[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Anon! I'm back from Hawaii! and Look what I got! The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10
File: Hulashy.png (163 KB, 300x550) Image search: [Google]
Hulashy.png
163 KB, 300x550
"Anon! I'm back from Hawaii! and Look what I got! The natives call it a Lai, It's supposed to be a great honor in their culture! I'm so excited I just can't wait to tell everyone at school I got laid!"
>>
>>25596617
Oh I get it. LAIed.
>>
File: 1447430535551.jpg (39 KB, 585x398) Image search: [Google]
1447430535551.jpg
39 KB, 585x398
>>25596617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMPU9xmRCf0
>>
>>25596627
yah, that was the Joke.

So proud of you, you got it all by yourself!
>>
File: pikachu wants to raff.jpg (42 KB, 634x634) Image search: [Google]
pikachu wants to raff.jpg
42 KB, 634x634
>>25596617
Fuck you OP, Im not laughing.

>>25596666
Nice quads tbhfam
>>
>>25596666
Nice quads
>>
>>25596617
>"Oh Anon, y-you should've seen me, t-those oily strong young polynesian men really got me to break out of my shell!"
>"A-and my bikini top.."
>>
>>25596780
>Hawaiians made her take her top off because it was tradition.
>>
>>25596780
green when?
>>
>>25596780
>"It's t-tradition?"
"Of course Miss Fluttershy. We Hawaiians take off our cloths as a sign of respect for welcoming new people to our culture and ways."
>"Oh, oh well if it's tradition..."
>fluttershy's shaky hands proceed to work by themselves, carefully pulling apart the thin strads of her bikini top.
"Allow me."
>You step behind Fluttershy and confidently slip off I didn't have any jobs on so I went in, but Jay never put the hours on so I'm chasing him for that.
>>
>>25596617
Oh shoots cuz.
>>
>>25597087
Liberty Prime? is that you?
>>
>>25596617
You smile at her with a false grin.

Let her have this Anon. Just this one time.

The poor girl was so sheltered, that even a trip to Party City was like a vacation to her.
>>
>>25597158
>Fluttershy runs off and tells Rarity she got laid.
>Rairty flips the fuck out.
>>
>>25597194
>>25597158

"Oh Rarity! you should have come to Hawaii with me! You would have been so proud to watch me get laid!"
>Rarity's smile suddenly vaporized into one of shock and horror.
"Oh my! Fluttershy! Why would I be proud! and why would I want to see that!"
>Fluttershy got a slightly confused look, yet the sparkle of excitement still alive in her eyes.
"You're always telling me I should have a little more fun and not be so shy all the time."
>Rarity's face went from shock and horror to guilt.
"Darling, t-that's not what I meant, I meant you should talk to more people and get to know them, broaden your horizon a bit, have fun...not do...that...at the first chance you get."
>Fluttershy was now completely confused.
"But I did exactly what you said, In Hawaii I talked to people, they were really nice, and then I got laid...oh, you should have seen it when they put all of their things around my head, it was magical! I've never experienced anything more invigorating!"
>Rarity became sickened.
"They? T-things? Oh...dear."
>With that Rarity charged off to the restroom.
>Fluttershy was extremely confused, but still excited as she headed to her first class of the day.
>>
File: 1448710810495.gif (170 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1448710810495.gif
170 KB, 375x375
>>25597523
>>
>>25597523
I can do more, it will likely be reactions and other simmilar situations.

but if it's wanted I can do more.
>>
>>25597944
moor
>>
>>25597944
Oh god please do
>>
>>25597523
>Fluttershy was almost bubbling with excitement, as the spring in her step indicated, she skipped into her next class and gingerly sat down in her seat next to Rainbow Dash.
>Rainbow Dash turned to Fluttershy and flashed her a friendly smile.
"What's got you so happy Fluttershy? I've never seen you so...energetic...something cool happen over spring break?"
>Fluttershy had a grin plastered on her face, and her legs were wobbling with excitement...she almost seemed more like Pinkie Pie than Fluttershy at the moment.
"Oh, you'll hear in a bit!"
>With that Fluttershy turned her head towards the front, grin still beaming from her face.
>The energy radiating from Fluttershy was almost palpable.
>Just then, the bell rang and Ms. Cheerilee stood up.
"Welcome back from Spring break class! I hope you guys did something fun, anyone want to share a story?"
>Fluttershy really wanted to speak...but her usual shy nature kept her from being decisive about raising her hand, so someone else was called on first, but Fluttershy took this time to organize her thoughts.
>One of the students went on about how he went to a theme park for a minute or two, and the moment he was done Fluttershy's hand shot up.
"Oh! Fluttershy, we never get to hear from you often, so It must be exciting!"
>Ms. Cheerilee beamed with anticipation.
>>
File: 1447447451951.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447447451951.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
>>25598301
Holy shit yes
>>
>>25598301
>Fluttershy stood up and looked at the floor for a moment.
>her face began to flush a bright pink, but she wanted to share her excitement.
"Well...umm...over spring break I went to Hawaii...a-and I met some of the n-native people there, I h-had alot of fun and I...umm... got laid by the whole village there...a-as a part of their tradition, w-which means they umm...put them around my head..."
>Fluttershy trailed off, but made a bashful smile at Cherrilee to indicate she was finished, who stood, mouth agape at what she had just heard.
>The class was as silent as a funeral hall until Flash Sentry spoke up from the back of the class
"D-dude..."
>Ms. Cheerilee began to speak.
"Oh my...oh my god...I'll be right back."
>Ms. Cheerilee left the room, as the door clicked shut behind her the entire class stayed silent, as Fluttershy sat back in her seat and put her head down.
>Rainbow Dash's mouth hung open, soon, the class began to whisper amongst themselves.
>Soon Cheerilee returned and the lesson went on as normally as it could have, Fluttershy just sat and wept, head on her desk, covered by her arms.
>Why did they react like that? She had fun, and that was the point...She got more upset at the thought that no one even cared about something she thought was so special...not even one of her good friends?
>A cold, dark feeling of loneliness crept over her, the once exciting day had turned into a miserable experience.
>After some time of having her head down and listening to the awkward droning of Ms. Cheerilee and the hushed whispers of her classmates, the bell rang, signaling for her to go to her next class.
>She stood up and trudged to her next class, not even an hour ago she was excited about every moment of today, now she just wanted to go home and cry.
>>
>>25598590
Amazing
>>
>>25598590
At least make someone give her an explanation
>>
>>25598748
Or continue with her parents. Can't wait to see their reaction when they hear that their daughter -got laid-.
>>
>>25598748
There will be.

just not yet, it needs to get a bit out of hand first.
>>
>>25597063
>that last sentence

I came.
>>
>>25598780
It literally doesnt even grammar. Not one grammar.
>>
>>25598767
>Implying her parents didn't go with her on a vacation and -got laid- themselves.
>>
>>25598851
Grammar is a bitch, all she does is have Alzheimers and complain that I don't see her enough.
>>
>>25598590
>The next class passed by the same, Fluttershy went inside, found her seat, and slumped down, head on her desk.
>Once third period rolled around, Fluttershy did the same as she did in the previous class.
>In this class, however, Applejack sat right next to her at a small 4 person table.
"What's wrong Sugarcube?"
>Fluttershy didn't respond.
"C'mon, whatever it is ah'm sure ah can help you."
>Fluttershy peeked one eye out from her arms and quickly put her head back down.
>Applejack eased off her prodding and began to do her work.
>A few minutes passed before the intercom buzzed.
"Fluttershy to the Principals office."
>An electrical pulse of fear ran down Fluttershy's spine.
>What did She do? Was it something to do with Ms. Cheerilee leaving earlier?
>These questions would have to be answered in Principal Celestia's office.
>Fluttershy got up from her chair, grabbed her things, and headed out the door to the office.
>It felt like a walk of shame, all of her anxiety about the day's...unexpected reception... flooded in, leaving her in a state of chaos.
>Eventually, she got to Principal Celestia's office, and carefully opened the door.
"U-umm....y-you wanted to see me Principal Celestia?"
>The door creaked open to reveal a second person in the room, a younger woman with glasses.
"Yes I did, please have a seat."
>Fluttershy sat down carefully.
"Fluttershy, this is Psycho Therapy, she's a Therapist."
>Fluttershy looked at the woman who was seated next to Principal Celestia's desk, confusion on her face.
"Ms Cheerilee came down here first period and told me about your...incident...in Hawaii over spring break, and as soon as I heard I knew who I needed to call...most young women never even speak about something like what you went through, it took a lot of courage to tell someone, especially the entire class, but we want you to know that we're here for you, Ms. Therapy will set up a schedule and get to know you today, and then you may return to class."
>>
>>25598862
Well done Anon, that was clever. You get a gold star.
>>
>>25596617
"Cute. Good to have you back, see ya!"
>>
>>25596617

You fucking faggot

Many lels were had, but it seemed sort of forced to me that you had to misspell lei just for the joke
>>
>>25599831
Actually...I thought that's how it was spelled.

would have made the joke regardless of spelling.
>>
>>25599270
>At this point, Fluttershy was entirely confused, and somewhat scared.
>Celestia left the two alone in the room.
>Ms. Therapy quickly began.
"So...Principal Celestia says you openly admitted to being...raped...on your spring break by an entire village in Hawaii to your... entire first period class?"
>Even with Ms. Therapy's delicate voice, the shock was no less surprising to Fluttershy.
>Fluttershy gasped, and her face flushed to a bright red.
"Oh my! No! I didn't say that at all! I've never even...I-I just...we were saying what happened to us over spring break... and I said I went to Hawaii and got laid by the village we were visiting..."
>Fluttershy dug into her backpack and pulled out the lei she got.
"This is what they gave me, the whole village gave everyone in my family one...it's called a lei."
>Ms. Therapy almost started laughing, but contained herself.
"Sweetheart...getting "Laid" is slang for sexual intercourse."
>Fluttershy's already bright red face grew hot, and she began to sweat.
"O-Oh...so that means...I, told everyone I....and Rarity..."
>the tears welled up in her eyes.
"Oh...how could I be so stupid!"
>Ms. Therapy got up and tried to console Fluttershy.
"It's not your fault...you didn't know, honest mistake...now, why don't you go to lunch and try to clear this whole misunderstanding up?"
>Fluttershy looked up and smiled.
>She wiped her eyes, grabbed her stuff and headed out the door and down the hall for lunch...she had to clear this up with her friends...and hopefully the student body.

Anyone still interested? Or did I fuck it up?
>>
>>25599889
Continue
>>
>>25599889
You fucked it up but continue regardless.
>>
>>25600084
Care to explain how I fucked it up?
>>
>>25599410
>Letting Fluttershy tell people she got laid when that will just make her looks like a slut.
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>25600112
no
>>
>>25600348
well fuck you then, I can't ever get better then.
>>
>>25599889
>Fluttershy walked down the hallway and opened the door to the lunch room.
>When she stepped in, much of the roar dimmed to whispers, so, instead of getting lunch, she made a Beeline to her friends' table and sat down, all of whom stared at her.
>Fluttershy looked about the table.
"I really really messed up."
>Rarity was the first to chime in.
"O-oh...well...I wouldn't say that...I, uhh."
>Rainbow Dash quickly cut Rarity off.
"Yeah you did."
>Fluttershy Dug through her backpack and pulled out the garland.
"No...I messed up because I went to Hawaii and I got a Lei...one of these...and I thought it was so nice...but I didn't know that laid meant...well...you know, and I told everyone about it..."
>Rainbow Dash burst into laughter
>Rarity breathed a sigh of relief.
"Oh, dear, I thought I had influenced you to be...loose...I felt so awful about it."
>Applejack then piped up.
"That's what this was about? Ah've spent the past hour tryin'a figure out what your problem was...Well, it'll be alright Sugarcube, we'll help you clear this up."
>Rarity and Rainbow Dash, who was still snickering, nodded in agreement.
>The other's also agreed.
>Sunset Shimmer, who was sitting quietly, decided to speak.
"So you told everyone you got laid by an entire village?"
>as Fluttershy nodded, Sunset began to chuckle.

Tl;Dr: Fluttershy is a slut.
>>
File: 1438901115630.jpg (116 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1438901115630.jpg
116 KB, 500x333
>>25598590
I kekked so hard, 10/10 anon
>>
>>25600949
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
>>
>>25600775
I wonder if Anon is going to get shit for letting her continue the day like that, or does he not matter anymore?
>>
>>25601034
I know anon was a part of the original prompt, and one of the posts my story replied to.

but Anon isn't in the story.

and the story is done, unless you want the drawn out/rushed process of Fluttershy telling everyone that she's not a massive slut, or emotionally scarred from a mass rape.
>>
>>25596617
>lai

I thought it was "lei"...
>>
>>25601074
It is.

I just misspelled it.
>>
>>25601068
>It's done
Oh okay. That's fine then.
>>
>>25601118
Well.

It's kinda hard to end this story properly.

I tried for a less abrupt ending but none of it worked.
>>
>>25601152
If you don't have anymore ideas, don't force yourself to cater to us. It's not like we're paying you.
>>
>>25601246
Oh I'm not.

I'm just saying.

it's either this or droning on and on about fixing the drama.

it was meant to be funny, and it was, but a simmilar joke more than twice is too much, so I wrapped it up.
>>
>>25596617
It's "lei" stupid.
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (18 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.jpg
18 KB, 410x410
>>25601279
Princess Lei?
>>
>>25601279
As I've been told.

I apologize, I misspelled it.
>>
>>25600358
is someone a little rectum rumbled :^)
>>
>>25601682
Yeah, kinda.
>>
File: ANON DID A STUPID.gif (535 KB, 304x367) Image search: [Google]
ANON DID A STUPID.gif
535 KB, 304x367
>>25596627
>>25596708
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.