[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, you mean to tell me there's a UNICORN more powerful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: trixie came.png (129 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
trixie came.png
129 KB, 467x453
Wait, you mean to tell me there's a UNICORN more powerful than Twilight? Without any special amulets or anything? And Twilight got "BTFO?" ...uh, sorry Anon, I think I just had an orgasm.
>>
>>25611381
And still Twi's stronger than you
>>
>>25611381
And still she ended sucking the mare clit of Twilight and the mane 6.
So what's the point? she is still alicorn sue.
>>
File: starlight.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
starlight.webm
2 MB, 853x480
>>25611381
Not exactly, but she's really fucking strong. Probably the strongest unicorn in Equestria
>>
File: senzu bean.png (346 KB, 589x346) Image search: [Google]
senzu bean.png
346 KB, 589x346
>>25611401
SENZU BEAN!
>>
>>25611434
And then Krilin dies, like always.
>>
>>25611381
Twilight was nerfed for the sake of the plot m8 it's not the first time its happened
>>
>>25611401
>>25611426
>>25611427
>>25611467

the point of this thread is that Trixie gets off on the idea of Twilight being humiliated/dominated, and also powerful magic in general
>>
>>25611452
You mean he gets smacked against the wall and proves how useless he still is.
at least yamcha fucked off and is never seen anymore
>>
>>25611492
Then OP forgot to do greentext and quotes and speak in the third person referring to herself as Trixie.
>>
>>25611492
So?
>>
>>25611495
It is a joke that I saw somewhere to exaggerate the number of deaths that Krilin has, because he is the one that dies the most in the series.
So you can say "I am the krilin of pvp" for example.
>>
>>25611381
Not really.
She's just better at dodging Twilight's shit aim and set it up so twilight tires herself out repeatedly casting a time travel spell.
She's just smarter than you are.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.