[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time posting. So, because I'm male, and I wanted a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
First time posting.
So, because I'm male, and I wanted a Luna plush for Xmas, I ask, and my parents give me strange looks.
What do.
>>
File: 1448875649267.jpg (158 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
1448875649267.jpg
158 KB, 1280x713
>>25613500
Apologize and ask for a Glitter Plush
>>
>>25613500

Explain your sexual attraction to ponies to them
>>
File: .jpg (306 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
306 KB, 1224x1632
>>25613500
Order it yourself, don't live with your parents, etc.
>>
I was contemplating ordering it myself, but I can't bring myself to do it :/
That and the local build a bear stopped stocking best pony, so the only option left is Ebay.
Anyone know any trustworthy sellers?
>>
>>25613597
You should probably figure out why they're being faggots about it, instead of just accepting what you're interested in.
>>
>>25613597
Order a Chinese one. They make every pony, I even saw OCs.
>>
That's the thing though.
I told them I like the show, they didn't care, I ask for a plush, and suddenly that's too far.
That or I'm just being unappreciative of what I already have, or something along that line.
I could literally go and buy one right now, but if I di-
You know what? Fudge it.
I'm doing it.
I'm going to do something for myself for a change.
Thanks anons.
>>
>>25613797
Post purchased princess pony plushie pics please.
>>
I'm considering ordering this one:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Luna-blue-my-little-pony-Princess-fuzzy-horse-plush-doll-12-doll-Xmas-gift-/391246573291?hash=item5b181ceeeb:g:PlUAAOSwyQtV5xHn
I chose this one because I don't like the silk some people put on the mane.
That and it's chinese, so it must be good, right?
>>
>>25613909
I own one >>25613564 , good quality and cuddly but the mane looks fucked from almost every angle.
>>
>>25613500
Fork over the money yourself or realize that most people don't have pony shit (surprise surprise) all over their house.
>>
>>25613975
> most people don't have pony shit all over their house
i call bullshit
>>
>fork over the money yourself
That's what I plan on doing, anon.
>>
>>25613500
Kill yourself.
>>
>>25614077
No, pony shit. It's my little pony, not my little cow.
>>
>>25614162
I'm afraid I can't do that, anon.
I've heard death isn't all that healthy.
>>
I need to tell my parents so bad. How should I do it?
>>
>>25614234
Tell them you like the show first.
If you have good parents, they'll be like "meh, whatever", if you have bad parents, they'll pick on you for it and make you feel bad about yourself.
I'm already past that stage though.
>>
>>25614234
>"How should I do it?"
How would you tell your parents that you love, for example, The Walking Dead and you want to buy some merch?
You just tell them. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't drag it on and don't make a big deal out of it.
>>
>>25614270
>>25614234
I didn't tell them or anything like that
First they saw me wearing a shirt, didn't seem to care, then I watched the show with my speakers instead of headset. My parents don't give a fuck though so didn't bother me over it, my dad wondered what the hell was going on, and I explained theres a bit of a community around it, he didn't believe me until I accidentally ran into a sperglord at the mall while wearing the shirt
I left and had lunch with the guys, they were pretty cool, but I havnt contacted them since
>>
>>25614318
this is the way to do it. Be casual. If you don't give a fuck they wont either. And if they do you wont be giving a fuck.
>>
>>25614304
>I watch the walking dead with my dad every week
That's not a great example.
>>
>>25614580
THERE ARE MANY THINGS I NEED IN THERE
>>
>>25613500
brah, you're gonna wanna go full autist
LS (Life Size) is the only way to go
you should check out the plush thread for advice
also if you reeeeeally want a big pone but don't have the money, make one yourself, the plush thread has a great guide on a DIY plush
>>
>>25614868
Luna isn't my secret waifu or anything.
>>
>>25614580
sleeping on a couch isnt good for your back anon
>>
>>25613909
>12 britbong sheckles
cheap as fuck, just do it faggot.
>>
I cant decide what my next plush should be, what do you all think: Trixie or Molestia?
>>
i haz this one
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Princess-Luna-plush-doll-12-30-cm-MLP-Pony-plush-Luna-Nightmare-Moon-UK-Stock-/251839944402?hash=item3aa2d496d2:g:GnsAAOSwrklU331j
>>
>>25615125
>Molestia
>>
>>25615130
I was also considering that one.
It looks good, but the silk puts me off.
>>
>>25613745
Don't do this. Unless you want your shit to be laced with like Thorium or something and die
>>
File: Picture 008.jpg (3 MB, 5472x3648) Image search: [Google]
Picture 008.jpg
3 MB, 5472x3648
>>25615097
I got that off of derpibooru, but I sleep on a mat
it's quite comfortable and folds up, giving me more room

>>25615063
once you start, you can never stop, YOU CAN NEVER STOP!
I also have a beanie kit I have yet to put together
and a few plush commissions in the works, waiting for the maker to open or being shipped to me
it's a god damn addiction
>>
>>25615304
Funny story, I once had a digimon plush of gabumon some time ago, and he got lost.
This is the only plush I plan on getting.
>>
>>25613564
Post your kot, Ivan.
>>
>>25615329
>This is the only plush I plan on getting.
I once thought the same...
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.