[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why do people think that the only villain who was remorseful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: starlight looking like a qt.png (1016 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
starlight looking like a qt.png
1016 KB, 1280x720
So why do people think that the only villain who was remorseful for her actions should have been punished for what she did? In a show all about friendship? Are people just retarded?
>>
>>25612035
>the only villain who was remorseful
>who is luna
>>
>>25612058
>Implying Nightmare Moon was remorseful
Luna wasn't the villain, Nightmare Moon was.
>>
>>25612081
Now you are the one that is fucking retarded.
Luna confirmed in her episodes that NMM is just her battle mode and nothing more.
>>
>>25612121
Look at it another way then; Nightmare Moon - the personality that consumed Luna, whatever - was never remorseful and would have never given up. Only after she had been blasted by the elements of harmony did she feel regret. That's not the same as Starlight, and yet no one complains when Luna get's off scott free but suddenly when Starlight isn't punished people flip their shit.
>>
>>25612163
Except Luna didn't get scott free.
In another episode which I don't remember, Twilight implies that the kingdom is now completely of Celestia, and Luna is basically demoted from her charge of ruler, however she obviously maintains the control over the moon and her own power. Also Celestia has never apologized to her. And that can hurt you more than anything else, to have lost the trust of the only other family member or relative you have.
>>
>>25612058
And she was forgiven instantly. Considering what NMM/Luna did was very apparent to the entire country (while Glimmer's was time travel so nobody was the wiser once it was fixed) it was a harder stretch to simply forgive her. But they did.
>>
>>25612236
>In another episode which I don't remember...
None of that ever happened. What are you talking about?
>>
>>25612480
Some anon mentioned it here recently.
>>
File: 1404779928303.png (75 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1404779928303.png
75 KB, 500x285
>>25612236
>>
>>25612480
>>25612518
Don't they say Celestia's kingdom? I think if I was wrong they would say the kingdom of the two sisters instead.
>>
>>25612590
I don't think it's ever been refereed to as Celestia's kingdom.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.