[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I ship it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1920x1080
I ship it
>>
>>25602544
I strip it.
>>
>>25602544
If someone writes a story where that fishing rod is Spike's dick, then I'll ship whatever the fuck you want.
>>
File: hidden delights.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
hidden delights.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>25602544
>>
>>25602544

There's a massive wealth of hints and subtle implications for Applejack x Spike (or, as I've taken to calling them, SpikeJack) that seems to have gone of the heads of the "fans". Of course, me and the other three dozen or so TRUE fans have picked up on several of these hints and implications. One such occurrence was the very first episode; notice how Spike seems to be head-over-heels for Rarity but completely disinterested in Applejack. This is a classic case of Freudian displacement: Spike feels a strong, deep, and instinctual impulse and passion to dick Apple in her pussy, but he finds her to be far too similar to Twilight (hard worker, serious, no-nonsense, etc.) and therefore feels the desires to be a strange form of incest for his sister. Thereafter, he transposes these base desires and feelings CONSCIOUSLY onto the pony least like Apple: That spoiled, stuck-up, worthless, narcissistic BITCH known only as "Rarity". His true feelings lie with Apple, but he's repressed those feelings so as to not feel incestuous and thereby immoral.
>>
>>25602544
Me 2
Give good fics.
>>
File: 1390547553151.jpg (183 KB, 582x1024) Image search: [Google]
1390547553151.jpg
183 KB, 582x1024
>>25602544
>>
>>25603191
>And that's how Spike got his wings
>>
File: Spikek.png (80 KB, 428x510) Image search: [Google]
Spikek.png
80 KB, 428x510
>>25603244
>>
>>25603191
>Ya'll should give up on rarity, see she wouldnt be able to buck you into a mess like i can.
>>
MOAR!!!
>>
Kek everyone's so supportive of this but not Sparity
>>
>>25604312
Yeah I'm a little surprised myself. Maybe cause of SAYS?
>>
File: perfectcaptcha.png (406 KB, 401x602) Image search: [Google]
perfectcaptcha.png
406 KB, 401x602
>>25602544
I have 8 episodes til I'm finished with season 5 and since I only watch mlp when I smoke weed ,which I currently have none of, the self-made anticipation to see them is killing me
>>
>>25602544
Anyone got the weaver /ss/ comics handy?
>>
>>25606323
I do know that there's an ongoing humanization of Applespike revolving around being invited to Pinkie's party. Artist escapes my name though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.