[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont fucking care if she made up with Twilight and her friends,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: Starlight-Glimmer-Nazi.png (4 MB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
Starlight-Glimmer-Nazi.png
4 MB, 1800x1800
I dont fucking care if she made up with Twilight and her friends, she was a manipulative cunt and doesn't deserve to have any friends! It actually pissed me off to see her forgiven by everyone else, I'd much rather see the ponies from her cult all lined up to give her one punch or buck to the face per pony for all the pain and suffering she must've caused.

inb4: OP had it rough in middle school and doesn't forgive others as easily

What are your thoughts? Does she deserve forgiveness?
>>
Fuck her. Seriously, fuck her. With Discord I could but it; he´s the god on chaos, he works on a different mindset from the rest of mortals and is fulfilling his purpose in the world the same way anypony with a cutie mark would.
But Starlight knew that what se was doing was wrong, she´s a pony and deserves to be judged as one. I only wish she had gotten some punishment before her reformation.
>>
>>25599886
>>25599950
Just like you don't forgive her, your own mistakes wouldn't be forgiven.
>>
>>25600010
Mistakes can be forgiven IF they are made up for. What Starlight did CANNOT be made up for unless she serves some kind of prison sentence but this is a kid's show

Therefore FUCK HER!
>>
>>25600010
Do you know the difference between my mistakes and hers?
I´ve practically enslaved a small population through fear and brainwashing, I´ve never threatened to kill them when they turned against me, I´ve never held someone, a princess and her friends for that matter against their will, I´ve never stalked someone through an entire year and I´ve never been willing to kill millions for revenge.
>>
File: reverend jim jones.gif (89 KB, 380x374) Image search: [Google]
reverend jim jones.gif
89 KB, 380x374
>>25600169
>I´ve practically enslaved a small population through fear and brainwashing
jimmy pls
>>
>>25600048
what did starlight do?
none of the timeline shit really happened in the end, and she already made up for what she did in equal town
>>
File: 1444843062706.png (279 KB, 403x452) Image search: [Google]
1444843062706.png
279 KB, 403x452
>>25601153
Really? You think it made a whole lot of sense that everyone in her old town just instantly made up with her right on the spot? That part pissed me off the most and it defied all logic that everyone she manipulated could just easily forgive her.

Fuck the writers for making friendship seem soooooooo easy
>>
>>25600048

>What Starlight did CANNOT be made up for unless she serves some kind of prison sentence but this is a kid's show

She's already getting friendship lessons from the mane 6. Shipping her off to social rehab isn't gonna do anyone much good.
>>
File: 1434211764754.jpg (190 KB, 784x1019) Image search: [Google]
1434211764754.jpg
190 KB, 784x1019
>>25599886
"America will never fall to Communist invasion!"
>>
>>25601229
the town ponies were already well-off by the time she returned
so there's really nothing starlight could make up for other than being genuinely sorry for manipulating them

let's be honest though, gaining friendship really is quite easy in Equestria, your pic being a crowning example
>>
>>25601230
>gonna do anyone much good.

Really? How about some, idk... Justice for the people she manipulated and held most against their will to join her cult?
>>
File: cute equality horse.gif (637 KB, 300x331) Image search: [Google]
cute equality horse.gif
637 KB, 300x331
>>25599886
You think this face doesn't deserve any friends?
>>
>>25601559
Looks can be deceiving
>>
The ending was a complete 180 and it was pretty jarring. It was worse than sunset shimmers redemption at the end of EG1, where sunset was at least shunned by everyone else except for the mane 6 until her redemption at the end or Rainbow Rocks.

Perhaps time will tell. Then again, no one knew who she was or what she did except for the mane 6 and the people of her town. I think it would have been better if they at least resolved the problem by bringing her to the source and having her meet up with with that sunburst guy and she finds out that he still likes her. It would have been better than "oh, she felt abandoned by her old friend. Let's tell her to make new ones and everything will be fine."
>>
>>25599886
What did you expect from a little girl's show featuring magical pony princess's
>>
File: nameless_one_close.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
nameless_one_close.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
>>25599886
Regret can change the nature of a mare.
>>
>>25599886
She was too good of a villain to reform. Defeating her would've been much more satisfying.
>>
>>25599886
You know, the funny thing is... if she didn't show what happened to her friend in the past, I would've been kinda alright with how it ended.

Have it where she looks at the barren wasteland that she and Twilight went, and realize "I dun fucked up!" instead of "Mommy didn't hug me enough!"
>>
She should have been left in the wasteland
>>
>>25599886
Watching her manipulate and cast magic so easily just because when others have studied their whole lives and been through the grinder makes me want to see her get beaten and have her horn broken.
>>
>>25599886
Yes, she deserves a chance to make up for her actions. However, I'd rather those be done in S6 episodes over a song at the end of the finale showing her getting along with everyone in summary.
>>
>>25602539

Somehow, you missed the whole "I've been studying for years!" bit in the S5 opener, right?

That and stalking Twilight the entire time afterwards.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.