[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AH oILjghaA >The ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Pancake.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Pancake.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AHoILjghaA
>The ending being rushed as fuck and finish with a too much easy redemption
>The fact that everything in the world of Friendship is Magic depend of the Mane6's friendship
>The finale is the black sheep of the season, season that is about more than simply just the Mane6 and more than just about Ponyville
He is right?
>>
File: 1431131639660.jpg (3 KB, 205x205) Image search: [Google]
1431131639660.jpg
3 KB, 205x205
You just got....creamed.
>>
>>25606845
Why people say the redemption was rushed?
They only have 35 mins to try and make an interesting story.
Remember that they can't have longer episodes or arcs. The show is in a format that forces it to be possible to watch a single episode without seeig the rest, except for some minor references to other episodes that aren't crucial.
>>
>>25606860
FUCKING CARLOS, 0/10!!!
GO TO THE DIRECTOR'S OFFICE AFTER SCHOOL!!!
>>
>>25606845
I'm pancake
>>
>>25606898
Shut up you british donkey.
>>
I think he forgot that every single timeline that wasn't Nightmare Moon winning involved a world without the Mane Six defeating her. Hell, in the "Tirek Wins" timeline, ponies without the M6 beat:

- Nightmare Moon
- Discord
- The Flim Flam Bros
- Chrysalis
- Sombra

Before falling to Tirek. So to say that the fate of the world depends on them being a fault of the story...nah. Twilight even mentioned others could stand up.
>>
>>25606845
the fact is that without the mane 6, NMM, sombra, chrysalis, tirek, or discord would have fucked up everything.
>>
File: wat.png (805 KB, 588x587) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
805 KB, 588x587
>>25606845
>Stopped every major villain
>Wield the very incarnation of friendship
Did he seriously complain about the mane six's friendship being important for Equestria, when that has been the premise for pretty much the entire show?
>>
>>25606991
If you actually listen carefully, his complain was more about how it makes no sense with the rest of the season, season that is actually more than just about the Mane6...
>>
>>25606933
I agree with you, but honestly I can't find a realistic explanation as to why the world would become a barren wasteland in the final time line.
I am sure it was just to show Glimmer how bad it could get, but I don't really think it can get that bad.
Sure a world governed by some evil force, but a total destruction of everything seems unlikely.
>>
>>25607015
I don't think he understands how finales work, their could hardly be time or tension if the finale focused on everyone else.
>>
Here's the thing, yes the reformation was rushed. But We've done this song and dance like 3 times already, can you really say Luna, Discord and Sunsets initial reformations weren't just as fast and didn't end on just as upbeat notes? But afterward EVERY TIME they've shown that it's not as easy as it initially seemed and shown the characters having a hard time being trusted, feeling guilty all that kind of thing.

Basically people should know how this goes already.
>>
>>25608006
Hell betting this is going to go just like Sunset's reception. By the time S6 gets going people will be praising Starlight.
>>
>>25607054
There are compelling options:
>nightmare sun
>future villain we have yet to encounter who means serious business
>all the villains win sort of as they show up and equestria is destroyed by a massive fight between them
>>
>>25608430
It si the present, not the future so your middle option is invalid.
Honestly it seems more like the future of Tirek. That guy didn't really give a shit about anything or anybody and seemed to just want to see everything die.
>>
>>25608458
Nah, could be there's a villain active and waiting to strike and in the absence of the M6 doing their thing he moved his plans ahead.

It could be Tirek except we saw him, apparently a year on he's still laserbearming trees.
>>
>>25608351

Yeah basically. I expect the S6 premiere to be kinda like RR, SG isn't really trusted by the Mane 6 but they try and not show it, but she knows, maybe less of everyone else hating her since none of the rest of Equestria outside of her old town really know who she is. Her finding her place in the group. All that kind of thing.

It will win her a legion of waifufags.
>>
>people still think SG will become another mane character
>>
>>25608006
>Peopel should know by now

Exactly. She's not just magically perfect like that. She'll still have troubles when she appears and possibly temptations.jnext season. When she appears.

If she heardly appears then it's basically >lol why bother she's noit gonna be seen again.

EXCEPT the redemption wasn't really rushed, just they had to cut things down.

After all, SHE WAITS OUTSIDE AS THE MANE6 ARGUE FOR AGES OVER WHAT TO DO. IT FADES IN TO THAT SCENE.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.