[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didnt finish the final ep cuz of the gay ass song they threw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I didnt finish the final ep cuz of the gay ass song they threw in, is this cunt really part of the mane 6 (7?) now?
>>
>>25602331
Yep.
>>
>>25602331
>Gay ass song
Go fuck yourself. The song convey crucial plot points, and cap off episodes.
>>
>>25602331
I believe she's going to be Twilight's student.
>>
>>25602411
I wish I was Twilight's student
>>
>>25602331
post more like this.
>>
>>25602331
>cuz
>gay ass
>foot fetish
Op I'm shaking my head, to be honest right now familius maximus.
>>
>>25602437
You'd be too distracted by her ass to learn and you know it.
>>
>>25602638
What if her ass was my reward for doing a good job?
>>
File: das it mane.jpg (32 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.jpg
32 KB, 533x400
>>25602331
>tfw footfag
>tfw you finally see halfway decent art
>>
>>25602331
She's a support character who's going spend most of her time in Our Town, so we'll likely never see her again.

>People assuming that just because she's their friend means they're adding her to the main cast.
>>
>>25602394

You fuck yourself. The last song of each season has basically been the worst of the season every time.
>>
>>25602638
I'd spend my time fruitlessly trying to seduce Twilight into teaching the class in some very sexy lingerie.
>>
>>25603255
But Mandolin!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.