[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alchemy CYOA Thread #16
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 94
File: Alchemy16.png (334 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Alchemy16.png
334 KB, 800x800
Last thread >>25445919
Archive: http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/alchemy/

Resources: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8E1KAqZl6-xflUxSHJObzhSd3dabHVtSThfVnNwN1EtSEd1YmNpNWNQV3M0bFAyS0VldVE&usp=sharing

List of spells: http://pastebin.com/swHVYzCX
>>
File: 1448754070449.png (137 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1448754070449.png
137 KB, 800x800
You look for Swirl.
"Hey Swirl, I think it's getting time for you to go to bed."
>Sand Swirl:"Okay daddy, but you have to tell me a story."
"Of course little sweetie. Say good night to everypony."
Swirls shouts from the top of her lungs.
>Sand Swirl:"GOOD NIGHT EVERYPONY."
Something tells you that today she won't fall asleep very fast.
>>
>>25611503
I love Swirl so much. I think if she calms down and closes her eyes sleep should come naturally. If she doesn't fall asleep though we can talk to her a little bit about what she thought of ice cream and her stay in this town.

We're going to be moving on soon.
>>
File: 942.png (144 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
942.png
144 KB, 800x800
>>25587903
>>25611618
You bring Swirl to your tent.
"So what sort of story would you like to hear Swirl?"
She seems really excited about this question. Swirl must have some special story planned.
>Sand Swirl:"One about that bird spirit that assisted you in the fight."
"Well okay, let's see what we find."
It would really help if you could remember what the spirit was called, but then again no pony is able to even pronounce those strange names.
You search for cold weather spirit, which gives you one hit.
It's a story of a little buffalo running away from the cold weather spirit. It encounters different creatures that tell him how they get through winter. In the end he reaches his tribe where he is greeted with hot stew and a warm planked.
>Sand Swirl:"Daddy, say did you ever see real snow?"
"Yes of course."
>Sand Swirl:"Wow that's awesome! Is it like ice cream? How does snow taste? Did you ever taste snow? Will we see snow on our journey too? Oh oh, will I get to build a snow pony? How does building a snow pony work?"
That story didn't really help with making her sleepy.
"Ok Swirl, I answer your question, but first you have to promise that after that you'll try to sleep."
>Sand Swirl:"Okay okay, I promise."
You answer her questions while you cover her with a planked.
"Snow feels a little like ice cream, but it's not as sticky and a little lighter. You normally shouldn't try to eat snow, especially not if it's any color but white. Yes we will see snow on our journey once we reach the frozen north there will be a lot of snow. Maybe we will have time to build a snow pony when we are there, and for how it works?"
You kiss her forehead.
"Half the fun is figuring out how it works, of course your daddy will be happy to help you with it."
>Sand Swirl:"Yeah!"
"What did you promise me?"
Swirl immediately shuts her eyes.
"Good night Swirl, sleep tight."
>>
>>25612082
Since we don't have anything to do ourselves we should go to sleep too.
>>
File: 943.png (104 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
943.png
104 KB, 800x800
>>25612136
You decide to go to sleep too.
There was a lot of action today, so you don't have to worry about falling asleep.
You put your pillow into a submission hold and hope that it never will tap out as you fall to sleep.
>>
>>25612430
Hope it's a restful sleep.
>>
File: 944.png (74 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
944.png
74 KB, 800x800
>>25612430
You wake up.
Wait, neither Swirl nor Sachiko are in the tent. Where is everypony?
You take a look outside and see nearly all your friends doing things around the camp.

Jitterbug is making food again, Swirl is watching her closely. The little bat is also wearing your head with the characteristic breezie antennas. Lanika is talking to Numb and Lollipop. You don't see Trixie, Masquerade or Platinum.
>>
>>25612465
Let's say good morning to Lanika, Numb and Lollipop. Ask if they know where the rest of our missing party members are.

Masquerade is probably just returning that stall though. Then we can have some breakfast and make our way to the buffalo camp.
>>
File: 945.png (130 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
945.png
130 KB, 800x800
>>25612481
You trot to Lanika, Numb and Lollipop.
"Morning friends. Do you guys know where The others are?"
>Numb Nut:"Platinum is in her tent, tinkering with her machines."
>Lollipop:"Trixie went to get her stuff from her hotel room, and Masquerade said that she had to deal with something at the festival."
"Oh thanks, I'll be heading to the shamans after breakfast, does anyone of you want to join?"
>Lollipop:"No thanks."
>Numb Nut:"I'm fine."
>Lanika:"Yeah me neither."
"Okay then."

You walk to Jitterbug.
"Morning Jitter."
You give Swirl a hug.
"Good morning Swirl."
>Sand Swirl:"Daddy you are awake! Sako said to not wake you."
>Sachiko:"I thought that you deserved some rest."
"Yeah thanks for that."
>Jitterbug:"So would you like some sandwiches? Sadly I don't know how to make anything but Sandwiches."
"Sure I'll take one."
Jitter quickly makes you a sandwich. The bread you took with you is slowly getting hard. I doesn't really matter though.
*mampf*"So I wanted to visit the shamans again, you know, buy the flower I came for, get some info, such stuff. Do you girls want to tag along?"
>Sand Swirl:"Surely daddy."
>Sachiko:"Of course."
>Jitterbug:"I think everyone had some food and Lollipop seems to actually warm up a little with the others. So yeah sure."
You finish your sandwich before heading to the festival. On the way you play I spy with my little eye with Swirl.
The shamans' tipis come into sight, where would you like to go first?
>>
>>25613091
After we're done with the shamans we're going to the general store for a resupply of food.

Let's get the death blossom since that's the easiest thing to do, then we can go see stomping beavers and see how he's doing after that possession yesterday.
>>
File: 946.png (165 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
946.png
165 KB, 800x800
>>25613145
You decided to visit Hoarding Raccoon.

>Hoarding Racoon:"Oh hello there champion, how can I help you?"

Hoarding Raccoon's shop inventory:

>Earth Cap (humus) 3 bits
>Red Spotted Mushroom (effigia - humus) 5 bits
>White Spotted Mushroom (aether - humus) 5 bits
>Glowing Mushroom (lumen) 8 bits
>Horror Root (effigia) 6 bits
>Griffon Whiskers (ventus) 6 bits
>Bubble Plant (aqua) 8 bits
>Electric Coating Fat (apply to a non magic weapon to add a thunder effect) 15 bits
>Silenced Mandrake (humus - ventus) 12 bits
>Spirit Bond Totem (allows the permanent bonding with a spirit) 150 bits
>Communication Incense (burn this to consult the spirits) 15 bits
>Varying Seeds 3 bits
>Magical Cleaner (Flushes weak foreign magic out of the body.) 35 bits.

"I would like to get a Bison Death flower."
>Hoarding Racoon:"Oh sure, that is something that the usual customer doesn't ask for, but don't worry I have some of them stored. One costs 6 bits."

stopping for now, will continue tomorrow.
>>
>>25613552
Ask if we can get the formula for the magic cleaner, get three death flowers. Just in case we need one for something else later on.

Considering the Death Flower wasn't on the normal menu, ask if he has anything else people don't usually ask for.
>>
>>25613552
Let's ask him to explain how the spirit bond totem works. He has to know since he's selling the things.

We should also get some earth caps. Three should be good. Two red spotted mushrooms as well since effigia is hard to find.
>>
Oh, dang, I didn't realize it was back! Sorry I couldn't keep the last one up all night from the finale speed.
>>
Think we should buy that magical cleanser even if it just ends up sitting in our inventory not being used? It might be useful way later in the future and it would be readily available too.
>>
>>25618499
If they don't want to tell us how to make it yeah.
>>
>>25618519
Even if they did tell us I thought that it would have hard to get ingredients which was another reason we should get it.
>>
There appears to be a lot of glimmer shit posting at the moment.
>>
You know what we forgot about? Those weird lines on the wall of that cave. Maybe the buffalo will know what it's about. We should ask stomping beavers.
>>
File: 947.png (143 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
947.png
143 KB, 800x800
>>25615868
>>25616840
>>25618499
>>25618519
>>25618568
>>25623423
"Yeah I would like to buy three death flowers, three earth caps, one red spotted mushroom and the recipe for magical cleaner, plus one magical cleaner."
>Hoarding Raccoon:"You take a piece of horror root, boil it in clean water for half an hour, then you add the skin of an apple. Steer the whole thing with and cockatrice feather before throwing the feather into the fire it cooks on. Another 30 minutes of cooking and then it should be done."
"Oh thanks a lot."
>Hoarding Raccoon:"The other stuff is 67 bits."
You pay the bits.
"So can you tell me how Spirit bond totems work? I suppose you know since you sell them."
>Hoarding Raccoon:"After you bought one you have to venture on your personal quest to seek inner peace and find you own spiritual guide or any other spirit that wants to work with you. The spirit then rests in the totem and as long you have it with you the spirit can aid you in battle. Of course you already have seen that."

"So I found some lines on the walls of the skin walker cave. What are those about?"
>Hoarding Raccoon:"Without seeing them that's hard to tell. If they really were drawn by my lost brother, there is a high chance that it'S just some random gibberish spawned by his madness."

"Do you have anything else people usually don't ask for."
>Hoarding Raccoon:"Of course. I'm the stockman for all other shamans, I have all sort of things that you might need for buffalo shamanism. Like incenses, feathers, fetishes, pelts, animal parts, bones. Why, do you want anything?"
>>
>>25623661
It wasn't the skin walker cave though. It was the sight seeing one that's near it. I think we're pretty peaceful so it should fill up easily.
Can we buy two cockatrice feathers?

Other then that let's go visit stomping beavers now.
>>
>>25623761
Oh you where talking about those colors?
>>
File: 948.png (243 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
948.png
243 KB, 800x800
>>25623761
"Uh sorry, I think it was in the sight seeing cave. A few stripes of strange colors."
>Hoarding Raccoon:"Oh I think you should rather ask some of the local ponies about that. They are rather bound to know about that cave."
"Can I buy cockatrice feathers?"
>Hoarding Raccoon:"Those aren't cheap. 150 bits each."
"Oh, thanks anyway. Bye."
>Hoarding Raccoon:"Yeah, good bye champion."

You leave Hoarding Raccoon's tipi and walk to Stomping Beavers'.
The tent is filled with thick sweet smelling smoke.
He is lying in his tent, his hooves and forehead are wrapped in bandages.
>Stomping Beavers:"Oh hello Speed. Why have the winds brought you here?"
>>
>>25624277
I wanted to see how you were doing after your possession. You'll make a full recovery right?

Have you thanked the spirit that helped me free you? We have also won the tournament and our totem is full. Can we still get that liquid?
>>
>>25624277
glad to see you looking better
>>
File: 949.png (160 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
949.png
160 KB, 800x800
>>25624376
>>25624378
"Oh it's good to see that you're looking better. I was worried after that whole possession thing. You'll fully recover right?"
>Stomping Beavers:"Oh sure, with the help of the spirits that will just take a few days."
"Talking about Spirits, did you thanked the spirit that helped me free you?"
>Stomping Beavers:"Yes we brought him a corn sacrifice, on the next festival he will probably even get a totem."
"Oh that is nice to hear. Did you hear, I won the tournament, also my totem is full. Can I get that liquid we talked about?"
>Stomping Beavers:"Of course, I don't speak lies like the snakes. When I heard that you won, I insisted to give it to you personally. Here use it carefully."
He gives you the golden liquid.
"Wow thank you very much."
You hear Sako cheering for you.
>>
>>25625355
Are there many cold weather spirits? Do you know who a bird ice spirit is? I was trying to look for a story about it recently. What are some good ways to achieve inner peace?

Do you know where the other competitors are? The shamen are supposed to be taking care of them right? How are they?

Other then that we should be done with the buffalo.
>>
File: 950.png (136 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
950.png
136 KB, 800x800
>>25625458
"Are there many cold weather spirits?"
>Stomping Beavers:"There are like three , why do you want to know?"
"Oh one helped me in the tournament. Something about a bird ice spirit?"
>Stomping Beavers:"That must have been Pamola, we have totems to the south, he has on there too."
"Thank you. Say what can you tell me about the spiritual journey to inner piece? I mean that stuff you would do to get a permanent bond with a spirit?"
>Stomping Beavers:"The usual way is to go into the wilderness and live there along the animals till you have a epiphany."

"Okay, what about the other competitors? You guys are taking care of them, right? How are they? Can I visit them?"
>Stomping Beavers:"Some of them are already healed up, other should be in a couple of days. Why do you ask? I hop you don't plan to boast like a thrush."
"Oh no I just wanted to make sure that they are healing up again."
>Stomping Beavers:"Oh, you find them at the same place where you spend the time between the fights."
>>
>>25626276
So what we've been doing. Alright, let's go see how they're doing. It was nice to see you again stomping beavers.
>>
>>25626276
Rest well
>>
>>25626276
get well buddy.

Go check on the guy whose spirit we corrupted. that seemed... rough.
>>
File: 951.png (128 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
951.png
128 KB, 800x800
>>25626331
>>25626335
>>25626676
"Get well Stomping Beavers. Bye."
>Stomping Beavers:"May the winds give you a save journey."

You walk to the Fighters area. This place has changed a lot. You immediately spot Stomring Charge he seems to sleep. Aside from him you don't spot any other of your opponents. There is a pony with its faced wrapped in bandages though, you really hope that this isn't Tauria.
Oh there is a nurse and a nurse spirit. wow that is actually the first female buffalo you've seen so far.

>>
>>25627252
Walk up to the nurse and say hello. Ask her if she happens to know to the fighter known as turia. She was wearing a hoof wrap around her right hoof yesterday. Did she come back here?

Ask how storming charge and friendly fodder are doing as well.
>>
We have 24 apples and 1 earth cap in the ingredients section. Didn't we use all the apples we have when we made platinum's pies and all the earth caps when we made that soup?

we need to also remember to get a tofu steak for numb.
>>
>>25631076
important reminder, that
>>
File: 952.png (123 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
952.png
123 KB, 800x800
>>25629657
You decide to approach the nurse.
"Sorry Miss, do you know about a fighter called Tauria? Did she come here? She was wearing a hoof wrap yesterday."
>Nurse:"No sorry, I don't think that she is here."
"Oh, what do you know about storming charge and friendly fodder?"
>Nurse:"Oh yeah friendly was here, he had a problem with a spinal disk. We patched him up again, and he left this morning. Steel Charge, we had to give him a tranquilizer since he was so full of rage. He is sleeping now. If you are concerned about his health, I can assure you that if he would be majorly hurt, he wouldn't act like this."
"So everyone is fine?"
>Nurse:"Well not right now, but with the right amount of time they will get better."
>>
>>25636787
Looks like every pony will get better with time then. Thank the nurse for her time. Let's go to the sheriff and see if he knows anything about the cave.

He might also be able to help us with Tauria too.
>>
I feel like with the tournament finished we need another long term goal.
and i think it should be fixing Sako's wing.
>>
File: 953.png (173 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
953.png
173 KB, 800x800
>>25636787
>>25636977
"Thanks for your time. Good bye."
>Nurse:"Farewell."

You start to walk to the sheriffs area.
"Oh Sako I was thinking, how about next we focus on getting that flowers from the white tail woods and fixing your missing win."
>Sachiko:"That certainly would be good for me. I mean if you really want to do that, I won't say no."
>Sand Swirl:"Is there snow in the white tail woods? You know since snow is white."
"Oh no Swirl, I think the white comes from the deer that life there."
>Jitterbug:"I have never seen a deer before."
>Sand Swirl:"Me neither."
"Well maybe we get the opportunity to see one when we are there."

You arrive at the Sheriffs area. Well at least it was here yesterday, the whole thing has been deconstructed. Only the prison wagon is still standing there. Luckily the sheriff is there trying to pull the wagon.
When he sees you he speaks in a rather sarcastic but still playful tone.
>Sheriff Silverstar:"Oh if this isn't our magical champion, Powderkeg, or should I rather say Speed Thrust. Seriously if you wanted to hide your Identity from the mares you should have covered your cutiemark."
"Heh yeah, luckily I'm not drowning in mares right now."
>Jitterbug:"Considering your traveling company that is only a question of time."
"Anyway, I wanted to ask you something. I went to the visitor cave close to appleloosa and noticed some strange colors there. Do you know anything about that?"
>Sheriff Silverstar:"There are rumors that it's the secret hideout of some cult, they say that each of the colors stand for a cryptic value, but once you combine all those values you will be able to enter. We weren't able to decipher it. Then again that cult is not really a threat, all they do is make some minor pagan sacrifices for a better apple harvest."
>>
>>25637526
Need some help pulling the cart? Are there any pony you know that know the most about the rumors?
>>
>>25637526
eh, I don't really care that much about some cult. Wish him well and lets head back and see if our friends have any more business here.
>>
The real questions are "what are they sacrificing and to who?"
>>
File: 954.png (204 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
954.png
204 KB, 800x800
>>25637575
>>25637606
>>25637977
"What are they sacrificing?"
>Sheriff Silverstar:"I think it's only hay."
"Oh so nothing to interesting in there I guess. Just in case, who would know more about those rumors?"
>Sheriff Silverstar:"Braeburn comes around a lot in town. Though he still hasn't returned from the moonshine festival in Undershade."
Jitter interjects almost begging.
>Jitterbug:"Speed I think we don't need to bother because of a old boring cult, right, right."
"Uh yeah, sounds boring. Thanks for the info. Good Bye sheriff."
You leave the tournament and head to the camp.

Back at the camp you see Numb and Lollipop playing RITS. Lanika watches them eagerly.
Trixie and Masquerade are chatting. Only one missing is Platinum, maybe she's still in her tent.

>>
>>25638245
"only hay" yeah right. If it was only hay then where did the horror root come from? There's something sinister going on, I can feel it.

Ask how the game is going. Look in platinum's tent.
>>
>>25639798
We'll have to look deeper
>>
Lanika looks like one happy pony.
>>
>>25644048
That's a good thing
>>
What do people think of hiding in the cave for someone to show up, drinking an invisibility potion and then walking into the hidden chamber with whoever opens the door?
>>
>>25645899
We don't really have any guarantee that it'd happen this week, much less today.
>>
>>25645903
I considered that, which is why first we should go around and ask more about the cult. I was thinking of asking the store owner who told us about the cave in the first place.
then if we can find out a time we can show up an hour early.
>>
>>25645911
And be careful if they have the same idea.
>>
>>25645911
Sure, I wouldn't mind doing that. We're not in a particular rush anymore, aside from wanting to get back to fixing the waifu's wings.
>>
File: 955.png (145 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
955.png
145 KB, 800x800
>>25639798
>>25644048
"Hi everyone. How's your game going."
>Lanika:"Oh it's a great game, both of them are doing an awesome job!"
Lanika is giving you some strange vibes, she simply is to excited about a simple match.
"Okay... Lanika, whatever you do, don't get to crazy about it."
>Lanika:"Don't worry I have everything under control."
"Just make sure to not control to much."
>Lanika:"Yeah okay."

You walk to Platinum's tent. While walking you think about how to deal with that visitor cave.
Maybe the shopkeeper knows something.

You enter Platinum's tent.
Platinum gets startled and hides whatever she was working on behind her back.
She instantly starts to talk, quite fast actually.
>Platinum Nut:"Hi Speed, how can I help you?"
>>
>>25646975
i've been wondering where you've been. What are you working on there? Can I help?
>>
File: 956.png (167 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
956.png
167 KB, 800x800
>>25647011
"Oh I missed you during the day, was wondering where you have been. What are you working on? Can I help?"
>Platinum Nut:"Oh it's nothing, really I'm fine."
You try to get a better look at what she is hiding, but she backs away.
>>
>>25647685
Tell her to kill all batshits.
>>
>>25647685
W-e-l-l...

If it's not important... we just wanted to check up on you, since you weren't out in the camp.
>>
>>25647685
We're going to the store later, would you like anything from it? If you don't want to show me now that's fine, but can I see it when it's done? Please?
>>
Part of me wants to sit here and ask if we can watch her work on it trying to figure out what it does.
>>
File: 957.png (93 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
957.png
93 KB, 800x800
>>25647762
>>25647781
>>25647802
This is disappointing. You really are interested in this thing right now, but it's better to forget about it then to disrespect Platinum.
"Can I watch then? This whole thing makes me curious, maybe I can figure out what it's going to be."
>Platinum Nut:"Watching? uh- I kinda have problems when someone watches me work. Yeah, I can't focus when someone is looking over my shoulders."
You aren't quite sure if this is really the reason for her reaction, even if it would be true it seems a little extreme to act like this. What could make her react like this?
"Okay then, can I at least see it when it's done?"
>Platinum:"Uh- yeah I guess, but that still could take a while."
A future surprise awaits you.
"Well, I just wanted to check on you, since you weren't out in the camp. I wanted to visit the general store later, would you like anything?"
>Platinum Nut:"I'd like some olive oil."
"Oh you want to make sure your machinery is oiled up?"
>Platinum Nut:"Yeah that's pretty accurate."

Stopping for now. I will take my tablet with me over the weekend, so maybe I'll do a single frame tomorrow and like 3 on Saturday, or not. Regardless of that next normal session will be on Sunday.
>>
>>25648311
I'll be back with that olive oil as soon as I can platinum.
Let's put away the bison death flower, earth cap and red spotted mushroom.

We should also go to jitter and put away the magical cleaner and golden liquid.
>>
We should ask if anyone else wants something from the store too.

Tell Platinum to get out of this stuffy tent once in awhile. She's sweating quite a bit!
>>
>>25647685
wow, speed is big in comparison to platinum nut
>>
>>25648311
>You want your machinery oiled up?
>Yeah that's pretty accurate

top kek, whatever she is hidind, it's none of our concern, walk away but look at her one more time before leaving, just to make sure that if she is sure she want to hide whatever she is hiding from us

she looks really cute on that pic
>>
What should we get from the store? More bread? More rice? Some cucumbers? Some healthy broccoli? There are also strawberry's and bananas.
>>
>>25653063
maybe sako has some input
>>
Let's nuzzle platinum!
>>
>>25648311
What's wrong Platinum? You're all sweaty and flushed, are you sick?
>>
>>25656628
wow, in front of sachiko?
>>
>>25657131
YES! There's nothing wrong with giving your best friend since childhood a nuzzle to show how much you care for them.
>>
>>25656641
obviously it's because she is trying to hide something.
>>
File: 958.png (129 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
958.png
129 KB, 800x800
>>25649794
>>25653063
>>25654713
>>25656641
>>25651409
>>25656628
>>25657769
"I`ll be back with your oil as soon as possible."
You nuzzle her cheek. Something hits the ground right behind her, which causes her to startle and move away from you.
"Are you sure that you are alright Platinum, you're sweaty and flushed. Maybe you should get out of your stuffy tent more often."
>Platinum Nut:"Uh yeah, just give me some time, then I might come with you to the store. If that is okay."
"Oh sure, just let me do some stuff in the camp first."
>Platinum Nut:"Okay, okay, I'll find you then."
You walk towards the exit, but before leaving you turn around once more. Platinum is still staring nervously at you, she seems eager to keep up the eye contact.
You leave the tent, store some items, and walk to Jitter. She is with Trixie and Masquerade.
"Hey Jitter can I get the Items you where carrying for me?"
>jitterbug:"Sure, next time make sure you can carry the stuff you buy."
"Thanks, So do any of you need anything from the store?"
>Jitterbug:"I'm fine."
>Masquerade:"I need nothing."
>Trixie:"Yeah, let's see, coat lotion, a mane brush, tooth brush and tooth paste one for extra white teeth, and an eyelash brush. That's about it."

You also ask Lanika, Numb, Lollipop and Swirl, who has joined them.
>Lanika:"Oh yeah, can you bring me a candle, preferably blueberry flavored."
The others have no special wishes.

After you stored the items you got from Jitter, you take Sako on your hoof.
"Do you need anything? Any Ideas what we should get?"
>Sachiko:"What about your friends favorite meals? Maybe you could look for ingredients for those. Why do you want to visit the store? I was suspecting you to get ready to leave tomorrow."
"I wanted to investigate if the shop clerk knows anything about that cave."
>Sachiko:"Oh, maybe Jitter could help with that."
"Yeah probably, but she also didn't want to use her abilities on innocent ponies, I don't want to force her."
>>
>>25660139
That's a lot of stuff to buy. I also mostly don't remember what everyone liked other then numb liking tofu steaks. I think Lanika and masquerade liked soup?
Swirl liked lizard tail.
How about we ask all the questions and jitter can whisper in our ear what to ask or say.
We'll be a filter and apply the appropriate pressure when needed.
>>
>>25660316
the breezie whisperer
>>
sleep time. good luck keeping the thread up.
>>
Here is a bump at 10
>>
>>25660316
Wouldn't it be funny if we bought him a tofu steak and he'd be sad because we didn't remember it correctly?
It was 3 months ago.
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/alchemy/24575539#navbar
>>
>>25665772
Well would you look at that. At least we know what to get them now.
>>
So how do we interrogate the store owner? "So I heard you guys have a cult in this town. What's all that about?"
Or maybe "i went to that cave you told me about that was for tourist? What is the paint on the bottom floor there for?"
>>
your welcome im bumping yo shit
>>
Let's continue to forge unbreakable friendships!
>>
>>25675124
It's the pony experience.
>>
File: 959.png (216 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
959.png
216 KB, 800x800
>>25660316
>>25668905
"I think she can at least check if the store owner is emitting any fear of lying of something like that."
You go to Jitter and ask her if she'd mind joining you.
>Jitterbug:"Oh, of course I help you."
You wait till Platinum is finished and then head out.

On the way you go through the plan with Jitter.
"So how do you think I should investigate the store owner? Approach it ahead and ask about the cult? Or should I just ask about the bottom floor of the cave?"
>Jitterbug:"Well, if you go at it head first they know that you are on their ass, if you interrogate about the cave she might get suspicious, but it's a realistic thing a tourist would ask. Then again if the sheriff just outright told you about this, she might just do the same. Without giving you any more information about the cult."
"Then I can still ask about the cult."
>Jitterbug:"Yeah, I guess so. Speed, I think we shouldn't stay to long in this town, with what the sheriff said about that guy still not returning from Undershade. He might know that us changelings escaped from there, which might cause future troubles with the sheriff."
"Oh, but if he hasn't shown up the last three days why should he now?"
>Jitterbug:"The question is why he hasn't shown up yet, it took us a day to get here. He is long overdo."
"I will see what's about this cult first, if the store doesn't wield any results then we can talk about leaving. For now we have a plan to investigate."
As you arrive at the store you are met with the cruel reality that your plan has one big flaw. The store is closed.
"Damn it."
>Jitterbug:"I can't see anyone. Here is a sign that reads back in 30 minutes though."
>Platinum Nut:"What now Speed?"
>>
>>25678507
Wanna go hang out in the saloon for a half hour?
>>
>>25678564
sounds good to me
>>
>>25678507
You two go ahead into the saloon, I'm going to fly over and check real quick to see if he's in the cave for those 30 minutes.
>>
>>25678507
would the changelings have attacked him?
If so Jitter could be in big trouble if we're still around when he's noticed missing.
>>
File: 960.png (170 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
960.png
170 KB, 800x800
>>25678564
>>25678961
>>25679195
"Let's hang out at the saloon till this thing opens again."
Both of them agree. They seem rather hesitant about it, but they agree.

"So Jitter could the changelings have attacked him?"
>Jitterbug:"The changeling? The are in the griffon empire, I doubt that there are any rouge ones left."
"Oh okay."
You spend the rest of the time, with drinking water.

Half an hour later back at the shop you approach the clerk.
"Hello you told me about that tourist cave. I found some interesting on the second floor and was wondering if you would know anything about it."
>Shop keeper:"There is a second floor?"
Jitter whispers in your ear.
>Jitterbug:"Okay, you won't like this but I can't sense anything. Either she really doesn't know about it, she is a perfect liar, or she is just to dump."
>>
>>25679553
Yeah, there is a second floor, have you ever been to the cave or do you just tell ponies about it?
Let's see how she responds to this. we can ask if she knows anything about a cult in town next.

Let's get ingredients for everyone's favorite foods while we're here. Thanks for your time miss.
>>
>>25679553
We should buy that chess set and play out a few games of chess.
>>
>>25679620
we're building up our games library
>>
File: 961.png (100 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
961.png
100 KB, 800x800
>>25679591
>>25679620
"Yeah there is a second floor, have you ever been there? Or do you just tell ponies about it?"
>Shop keeper:"I was there once, it was a long time ago. Only checked out the upper layer."
"Oh okay, well I also asked the sheriff about it and he said something about a cult being down there."
>Shop keeper:"Cult? That is supposed to be there? Well I thought that was in another cave."
"So you heard about that?"
>Shop keeper:"Yeah, heard stories from some of my customers."
"Oh well anything you could tell me about those stories?"
She tells you some rather strange stories of the cult sacrificing all sort of things, like a filly, which she states returned home a day after hearing that story, or buffaloes, or goats, or cows.
Sounds more like the local town folk is blaming the cult for every creature that suddenly disappeared. You start to doubt the danger of this cult, maybe the horror root was just from some random animal.
You buy the ingredients and a chess game. They don't have any lizard tail.
It costs you 70 bits.

>>
the sheriff seems to think that hay is getting sacrificed but the shopkeeper says there were rumors of a filly being sacrificed that showed up a day later
that brings a few possibilities to mind the most benign being the cult is making straw effigies and burning those
>>
File: Oogles.png (301 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Oogles.png
301 KB, 800x800
Something.
>>
>>25682737
I wonder what she's thinking about right now.
>>
>>25682737
nice, nice
>>
>>25680578
Let's also get all that stuff trixie asked for because I'm assuming that we only bought ingredients. Let's go see what the blacksmith is selling. I'm curious and it should be a quick stop.
>>
>>25683647
"Thank goodness I live in a society with barely any ugly folk around and hardly any clothes either!"
>>
>>25688873
No wonder ponies are happy...
>>
He's probably not back yet because the bats have all the ponies imprisoned and they're trying to find out what happened to their changelings.

That makes sense right?
>>
>>25680995
>>25691678
>>25686546
You think a little more about the cult, maybe they are sacrificing hay effigies. It would fit with what the sheriff and the store keeper said. It seems like they aren't doing anything too bad, since no one is missing anything. So maybe you should just let them continue, it's not like you care that much about what some cowboy ponies believe.
You also buy the stuff for Trixie. It costs you 30 bits. There has to be some way Trixie can repay you for that, you are sure about that, just need to come up with an Idea.
"Thanks for the help."
>Shop keeper:"Thanks for shopping with us."
You leave.

"So Jitter, I had an Idea, do you think it is possible that the Locals in Undershade have imprisoned all the visitor and are trying to find out what happened to the changelings?"
>Jitterbug:"Sounds like something they would do. They are probably investigating everyone of them. I don't know if they are just plain keeping them imprisoned or are dealing things. If I had to guess I would say that the first thing might cause them problems with official equestrian government, maybe they are just spreading some lies about dangerous ambushes along the way."
>Sachiko:"Like desert pirates?"
>Jitterbug:"Exactly."

You take a short stop at the blacksmith. In the shop there are a buffalo and a stallion. The whole sales room is filled with all sorts of metallic crafts and tools. There is everything from shovel to frying pan.
>Pony:"Hello how can we help you."
He wraps his arm around the buffalo.
"Oh I was wondering what you guys are selling."
>Buffalo:"We usually work on request."
>Pony:"Yeah, if you want something tell us, we have it done in tow days."
"Is it all just common stuff or do you also do some more special things?"
>Pony:"Oh we have some special items, fitting for any adventure. Be warned they may seem expensive, but they are worth every bit"

1/2
>>
File: 962.png (219 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
962.png
219 KB, 800x800
>>25693939
He opens a big cupboard and shows you the items stored inside.
>Buffalo Bucker (Ever wanted to shoot buckets, or hoofballs, or just rocks? This is the gun for you.) 300 bits
>Spirit Cannon (Comes with a charged spirit bond totem) 350 bits
>Charge Cap (Let out your inner buffalo and charge head first into enemies) 150 bits
>Power Bucker (Hoof attached machinery that combines the power of a gun powder with the personality of melee combat) 300 bits
>Cactus Mace (Pretty self explaining. They regrow) 200 bits
>The Stampede (Enchanted Hammer. It's big and heavy, what else do you need?) 300 bits
>Blessed Shooting Thingy (Accurate even on long range) 250 bits

2/2

Sorry only update today, took a short nap and overslept. More tomorrow.
>>
>>25693971
Phew! All tantalizing but I can't make up my mind. The Blessed Shooting Thingy is most desirable to me but that's an obvious one. I like that helmet too, but sheesh, expensive!
>>
>>25611490
>>
>>25693971
I don't think we really need any of these. Trixie owes us 55 bits now. She could put on a show and then whatever money she makes from that she can pay us. She can also pay us back in favors.
>>
>>25698425
Trixie knows favors
>>
Who wants to rub trixies horn again since it was so much fun the last time we did it? She also never gave us a signed picture like she said she would.
>>
File: 963.png (272 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
963.png
272 KB, 800x800
>>25697181
>>25698425
>>25700637
>>25702754
Those things are amazing, but you feel like you already have the necessary equipment and don't really need anything of that. Especially considering the prices.
"Yeah thanks, but I think I don't need any of these."
>Platinum Nut:"I'm interested in the power Bucker, but 300 bits is way to much, how about 200."
>Pony:"Mam, that is finest appellosian engineering, 300 bits is already close to a gift."
>Platinum Nut:"Trust me I know applelosian engineering and at anything that is only a reason to lower the price. Let's say 250 bits."
>Pony:"I should call the sheriff, because you are robing us. How about 275 bits."
>Platinum Nut:"We have a deal!"

You go back to the camp. On the way you think about possibilities for Trixie to pay you back. A few specific favors come to your mind.

At the camp you see Trixie performing magic in front of Masquerade and Swirl.
>>
>>25705169
We're back. We got some food, we also got the things you asked for Trixie.
>>
>>25705169
Swirl looks excited
>>
File: 964.png (92 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
964.png
92 KB, 800x800
>>25705313
>>25705857
"Hello everyone, we are back. I got some food. Oh and Trixie we also have the stuff you wanted."
Trixie trots towards you and snatches the shopping bag out of your hooves.
She's halfway turned around when she stops and looks back at you.
>Trixie:"Thanks Speed, I -uh- about the money for it, well I don't have anything with me right now."
"Maybe you should keep your eyes open for an opportunity to run a show and make some money. Otherwise we might be able to come up with some other way to repay that."
>Trixie:"-gulp- That doesn't sound to good."
"Oh no, I didn't meant to sound that way, what I wanted to say is that we surely can find another way to deal with that."
>Trixie:"That still doesn't sound to pleasant."

>>
man it shouldn't be such a hassle, we just want some good faith repaid in kind
>>
>>25706424
Tease her.
Don't worry Trixie, we'll go easy on you at first and I will think of something that will be pleasant for the both of us.
>>
There's pretty much nothing holding us here anymore. To the white tail woods we go!
>>
File: 965.png (142 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
965.png
142 KB, 800x800
>>25707258
>>25709289
"Don't worry Trixie, I'll go easy on you. I'm sure that we will find something that will be pleasant for both of us."
You give her a nudge. There is a sudden pain in your ear.
"Uh- I mean all I want some kindness in return of my faith in you."
>Trixie:"What? I'm still not sure about that, but I guess I have to repay you in some way. What do you have in mind? Right now you are unsettling me."
>>
>>25714578
When we're in the whitetail woods and for as she is with us she will look for ingredients for us. She will also carry things for us when we need her to. That's simple and easy.
>>
>>25714578
>There is a sudden pain in your ear.
Wow. I didn't realize how kinky sakochi was.
>>
>>25714659
I think she bit our ear because sako doesn't like the implication that we're making.
which is too bad because another idea I had for trixie paying us back was asking her to pose for lewd photos
>>
File: 966.png (106 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
966.png
106 KB, 800x800
>>25714629
>>25714659
>>25714691
"Well I was thinking about a few autograph photos you once promised me, but with a little twist, or you could just help me collect ingredients in the white tail woods."
>Trixie:"Uh, okay. I could use some more autograph pictures, what is that twist you where mentioning?"
Oh she seems interested, now you want to see how far you can bring her.
"Well, heh maybe some horn action or some more lewd poses. Though I don't know if Sako is okay with that."
Sako answers.
>Sachiko:"I can life with some photos..." she continues in a lower tune. "cut the flirting though."
>Trixie:"Outrages, those aren't autograph pictures."
"Really? Don't you think that all the stallions will like to get one of those nice pictures? I mean even the greatest stars shoot for the playpony from time to time."
>Trixie:"That is true... I think the photos are the easiest way. But nothing to explicit, okay?"
>>
>>25715213
It'll get like those firestallion calendars, more tease than substance.
>>
>>25715213
Deal, nothing TOO explicit. Maybe one.
>>
Are we up?
>>
>>25715766
seems like it
now to wait for OP to return
>>
File: 967.png (97 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
967.png
97 KB, 800x800
>>25715241
>>25715308
"Don't worry, nothing to explicit. We gonna go a more teasing rout with it."
>Sachiko:"You seem to already have a quite specific plan."
"No I'm making this up as I go."
>Trixie:"Well, I think I'll take my stuff and bring it somewhere."
"Yeah okay, We should wait for a better light to start our photo shooting."
Trixie walks away. What now?

>>
>>25716094
We should maybe remind Trixie that if she's really uncomfortable with all this she can come up with another way to pay us back. We don't have to do it this way, it's just one idea.
>>
>>25716331
yup
>>
>>25716331
we gave her like three options and that's the one she picked though you're right, we should tell her before we take pictures that she can back out if she'd like.

Though it would be a waste not to take pictures of such a pretty pony.

We should probably buy a new camera.
>>
>>25716094
Let's make some corn for dinner because I don't think we've eaten since breakfast. After that we can relax in our tent and tell swirl a story.
>>
>>25718851
we need pictures
pictures of pretty ponies
>>
File: 968.png (151 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
968.png
151 KB, 800x800
>>25716331
>>25718851
>>25719588
You really hope Trixie isn't too uncomfortable with this. Maybe you shouldn't have brought it up in the first place, but who could possibly resist photos of a cute pony like Trixie. Though when it really comes to the point, you will offer her to back out of it if she'd like to do that.

Your stomach starts to cowls.
Damn it's quite some time since you last ate something.
Arguably you woke up quite late, but you still can feel the toll of that busy work over the day.

You quickly make some corn salad, that should do the trick.
After a lengthy snack you look for Swirl.
"So Swirl would you like to hear another story?"
>Sand Swirl:"Common daddy, the sun just has set, I'm not even tired yet."
"You don't have to sleep right away just a little story."
She tilts her head.
>Sand Swirl:"Doesn't that theoretically undermine the idea behind a bed time story?"
You ruffle through her hair.
"Who says we can't have a simple bed time story right now. Don't you want to hear a story?"
>Sand Swirl:"Oh yeah I totally want to hear a story."

You trod to your tent.
"So what sort of story would you like to hear?"
>Sand Swirl:"One about a magician like Trixie."
"I'm not sure if this book contains any stories like that, but let me see."
You tell Swirl the story of a young unicorn wizard having an exciting adventures on his magic school. This story in particular is about his first day, there seem to be four more stories related to this one.
"So Swirl did you like the story?"
>Sand Swirl:"It was nice. Not very close to what Trixie showed and told me but still entertaining."
This story is done, what now?
>>
>>25724602
let's try experimenting with potions again
>>
>>25724602
Let's take the scorpion tail and let's combine it with an earth cap mushroom. Let's see if that makes anything.

Let's also make a growing potion for sako to have later. Combine two scraps of lizard skin. Don't forget to subtract the igni.
>>
>>25724663
that never backfires
>>
Who else is excited to walk around the woods with swirl looking for that herb for sako? it can be her first quest. we'll just follow her around while she looks for it.
>>
File: 969.png (197 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
969.png
197 KB, 800x800
>>25724663
>>25724682
Despite all the warnings you came across over your past, you decide to experiment with combinations you haven't fully grasped yet.

You decide to take an earth cap and the scorpion tail.
Here you already stumble over the first problem, you have no Idea how to properly prepare this tail for a combination. You could extract the poison, which is why you put it in your alchemy supply, but using it for a combination? You decide to use the remaining poison in the tail to create something.

You combine the tails poison with a earth cap. The result is an ear shattering explosion, followed by purple smoke raising form where the combination circle ones was. The ground around it is strangely colored. The unexpected side effects aside, it worked. There now is a pink liquid in the bottle you prepared. It smells slightly sweet.
>Sachiko:"What was that?"
"I'm not quite sure."

After this surprise you decide to make something you are sure how to do. A growth potion for Sako.
You combine two lizard skins and subtract one igni to create the potion. It works flawless.
>>
>>25725702
That looks nice. Let's pour some on a nearby plant and see what happens.
>>
Now that I think about it do you think ponies are going to show up and try to figure out what that explosion noise was? If so we should say that we were experimenting with making a potion and then apologize.
>>
>>25725702
the new mystery potion has scorpion venom (poison = you bite thing you get sick/die, venom = thing bite/sting you you get sick/die)
lets test it on a snake or spider
>>
File: 970.png (103 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
970.png
103 KB, 800x800
>>25725741
>>25725854
>>25725952
You hope that no one got to distracted from that explosion.

Time to go through the usual test routine. You begin the search for a cactus, luckily it doesn't take to long to find one.

You poor some of the new liquid on it, and the cactus absorbs the liquid and ... turns into a palm? It's still roughly the same size as before. You have so many questions right now.

stopping for now, will continue Saturday.
>>
>>25726526
>You have so many questions right now
what type of palm is it?
is there any fruit to harvest?
what would happen if the use the potion on the palm tree?
>>
It would seem that we have made a potion that turns everything into a palm tree. Or maybe that only happened because we used it on a plant?
Maybe something else will happen if we use it on an animal.
>>
>>25727497
maybe we'll get a walking palm tree
>>
File: Dryad_(Seiken_Densetsu_3).png (182 KB, 423x446) Image search: [Google]
Dryad_(Seiken_Densetsu_3).png
182 KB, 423x446
>>25730265
or a dryad
>>
>>25726526
Chaos potion?
>>
>>25730317
oh yeah
but don't count on it
>>
>>25732195
I'd chalk it down to shock at his unintended success?
>>
>>25733070
It IS a lot of questions.
>>
Let's write down this amazing discovery.
>>
>>25726526
I think that's enough alchemy for one day. Let's go back to camp and tell whoever is awake what we just did.
>>
>>25736215
potentially useful information, at least
>>
free bump
>>
File: 971.png (141 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
971.png
141 KB, 800x800
>>25726743
>>25727497
>>25730807
>>25736215
>>25738904
>>25740247
You inspect the palm, sadly neither your ingredient book nor the magical herbs book hold any description on specific palm trees.
There are not fruits on it. You think that this palm might be to small to actually hold any fruits, but then again you aren't a plant expert.
You wonder about the powers of the potion. Does it turn everything into a palm? Or did this only happened because you used it on a plant? What would happen if you used it on the palm tree again.
Well alteast one of these questions can be answered right now. You use the potion on the palm again. It changes again, this time into a normal tree, from the type of leaves you would say an apple tree.

You take notes about this potion, you title it chaos potion because of it's chaotic effect.

After this interesting event you walk back to the camp. You spot Lanika sitting in front of the wagon.
"Hey Lanika, you never guess what I just did."
>Lanika:"Was it something lewd?"
"Uh no... I created a new potion and that turned a cactus into a palm and then into an apple tree."
>Lanika:"That is interesting, did you test it on anything else?"
"No, I haven't found anything to test it on."
>Lanika:"Just be careful, you don't want to turn a mouse into a beer or something. By the way Speed, don't you think Lollipop and Numb would make a cute couple?"
>>
>>25742435
Ask Lanika if she's noticed them passing glances at each other. I could see them as a couple though.

Does she think they need encouragement? How about just letting it grow on it's own?
>>
>>25742435
They both are kinda reserved so they may need a push but it shouldn't be obvious
>>
>>25742435
>you don't want to turn a mouse into a beer
yes i do.

sorry had to do it
>>
File: 972.png (119 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
972.png
119 KB, 800x800
>>25742466
>>25742662
"Did you notice them passing glances? Well I could see them as a couple."
>Lanika:"Oh speed they are way to shy to glance at each other."
"So you think they need some encouragement?"
>Lanika:"Yeeess, I let them play that game earlier, since they needed a little push."
"Oh so that's what that game was about. Maybe you should make your attempts a little less obvious?"
>Lanika:"Nah with those tow wee need to get as obvious as possible."
"I don't think that this is how Numb and Lollipop want things to work."
>Lanika:"Oh but they went into the wagon together and also closed the entrance."
"Oh, well, then, it seems okay, I think. Please just promise me to tune it down a little until I had my word with them."
>Lanika:"If you think that is necessary, okay."
You leave Lanika be for now and look what else is going on in the camp. There is light inside platinum's tent. There is also light inside Masquerade's tent, you hear her and Trixie talking. Swirl is playing with Swirl. Wait, something is wrong with that. Oh it seems to be Jitter being disguised as Swirl.
It's getting late.
>>
>>25743057
that's a really bright comet
I wonder if it will hit the planet one day
>>
>>25743057
Nice shooting star.

We should put Swirl to bed and then go to sleep ourselves. We need to pack up in the morning and have a long day of traveling ahead of us.
>>
File: 973.png (86 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
973.png
86 KB, 800x800
>>25743140
>>25743133
You take a moment to look at the beautiful shooting star.
>Sachiko:"You have to wish for something, Speed."
"Oh yeah right. I'm already very happy right now, but I think there is one thing."
You wish to finish your journey and settle in a nice town with many friends and a nice school for Swirl.
Talking of which, she should get to bed.
"Hey Swirl."
Both Swirl and Jitterbug answer, they are giggling. Jitter even copied Swirls voice.
>Swirls:"Yes daddy?"
"Jitter please, I'm not falling for that. Swirl I think it's time to go to bed, say goodnight to Jitter."
She gives you the puppy eyes.
>Sand Swirl:"Do I really have to? I was having fun with Jitter."
You have to be strict here.
"There will be time for games tomorrow."
Jitter turns back to normal.
>Jitterbug:"You should do what your father tells you. He is pretty smart."
>Sand Swirl:"Oh okay... Good night Jitter.

You put Swirl to bed and read her another story. After that you get to bed yourself.

After a peaceful and restful night you wake up. Swirl is still sleeping.
>>
>>25743847
Let Swirl sleep in a little.
Alright, have breakfast and start helping putting stuff away. Wake up Swirl when we're starting to pack up our tent.

Let's start heading towards the white tail woods.
>>
>>25743847
take some time to check on the cactus/palm tree/apple tree
>>
>>25744479
hopefully nothing more happened
>>
File: 974.png (115 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
974.png
115 KB, 800x800
>>25743878
>>25744479
>>25745049
You decide to let Swirl sleep for a little longer.

It seems like everyone is still sleeping. You consider checking on the apple tree, but last time you just left without telling anyone Swirl got really scared.
You don't want her to be afraid again and decide against leaving the camp without anyone else awake.
Instead uou ready breakfast for everyone, a good healthy breakfast with carrots, hay and oats. That should give everyone the necessary energy for the trip.

After a while Lollipop exits Lanika's tent. For a a moment while yawning she seems like a happy pony, but once she opens her eyes her mouth corners drop.
>>
>>25745231
How did you sleep Lollipop? Let's ask what she thinks of our stay with us so far. Then ask what she thinks of the ponies. Then let's ask what she thinks of numb in particular.
>>
>>25745231
something the matter?
>>
>>25745231
greet lollipop and ask if she'd like some breakfast
>>
File: 975.png (108 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
975.png
108 KB, 800x800
>>25745260
>>25745665
>>25745963
"How did you sleep Lollipop?"
>Lollipop:"It was nice to have an actual planked."
"Would you like some breakfast?"
>Lollipop:"Oh, you made something for me too? Thank you very much."
"Well uh how do I sound this right. So, outside of that, what do you think about your stay with us?"
>Lollipop:"Most of you seem to be nice ponies. I'm really happy that you offered me to stay with you."
"What do you think about everyone?"
>Lollipop:"Jitter was really nice to me, I didn't expect that from a changeling. Lanika actually approached me and asked if I have any problems, she also offered me an open ear if I had any problems. Then yesterday she kinda pushed me into a date with Numb. He seemed nice, but he also seems to be even shier then me. I think that I can understand Trixie to an extend, but she has different motivations for her actions. You seem nice. I didn't spend much time with the others."
"So what about this thing with Numb. Is Lanika right to an extend?"
>Lollipop:"Well he's quite charming and gentle. I really would like to know more about him before anything else happens."
"Don't worry I'll tell Lanika to tune it down a little."
She gives you a little smile.
>Lollipop:"Thanks Speed."

"Hey say Lollipop, I want to check on something, if Swirl wakes up could you tell her that I'm just looking at the cactus I did some alchemy on yesterday?"
>Lollipop:"Uh, you're checking a cactus, okay I can do that."
"Thanks you."

You leave the camp and check the apple tree. It's still there, thought it lost some leaves. Nothing else has changed.
>>
>>25746003
The tree probably can't survive in the desert environment.
Let's return to camp and wait for every pony to start waking up. We can talk to lollipop some more and ask what kind of job she would like to find.
Also if she can make us some candy because she was good at that right?
>>
>>25746090
I know I'd like some
>>
I have a very important topic to discuss with everyone. Which pony do YOU think needs more lewd?
>>
File: 976.png (133 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
976.png
133 KB, 800x800
>>25746090
You decide to go back to the camp.

Jitter has waken up too.
"Good morning Jitter."
>Jitterbug:"Good morning Speed."
"Hey Swirl, what sort of job would you like to find?"
>Lollipop:"Uh, maybe something to do with my talent? I don't know, I liked to mix drinks, but I doubt that I should work around alcohol."
"Your special talent is making candy right? Could you make us some at one point."
>Lollipop:"Yeah, it started with making candy and then went on to making sweet cocktails. I could make you some, but I'll need sugar and syrup for that."
"We can get that at some point."

You wait till everyone is awake and start to pack in the tents. Platinum seems to be panicked.
>Platinum Nut:"What why did you say anything, I haven't finished my newest machine. I'll need a moment to get it ready for transport."
"You can do that, we just gonna do your tent last then."
She runs into her tent.
After you stored all the other tents, the camping table and the personal stuff off everyone, Platinum carries a tightly tied up package into the wagon. It's roughly the size of a pony's body.
>Platinum Nut:"Okay, you can put in my tent now. I'll ready the driving robot."
You store her tent and shortly after everything is ready to start. Now, how to get to the white tail woods?
>>
>>25747030
Head to ponyville since it's near the white tail woods.
>>
>>25747058
anywhere to stay on a path
>>
File: 977.png (180 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
977.png
180 KB, 800x800
>>25747058
You set out towards ponyville. The ride through the dessert is hot but without any bigger encounters. Soon the sandy dry ground changes to grassy planes. You keep driving north until you reach a forest border.

>Masquerade:"This is the everfree forest, we should drive around it."
"Then let's do that."
>Platinum Nut:"There is a train bridge to the south. We aren't a train though. The other way would be going east and over the rambling rock ridge. That of course takes longer."
By now it's close to evening.

>>
go through the forest we can gather alchemy material along the way
I was thinking a bit about that 'chaos' potion
it changes plants into different plants and it probably changes animals into different animals
but what would happen to a changeling?
>>
>>25747774
pick up those two mushrooms that's near the piece of wood. i think we can go into the everfree by ourselves at a later time. it would be too dangerous with swirl with us.

I wouldn't mind taking the train bridge because it would be faster but then again it depends on how long it is.

I don't want to be on the bridge and then a train shows up. though I don't think they would be running at night and it is close to evening.
>>
>>25749422
>wanting to traverse a train bridge
I recommend you read The Body by Stephen King and then rethink your decision
besides with such a large group we can easily gain an advantage against any creatures to try to attack
>>
>>25747774
>>25749422
>mushrooms
>>
>>25611490
totes free bump
>>
>>25750325
As long as we look both ways before crossing and get off the bridge as quickly as possible we'll be fine. It's not like a train can sneak up on us. We just need to cross and then get off the rails at the other side. Then we can be on our merry way.

Our group size is fine but I remember the forest having a swamp and that would be difficult to cross with our wagon. What if we get stuck in the mud? Or drive into what we think is a puddle but actually a 3 foot deep hole?
>>
File: 978.png (127 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
978.png
127 KB, 800x800
>>25748467
>>25749422
>>25750325
>>25753376
You quickly hop out of the wagon and pick up the two blue spotted mushrooms.
"Let's go through the forest!"
>Platinum Nut:"I don't see any way to get our wagon through the trees."
"Uh I can cut a way through with my sword."
>Platinum Nut:"Your burning Sword? The sword that might cause a forest fire? Even if you can control the fire that would still not get rid of the roots."
"Okay I get it the forest is not compatible with the wagon. Maybe we can find a path?"
>Platinum Nut:"Possible, but unlikely."
"Well then let's go to that train bridge there won`t be to many trains in the middle of the night."

You continue to the train bridge. More time goes by and you let Swirl sleep in the tent. Trixie, Numb and Lollipop also go to sleep.
Before traversing the train bridge you fly up and scout for any train lights in the distance. Nothing comes to sight.
Halfway across the bridge a deep voice growls from under the bridge.
>?:"Who traverses my bridge? No train for sure, those are faster."
>>
>>25754296
Speed thrust traverses the bridge. Also unless you built this bridge it doesn't belong to you and any pony can cross it.
>>
>>25753376
>It's not like a train can sneak up on us
I take it you don't live where you contend with trains (or other large transport vessels) on a regular basis. Even if the bridge is a short distance it's an avoidable risk. Further, trains travel at high but constant speed and because of their mass cannot slow down or stop quickly. Additionally when a train tries to make a sudden stop bad things like derailment happen, this not only damages the train and the cargo inside but injures the crew and passengers and if that wasn't bad enough it delays scheduling for all subsequent trains.
I'd much rather deal with a fireswamp and R.O.U.Ses
>>
those fingernails need trimming
>>
File: 979.png (138 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
979.png
138 KB, 800x800
>>25754326
"Speed Thrust and his friends traverse the bridge. Also this hardly can be your bridge. Unless you build it, it doesn't belong to you."
>?:"All I care is that I life under this bridge and as bridge troll I'm supposed to challenge those who traverse my bridge."
"I'm not afraid of you."
>Platinum Nut:"Can we please not waste to much time while being on a train bridge."
A troll climbs up to the bridge.
>?:"Fine then answer me this riddle. What uhh- What was it again. Oh yeah. What walks on four legs in the morning, none in the afternoon, six legs in the evening, and no legs at night?"
>>
>>25755424
there's no time for this nonsense
throw the chaos potion on the troll
>>
>>25755424
ask what happens if we don't know the answer to the riddle. Can we just pass anyway?
Let's also ask platinum if she knows the answer to this riddle. If not let's just give the bullcrap answer of a pegasus.
>>25755481
are you sure about the chaos potion? We might make him stronger instead of weaker. But yeah I kind of want to use it on him too.
>>
>>25755562
there's always the gun on the wagon
we could just shoot it
>>
>>25755592
the gun is behind us though so we have to feign surrender and then turn around to leave before we fight him. I would also like to not wake swirl if possible.
Wanna point our sword at him and use our hot blue flames?
Or drink some growth potion and pick him up and toss him.
>>
>>25755628
anything other than perpetuating the troll under the bridge stereotype is fine by me
and answering the riddle will just reinforce that behavior enable the troll to continue to harass others
>>
>>25755876
He said he was "supposed to challenge" anyone trying to cross it so maybe he's not that into it himself. We could just ask him to NOT ask ponies dumb riddles when they're in a hurry to get somewhere.
>>
>>25755900
we're on a train bridge
now is not the time for diplomacy or riddles
>>
>>25755975
Well it never hurts to ask. Maybe he'll agree and then just let us be on our way. But if not we'll just potion him and hope that it's in our benefit.
>>
>>25756015
do you understand that trains are godless killing machines and trolls are their evil servants send to distract unaware travelers
this is bad
we are going to die if we don't do something quickly
>>
>>25756072
If a train were actually coming then we would just use our growth potion to slow it down and stop it.
>>
>>25756102
that would cause other problems like derailment, property damage, injuries, and worst of all delays in scheduling
with trains you just can't win
>>
File: 980.png (143 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
980.png
143 KB, 800x800
>>25755481
>>25755562
>>25755876
>>25755900
"Can't you just let me past?"
>?:"No the bridge troll codex forces me to challenge you. If you should fail I will have to throw you from the bridge."
"In that case."
You throw the chaos potion at the troll.
It turns into a mammoth.
>Mammoth:"What just happened?"
>Platinum Nut:"The hay?"

Now a confused mammoth blocks your path, you slowly starting to worry about your friends still being on the railroads.
>>
>>25756944
you are no longer a troll so you don't have to do this bridge shit anymore. Can you get out of the way now please?
>>
Let's also tell him that now that he is a mammoth he should head north to the crystal empire and do mammoth things which is walking around and grazing eating grass. I don't really know what mammoths do.
>>
>>25756944
>You throw the chaos potion at the troll.
>It turns into a mammoth
we need to start mass production on this potion
>>
File: 981.png (127 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
981.png
127 KB, 800x800
>>25756966
>>25757103
"Well you're no longer a bridge troll so you don't have to stick with the bridge troll codex anymore."
>Mammoth:"Uh yeah, that makes sense. But what am I now."
"A mammoth, they live in the north. Also don'T forget to do mammoth things, like waling around in snow, grazing eating grass and helping lost ponies find their way back to civilization."
>Mammoth:"Oh that sounds like much more fun then living under a bridge, thank you."
He stomps off and reveals lights in the distance.
"Platinum You might want to go back."
Te wagon starts to go forward at full Speed.
>Platinum Nut:"Uh well, back is not an option. I have no way to steer that way."
You quickly dash trough the wagon and get a growth potion. If the train will get to close you will just drink it and lift the wagon, at least you hope that this will work.
Platinum races the wagon over the rest of the bridge and takes a sharp left turn at the end, the wagon drags along the bridges fence. It gets of the bridge roughly ten seconds before the train rushes past you.
You spot a filly waiving at you from inside the train.
Platinum gets the wagon going and steers back on the rails.
"What are you doing Platinum?"
>Platinum Nut:"This is the perfect opportunity to traverse the second train bridge towards ponyville."
"Another one?"
>Platinum Nut:"Yeah, we are surrounded by rivers. The other one doesn't go through a canyon though, so theoretically we might be able to pass it, but that would require some changes to my pulling robot. I could have done that yesterday, but I didn't know you wanted to leave and take this route. At least the chance for two midnight expresses in a row is very low."
Platinum drives the wagon over the second bridge, this time luckily there is no troll or train.
You reach the other side.
>Platinum Nut:"GOOD, I think I never will walk across railroads again. Speed what do you think about a break?"

>>
>>25757818
Ask platinum how close the town is. If it's close then we might as well just get there and then call it a night. Though it's if's still pretty far away we'll take that break.
We can also ask her if she can do that river modification when we're in town since this won't be the last time we'll encounter a river. Probably.
I can't believe we ran into a troll on the bridge. The railroad would have been fine if it wasn't for that.
>>
>>25611490
>>
File: 982.png (131 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
982.png
131 KB, 800x800
>>25761826
"How far are we away from ponyville?"
>Platinum Nut:"I'd say we made around 70% of the way. If we keep going we will be there shortly after sunrise. I'm pretty tired though. We can continue, but you would have to keep me awake."
"I can do that."
You sit next to Platinum, who gets the wagon running again.
"So you think that you can do the river modification while in town? It might be possible that we encounter future rivers."
>Platinum Nut:"Yeah, it will cost some time though. I was thinking of adding other wheels and a stronger engine to travel other through some areas like the ever free forest, it's either that or the river thing."
"Let me think about that."
>Platinum Nut:"You have time till we arrive in ponyville."

The travel goes on, you see platinum's eye leads starting to get heavy, she blinks a lot more. Her head tilts a little from time to time.
You have to think of a way to keep her awake.
>>
>>25766785
We can talk about her invention that she's making. That could wake her up. Let's also ask how many things she's building right now. Sit really close to her.
>>
I've had a great idea! Let's lean against platinum and pretend we're falling asleep on her. Give her a nuzzle. We can tell her that we're lucky she's around.
>>
>>25766785
something to get the blood flowing should keep platinum awake
do things that get the pulse rate up like telling jokes or scaring to stimulate her senses
just about anything stimulating should do the trick
>>
File: 983.png (163 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
983.png
163 KB, 800x800
>>25766910
>>25767030
>>25767176
You move very close to Platinum.
She seems surprised, but definitely not scared.
"I'm really lucky to have you around."
>Platinum Nut:"Thanks, I'm also very glad that you are around."
"So you wanna talk about that invention you where hiding from me yesterday."
Platinum reacts a little bashful.
>Platinum Nut:"Oh, no it's something private. Like very private."
"I thought we where best friends. You can tell that your longest and bestest friend."
>Platinum Nut:"But it's very embarrassing."
"Really more embarrassing that me pushing you about it?"
>Platinum Nut:"Okay, but you have to promise to never bring it up again, or to talk about it any further. Okay?"
"Sure, I promise."
>Platinum Nut:"Well, it's a relaxation device, you know one special for mares. The sort of things you would hide under your bed."
"Yeah ... So still feeling tired?"
>Platinum Nut:"Yep, but it's good to have a little distraction."
"You know what keeps you awake? Getting your blood flowing."
You start to touch her flank.
>Platinum Nut:"Speed, please. I thought you where in a relationship with Sako."
>>
>>25767766
Sako aint here bby
>>
>>25767766
I've been wondering when a good time for this would be and it would appear now is the time.
She said that I could have a broodmare. Would that be something you'd be interested in platinum?
>>
>>25767766
I am, but Sako wants a family and she's worried she couldn't do that for me, so she's open to the idea of having... a large family.
>>
when was it said that speed and sako were in a exclusive relationship?
>>
>>25767766
Sako doesn't have to know.
>>
File: 984.png (168 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
984.png
168 KB, 800x800
>>25767892
>>25767991
"I am, but Sako wants to have a family, and we aren't sure if it would work between us. So she said something about getting a broodmare. Would that be something you'd be interested? Do you want to be a part of our big family?"
>Platinum Nut:"A broodmare? Is that not something for a pony that actually already gave birth to a foal? That would just make me your eternal number two, right? I want to be loved, not being used as an oven for foals."

>>
>>25769042
bad move anons, bad move.
>>
>>25769270
I actually have a grasp on what we should say. It could work but first i'm going to eat.
>>
>>25769042
There would be no numbers platinum and you would be loved. You already are loved actually because I wouldn't have asked this from just anypony. I trust you more then some random mare.
You're more to me then just an oven for foals.
You're my friend.
I have swirl now but I would like to have more in the future.
So could you at least think about it before you say no? But if you're sure it's something you don't want then I understand.
I tried. Let's see how this works out.
>>
>>25769042
>>25772433
should be interesting to see how this plays out
I was going to suggest ditching sako shortly after fixing her wing
but this could very well have a lot more drama
*grabs popcorn*
>>
dear me
>>
>>25773742
why the drama?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (28 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
28 KB, 524x336
>all this talk of cheating on our waifu
>>
>>25774765
someone's liable to get hurt
>>
>>25773742
well now I'm nervous and want to withdraw my post but I don't know what else to do other then just saying "oh alright." and sitting there.
also when you think about it platinum would be number 3 because our number 1 love is alchemy! heh.
>>
>>25772433
No, i vote for this to not be on the next scene, jesus guys, you need some sense of damage control.
>>
>>25777643
then suggest something.
>>
>>25769042
>>25777666
Okay...

Look at her with a smile and say

"Platinium i was just kidding, you should have seen your face,haha i would never ask someone to do this for real."

And keep with the dialog before the broodmare thing.

Say that sako doesn't have to know about us for a night.
>>
>>25777775
I doubt she'll believe that or let it go so easily but alright.
>>
>>25777775
>Platinum 'I want to be loved not just a tool' Nut falling for that
>>
File: 985.png (61 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
985.png
61 KB, 800x800
>>25772433
"Platinum there won't be any numbers. I won't just use you as a tool, you are my friend and as such I love you. This won't change in case that you decide to agree on my offer. You will only get more loved."
>Platinum Nut:"So you would love me as much as Sako? How can you love two ponies to a same degree. I can understand love for your friends but how can you feel true love for more then one pony? The implication of a broodmare is that she caries a foal for another couple and gives leaves it to them once it's born, isn't it. So will you ditch me too after I born your foal? How would our live would look if I agreed on that?"
>>
Yes platinum, please keep shooting these retards down.
>>
>>25778452
If it were impossible to love two ponies at once then there wouldn't be love triangle romance novels.

No, you would not get left behind or excluded. We'd all live in the same house actually. I could spend time with you, then with sako, then with both of you together and then start over.
>>
are we getting close to town yet?
this whole entire conversation is really weirding me out
>>
>>25778551
Yeah it's awkward that people who don't know anything about platinum are trying to romance her.
>>
>>25778452
Just fucking shoot yourself so we don't have to listen to your whining anymore.
>>
>>25778452
>>25777666
And nothing happened, that's why i don't give suggestions, it's way better if i only read.
>>
>>25778566
>telling child bearing hips platinum to kill herself.
but we need her to make foals for us.
>>
>>25778566
Or better yet, you could shoot yourself so we don't have to deal with a moron who tries to get with a romantic who wants us to love her by telling her we're unfaithful.
>>
File: 986.png (178 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
986.png
178 KB, 800x800
>>25778537
"Look at it form this perspective, if it would be impossible to love two ponies at once there wouldn't be love triangle novels. You read such novels, don't you."
>Platinum Nut:"But most of the time they end with one in the triangle getting left out or fining another love."
"Common there have to be some that include a working triangle."
>Platinum Nut:"I guess I've read one or two stories where it worked out, like the one with the pegasus, bat, and the unicorn."
"See, and to lessen your concerns. Your wouldn't get left out or excluded. Even after you born a foal. We'd all live in the same hose, I could spend time with you, then with Sako, or with both of you and then start over. Like get some sort of rotation."
>Platinum Nut:"I have to admit that this sounds not as bad as just being a broodmare. How would you raise our kids? Like who would be their mother?"
"Why not both of you? Like they would have mommy Platinum and mommy Sako."
>Platinum Nut:"So even their I would be on an equal level to Sako?"
"Yeah, it's just that you would be the only one in this relationship to bear foals."
The first rays of the morning sun fall on your coat.
On the horizon you see the outline of a city.
>Platinum Nut:"Speed, I think I should reconsider this question after I had some sleep. I also want to hear what Sako says about this."

Platinum breaks the silence by pointing out the obvious.
>Platinum Nut:"Look there is ponyville. When we are there should we just stop somewhere on the street or search for another place?"

>>
I think with sako we should try to reason with her and then bring our hoof down if she isn't cooperating and insist that this is the way we want things to be.
>>
>>25779511
we could have choose to have a fun night with platinum nut... but no... fetish anons always ruining stuff.
>>
File: 1294217536480.gif (2 MB, 286x210) Image search: [Google]
1294217536480.gif
2 MB, 286x210
I'm not even mad, just very disappointed.
>>
We should try to look for a hotel.
>>
>>25779511
If we just stop on the street we might end up getting in the way. Let's just stop near the edge of town and then rest. We can find a place to stay later.
>>
>>25780808
maybe it's something in the chemicals
>>
>>25784616
chemicals?
>>
>>25785190
we alchemy'd too hard
absorbed all the chemicals
>>
>>25781083
always a good idea
>>
File: 987.png (165 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
987.png
165 KB, 800x800
>>25781083
>>25783661
"Let's just stop near the edge of the town. Get some sleep and later look for a hotel or something."
>Platinum Nut:"That sounds good."
You take a look into the back of the wagon, there is no square inch of free space. Sleeping ponies already take up most of the space.
"Looks like there is no space left for us."
>Platinum Nut:"We can just sleep here on the drivers bench. The sky is clear."
You grab two free blankets and give one to Platinum.
It doesn't take to long till you fall asleep.

You are sleeping peacefully untill something starts to poke your cheek. It seems like you weren't sleeping for to long since you're still very tired.
Platinum has shift position and is now resting on your lap.
>Sand Swirl:"Good morning daddy. Is this ponyville? What are we going to do here? Is it going to be fun?"
>Sachiko:"Sorry, I was only able to stop her from waking you for 2 hours. It seems like you had a hard night?"
>>
>>25787746
Shoot that special little snowflake batshit.
>>
>>25787746
Yes this is ponyville.
Resting and looking for an herb and anything else interesting.
It should be fun.
More of a long night then a hard one.
Can you wake me up in three hours?
>>
>>25787746
Thanks Sako. We should make her wing our priority.
>>
File: 988.png (63 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
988.png
63 KB, 800x800
>>25787796
>>25787924
You answer half asleep.
"Yes this is ponyville. We are going to rest and look for herbs. Yeah tons of fun ahead of us. Swirl could you give your daddy another three hours of sleep? It was a very long night."
>Sand Swirl:"But it's boring around here."
>Sachiko:"Common Swirl, we'll find something to do, now that we know that we will stay here a little longer we can look around town."
>Sand Swirl:"Do you think they have Ice cream?"
>Sachiko:"Maybe, but ice cream is only for nice fillies and nice fillies let their daddies sleep. Common, maybe you still have a chance to get some."
"Heh, thanks Sako."
>Sachiko:"Just make sure you get the necessary sleep. Maybe you want to get into the wagon?"
You could move into the wagon but that would probably wake Platinum up.
>>
>>25788118
You're fine where you are. You just wanna sleep.
>>
>>25788118
You want to sleep in the nearest graveyard.
>>
Actually, we should just be able to lift platinum and put her into the wagon without that much trouble or waking her. But is there enough room for us or would we just have to sleep really close together?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 94

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.