or two and maybe even episode(s).) in S6.
>>
The show never did give much relationship between Celestia and Twilight.
>>
>>25617926
I think LPS is done recording for good? Unfortunately that means more Peter New, hopefully having more roles will have him get over his victim complex. I'm pretty sure he implied that people who made fun of him or said that stuff that happened to him didn't matter because of his minor roles were "victim blaming" him or something, equating having bit parts and people acknowledging him for them with rape or some shit.
>>
>>25617799
What's an LPS? Lipopolysaccharide?
>>
File: facts.png (22 KB, 207x239) Image search: [Google]
facts.png
22 KB, 207x239
>>25617249
>>
>>25618581
Littlest Pet Shit
>>
>>25618764
I'm amazed it got four seasons. Even on the Hub new episodes were getting <100k views and the IDW comic that they tried to make had an issue that didn't even break 1000 sold.
>>
She's on holiday but... she never heard of starlight glimmer yet, right?
>>
>>25617182
She's been increasingly babysitting Anon and keeping him out of trouble
>>
>>25617182

There was a secret coup d'état. Celestia is locked away under Canterlot now.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.