[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was on /trash/ and there was a horsefucker losing his shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1.gif (535 KB, 304x367) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
535 KB, 304x367
So I was on /trash/ and there was a horsefucker losing his shit because the finale "ruined Starlight's character"?
Is this a common sentiment? If so, literally WHY? She was a fucking nothing character beforehand, there wasn't anything to ruin. Explaining her motives and backstory was the only thing that made her remotely salvageable tbqh familia.
>>
>/trash/

there is the problem
>>
trash.... what /b/ was back in '04.

Seriously, the autist's thread is on trash for a reason. Best ignore it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>25602717
>/trash/
>>
>>25602717
He meant it ruined his headcanon. Also, it made her unavailable because she'd touched hooves with a colt before, and was therefore impure.
>>
>>25602717
>I was on /trash and someone was being autistic
Shocker.
>>
>>25602790
>it made her unavailable because she'd touched hooves with a colt before, and was therefore impure.

wtf kind of sharia shit is that
>>
>>25602790
It's his own fault for thinking a fucking commie could be pure in the first place.
>>
Get the fuck out of NEWS. It's basically /pol/ for liberals.
>>
>>25602790
Waifufags in a nutshell.
>>
>>25602941
So our very own /leftypol/ huh?
>>
>>25602717
>She was a fucking nothing character beforehand
Yup.
But people have been building up fanon, ideas and expectations for months, and the show didn't live up to that. But people fail to see that this is essentially their own fault, because they really think the character they grew to see was real. It wasn't.
That's why he's mad. He is unable to differentiate between Starlight in the opening and how he WANTED Starlight to be, and when the finale didn't turn out as he wanted, he believes it fucked with what he thought was in the opening.
>>
>>25602717
>Listening to the opinions of anyone who shamelessly posts on a board called /trash/
If you post on trash it should permanently mark you as a trash poster.
>>
File: 300% triggered.gif (298 KB, 640x742) Image search: [Google]
300% triggered.gif
298 KB, 640x742
>>25602717
>Character being showed as an antagonist being fanatic about a ideology that sees cutie marks as cancer of the world
>Don't hesitate to cut Twilight's speech about friendship
>Even in the defeat, she don't give up and continue to fight
>Instead to be a retard and attack directly, she decides to observe her enemies to better make a plan
>tfw she could have be the character that brings some lessons to Twilight's ideology even in the defeat but instead she will become the new Discord since she is reformed by Deus Ex Machina
How someone is not supposed to be mad?
>>
>>25602717
That was the dumbest thread I have ever seen in my life.
>>25602979
Most likely this.
Plus he hade no real points he just keep typing "REEEEEEEE" and "triggered"
>>
>>25603060
It looked like she was starting to teach Twilight some different points of view in the middle there, when she was talking to the bullies about not being mean to Fluttershy and about not teasing others because they're different.

Twilight momentarily lacked the articulation skills to counter that being different and not getting along are mutually exclusive.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.