[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I need a new gum dumpster anon >open your mouth and no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>I need a new gum dumpster anon
>open your mouth and no swallowing
>>
>>25604912
I'll be your gum dumpster if you be my cum dumpster.
>>
>>25604912
That's pretty kinky in a fun, innocent way, actually.
>>
>>25604957
Is that even possible?
>>
>>25605009
Like it's something you would do on the playground. The girl with a crush on you wants you to chew her used gum. Nothing blatantly sexual, but the undertones are there.
>>
>>25604912
>You will never oblige
>The moment it's in your mouth you will never immediately spit it into her hair as revenge
>>
>>25604935
>this
yes please

>tmw you will never have an always dtf Vinyl as your marefriend
>>
>>25604912
>Vinyl's offer gave you a strange mix of disgust and arousal.
>Despite your mind screaming no, you felt your mouth opening, a blush quickly spreading on your cheeks.
>The sight makes Vinyl raise and her eyebrows and smirk.
>"Really, dude? Heh, what a slut."
>Those words hit you hard.
>The DJ's grin has turned into a full blown smug grin as she confidently saunters over to you.
>"And now you're MY slut~"
>Vinyl opens her own mouth, strings of saliva connecting her lips, and sticks out her tongue, the wadded up ball of chewing gum resting on the tip.
>You bend down so she can position herself over you and let the wad fall into your waiting maw.
>Vinyl closed your jaw shut with her hoof.
The gum tasted as you would expect, slightly bitter with a slippery texture.
>"Now you may chew on it, but no spitting it out until I allow you, got it?"
>Slowly nod your head yes.
>She pats your head.
>"Good boy. Now then, I'll be back a bit later to visit my dumpster slut. Have fun!"
>Her tail playful swats your face as she turns to leave, leaving you sitting on the ground rubbing the used wad over the roof of your mouth and teeth.
>>
>>25604912
>and no swallowing

Well obviously.
I mean, didn't everybody's mom warn them against doing that?
>>
>>25605549
More now write fag
>>
>>25605564
I always swallow my gum.
>>
>>25604912
>>25605009
>>25605149
During middle school we were playing some stupid-ass truth or dare bullshit and the hottest girl in the fucking class was dared to do this. It was glorious, imagine a french kiss(i.e. tongue-rape) but with the added bonus of free but used gum.
>>
IWTGIRD
>>
>>25606390
I've seen some weird stuff on this board but my oh my this is just too far
>>
bumping for Vinyl sex
>>
File: 1448869814256.png (27 KB, 136x185) Image search: [Google]
1448869814256.png
27 KB, 136x185
>>25604912
>Posting Le Dubstep pony
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.