[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mind Control Thread #3.5: Sleep is Forbidden, King Sombra's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 14
File: Sombra's Army.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sombra's Army.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>"All hail King Sombra!
>"We are his slaves to command!
>"Our blood is his blood to be spilt!
>"Our minds are his minds to warp!"
>" Our souls are his souls to rend!"
>"We are his in body, mind, and soul and we give our lives happily for his victory."

Pastebins:
/mlp/ Sunset hypno story Nov. 2015: http://pastebin.com/EswR6Bmd
Your Truth: http://pastebin.com/LZD73pfh
>>
Previous thread >>25586911
Fell asleep for two hours and woke up and thread was gone, making a new one for >>25589778 to post his updates.
>>
I'd like to get a gif of the Sombera slave army marching.

Also, did it ever occur to someone that Sombra is basically the pony version of Sauron from the Lord of the rings.
>>
>>25606357
>Did it ever occur to someone
Nigga you are aware that the show staff outright said they wanted him to be pony Sauron, right?
>>
>>25606372
Nope. I only watch the show and read fanfics from time to time.
>>
>>25606357
yeah, nigga.
They already said that he was intended to fill that kind of role.
Though, honestly, I think this showed that a lot better than the season 3 premiere.
Even I, someone who says the premiere wasn't bad, have to admit he was handled WAY better here.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-29-21-42-02.png (645 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-29-21-42-02.png
645 KB, 1920x1080
>>25606432
Season 6 guns confirmed.
>>
>>25606432
There was a time when hitting buffaloes with pieces was considered "dangerous territory". Now we have what we've always wanted. FULL BLOWN, VIOLENT, NON BLOODY WAR!
>>
Pies
>>
File: glorious.jpg (29 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
glorious.jpg
29 KB, 450x360
>>25606529
Indeed. Was glorious.
>>
>>25606529
>>25606655
Aye. I for one hope they keep progressing.
>>
>>25606710
10/10 Darkest season.
>>
Okay, so some good and some bad news:
Good news, I get a pretty good pace currently with what I write.
So stuff will be up soon, although a bit sporadic, but then there should be a massive load as most I write currently is the final part of Sombra's origin. I also have already worked out in mind the corruption of the other in more detail. Warning, Twilight may be slight "fluff".

Also, fourth thread already? Not all that surprised though. Obvious the finale would lead to so many new threads, the MC ones die faster than AJs parents.
Lets hope this one lives a bit longer. I will try to do something in that regard.

speaking of Sombra, was I the only one who (after geeking out about the MC aspect) had to think of that?

I. AM. THE. NEW. GOD.
ALL IS ONE IN DARKSEID. THIS MIGHTY BODY IS MY CHURCH.
WHEN I COMMAND YOUR SURRENDER, I SPEAK WITH THREE BILLION VOICES...
WHEN I MAKE A FIST TO CRUSH YOUR RESISTANCE. IT IS WITH THREE BILLION HANDS!
WHEN I STARE INTO YOUR EYES AND SHATTER YOUR DREAMS. AND BREAK YOUR HEART. IT IS WITH SIX BILLION EYES!
NOTHING LIKE DARKSEID HAS EVER COME AMONG YOU: NOTHING WILL AGAIN.
I WILL TAKE YOU TO A HELL WITHOUT EXIT OR END.
AND THERE I WILL MURDER YOUR SOULS!
AND MAKE YOU CRAWL AND BEG! AND DIE! DIE! DIE FOR DARKSEID!'
>>
bump and something visual to enjoy

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/30254/bottomless-curly_hair-drool-female_only-femdom-fem
>>
File: Starlight Glimmer human.png (866 KB, 3547x5772) Image search: [Google]
Starlight Glimmer human.png
866 KB, 3547x5772
>>25598468
>using every ounce of your self control you force down a smile to remain stoic as you listen to their infamous song
>you will do it, you will change the world and everyone will finally be equal
>before you have a chance to think about your plan beyond just "doing it" the the electronic school bell goes off signaling the beginnings of your first class of the day, Social Studies
>turning your phone off you stuff it into your pocket book hung precariously from your shoulder and hurry off to Mr. Doodle's repetitive and rather annoying class, your heavy book filled bag bouncing with each step
>unbeknownst to you you quickly find yourself out of the, rather limited, effective range of anon's logos device

>as you and your fellow students file into the class you make it a point to sit in the back of the class
>robotically your take out your history text book and and the pitch black notebook you use for this class
>after role call Cranky Doodle begins passionately teaching the class on the period of history you were currently going over for perhaps the ninth time in your life due to america's obsession with drilling how horrible it was into student's heads
>world war II and the holocaust
>in the past our jewish teacher's understandable passion would have annoyed you given just how ground into the history of this war was
>however, with your new mission of equality firmly at the forefront of your mind you have a new found disgust in the mephistophelean actions of that stygian fuhrer
>the concentration camps, the inhumane experimentation in said camps, and the general lack of concern for fellow man
>it all hit you at a raw visceral level to the point that you actually felt sick thinking about the lack of equality
>you will never let anything like this happen again
>sociopaths and narcissists like the fuhrer need to be eradicated from our society, true equality can never exist while selfish and grievous excuses of human beings like this exist
>>
>>25607949
H-hot.

>>25607475
Sweet. Take as much time as you need.

I wanted to be the one to bump the last thread but I passed out, apologies.

I probably would have thought of that too if I was more of a comic book guy.
Comics from the big companies are just too impenetrably complicated for me since I didn't grow up reading them.
>>
>>25606474
>Sweet Apple Acres had several facilities
>one of the ones further back is probably stamping the first Equestrian firearms
I like this. Further headcanon: Celestia hired changelings to work in the factory (for secrecy) and to spy on Sombra's forces.
>>
Okay, I think we are getting back on track.

>>25463509

>As much as you disliked him, you were not sure if you could actually "deal" with him the way she may have thought you would.
>Truth be told, you didn't really care that much about the money and power anyway at this point.
>All you wanted was just get over with your teenage years and school as soon as possible, to move on with your life, free from your family.
>You hoped to get a new start and hopefully, unlike your mother, would actually have a prosper life doing so.
>And as much as you would have enjoyed the fortune, better to denounce the money than losing your life by your uncle's hands.
>should he have it all, as long as you got at best enough money to have something for some harder times.
>You only cared or one thing at this point.
>Or rather someone.

>See, your uncle aside, the other reason why you just wanted to be done with school was frankly, that it sucked.
>There was no denying that Crystal Prep was an elite school.
>the school was known for its student being smart, atheletic and motivated. The elite of the elite, who got hammered in day after day, that you were either on top of the food chain, or nothing.
>Heck, in order to be accepted at the school, you were either lucky enough to get a scholarship, which you only got after proving you had an IQ higher than 120, or you were born in some wealthy/influential family.
>And as an Umbrum, who were also part of the schoolboard, you had of course to join the school.
>Which frankly, you regreted.
>>
>>25608948
>If your family had lowered your opinion about mankind significantly, than attending this school and being exposed to the elitism some of your classmates were expressing was turning you more and more into a cynic than you already were.
>Granted, not every student was thinking of themselves as members of a chosen class of people.
>But those that did...
>You personally believed in survival of the fittest too. To some degree at least.
>By "fittest", you often times rather refered to mentally fit, than any physical advantage. After all, it were good ideas that made the world go round, wasn't it?
>Anyway, if those people depended on their mental capacities instead of their family's money, you were sure they had a lower chance of survival than a bunny in a cage full of hungry wolves.
>You despised them and the way how they considered themselves to actually be superior to many types of people, most you had get to know in the years you spend in the orphanage.
>And lets just say that the first time one of those elitists went on to you, congratulating you to the fact you have escaped such a "horrid destiny" by being refound by your family, you weren't really up to just smile and accept their idiocy.
>Instead you cut them verbally up, speaking your opinion and, using the few deductive skills your grandmother had taught you already, to deconstruct their ego to the point, you spend your first week already in the office of the very person, who was the master behind that circus show of a school; Principal Cinch.
>The less said about that woman, the better.
>Let's just say that if she ever thought she and your uncle are in any way similiar, that delusion was gone from that day on.
>>
>>25609051

(and after that part, I assume the people who know the comics will hate me)

>You had no intention to be friends with a person like her or any of her students who embraced her ideology.
>You wouldn't openly antagonize them, but you were obvious about the fact that if they went on to attack or bother you, you would make it clear what you truly thought of them.
>Of course, that didn't really result in you making many friends.
>The "elite" didn't want to hang around someone anymore who they now considered just a lowlife who somehow climbed up in their own social class, while the more regular students didn't think you would appreciate them.
>That and the elite would make it clear, that there were social consequences to side with you.
>As such, you spend the first one and a half year pretty much on your own at the school, living and observing its social hierarchy.
>You got pretty good at deducting people you would consider more tolerable, at best, and separate them from those who were like Cinch, while managing to be rather unconspicuous around them, just to avoid anyones attention.
>And then, you met her.
>She had eyes as blue as a lapislazuli, azure hair and a smile that lightened up your mood even at the worst of days.
>Her name was Radiant Hope, and she was the one girl who would become your best friend.
>>
>>25609229
>Hope was the daughter of two highly respected surgeons, who had moved from Philadelphia to Canterlot, as her mother had become a leading figure in the development of some new experimental treatment for burn victims, on which the local center of the Redheart Foundation was working on.
>At first you didn't think really much of her. A new, altough cute girl coming to your school, ready to either be mauled by the elite or doing the mauling.
>And based on her background, you expected the later to be the case.
>Instead you were genuinely surprised to find, that she didn't meet your expectations.
>She turned out to be a rather open person, genuinely bored by the things the elite showed an interest in. Instead of joining into some meaningless small talk regarding what they spend their allowance on or talking bad about others behind their back, she questioned their judgemental opinions and asked if they could just get along.
>Of course, this resulted in small ridicule by others.
>To which she was either obvious or did not care enough for.
>All you know is that at her first day, she would come to you during lunch, asking you for some notes she needed.
>At first you were considering to scoff he
>After all, you heard some of her "elitist" buddies talk to her about you already. And you just didn't care for some stupid high school prejudice now.
>But hey, she was new here. So you decided to be polite and asked her, if she really wanted your notes and not the ones of her friends.
>To your surprise she said, that she really would appreciate yours rather.
>when you asked her why, she explained that she saw how you had writen over the course of the class more down than the others.
>Not really all that surprising. She was sitting right behind you.
>She also said that she got glimpses of your notes and in doing so saw, that you had actually added information to them, the teacher was not mentioning.
>>
>>25609388
>So now she assumed that you may have some sort of extra information she could use to better understand the subject
>You were actually surprised at that.
>It wasn't as if she had done something spectacular there, as she just pointed out a general observation she made.
>But that was still more attention than most other students had paid to you normally.
>It was then you decided to take an actual closer look at your latest classmate, just to see what you may deduct from it.
>And what you saw kinda surprised you.
>Most "elites" had a certain body language to them, that made it obvious they were considering themselves something better.
>This girl, despite spending most of the day so far with other elites, didn't have it.
>If anything, the smile on her face and her general stand, as well as the way how her backpack was lazily hanging from one of her shoulders, reminded you rather of a more laid back, open minded person. Someone like Dean Cadance or that one girl from parallel clas called Lemon Zest.
>"Hello?"
>You blinked. And realized that you were staring at her longer than you would normally do with others when doing your thing.
>"Sorry, I... "
>"Like something you see?", she asked with a grin.
>You just starred at her. "What?"
>Her grin grew a bit wider. "Just teasing. So, can I get your notes?"
>You decided that there was no harm in it and grabed for your own books, to hand them to her, when her eyes fell on one of your books.
>"Is that Heartswarming Father?", she asked, pointing at the fantasy novel that you hid between schoolbooks.
>You froze. "You read PlateWorld?"
>>
>>25609490
>"Read it? I live it!", she said, sitting down next to you.
She pulled out another novel out of her own backpack.
>"I just started reading "Rolling Rocks". I love Susanne"
>"Well, you will get a lot of her in that one."
>Her eyes started to brighten up even more. "Really?"
>You just wanted to answer, when you suddenly realized something.
>You were at school, discussing your favorite fantasy series with a new girl, geeking out at a place where this kind of behavior would probably end up ruining your reputation.
>"Hey, you still there?"
>Then again you thought, what the heck.
>You answered her and spend the rest of the lunch hour just talking about your favorite novels, how Susanne was going to stop the the Auditors of Existence to destroy Hearthswarming and bring back the Windigos and her hobbies, while at the other end of the room the elite suddenly thought, that it was perhaps not the best idea to open up to the "geek" immediately.

>From then on, high school became quite more enjoyable for the next three years to come.
>Starting off as fans of the same book series, you soon developed a rather deep, although in parts strange friendship.
>While you would still avoid interaction with the rest of the elite as far as you could, Hope would actually manage to stay within the group.
>True, they would call her an oddball behind her back, which earned a couple of deathglares from you, but they would not push her away.
>Some of them would even end up genuinely better thanks to Hope's influence.
>And why not. Hope was kind to everyone and curious about almost everything.
>And despite some of her other close friends telling her once in a while to consider dropping you as a friend, she stayed with you.
>>
>>25609831
>Not because of pity or something like that. She just thought you were a nice guy.
>Then again, she pretty much thought everyone was a nice person deep down.
>Even your grandmother (as she was still alive) , if you would have believed her.
>And that was after she once accompanied you to a visit with her, where the old hag already drove one of her butlers up the wall with her demands.
>Not because she really needed something, just to make him squirm when he failed.
>Weirder was just the fact that grandmother Rabia would actually take a liking to her this evening, which convinced you that Hope must have either had some natural talent to make friends instantly, or she was a freaking Mary Sue elf as described in the PlateWorld novels.

>Anyway, you both were friends, enjoying doing all sorts of geeky stuff at the weekend that others of your class would have tried to avoid, as it may not put a good light on their reputation, talked with one another, helped at homework and so on.
>You even made, more or less, a second friend thanks to her, when she introduced you to another girl she helped with during a science course.
>Twilight Sparkle was her name, sister to Shining Armor, a former Crystal Prep student who was in his senior year when you just started.
>Twilight was one of the few students you actually felt kind of sorry for.
>Meek, an outsider who actually spend most of her time attending her own studies instead of going to the classes, whose tests she still aced always with the highest score.
>You were someone who for a long time didn't want any friends and would have probably been content this way even if Hope had never come here.
>But she? She needed someone.
>As such you were actually happy for her, when Hope befriended her.
>The three of you would also e hang out together from time to time, although if anything, you were just hanging on them, while they enjoyed visiting some museum or science fair.
>>
>>
>>25609833
>Still, the two of you would come to talk at least about a couple of subjects and themes you were generally interested in. But nothing more really.
>Hope on the other hand... she was the one who you truly trusted.
>The one who you couldn't just talk about hobbies or do homework with, but whom you could tell about the things that bothered you deep down.
>Someone who you were just be happy with hanging around, even if you said nothing.
>And she trusted you too.
>Thing is, she wasn't just more normal than most students at Crystal Prep, she was also sort of an oddball.
>Despite her age, she sincerely believed in such things as magic and the paranormal.
She was convinced that to a certain degree she may have a sixth sense for it.
>Not in the way of a crazy catlady, but...
>Well, sometimes, she said, she had certain hunches about things she should avoid or do in certain situations.
>Once for example the both of you wanted to visit a coffee, when she held you at the door, telling you not to enter it.
>When you asked why, she said something about green fog and pointed at three girls in it.
>She was sincerely frightened of them, saying we shouldn't go in there because of them.
>You didn't quite understand what was supposedly so frightening about three girls, aside of the haircut of one of them, but you decided to trust her.
>Awkward stuff, but you accepted it with her, just as much as she would accept you acting more coldly to other people around the both of you.
>>
>>25610785
>You two were happy together.
>And somewhere down the line you began to realize, that you cared for her more than just as a friend.
>In the last months you were actually playing with the idea, how a future with her would look like.
>After all, your last year of high school was approaching.
>And then what? Go to college and take on the family business, while you two would grow apart?
>You could do the first, but the rest? You wanted to be with her.
>And based on some hints she had given you over the last weeks, she may have wanted it to.
>At least once, when you were both joking about the idiocy of some romance movie you were tricked to watch with one of her other friends, she actually hinted on the idea, that if she would fall in love with someone, she would it rather have someone she knows for years, then some sexy pretty boy she met only 24 hours ago and whose primary mission was to guarantee your survival or otherwise the galaxy imploded.
>While doing so, she actually held your hand under the table and just for the break of a second, smiled to you in a way she normaly only reserved for you, when you two were talking about something more private and she wanted to confirm to you this way, that your secrets were save with her.
>As such, you were playing with the idea of officially asking her, if she wanted to be even more than friends.

>That was until the accident.
>>
>>25610794
>It was late friday.
>The two of you wanted to go and watch a movie, but because Hope had decided to help Twilight at some project (supposedly Hope had somehow managed to infect Twilight with her ideas about magic) , you would have met around 7 pm later at school.
>But when you came there, all you could see was her laying on the street.
>You had no idea what happened.
>The street was empty and the only thing heard was the far away scratching of some car.
>You ran for her, calling for help on your phone while also trying to help her somehow.
>She was barely conscious, one leg seemed broken and she had a heavy head trauma.
>Her forehead was covered in blood, her hair sticked over her eyes.
>when you reached her and kneeled down you desperately triedto remember what you learnt in the first aid course the both of you had visited months previously.
>You just wanted to help, but all you could do was hold her, while disjointed words left your mouth.
>You put her in a more stable position and tried to talk to her in order to keep her somehow conscious, but it didn't work.
>Weakly she opened her eyes, and lifted her hand up to you.
>You begged her to not give up. That everything was ging to be alright, although based on what you saw, nothing was going to be alright.
>You were so focused on just her, you didn't even realize that finally other people had come down the street and saw what was going on.
>they tried to help, but...
>While you were still blabbing about how everything was going to be okay and that the two of you would get to the movie another time, she somehow managed to lift herself up enough to pull you once more into a hug.
>You felt her blood smear over your shirt, but you didn't care. Your brain had shut down that instant, as you realized, what was going to happen.
>You could feel the tears form in your eyes, as you just put your own hands against her back, holding her tighter to you.
>>
>>25610798
>"Hope...", you whimpered, trying your hardest to get more out.
>This moment, you just wanted to tell her how much you cared for her.
>That she wasn't just your friend, but that you loved her and wanted to be with her forever.
>But none of that left your mouth.
>Instead, Hope leant in closer to your ear.
>"Sombra... please don't cry."
>"Hope...."
>"you always took me as I am..."
>"Hope... please..."
>You could feel her kiss your ear.
>"You are my best friend. I...I.
>She never finished that sentence.
Instead she went limp in your arms.
>For a couple of seconds, you were just sitting there, in shock.
>And then, you didn't even know why, you remembered something about the author of the PlateWorld novels.
>Supposedly, because his family lived after the credo, that you should face Death with dignity, he had a certain saying that was now occupying your head more than anything else, when it came to giving someone your final good byes.
>"Hope...", you began, trying your best to smile for her, "...mind how you go!"
>And only then, you allowed yourself to cry over your friend's death.
>>
Bumpity bump bump.
About done with my latest update.
>>
>>25611487
Good to hear.
I am still writing out the rest of the Sombra thing.
Would say that at the current state I am done with around 65%.
God this thing is going to be long.

Sorry the mind control aspect is going to be missing for such a long period
>>
>>25611766
Mine has been missing for a while too.
Just had a bit of a push with Starlight.
The main reason I'm taking so long is I keep going back and forth on whether to include my headcanons on various things or if I should just skip past it cause it would only add some obvious reflections.
>>
>>25611820
Yeah.

btw, hope the entire thing I posted so far today was okay.
I am doing myself hard writing "sad". always feels very melodramatic for me.
>>
>>25611911
Seems pretty good to me. Has yet to hit the generic melodramatic tragic backstory point for me.

Ehh, fuck it. I can always delete the post and repost after editing out the stuff that turns out to be too stupid.
>>
>>25611766
doesn't matter. I would lie if I said that it was a masterpiece, but it's still pretty good
It also doesn't fall in the edgy sasuke backstory
Can't wait for your next update
>>
>>25608049
>the people who will lie and manipulate others to attempt to get whatever they want from them placing themselves as above those they are manipulating
>either because of malice, a desire for power, or simple laziness with hedonism
>the upper rungs of society are filled with these types of people because, by and large, is only these types of people who get to the upper rungs
>they are the true sources of inequality
>fueled by your disgust your focus returned to Cranky Doodle's lecture and the current slide in the slide show
>there was a picture of the woman who caused all that suffering
>Fuhrer Queen Summer
>she was sanding above a crowd in the middle of an impassioned manipulative speech
>her bright flowing red hair and flawless golden skin stood out prominently in the rare enhanced colored image against her uniform
>not even the swastika banners behind her were not quite as vibrant as her hair
>next to her stood her former lover, Bray, a likewise uniformed rather handsome, if lanky, clean shaven man who looked to be much younger than his actual age of thirty-three
>seeing him reminds you of the details of their life that weren't considered important for you to learn in classes
>he was just as jewish as the millions that were sent to their death by her regime
>it has been established that she knew about this but just didn't care due to the extraordinary measures she took to hide this fact for as long as it was hidden
>from this most historians accept that she did not actually believe her own doctrine and simply used and amplified the animosity for the jewish people to gain absolute political power
>this did not sit well with you the most
>she had millions killed spouting off rhetoric and propaganda that millions followed without question that held the idea that eliminating and distancing themselves from the jews and other undesirables would lead to a master race
>and she didn't even apply it to herself
>it repulsed you more than if she had believed it
>>
>>25612923
Yes, THAT, Bray.
Too stupid?
Should I edit it out abandoning the blatant obvious thematic mirror thing and just switch having the nazis be the usual goto of Sombra?
>>
Preemmptive bump
>>
>>25613066
It's up to u
>>
>>25613066
The Nazi thing isn't my thing
>>
>>25613876
postemptive bump?
>>
>>25616787
>>
hump
>>
Final bump in the night
>>
File: 12354324.png (48 KB, 301x236) Image search: [Google]
12354324.png
48 KB, 301x236
>>25606128
Sektor from MK reference?
>>
>>25619957
Mmm.
Doubt it.
>>
>>25606128
Why is Sombra so fucking based? Best villain,
>>
>>25615469
Kay,
Writefag lesson #2 learned. No stupid nazi headcanons, ever.
Just gotta figure out where else Anon's father got the device now.
Gonna make an edited version of that post and delete the old one in a bit.
>>
File: large.jpg (382 KB, 1259x775) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
382 KB, 1259x775
>>
>>25621597

>why?
becouse no girly cutiemark, also cool edgy villian
>>
I leave the board for a couple months and when I come back there's a general for my fetish.

Never change, /mlp/.
>>
File: large2.png (1 MB, 1280x818) Image search: [Google]
large2.png
1 MB, 1280x818
>>25622550
Actually, we did it now for some time.
>>
>>25610800

>You didn't even know, how you managed to live through the next two weeks.
>Hope was dead. Your best friend, the girl you loved, had been taken away by some random idiot running her over like a dog.
>You still let the questioning by the medics and police proceed, but did not tell them about what Hope said to you. You went to school, but not to her funeral. You let others express their condolence for you, but you did not wish it back to any of her friends or even her family.
>You knew it was wrong, that there were others who suffered from losing Hope even more than you did.
>But you didn't care for them at this moment.
>You didn't want to acknowledge her passing, because a small part inside of your mind didn't want to accept what happened.
>It denied that Hope was gone, rationalizing all that happened just as a bad dream.
>A nightmare you had while taking a small nap at home and from which you would wake up very soon.
>And then you could just call her over skype, see her being okay and you would talk for a while.
>The next day you would just go to school together, talk with Twilight, make plans for a new movie, play with the idea to visit this place in Oregon the next school break.... yeah. >Everything would just be normal.
>All you had to do was finally wake up.
>But you didn't. This was not a nightmare, this was reality.
>By the time you accepted it, you were just exhausted.
>>
>>25623164
>You didn't even remember what happened most of the time, as your mind pretty much just slipped between a state of consciousness and othertimes shut off, leaving your body on automatic.

>What would finally snap out of it though, that you remember clearly.
>It was one of your classmates in the practical chemistry course, leaning over to you and saying "sorry for your lose.", before adding "she was a pretty good lab partner after all".
>You never found out, if he meant it as a backhanded insult to you, or if he was genuinely bad for you and was just bad with words.
>All you know is that something in your head just snapped, making you grab after a metallic beakholder and hit him with it.
>How dared he? How dared he to reduce Hope to just a convenience you had classes with!
>Of course, this sudden emotional outburst had consquences.
>Guy ended up in the nurse's office, thankfully nothing broken, while you ended in the principal's office.
>And as if your life hasn't been enough of a bad fanfiction already, something like that didn't just deserve you being forced in the office to talk to her alone. No. This deserved a cast show off.
>In the leading roles: You and Principal Cinch. Starring also: Dean Cadance and Twilight's brother, who was currently applying as sports teacher and had just a talk with Cadance, when she heard about what you did.
Yeah, "talk". Their body language said something else.
Unfortunately, you had to put your focus now on Cinch, instead of just deducting what kind of foolery the brother of a friend of yours and the school's dean were up to.
>"Mr. Umbrum...", Cinch began irritated, while going over a report the nurse was writing, "what were you thinking?"
>"... nothing", you said truthfully.
>"You are lucky, Pokey Pierce only suffered from a black eye", Cadance stated in a rather strict, but worried tone.
>>
>>25623209

>You scoffed. "As if that could be seen under the blue fag's skin"
>"Mr. Umbrum!" Cinch called you in outrage. "Manners!"
>"Oh just..." you looked her in the eyes and sighed. "Sorry"
>"I am rather disappointed in you. This kind of behavior is uncalled for. Especially from one of Crystal Prep's better students."
>Oh as if you ever cared for me, you stupid old cunt, you thought. You are only worried about how this may reflect on you. One of Crytsal Prep's most prestige and wealthiest students attacking another one in a psychotic episode. If it wasn't pointless, I would just tell you to...
>"Sombra, are you okay?", Dean Cadance asked.
>You blinked. "What?"
>"Your hands are shaking."
>You looked down at your hands, who had started to uncontrollably shake on your lap.
>You took a deep breath, just to clam yourself down. "Yes. I am fine."
>"I doubt that", Cinch simply stated, earning herself an eyeroll by Shining.
>Seemed as if you weren't the only one who thought this bitch could learn how to be more sensible.
>"I am worried, Mr. Umbrum. It isn't just that you hurt Mr. Pierce. But your general behavior over the years..."
>Oh, this was going to become good.
>"is kinda worrysome. True, your grades are high and the one incident one week after you joined the school aside you haven't been involved in any trouble... but you may understand, that I am a bit worried about the fact, that you seemed to generally stay in the role of an outcast?"
>That must feel so good for you, Cinch. you thought. Years ago I make it clear I do not care much for your prestige. And now you have the chance to just rub the fact in my face, that I am not like one of your little puppets. You can act like a compassionate principal all you want, I know what you really think. You do not care for the fact I or any of your students are loners, till it looked bad on you. And now you can play the shocked and worried saint. Just fuck yourself, you dried up bitch!
>>
>>25623260
>"And now you attack a fellow student out of nowhere? As principal of this school, I start to worry that you may suffer from some severe issues. Something like that doesn't come out of nowhere after all, does it?"
>By now you were boiling in rage, which you tried to supress by bitting your tongue. Hard!
>"Principal Cinch, I think you may take it a bit too far." Dean Cadance softly said.
>Her body language suggested she did not in any way share Cinch's sentiment.
>"It's true that Sombra may not relate well with most of his classmates, but you can't blame him from just prefering to spend his time his way."
>"Well, in this day it still reflects rather badly, if a student somehow doesn't at least attempt to make friends, doesn't it?"
>"...I had a friend"
>Cinch looked at you. "What did you say?"
>Dean Cadance looked rather embarassed. "You may not have been aware of it Mrs. Cinch, but... Sombra and Radiant Hope were actually rather good friends."
>"I can confirm that", Shining Armor added, remembering the fact that sometimes you would come over to his home to learn with Hope and Twilight.
>Now it was Cinch's turn, to feel embarassed. "Oh. I... I must have forgoten that in the heat of the moment.
>Sure you did, you thought. And you were certain so did the other people in the room.
>Suddenly you felt Dean Cadance's hand on your shoulder.
>Next thing you knew her face was on your left.
>she looked at you sympathetically and asked: "Sombra, is that about Hope?"
>You blinked at her.
>>
>>25623902
>>
>>25625297
Bump
>>
>>25625903
Bump
>>
>>25623278
Go on. I wanna see how Sombra takes to Cadence
>>
bampu
>>
>>25627439
Okay then. Mind you, the next few updates, I really went cliched.

>"I talked with Pokey when I heard what happened and he told you, you hit him after he mentioned her name to you. So I ask, is that about her?"
>You just nodded your head.
>"Did he say something bad about her."
>"...no, I think not. I just... I just blanked out."
>On the other end of the table, Cinch took off her classes and massaged her temples.
>"Oh Mr. Umbrum", she sighed.
>For a moment you could almost hear pity in her voice.
>For a few seconds she played with her glasses between her fingers, before putting them on again.
>"I realize that the loss of your friend must be hard for you..."
>You had no idea.
>"...especially as you were the one who found her, but... you can't see in that a justification for hurting others, do you?"
>"...no, Principal Cinch."
>The room was silent for a moment, while she was trying to find the most diplomatic, and sympathetic words she could muster to calm the situation down.
>"It would be heartless to ask you to just move on, especially as it has only been two weeks since Mr. Hope's passing and we all still miss her, but... but I am asking you to at least think about the following. Would she have wanted you to go on like this?"
>You looked at her in surprise.
>Did Cinch really just speak out her sincere sympathy?
>"No...I think", you replied.
>"I can't imagine how it must feel, to lose a friend like that. But I assume, you are hurt?"
>"Yes."
>She let her hand glide over her table in a gesure of compassion.
>Not knowing what else to do, you took it.
>"We all are hurt about what happened. Some of us more than others. And believe me when I tell you that I am sorry i didn't see it earlier...Sombra."
>Sombra? That was a first.
>>
>>25630304
>You felt yourself opening up to her just a little bit this moment.
>You saw the things from her perspective now and realized, that you had made a mistake.
>"I screwed up, didn't I?", you asked.
>She simply nodded, before telling you, that it would still be alright.
>"I am certain that if your we sit all just down and talk with Mr. Pierce about what happened and why, he will be more understanding. Prevent his parents from doing something more... drastic to say the least."
>Typical, you thought. Even when you try to be sympathetic, you are still looking out for your school's reputation.
>then again, as sour as the apple you would have to bite in would be... at least you would not be in severe trouble for what you did.
>Knowing Cinch and her ways with the parents, you would probably end up with some detention at worst and then resume your daily business as normal, till graduation.
>And hey, at least you would still have Twilight to talk to from time to time, right?
>"It i okay to mourn your friend, but you shouldn't let those feelings take over and control your entire life. Instead, you should feel privileged, you knew her like others of us didn't. "
>Meaningless pathos, but you took it, the memories of her making you miss her. "Thank you"
>"Hope was a kind, smart and beautiful girl. And so fashionable. That saphire hairpin of hers..."
Wait a sec.
>"I am sorry", you heard Cinch suddenly say, as if she had caught herself drifting up to something completely irrelevant. "Here I am trying to give you my sympathies, and I start to talk about her fashion sense. I didn't..."
Hairpin?
>Yes, it was true that Hope wore a hairpin the day she died.
>To be more specific, a hairpin you and Twilight gave her on her last birthday.
>>
>>25630312
>Yes, it was true that Hope wore a hairpin the day she died.
>To be more specific, a hairpin you and Twilight gave her on her last birthday.
>A rather expensive thing also, for which you paid most of it, as it included some very valuable gemstones, courtesy of some people you know at your uncle's business, wanting to do you a favor, in hopes you could repay it in a couple of years when you were in the business.
But she did not wear it at school.
>She considered it too valuable for school and only wore it when hanging out with you and others outside of it.
>The only time she wore it that day, was when she died in your arms.
>How could Cinch know of...

>Suddenly, a suspicion began to form in your head.
>A rather cruel one.
>See, the driver of the car that ran Hope over, was never found in the last week.
>The investigation was still going on.
>Cinch tended to spend even late hours at school, doing work.
>You remembered that a couple of days after Hope died, you saw that there was another kind of car in her parking space, than what she normally drove.
>She wouldn't... she couldn't... Cinch was a despicable elitist, but not even she would have...

>You grabbed after her hand and hold it tight.
>She looked at you in confusion. "Mr. Umbrum?"
>"You did it." It was not an accusation, just a statement. You wanted to see how she would react. Wanted to deduct her reaction. Wanted to feel if her pulse was going to get quicker out of surprise of being exposed.
>She blinked. "Excuse me?"
>"You were the one who hit her"
>You hoped for an immediate slight reaction of genuine shock, just to disprove your suspicion.
>>
>>25630371
>Instead, while everyone was looking at you in confusion and shock, she reacted in another way.
>Scared.
>Not that she suddenly gulped or started to tremble, no. You wouldn't expect that from someone who controlled her emotions most of the time well anyway.
>But you saw the corner's of her mouth just twitch a little bit in a slight nervous manner.
>Something your grandmother told you, people only do if they have been caught in some situation they did not want to be in.
>Cinch just confirmed to you, that she was the one who killed Hope.
>But being a woman of self control, immediately continued speaking in a calm tone, trying to be sympathetic and genuinely confused. "Mr. Umbrum, if you are accusing me that I may have had any role in the demise of one of my stu-"
>Your grip on her hand became stronger, making her shut up in sudden pain.
>Your hand was trembling. Your mind went blank.
>Sombra, let go off my..."
>"YOU FUCKING BITCH!", you shouted, trying to grab after her.
>You managed to get a grip on her collar, but she freed herself.
>Her face was suddenly frozen in fear.
>And why shouldn't it.
>At least to her, you right now looked like a rabid beast.
>Years worth of suppressed anger just exploded behind your eyes, setting your mind on achieving only one goal.
>Kill. Kill the person who took away your friend.
>Smash in Cinch's head!
>But before you had the chance to jup once more after her, you found Cadance's arms trying to hold you back.
>"Sombra, sto-"
>"Don't touch me!"
>>
>>25630494
>You just pushed her back, accidentally hitting her in the face.
>Bad mistake, as that was what brought the wrath of her boyfriend upon you, pushing you down on the table, making your head hit the surface hard.
"Let me go!", you shouted, squirming under his weight.
>Your eyes still focused on Cinch, you looked at her in murderous intend. "She killed Hope! She must..."
>"I am sorry for what comes now", you heard Shining say, before he grabed after your hair.
>In a swift move he bet your head on the table's surface, knocking you out.

>When you woke up again, you found yourself on a bed in the nurse's office, suffering a severe headache.
>That and you were handcuffed to the bed post.
>The nurse came to look after you seconds later, but she wasn't alone.
>One of the school's security guards, Principal Cinch, Dean Cadance (with a bruise on her cheek), as well as a man in a fine suit were accompanying her.
>You recognized the man as one of your uncle's lawyers and realized immediately, that you were in trouble.
>You tried to tell them about your suspicion, but Cinch of course managed to convince them otherwise.
>And why shouldn't the others believe her? After all, you sounded like a madman, who just snapped under the pressure of having lost someone he cared about.
>She? She, as well as Den Cadance, was the victim of your outburst.
>You wanted to shut her up, but you couldn't. All you could do look to her in absolute spite, which obviously only helped her to make her case.
>when she was finished, it was your lawyer's turn to talk.
>He told you, that you were in severe trouble.
>Assault on three accounts? You were going to spend time for that, if that thing went to court.
>Thankfully, it wouldn't.
>Cinch, as well as Dean Cadance, were willing to not charge you and put the thing behind them. And Pockey, after your lawyer convinced his parents to settle it outside of court immediately and shut up, was also no problem.
>But there were still consequences for you.
>>
>>25630837
>Cadance demanded for you to get professional help, convinced that Hope's death must have messed worse with you than she thought at first.
>You glanced over to her, pleading her with your eyes to understand, that it was not intentional that you hit her.
>She just pressed her arms on her chest in an uncomfortable manner, uncertainty and pity reflecting in her eyes.
>But Cinch... she wanted more. She wanted you to get expelled.
>You had actually done it. You had driven Cinch past the point where she cared for the prestige of her school.
>She wanted you out here.
>For her own sake and, at least that was what she stated "officially", because she couldn't possibly risk having someone as unstable as you risk the safety of everyone at school.
>At this moment, you were past the moment of livid rage.
>What you felt instead was way worse. Tranquil fury
>You haven't just only given this woman the excuse to finally get rid of you, making her the winner in the ongoing struggle between the two of you, but now she would also look like the hero doing so.
>And knowing Cinch and the influence she had on the schoolboard, you were certain she would do anything she could to make sure, you would struggle getting accepted in any other school.
>But more than all of that, you were hating her for the fact she would be getting away with Hope's murder.
>When asked if you accepted your expulsion, you replied with a simple, growling "yes".
>there was nothing else you could do. You had to accept the defeat you had brought upon yourself, because you couldn't control your emotions at the right moment.
>And so your days at Crystal Prep ended with you going down the school floors in handcuffs (as per school rule, you had to be handcuffed till you left the property) , earning looks and murmurs of every student you passed by.
>At this moment, when the humiliation and your anger reached a new peak for you, you swore that Crystal Prep would fall by your hands.
>>
>>25630371
Oh fuck. Now the question is, is he right or just delusional.

Either way, damn.
>>
>>25630890

And now you were here.
One month had passed since you got expelled.
Since then, your life had become a slight downwards spiral.
Getting chewed out by your uncle for what you had done and what he now had all to do in order to get Cinch keep quiet, the situation at home became even frostier than ever before.
>Not to forget, that he had to hire now some private tutors for you, just so you would end up with a worthwhile degree, seeing as no other prestige school in the area would take you in, courtesy of Cinch.
>But you didn't care.
>All you wanted was to make Cinch pay for what she did to Hope.
>You were considering to inform the police, but with your current reputation and the fact that Cinch was a highly respected member of the community, knowing full well how to play the victim int he situation, you would probably fail bringing her to justice.
>As such, and because you thought that your life was now meaningless anyway, you decided that it would be you, who brings her down.
>An eye for an eye. You would kill her! Shoot her down with a gun you managed to get from a local criminal lord, or rather lady, known by the nickname Queen Chrysalis. Only her. Cause when the head was gone, you were certain that the school would be finally be free from her toxic elitism, destroying her lifework. And then, just for an encore, you would kill yourself, putting an end to the farce that was your life.
>And you would do it for every student that mattered to see.
>Today was the day of the Friendship Games. A supposedly "friendly" competition between the two schools, which Cinch always took as a chance to flaunt how much better her students and therefore she is.
>The perfect opportunity, to make the slaying of that dragon an event.
>>
>>25631011

>The perfect opportunity, to make the slaying of that dragon an event.

>The student bodies of two schools would be your audience, as you put a bullet between her eyes and no one would ever forget your name.
>There would only be memories and stories of your deeds lingering on and your story would be not the one of a desparate friend avenging the love of his life, but that of a crazy kid, finally cracking.
>So what? Let them twist your words and scorn you. Who cared if no one would ever mourn you?
>Let them bury the side of the story they would never learn.
>All you wanted to do was end your anger.
>And if you ended up twisted, so be it.

>But you had to be patient.
>You didn't want to hurt anyone else, only her.
>As such, you had to wait for the right moment to shoot her.
>the moment everyones attention would be on the both of you.
>As such you were now waiting patiently under the stands of Canterlot High's sport field.
>Your head covered by a gray hood, you were observing Cinch and the games.
>You were actually surprised to see of all people no one else but Twilight competing in the games.
>Surprised, and kind of furious.
>not at her, but at the other students in the audience, who judged her with their looks, for failing to hit a moving target with an arrow.
>As if they could do any better, despite all of us having archery as a class.
>How dared they make her cry, despite doing her best.
>Knowing how smart she was, the only reason they managed to win the former competition was probably because of her anyway. So cut her some slack, you thought.
>>
>>25631240
>Realizing that your anger was on the egde of taking you over again, you calmed yourself down.
>there was nothing good in letting your emotions get the better of you now.
>You had a plan. Not a good one, but a plan you had to stick to.
>There was no room for you losing your calm
>Not about Twilight... nor the giant tendrils and flesh eating plants, suddenly emerging from rips in reality all over the field.
>...what the fuck did just happen there?
>You were kinda in awe at what happened.
>You tried to rationalize what happened here.
>Perhaps you had finally lost your mind over Hope.
>Perhaps this was the sign you WERE actually dreaming.
>After all, if that was real, people would react, right? Right?
>They would not just watch as the other competitors went on, one of them even growing wings and fighting with the monsters.
>Right when the competition ended, the riffs seemed to close again and the plants disappeared.
>And yet no one seemed to acknowledge that just now something paranormal happened.
>Something...
>magical?
>You went on your knees in shock.
>Hope.... you were right!, you thought at that moment. "Magic exists"
>You snapped out of it, when you heard arguing on the field.
>Twilight was surrounded by the girls on Team Canterlot, including the blue one with the wings.
>You didn't quite understand what was going on, but one of them seemed rather furious.
>All of sudden you saw some sort of blue fog leave the girl's body, swirling towards Twilight.
>Or more precisely, some weird pendant around her neck.
>>
>>25631357
>Next thing you knew, another riff formed above all of them.
>You just sat there in shock, trying to rationalize what you saw, barely listening to the argument.
>You only snapped out of it, when the riff disappeared again and you suddenly heard Twilight's voice.
>"but I want to understand", she said, shaking.
>"But you don't" you heard one of the girls, a redhead with golden skin, tell Twilight.
>"And worst of all, you put the lives of my friends in danger!"
>At this moment, you wanted to jump out of your hiding place, to tell her to leave Twilight alone, your friend obviously shaken by her words, tearing up.
>But at the same time you spotted Cinch's head lurking from a corner near the girls.
<If you came out now, she would ahve known you are here and your plans were ruined.
>As such, as much as it actually hurt you to see it, you let the girl's word affect Twilight in the worst possible way, leading to your former classmate runing away in tears, accompanied by her pet dog.
>...who you thought just talked.
>You stayed in your hiding spot for a couple of minutes more, allowing you to see the girl who just made Twilight cry turn from angry to remorseful, before walking away with the others.
>You also witnessed Celestia and Cinch argue over something, though what it was you weren't sure.
>All you knew was, that ow you had to wait for another opportunity to shoot her.
>>
>>25631405
>Couple of minutes later you found yourself hiding under another stance.
>This time in front of the school, where a third competition for te Friendship Games was going to happen.
>both teams were just gettign ready.
>Cinch and some other students were just talking to Twilight and based on their body language, it seemed they tried to pressure her into doing something.
>You wanted to just shoot her right there, but you were afraid to hit Twilight.
>And shooting in the air to clean out your view? You against over four dozen students, one who could grow wings. Did you really want to gamble that high?
>You would just wait for Twilight and the other students to be less close to her and then...
>Just as you were ready to draw the gun, the principals gave the starting signal.
>An explosion followed and suddenly you found yourself hit by a shockwave, pushing you to the ground.
>Next thing you knew, all hell broke lose

-----

PATIENCE...PATIENCE.... YOU ONLY HAD TO WAIT....

-----------------

>Something had happened to Twilight.
>You were not sure what.
>The shockwave had knocked your head against a wall, making you dizzy. One moment ago she was okay, doing something with her pendant.
>The next moment she was suddenly flying in the air, dressed in some weird outfit, her skin a darker shade of purple as usual and with wings.
>She declared something about understanding magic and then started to shoot lasers all over the place.
>>
>>25631434
>How could this not be a dream, you thought in shock about what was going on with your former associate.
>The shock made you pretty much freeze in place.
>But then you felt something hitting your shoulder, snapping you out of it.
>You turned around and what you saw was snow and mountains.

------------------

WHAT IS THAT? LIFE? WHY AM I FEELING THE PRESENCE OF MY OWN BODY?

-------------------

>In the novels you read, you had often times seen this happen.
>A portal to another realm, forming itself like a wound ripped into reality.
>You always had considered it only fantasy.
>But now the fantasy had become reality.
>Right in fornt of you, projected against the school's wall, a portal to another place.
>A snowy mountain site, with snow flakes hitting you right in the face.
>If there was ever a doubt that something like magic and the paranormal existed, now you had the proof.
>Right then, you saw something glow in the snow in front of you.
>Carefully you grabed through the rift in reality to touch it...

-----

YES! A HOST!
----
>And jus as you did, you felt your body suffering a shock.
>You staggered backwards, your body trembling, till you fell down on your ass, sitting on the ground, watching the rift all of sudden close.
>You could swear that there was something going behind you.
>It sounded like a fight, but you couldn't clearly hear it.
>All you heard was a strange voice, constantly whispering the word slave and...
>"Sombra?"
>Your head turned to the left, as you heard a very familiar voice.
>The voice of Cinch, hiding herself from whatever twilight had become in the same place as you.
>Suddenly, the strange whisper went silent, while your rage began to boil.
>"What are you doing here?", she asked you, unnerved and perplexed at your presence.
>"Something I should have done a month ago", you said and hold up your gun.
>Only that it wasn't a gun you had in your hand.
>It was a bone.
>>
>>25631448
>A weird, redish, sharp and slightly sickle formed bone.
>Confused you looked at it and suddenly you remembered, that this was the thing you saw in the snow.
>But why did you still hold...

SLAVE!

>You jumped at the sudden sound you heard.
>"What have you said?", you asked Cinch, who just looked even more confused than you.
>"I-I said nothing", she replied, slightly feeling her disdain for you replacing her confusion. "What are you doing here? Does your uncle know about..."

MY SLAVE!

>"GAAAAAAH"
>Cinch stepped back a bit, while you were holding your hands against your head in immense pain.
>Your vision turned greenish and your body was shaking.
>And yet you were still holding to that bone in your hand, as if your life depended on it.
>Something was wrong. Something was terribly wrong.
>And it ruined your plans at taking down Cinch.
>At that moment, with Cinch looking at you in confusion and fear...

DELICIOUS FEAR...

and the overall madness all around you, as you heard another explosion happen, you made a decision and ran.
>You just wanted to get away from this place and the voice that constantly whispered cold, gruesome things in your ear.
>>
>>25631515

>You don't remember how long you were runnning.
>All you know is that by the time you eventually stopped, Canterlot High was far away from you and your lungs were burning.
>You were in the city now, where no one was any wiser of whatever world ending event was going on at Canterlot High.
>Somewhere in your mind the thought you should warn anyone about the holes in reality occured.
>Only to be silences by a raspy and cold voice.

DON'T TELL it would say.

>"Who are you? And where are you!", you shouted, earning the confused attention of some random people on the street.

BE CALM!

>"I am not going to be calm. Show yourself!"
>Suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder. Turning around you saw some traffic cop looking at you.
>"Are you alright?, he asked in a careful but worried manner.
>You trembled, afrai of what was going on. "No, I..."
>Before you could finish the sentence, you froze. Not in shock, but...
>It was weird to describe. It was as if a wave was washing over your head, drowning every word you wanted to say next.
>Instead you would hold your hand up to the cops face.
>Only then you realized that you were still holding the bone in it, which was now filling the cop's vision field.
>"EVERYTHING IS FINE", you suddenly said.
>Your voice had an uncharacteristic command undertone to it and in the back of your mind you knew, something was not right. That this was not you, speaking those words.
>>
>>25631698

will be a bit slow now on the updates. Hope so far it is okay.
I admit, the hairpin idea... I couldn't think of anythign else to tick Sombra off. Sorry I had to dig into the edge chest.

I am going to update more today and if the pacing works right, major updates happen by late thursday/friday, ending the thing.
And to make up for the lack of MC, I will upload some old shit I once wrote for other MC and have archived.
>>
>>25631698
>In the back of your mind you realized, that this was not your voice. It was more angry than yours ever was. Commanding even.
>Disturbed about what was going on, you saw up to the cop, hoping he would somehow snap you out of it.
>Instead, much to your ever increasing fear, you saw that he seemed to have dazed off.
>his eyes were fixed on the bone...

HORN

>Horn in your hand.
>And something was not right with that thing. You could swear that it got warmer in your hand and tat greenish sparks were dancing on its surface, while being reflected in the cops eye.
>"Everything is fine", the cop replied mindlessly.
>"I THINK YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO!"
>"I have better things to do"
>You felt the hand on your shoulder moving.
>Your hand let sank down too and almost immediately the cop's dazed expression returned to normal.
>He blinked, then looked at you and said you should be going home, as you looked sick.
>You wanted to tell him that something was not right. But instead you just nodded and said you would do it, before turning around almost on automatic and walking further down the street.
>What the heck is going on?, you thought.

I AM GOING TO TAKE OVER!

>You wanted to open your mouth, but your lips were stuck.
>You began to realize that whatever this voice was, it didn't come from the people around you.
>It came from your inside.
>Who are you, you thought.

THIS DOES NOT CONCERN YOU, SLAVE!
WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU WILL GO BACK TO THE PALCE YOU FOUND ME!

>You suddenly stopped in your track.
>Why?

BECAUSE I NEED THE MAGIC!

>Images of two girls with wings fighting each other while all over around you portals o another world were swirling invaded your mind.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THERE, BUT...

>No!

WHAT?
>>
>>25621626
Holy shit I'm sorry, real life really got in the way there.
Not gonna go into details. But stuff happened, I had to do stuff, more stuff happened, irrational emotions got involved and things went downhill from there.
>>
>>25632937

hey, no problem.
Try to get your shit together first I say

>I don't know what is going on, but if it is "magic" that you want, I am not going to give it to you!

HOW DARE YOU!

>You felt pain hit your head with the force of a sledgehammer.
>All you could see now in fornt of your inner eyes was a black shadow with red eyes and the jaw of a predator shouting at you.

HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME, PUNY MORTAL! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM!

>"No!", you shouted, leaning against a wall and once more gettign the atention of everyone at the street.
>You panted and looked at the horn.
>Sweat was forming on your forehead and you tried to ignore the ever increasing pounding in your head. "But whoever you are, I doubt something good would come out of you near Twilight."

TWILIGHT? TWILIGHT SPARKLE?

>You went pale as you realized, that thing knew of your friend.
>You tried to throw the horn away.
> but just when you raised your arm to toss it in the nearest dumpster, your hand cramped up.
>You tried again and again, but you just couldn't get rid of the horn.
>Meanwhile, the voice demanden one thing over and over again.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HER? TELL ME!

>With no means to get rid of the horn now, you did the only thing you could think of: Run.
>Run as long as you could, trying to ignore that voice.

>Eventually you reached your home.
>You opened the door, shaking and paler than before.
>The butler was just working in the living room, when you entered.
>"Master Sombra? Is everything alright?
>You wanted to say something, but then you felt your stomach cramp up.
>Next thing you knew, you hurled your breakfast at the ground, together with some blood in it.
>"MASTER!"
>You went down, tears in your eyes.
>"Help me...", you begged the butler, who immediately went calling for others.

SOMBRA?

>You cramped up once more , feeling the horn in your hand warm up again.

....INTERESTING!

>Finally, you fainted.
>>
File: Starlight Glimmer Uniform.png (146 KB, 544x1696) Image search: [Google]
Starlight Glimmer Uniform.png
146 KB, 544x1696
>>25608049
>the people who will lie and manipulate others to attempt to get whatever they want from them placing themselves as above those they are manipulating
>either because of malice, a desire for power, or simple laziness with hedonism
>the upper rungs of society are filled with these types of people because, by and large, is only these types of people who get to the upper rungs
>they are the true sources of inequality
>fueled by your disgust your focus returned to Cranky Doodle's lecture and the current slide in the slide show
>a black and white image of Sombra standing above the German masses
>you look at Sombra with hate but shake your head and return to pretending to take notes on something you had already memorized at this point and wandering though your shaping ideologies within your mind
>damn do you hate public schooling
>you are far too intelligent with too much of a work ethic for the hamster wheel that is public education
>you are able to understand most of what was taught to you just from lectures or retained from past years and just an hour of studying nets you understanding on the rest
>you hated it
>it made you feel like a lazy narcissist only concerned with breezing through life caring nothing about the people they move past as long as they get what they want from them
>like that senior you shared your five student physics class with who always wore that green hoodie
>of all the students that attend this school he annoys you the most
>Anonymous is so upfront about his sloth and narcissism
>he does no real work beyond showing up and taking notes and will attempt to wiggle his way out of doing anything if he can telling any stupid lie he has to
>while you put the work in to make A's in the class that requires the most effort on your part he gets by with, and is perfectly happy with, having C's with only the occasional B.
>highlighting his, if lower than yours, intelligence that he wastes using to get by with minimal effort
>>
>>25612923
Welp.
I can't delete a post this old. God damnit real life problems.
>>
File: 1446608104829.png (1021 KB, 1904x1064) Image search: [Google]
1446608104829.png
1021 KB, 1904x1064
Bump
>>
>>25633022
>In your dreams, you would find yourself not at home, nor in Canterlot, but in the mountains.
>It was cold and you were laying in a carpet of snow, weak and exhausted.
>You barely had the strength to move or to open your eyes.
>The only thing you would see from time to time when you opened them was a curtain of snow, blurrying your vision.
>Your body hurt, but you didn't know why.
>In fact, you barely knew anything.
>There was only one thing on your mind. One word. Sombra
>Suddenly, you heard a voice.
>"Over there", it said. Soon afterwards, you could hear something come closer to you.
>You opened your eyes.
>The first thign you saw, was a strong, gray furred leg.
>And then you saw two big eyes looking down at you.
>It took you a while to realize you were looking into the face of what seemed to be a big eyed horse.
>A horse, that talked.
>"Are you okay, boy?"

>That moment, you woke up.
>You were no longer in a snow filled landscape and instead in your own room, messy and trembling.
>No deformed horse anywhere near you. The only person being one of your uncle's maids.
>"Master Sombra, thank god!", she would say and rush towards you.
>"Sassaflash... "
>"Shhh. You are weak", she said, while checking your temperature. "Do you want to drink something?"
>Only now you realized, that your throat was rather sore.
>>
>>25634779
>You nodded and she poured you a glass of water she had nearby.
>You took a big sip. Your stomach clenched, but at the same time it seemed to cool your head down a bit.
>"Are you feeling better?", Sassaflash asked, when you were finished.
>"A little. Where... what happened?"
>She went on to tell you, that you had broken down in the living room and lost conscious.
>The other members of the house staff then brought you to your room and called a doctor for help, while she and Kibitz, the chef butler, took care of you.
>"Wait", you interrupted her in the middle of her explanation., while your eyes glanced over your alarmon the nightstand "When did I lose conscious?"
>"...yesterday."
>The alarm showed that it was past 4 pm. You looked at her in shock. "You want to tell me, I was unconscious since yesterday? Why did you not call for an ambulance?"
>"Because...", she suddenly interrupted herself in confusion, as if she was trying to find the right words. "well, we..."
>Suddenly, you got the feeling her entire demeanor changed. Her eyes seemed a bit unfocused as she told you, that it just didn't seem right to do so.
>And when the doctor, an old associate of your grandmother, came to check on you, he said the same.
>"Admitedly, he was also worried at first, but... he changed his opinion quickly, after getting a closer look at you."
>You realized that while she was saying that, her glance would move slightly up from you, towards something to your left.
>You slowly turned around and what you saw made your heart skip for a bit.
>there on your working table, next to your computer, was it. The horn. The god damn thing was still in your possession.
>"throw it away."
>Sassaflash blinked. "Sir?"
>You pointed at the horn as if it was a monster ready to jump at you.
>"Throw it away", you said again, this time more high pitched than you may have intended.
>Sassaflash looked at you, confused. "You want me to throw your computer out?"
>>
>>25634826
>"What horn, sir?"
>You looked closer and realized her eyes had become more foggy again.
>At the same time, the horn had started to slightly glow and you realized, that you could say whatever you want, she would probably not see that thing at all.
>"Nothing" you eventually answered in defeat, lying back again.
>Which worried Sassaflash. "Master are you okay?"
>"Yes", you lied, before turning your head to her a bit. "Would you... would you please bring me something to eat?"
>"Of course, young Master. Do you wish for anything?"
>"No, just... a soup perhaps."
>Seconds later, you were alone in the room.
>Well, as alone as you could be with whatever was lying there on your table.
>You were just lying there, trying to focus and put together, what was happening.
>All you knew was that ever since that horn was in your hand, things weren't right. You heard voices, you would have visions and nightmares, your head hurt...
>Great, you thought. So either I am losing my mind, or, if Hope's stories about cursed objects were right, and why shouldn't they, if magic supposedly exists for real, I may have goten my hands on something that wants to possess me.
>Both ideas were utterly insane and you made them more as sarcastic remarks, than anything else.
>And yet, a small part of you started to believe they may be closer to the truth than you wanted to admit.
>>
>>25634891
>When Sassaflash returned a couple of minutes later with a chicken soup, which she slowly fed to you as if you weren't a 17 year old teenager but a 3 year old kid, you would take the chance to engage her in conversation.
>Not for the sake of the conversation in itself, but to observe her behavior near that damn horn.
>Cause one thing was clear. Whatever this thing did to you, it also had an effect of those around you.
>Cause why else wouldn't the staff call for an ambulance or the doctor order you to be brought in a hospital?
>And indeed, the longer you talked, the more evidence you would find to seemingly prove your hypothesis.
>Like everytime your eyes would glance to the horn, she would ask you if something bothered you, instead of seeing it.
>When asked if they had found something in your hand when coming here, her eyes turned glazy again and she said no.
>The same went for Kibitz and your uncle, when they came by to see after you.
>For some reason, your uncle gave you a rather harsh look when coming in.
>though not everything seemed to be as bad as you thought.
>when your uncle would ask you what you were doing yesterday and you were close to spilling the beans about the Friendship Games, his eyes, and those of everyone else in the room would suddenly glaze over, while the horn seemed to sparkle.
>By the time it stopped, your uncle said "nevermind" and instead went on to give you flag about having made everyone in the mansion worried.
>You would also realize, that similiar to the horn, no one was able to see your gun, which stuck out of one of the pockets of your hoodie, which was hanging over your nearby chair.
>It made you realize, that for whatever reason, the horn didn't want you to be involved in any trouble.
>>
>>25635003
>As such it made sure that everyone would either be blind to the seriousness of your condition and situation, or just manipulate them in ways that rationalized what was going on, while making everyone not aware of itself.
>You weren't sure if that was a good thing or not.
>All you knew was that because of that, you were forced to accept its presence around you, at least for the time.
>>
>>25635006
>You were still to weak for standing up and somehow you knew that if you tried to throw it away, it would probably just end up like the day before.
>Or worse. You had seen enough body snatcher movies to know, that this thing would probably have no qualm to use the other people it already manipulated in order to make you comply.
>Better to be on the good side of whatever this thing was, than being sorry.
>Eventually, time had passed and it was past 11 pm.
>Sassaflash had already left the room, as it seemed you were good enough now to be left alone.
>She wished you a good night and that you would sleep well, but you didn't want to.
>Whatever your last dream was, you were certain it was somehow connected to that thing.
>The thing you were staring it for the last 50 minutes or so, watching it as if it was a snake, ready to attack you.
>You were afraid of falling asleep, giving the thing an opening.
>Unfortunately, you were only human.
>And sooner than later you felt your eyes close.

>When you opened them again, you were once more no longer in your room.
>Instead you found yourself in what looked to be a palace's throne room.
>The walls and interior were made out of pure crystal and at the end of the room, a giant throne, also made out of crystals, was put up.
>Other than that, the room was empty.
>Yet you had the feeling someone was watching you.
>And then you heard it.
>>
>>25635263

WELL, INTERESTING...

>The same voice that had bothered you the day before.

I ASSUMED BY NOW YOU WOULD HAVE ALREADY CRUMBLED.

>"Who is there? What is this place"
>All off sudden you could feel a strong wind blow around you.
>The room got darker and a black fog was falling down from the ceiling, hovering in front of you.
>A pair of greenish eyes seemed to form out of it, looking at you with malicious intend.
>Then slowly a transparent face began to emerge out of the fog.

WELCOME TO MY EMPIRE, LITTLE BOY!, the creature said, without even having a mouth to do so.

>You stumbled backwards,doing your best not to panic.
>After a couple of seconds, you gulped and spoke.
>"Are you... are you that thing?"

IF YOU MEAN BY "THAT THING", THE HORN THAT'S RESTING WITHIN YOUR ROOM, YES. it replied.

>"What do you want from me? Who are you?"
>The creature's "head", for a lack of a better word, stretched itself out like a snake, till it almost touched your forehead.
>A stench of decay was emiting from it and now you could see, that the horn was supposedly part of its own forehead.

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS: WHAT I WANT FROM YOU, IS YOUR HELP TO ONCE MORE WALK AMONG THE LIVING!

>Its head slithered around you, hissing.

AS FOR WHO I AM... I AM A SPECTRE. THE GHOST OF AN EMPEROR, OVERTHROWN BY THE WEAK!

>Well, that helped you a lot.
>"And what is your name?", you asked drily. "Cause history is full with the likes of you."
>The creature looked at you perplex, before emiting a deep evil laugh.

YOUR HISTORY PERHAPS. BUT WHERE I AM FROM...

>"I don't care where you come from!", you shouted in anger and frustration.
>"Just tell me who you are."

You could see its eyes getting narrow.

I WILL DO BETTER, it declared codly. I WILL SHOW YOU!

>All of sudden you felt a strong wind blow.
>The fog began to move rapididly in the room, thickening around the throne.
>A small whirlwind formed itself and suddenly the fog dispersed.
>>
>>25635352
>And then you saw it. Sitting on the throne, wearing a crimson cape and armor, its eyes focused on you in predatory greed.
>And you laughed.
>>
>>25635361

>Which based on its irritated look, it didn't expect you to do.

WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!

>"I...I am sorry", you said inbetween laughs. "But... is that joke?"

EXCUSE ME?

>"Are you telling me, the thing that makes me question my own sanity for the last day, the thing that calls itself an emperor, is just a little horse?"
>You could see its eyelid twitch.

I AM NOT A HORSE! I AM A UNICORN!

>Now you laughed even harder.

SILENCE!

>Just when you thought you would die of laughter, two strong tendrils made out of fog wrapped themselves around you.
>Somehow, despite them supposedly being made out of nothing but condensed black water, they were solid enough to squeeze the air out of your lungs, making you stop laughing.
>Only now you realized, that this... unicorn, was actually as dangerous as you at first thought.

YOU WILL SHOW ME THE RESPECT THAT I DESERVE!, it said, making the tendrils squeeze harder to the point it hurt.

>You were certain that if this weren't a dream, you would have felt your rips break.
>Yet somehow the pain felt just as real.

UNDERSTOOD?

>"Yes", you barely moaned in pain.
>The tendrils retracted and you went down on your knees, trying to regain your breath.

DOWN ON YOUR KNEES. JUST LIKE A GOOD SLAVE SHOULD.

>"I am not your slave", you growled, after you had regained enough of your strength.
>"I ask you again. Who are you?"

I AM THE EMPEROR OF THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE. THE NIGHTMARE OF THE CRYSTAL PONIES.
>>
>>25635536

>"And does said emperor also have a name? Or am I supposed to refer to you as "Bad Horse""

>The unicorn looked down at you, obviously livid.
>But instead of attacking you again, it transformed its body into fog and emerged in front of you again.

LOOK AT ME!, it told you, lifting your head up just enough you could see in its face.
AM I REMEMBERING YOU OF SOMEONE?

>Yeah. The favorite toy of one of the girls that was with me in the orphanage, you thought.

LOOK CLOSELY. YOU MAY SEE SOMETHING FAMILIAR!

>You took a closer look at him. But you had no idea what you were supposed to look at.
>The gray, almost coal like fur?
>The red and green eyes?
>The black, rather wild but full mane, that reminded you of your own...
>Your thoughts held in for a moment, as you began to suddenly see the similarities.
>"No way..." you thought.

ARE YOU SEEING IT NOW?

>"This is... there is no way you..."

OH, BUT I AM, he said, turning once more into fog and reemerging on his throne

MY NAME, LITTLE BOY, IS SOMBRA, the pony declared in sadistic glee. I AM YOUR OTHER SELF FROM THE KINGDOM OF EQUESTRIA. I AM, WHAT YOU WISH TO BE!

>And then he began to laugh, while all you could do was just lay there, mind frozen in shock.
>>
To keep interest in the thread up, something that is distracting from Sombra now (no, it is nothing completely new. Its from an old green I once wrote)

>Twilight smiles down at Dash, stroking her mane with a hoof
>Dash, purring like a kitten, raises her head a bit and licks it.
>"You dirty thing. Just look at the mess you made"
>Dash looks back to the puddle that has formed under her.
>"I am sorry, Twilight"
>"Don't be", she says. Her horn glows and she lifts Dash up.
>Being put on the couch, Dash is still exhausted from the entire experience.
>All she can do is watch as Twilight examines the puddle, before using magic to lift the juices in the air.
>"You see this, Dash? All your resistance, your free will and the last bits of your dignity. It spilled out of you like water out of a hose."
>Dash shudders.
>the juices fly towards Twilight, who opens her mouth and gulps them down in one slow, erotic movement.
>Dash can't help but get a wingboner, her nethers starting to itch again.
>"Now you are a part of me."
>She walks to the couch. Putting Dash's face in her hooves, she stares intensifly in her eyes, looking for the slightest glimmer of resistance left.
>Dash can't help herself. She shudders and moans. She is utterly helpless in front of Twilight. And she loves it.
>"From this day on, you will not just be my loyal friend, but also my pet and lover. Do you understand?"
>Dash moans. "Yes, Twilight"
>"That's Princess Twilight for you. Understand?"
>"Yes, princess."
>Twilight smiles and pets her once stubborn friend.
>"Now then, why aren't you a dear and start maiing your princess feel good herself. After all, I gave you so much pleasure already, didn't I?"
>"Of course, princess", Dash says, smiling like a mad mare.
>"Good. move a bit"
>>
>>25636232
>Following her orders, Dash gives Twilight enough place to lay down on the couch herself.
>Spreading her legs a bit apart, she gives Dash the perfect view on her own lips, winking at her.
>Dash starts to blush furiously.
>"Is there anything wrong, Dash?"
>"No, nothing", she says nervously. "But..."
>Twilight raises an eyebrow "But what?"
>"Well, princess, I... I am straight, and..."
>Using her magic, Twilight puts Dash once more in heat.
>"What did you think, being my pet meant? To play fetch once in a while?"
>Dash can only whince.
>"Although, that also sounds like fun", Twilight says and giggles a bit.
>Seeing that she has hurt Dash, she starts to feel a bit sorry and calms down.
>"Now now. It is not your fault, that you are that unexperienced."
>She pets Dash again, causing the pegasus to purr blissfully.
>At the same time she lightly pushes Dash's head down to her nethers.
>"Don't worry. When I am through with you, you will enjoy mares as much as you may have stallions."
>"But there will be no one I will enjoy as much as you, princess."
>Surprised, Twilight smiles at her. "Good answer. And now..."
>She pushes Dash's snout straight into her, causing the rainbow filly to choke in surprise.
>A surprise that dies immediately, when she is given one siple command.
>"Lick"
>Dash starts licking Twilight.
>Immediately her sight gets foggy and her mind starts to drown in euphory as she tastes her mistress.
>Withdrawing a bit from her, Twilight enjoys the feel of her pets tongue inside her.
>"Don't forget to tease the clit, Dashie"
>Obediently, Dash starts to lick once in a while over Twilight's pleasure knob, lost in her own ectasy of serving such a wonderful princess.
>>
>>25636250

>All the while Twilight can just think of three things:
>1. That she has to thank Cadance for sending her that book about love magic.
>2. That she should possibly repay her by showing her firsthand what she can do with it.
>3. a possible list of other ponies she may want to make part of her personal pleasure court/harem.
>>
>Be Twilight Sparkle...
>Be Fleur de Lis...
>Be Cadance...
>Be Princess Luna...
>Who are you again?
>It doesn't matter.
>Only master matters. Master decides who you are. You can't think of a life without him.
>You can't even remember much of what it was before.
>Sometimes, when master is plundering deep inside your sex, biting and abusing you in the most pleasurable ways possible, some images rise from the deepest part of your mind.
>Images of a greenish and twisted creature, more bug than pony.
>A queen ruling over a kingdom of transforming fiends, forcing their will on others by the power of mind control and deceive.
>You hate that creature, as some of the images show her trying to force her very will on your master.
>How could she even dare to do that? How could she dare to try and force herself on master?
>Did she not know, that master was way more powerful?
>Master was kind. Master was strong. He was all that mattered and if she dared to make him hers, he would turn the wheels around. He would easily make her his, if he wanted to and she would love every second.
>But he did not. Master chose not to take that ugly creature. He chose her. His divine Celestia...
>His down to earth Applejack...
>His Little Strongheart...
>Who was she again? It did not matter.
>All that matters was master and his love for her.
>His delicious love for his obedient little slave...
>>
And here a very short, very sweet, clopfree story

>If Twilight Sparkle, personal student of Princess Celestia and bearer of the element of magic had learnt one thing of her earlier encounter with the god of chaos this day, then that she had to be careful. He was a trickster and whatever he may say to her could have a second meaning. If she wanted to do good, she had to listen closely and react accordingly.
"Sit"
>That is easy to do, she thought. She brought her backside on the ground with a loud "pomf"
"Give paw"
>Paw? Does he mean my hoof?
>She had to take a risk here. Expanding her right foreleg, she hoped he would grab it with either his falcon claw or his lion paw. She relaxed immenfiely when he took it and gave it an affectionate shake.
"Good girl. Now give me a friendship report"
>A grin formed on her face.
>Yes! That is easy. I can do that.
>She gulped for air, her outhanging out slapping over her snout, prepared to give the greatest lesson she ever learnt.
>"Waff, wraf, bark...", she began. "Wuff, ahoo...."
>She was just done with "today I learnt", when Discord broke out in manical laughter, frightening the purple mare to the bone. Had she done bad? Was he mad at her?
>She whinced at the very thought of having disappointed him.
"Oh Twilight, you adorable little egghead", he said affectionately and petted her head.

>Immediately Twilight relaxed. Blissfully she leant into is paw, begging him to stroke her under the chin.
"Who is a good puppy?"
>"Me?", she asked, which came out as a short "Wuff?"
"You are. Yes you are, my little ras-"
>>
>>25636330
>A pityful whine, accompanied by a low growl could suddenly be heard, drawing Discord's attention away from the purple mare under his control, much to her dismay.
>The source of the unwanted distraction being Fluttershy. The timid pegasus was a whimpering mess on the ground that tried to make itself as small as possible, in hopes of showing the mare across of her, that she surrendered. The mare in question being Rainbow Dash, who tried to build up dominance in the pack, making clear that if any pegasus in the group was going to be master's favorite, it would be her.
>Master on the other hand was not very pleased.
>"Bad Dashie", he said and made a newspaper appear in front of her, hitting her on the nose.
>The mare in question whinced and looked at master in a mixture of hurt and stubborness.
"Either you get along with the others like a good dog or I am going to put a shock collar on your neck."
>Dash just growled disapprovingly.
"Don't give me that. Now go and do soemthing else. Like hunting cotton candy clouds."
>With a low growl on her lips Dash looked at Fluttershy and then put her attention to some other use. More specifically a bunch of squirrels she was just seeing hanging around.
>Discord looked after her and sighed.
"I think I will have to put a lot of work in training her, what do you think?"
>"She will be good. I know Dash can be stuborn and aggressive if she wants to but I bet in your care she will become a good puppy too" Twilight said, which got translated in a short series of yelps, barks and pants for fresh air.
>He sniffed.
"So much faith in me", Discord said deeply touched and with a single crocodile's tear in his eyes.
>>
>>25636339
"And to think that less than a minute ago you and your litte friends were trying to blast me with your rainbow deathray."
>She whinced at the mentioning of her not so recent bad behavior.
"I really thought that turning your friends into their emotional opposites and let you give up on friendship would be enough. But I was obviously mistaken."
>He pushed her on the back and before Twilight could protest, assaulted her tummy with a hell of a scratching.
"Thank the Smooze I put that mind altering spell on the elements as back up, that got activated the moment you would succesfully manage to get your shtick together. Don't you think?"
>She wanted to bark "yes", but she was too busy enjoying the wonderful sensation of being petted like that.
>Otherwise she would have told him how weird and yet good it felt when she had heard the voice. The voice that spoke up right when she was feeling the connection of all the elements in spirit, ready to fire the mane 6's trump card at their new master. The voice that told her that what she was doing was bad, convincing her how broing and bothersome it was to be a good pony under Celestia's reign.
>That if she wanted to be in peace with her friends, she could do that by just giving up to Discord and accept a new lifestyle he offered. A lifestyle much simpler than the one of a boring, responsible unicorn. The life of a pet. A cute little happy pup with no care in the world, loved and taken care of by its master. At first she wanted to resists, but the more she did, the more the voice came up with arguments why it would be better to surrender. Showing her just how much happier she would be as a pet, united with her friends for all eternity at master's feet, who would make sure they always had good food, lots of walks, any toy they wanted and more snuggles than they could imagine. And all she had to do for it was to let go off that silly little bit of free will left in her.
>It was just too good of a deal to ignore.
>>
>>25636356
>And so far neither her or her friends seemed to regret it. In fact, moving her head lazily around, she could see all her friends, their elements having turned into some fancy collars, enjoying their new state of mind to the fullest. Rainbow Dash was hunting a pair of squirrels up a tree, which would have been even funnier to watch if she hadn't forgoten that she could also fly.
>Fluttershy on the other paw was more busy trying to make friends with a confused Angel Bunny, sniffign him up and down and affectionately licking his cheek.
>Applejack was fighting with Rarity over some squeeky toy and Pinkie was rolling in a puddle of chocolate milk, licking it also up greedily in large gulps. Wait, wasn't chcolate actually bad for pups like them?
"Well then my little puppy", Discord said.
>A leash connected to Twilight's own collar appeared in his paw. With a firm but gentle grip he pulled the former mare up.
"How about we visit Celestia and show her just how many wonderful tricks you can perform?"
>Twilight happily barked, her tail swifting from side to side in mindless bliss and approval of Master Discord's plan. Who knew, perhaps he would make her former teacher a happy puppy to?
>>
>>25635634
>And then he began to laugh, while all you could do was just lay there, mind frozen in shock.
>Over the next minutes he told you everything about him.
>How he comes form another world, who frankly sounded like a five year olds dream.
>A world inhabitat by little ponies of different kind and fur coulor.
>When he described some of the names custom to his world, you were shocked to find that mostof them were actually referencing to some of histories most famous people, including Starswirl the Bearded, one of histories first astronomers.
>How he was created by a race known as the Umburm, in order to tumble the Crystal Empire and how he was defeated by Celestia and Luna, the rulers of Equestria.

>"Celestia and Luna?"

YOU KNOW THEM?

>"I...no. But their names sound familiar."
>You didn't think it a good idea at the moment, to reveal that those two ponies were most likely the equine counterparts to Canterlot High's principals.
>He also told you how he got defeated a second time by a group of ponies, allied to Princess Mi Amore Cadenza and her husband Shining Armor.
>In hindsight you are glad that right there you did not react to the news, that supposedly your old Dean back in that other world was actually his mortal enemy.
>Although... did that mean Crystal Prep was your world's counterpart to his empire?
>He also told you how after his defeat, he spend the better rest of an entire year in the frozen tundra of the far north, till something happened.
>The riff in reality, which somehow transported him to your world.
>Not knowing what to expect, but sick of waiting any longer for some stupid pony to stumble upon his horn, he latched on the next living thing he could feel on the other side of the portal.
>And this was you.

YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW ALIVE I FELT THAT MOMENT, WHEN YOU TOUCHED MY HORN!

>"...Awkward"
>>
>>25636843

>He looked at you confused.
>"Just go on"

ANYWAY, YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW GOOD IT FEELS TO BEING AROUND OTHER LIVING CREATURES AGAIN.

>He looked at you in a rather observatory manner.

SAY, WHAT ARE YOU?

>"Pardon me?"

WHAT SPECIES ARE YOU? I MEAN, YOU ARE NOT A PONY. AND THE CLOSEST I CAN THINK OF, IS A LEMUR.

>"I am a human, thank you very much."

HU-MIN?

>"Human. H-U-M-A-N."

INTERESTING.

>"So, what is it that you want? I doubt that you jumped realities, just to do a bit of small talk"

SIMPLE. I WANT TO LIVE AGAIN. I WANT TO RETURN TO EQUESTRIA AND RECLAIM WHAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!

>"Well, though luck then, Pony-Ganon."

WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?

>"Doesn't matter. What matters is, you are not going to get back to magical pink horsey land."
>This made his eyes twitch.

WHAT?

>"This world here? A magic free zone. Perhaps some...pony in your world had perfected dimensional travel thanks to it, but here? We work with science. We haven't even figured out how to colonize the moon, much less if alternate realities exist."
>You looked at him.
>"Well, obviously they must exist, otherwise I would not talk to a Bernhadiner sized equine version of me, who cosplays as Sauron, but..."
>Before you could finish that sentence, you got suddenly hit in the chest by a ray of green magic, electrofying you.
>Just when you were going to hit the floor, you were once more wrapped into his tendrils.
>Only instead of squeezing you, this time they lifted you up, till you were face to face with him.
>And he was pissed. Really, really pissed.
>His eyes were burning with the sort of fury you only felt when someone mentioned Cinch around you and his surprisingly sharp teeth were showing.
>
ARE YOU TELLING ME, I AM STUCK IN THIS WORLD?!
>>
Any requests?
>>
>>25636874
>Despite the pain in your entire body, you still managed to grin. "Didn't think this through, when you jumped over here, didn't you?"
>He growled at you and in a moment of absolute rage let his tendrils throw you down on the ground.
>If this had been real, it would have probably killed you instantly.
>Even then though, it hurt.
>You wondered, if that was how Hope must have felt, when she got hit by the car.

UNACCEPTABLE! I FINALLY ESCAPED MY ICY PRISON, JUST TO END UP ON AN ENTIRE WORLD AS MY PRISON CELL!

>You listened with a certain satisfaction how this mad stallion was slowly losing his composure.

THIS IS.... THIS... NO. HE MUST BE LYING. OF COURSE! WHY SHOULDN'T YOUR OTHER SELF BE AS MUCH OF A LIAR AS YOU ARE? HE IS LYING, SO YOU MAY STOP TRYING TO TAKE HIM OVER.

>So that are your plans with me, you thought. You are going to take over my body, so that you can start over?

THIS WORLD HAS MAGIC. IT MUST HAVE MAGIC! YOU FELT IT THE VERY MOMENT YOU PASSED OVER!

>When he passed over?
>You suddenly remembered something that had escaped your mind within the last hours.
>The events at the Friendship Games.
>He must be refering to what happened there, you thought. When Twilight...
>"Twilight!"

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

>You turned over, to look at him, breathing hard.
>"I said nothing."

YOU SAID TWILIGHT.

>"I was just thinking how bad of a vampire novel this book is."

He didn't even say something, when he lifted you up again.

HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE ONE WHO FOUND THE CRYSTAL HEART? he asked you drily, his tendrils wrapping around your head.

>"Didn't you tell me just a minute about her."

... YOU ARE AWARE, THAT WHILE I CAN'T KILL YOU, I CAN STILL MAKE YOU SUFFER IN HERE, ARE YOU?

>"Try your best, Edge-Lord."
>The next thing you felt was how his tendrils squashed your head, instantly killing you.
>At least in your dreams.
>>
>still no stories anywhere about Sombra's slave army

I'm very disappointed with this fandom.
>>
>>25637684
Disappointed when the green changed arcs from the harem to whatever the fuck this is t.b.h.
>>
>>25637924
>because constant sex after sex after sex will never get old
>>
>>25637999
Hasnt gotten old yet and is at least eye-catching
To be fair, this new green just comes off as random and scattered

Really, this guy is awful at dialogue but surprisingly effective at writing induction bits and to a lesser degree the actual sexing
>>
>>25638091
I think he's doing a good job. Better than me and my greens I did
>>
>>25638091
Ouch.
Can only say I am trying, but obviously failing at it.

The only thing I can say to calm perhaps people down is, I am shocked myself that this Sombra backstory thing turns out THAT long.
I wanted to see how I can do in a more normal style (supposedly bad) while trying to combine somehow both universes. And already it turns out longer than the fucking Applejack arc.

I am shocked and disappointed in myself in that regard and try to wrap this up by now.
Will still be a long chain of posts till it ends, but most of the content has been writen out already.

After that shit we just get back to write more normal corruption and then I am willing to take requests in who to get next in shorter drabbles.

Sorry.

Still, thanks for the feedback
>>
took four days, but someone finally did Sombra soldier art. And it is glorious

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/31626/animals_only-black_hair-blue_hair-cape-femsub-from
>>
To satisfy the need for Sombra soldier stuff, some short idea I had based on the pic I linked

>Your name is Soarin.
>Two years ago you and your friends were part of the Wonderbolts, Equestria's most elite group of pegasi soldiers.
>Well, at least that's what it said on the paper.
>Truth be told, while the Wonderbolts were originally created as a special elite bataillon for sky battle, fighting against dragons, griffins and other enemies of Equestria of old, they had lost their importance over the centuries.
>The result of Princess Celestia's prosper rule, in which friendship and harmony with the other nations dominated, making military forces only a bare necessity against the few magical forces that would still arise once in a while.
>As such, while you were officially a lieutenant of your nation' air force, you and your teammates were better known only as Equestria's most elite pegasi stuntflyers, entertaining masses all over the land with your shows and living the life of a celebrity.

>That was until the war began.
>Two years ago, the legendary Crystal Empire reemerged in the far north of Equestria and with it one of Equestria's most evil tyrants in history: King Sombra.
>Although Princess Celestia had send out her own niece, the beloved and powerful alicorn Princess Cadance, in order to prevent his return, her attempts in stoping him failed.
>Princess Cadance and her husband Shining Armor both fell within three days and with them the empire.
>And Sombra did not lose any time to make sure, that his second reign would last longer than his first one.
>>
>>25643132

>It was a shock to everypone in Equestria and to the princesses themselves when news of the empire having fallen reached them.
>But it was an even bigger shock when they heard what Sombra had done.
>Instead of putting his subjects on chains and using his powers of manipulation to turn them into apathic husks as he did once before, he relied on far more sinister, mind altering magic.
>Spells so ancient, even Celestia herself was incapable to discover their origin.
>Equestria became aware of said power, when within two weeks after he reclaimed his throne, a small bataillon of his soldiers attacked a small place known as Equal Town.
>The town only had around 60 residents, of which only four somehow managed to escape.
>They would report that one day a group of dark armored ponies had come to town.
>Not reacting to the welcomings of the town's citizens, they suddenly started to attack everyone.
>Beating up mares and stallions, using magic and brute force to tear down the doors of everypony's home.
>the residents tried to fight back, but for reasons they explained were connected to their cutie marks, they were just too weak to do so.
>They had to witness how one of their friends after another got captured or tackled to the ground.
>When the guards asked if the soldiers killed their prisoners, one of the ponies, a mare by the name of Sugar Belle started to cry and said no. They did something worse.

>She told the guards, that she witnesed how two soldier would hold her friend Double Diamond down to the ground, while a third one would use his unicorn magic to let a helmet as he wore it emerge out of nowhere.
>Double Diamond would struggle under their hooves, curse at them and tell them to go to Tartarus, when the soldier ut the helmet over his head.
>And just like that, Double Diamond stopped resisting or shouting.
>It was as if someone had switched him off that very instant.
>>
>>25643147
>The soldiers moved away and then, as sudden as he stopped moving, Double Diamond stood up again.
>But Sugar Belle knew that instant, that what rose up there was not her friend anymore.
>It moved in stiff motions, breathing heavily and the eyeslits of the helmet emited a saphiric glow.
>Next thing she knew, he turned her head towards the house she hid in and signaled the other soldiers to look over there.
>She barely managed to escape through a back door and through the streets out of town, together with the other three.
>And everywhere she looked when running, she saw the same thing happening that occured with her friend.
>Ponies in the streets and in houses got attacked and helmets forced on them, turning them into mindless soldiers.
>Even the mayor, Starlight Glimmer, fell to their power.
>Sugar Belle would never forget how she saw in the corner of her eye how the mare had been turned into one of the soldiers.
>Cause unlike the other ponies, who at least tried to resists, she, with a broken smile and tears on her face, willingly put the helmet of a fallen soldier on, murmuring something about true equality and that now she would also be free.
>>
>>25643157
>Despite Celestia's attempts to keep said story locked down, soon the newspaper would learn about it.
>King Sombra had not onyl taken over the Crystal Empire and as such could partly manipulate the magic flow of the nation in itself, he had also created an army of zombie soldiers.
>Zombies, created out of his own subjects and anypony that fell victims to their power.
>And Equal Town was just the start.
>Soon reports from all over the north and west emerged, about his dark troops marching into cities and turning everyone they came across in one of their own.
>Sombra didn't just win territory with every day, but his army also grew in number, while Equestria's population shrunk.
>the worst thing though, as Princess Celestia herself would find out when she forced to fight against her own brainwashed nice at the siege of Baltimare, was that there was no way to succesfully revert the process.
>If you ended up with a helmet on your head, it did something to you that corrupted you to the very core.
>It eat up on part of your individuality and turned you into part of some sort of collective consciousness, controled by Sombra himself.
>Something you could not escape, even if your helmet got damaged or kicked off.
>You would be separated from the consciousness, but all that did was that it drove you in part insane.
>You would be partly you, but mostly still a mindless drone, begging for orders and the voice of your master and comrades.
>Celestia and her archmages, including a young mare by the name of Twilight Sparkle, would try everything they knew to find a cure, but without the original spell as basis to work with, it was hopeless
>As such, Celestia herself had to do one of the hardest things she had ever done since banishing her sister to the moon and killed her own niece, being chained up on a table and shouting obscenities like a mad mare, in an act of mercy.
>>
>>25643169

>It was as if someone had opened the box of Pondora and unleashed an all consuming plague over this world, that would not stop until even the last pony had joined the horde of the mad king.

>Equestria was turned over night from a beacon of harmony into a nation on the brink of survival, with Celestia being the one trying to lead it away from the abyss that was Sobra's reign
>Your priviliges as Wonderbolt got revoked and you were ordered to fight as part of the military against the oncoming storm.
>You wouldn't have had it any other way.
>Cause while you certainly enjoyed free pies and the adoration of your fans, this was more important.
>The well being of everypony you loved depended on you and your comrades.
>Over the last two years, you and your friends fought in many important battles against Sombra's troops.
>You also lost many friends and fellow soldierssuch as Fleetfoot or Wind Rider, the later one having returned out of retirement, only to be one of the first who fell at an attempted attack on Cloudsdale.
>Their ranks would be filled in by other pegasi, which mostly consisted of former Wonderbolt recruits and some brave volunteers, ready to do their duty for country and princess.
>One of them e.g. was Rainbow Dash, a young mare from Cloudsdale who in the few periods of peace you experienced between the next battle, has always told you about her marefriend Fluttershy and how she was going to live together with her when this war would finally end.
>She also proved herself quite the fighter, willing to do anything to save another pony.
>Even if that meant to lose a wing when attacking Captain Shining Armor himself, just to save the life of your now marefriend and former Wonderbolt Captain, Spitfire.
>>
>>25643252
And today was the day the three of you would fight in one of the most important battles of the war.
>After months of preparations, you and many other pegasi as well as a large squad of guards are led into battle by Celestia herself, against Sombra at the borders of the Crystal Empire.
>Today, the last battle in the war has begun.
>And so far you were managing to hold up rather well.
>While Rainbow Dash and Spitfire were battling on the ground, supported by some of the strongest earth ponies in the army, you were aiming for Sombra himself, standing on a cliff he had summoned with his magic.
>Like all the other soldiers in your bataillon, you were armed with an anti magic granade.
>An invention by Twilight Sparkle herself, capable to weaken or in the best case, destroy the magic field of any being it hit.
>If one of these babies hit Sombra directly, it would cause a chain reaction in his system, destroying his magic to the core and -seeing how he was a creature of ure dark magic in itself- destroy him at the spot.
>But first, you needed to get a direct hit.
>Which was easier said than done, cause the granade's effect could still be prevented if someone summoned a strong enough forcefield on whcih the granade would explode instead.
>But you had to do this. You had to hit him. For Equestri...
>At this moment, you got hit in the air by a unicorn's graze shot.
>Hitting your left wing, you screamed in pain as you lost control of your flight.
>Losing height, you brace yourself for a hard landing.
>You can feel at least one rip break, as you hit the thick snow under you.
>Confused by the pain of your landing, you try to get up, but to no avail.
>A few feet away, you can see Spitfire fighting against some soldiers.
>When she sees you, her eyes suddenly widen in shock.
>She yells your name, telling you to watch out, but it is to late.
>The last thing you feel before everything goes dark is hard metal hitting your skull and...
>>
>>25643533
(BTW, why Soarin? He actually show sup in the episode)

> You are drone.
>You have always been drone.
>With that knowledge you try to stand up, in order to do what your king commands you.
>At first you have problems complying to your lieges order, as your body hurts.
>But soon the pain is gone.
>Praise to King Sombra, as his magic has healed this worthless vessels body.
>You can hear the voices of your fellow drones on the battlefield fill your head, all of them shouting the glory of your king, ready to give their lives for his cause.
>But stronger than all of their voices, is only the one of your king himself.
>Telling you, that now that you have accepted him as your savior, you had to spread his gospel over this world.
>You then turn around. A couple of feet away you see a pegasus pony staring at you, with tears in her eyes.
>Soarin, she says in a sorrowful voice and you can feel the slightest bit of recognition in the hivemind at the mentioning of this name.
>But that doesn't matter.
>All that matters is, that she is an enemy of the empire.
>Either she joins you, or she dies.
>With that thought, you set your body in motion, ready to fight.
>For the glory of your emperor.
>>
>>25643598
>The voices of many of your fellow drones were forever silenced that day.
>But at the same time, the voices of many new ones have joined your ranks.
>One of them being the yellow mare from earlier.
>When you attacked her, she almost would have succesfully killed you by pulling out a blade from under her wing, attempting to cut you open.
>It was a hard battle, but eventually, you defeated her.
>No. Defeated was the wrong word.
>You saved her.
>You made her see the glory of serving King Sombra
>In doing so, you also learnt her pony name was Spitfire.
>And supposedly, yours had been Soarin.
>Not that it mattered anymore.
>You were both Drone now. Eternal servants to the King.
>And your liege was satisfied.
>Cause you had done a good job.
>Today, you had brought Celestia to fall.
>The Princess of the Sun had finally been slain by none other than your master himself.
>The moment he put one of his helmets on her, you could feel all your fellow drones all over the land neigh in eternal bliss, as their enemy turned into one of them.
>You yourself neighed in pride, knowing that you had part in bringing her down.
>>
>>25643698

>Something, your master was aware of.
>To reward you and the others for your services, he allowed you to endulge in primal debauchery, all in his name.
>Grabing after the first drone you could find, you were surprised when it turned out to be the one formerly known as Spitfire.
>Accepting you as her partner, she readied herself, spreading her hindlegs while stucking her forelegs with all might in the ground for balance.
>And now you were blissfully and mindlessly pounding in and out of her, feeling the flesh of her marehood tighten up around you.
>But not just hers.
>Thanks to your shared consciousness, you could feel the flesh of every converted, female drone on the field giving your tool the same kind of pleasure, this drone did.
>It was/is bliss.
>Losing yourself in the voices of the hive mind, you let instincts take over your body, as you take the drone under you in the name of your emperor.
>The emperor, whose voice just gave you one more order you were willing to follow obediently:
BREED!
>And you would. you would breed the drone under you.
>You would pound her for hours and make her cum time and time again.
>She would share her orgasms with all the other voices in your head and in return experience theirs.
>Until finally, you would unload your cum inside of her, impregnating her and secure this way, the survival of your kind.
>Today ou would make sure, that you and this other drone would create new life.
>A life that would be born in a world, where everything was one in King Sombra.

The end.
>>
>>25633630
Okay after meandering about like a chicken without a head in regards to Human Starlight's character (also in regards to how goddamn slow I am) I think I know exactly what I want to do with her and Sunburst now.
As well as what I want to do with the owner of the eventual pathos device and the private detective mentioned in Anon's last section
The final list of main characters that won't be one offs to be logos'd, ethos'd, or pathos'd into being sluts/slaves: Anon, Femanon, Starlight Glimmer, Sunburst, Human Sunset, Pone Sunset, Lyra, Bon Bon, and Discord.
I think I might end up trying to juggle too many characters and motivations for a stupid greentext that shouldn't be taken too seriously and is meant to get people off.
Updates should, SHOULD, come in faster now that I have a clear idea what I want to do with the story and not just making shit up as I go.
At least I hope they do even I am pissed off at myself at the 20 hours between updates.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
bump
>>
File: large.png (444 KB, 594x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
444 KB, 594x1024
>>
Anyone can recommend some good MC stories or art?
>>
File: Kaa.jpg (118 KB, 1280x897) Image search: [Google]
Kaa.jpg
118 KB, 1280x897
>>
>>25647040
rolling for bump
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.