[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tree Hugger Thread - Holy Shit the Board Got Fast Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 67
File: header2.png (571 KB, 1280x978) Image search: [Google]
header2.png
571 KB, 1280x978
Welcome to the Tree Hugger appreciation thread!
Post pics, green, etc here.

Previous thread:
>>25505467

>Green:
Cute Date With Tree Hugger:
http://pastebin.com/6fLzQX3c
Stoner Pone Threesome:
http://pastebin.com/XFXY4zbx
Weed Pone Story:
http://pastebin.com/vDwdTiLW
Hilltop, Dreary:
http://pastebin.com/rutJg8Lq
Tree Hugger X Anon Guard (In Progress):
http://pastebin.com/VCGEsx3U
Tree Hugger vs Anon in: Adventures of Philosophy! Or, Anon Joins a Commune:
http://pastebin.com/TDZc2rRU
>>
Didnt notice it dying while I was working. Damn.
>>
Shoulda expected the season finale.
>>
>>25596739
Indeed. Also, will get more green today. I have other shit to do, but I'll have more by tonight.
>>
File: Violent Butt Bump.png (73 KB, 1389x1200) Image search: [Google]
Violent Butt Bump.png
73 KB, 1389x1200
>>
File: 1448681599618.png (286 KB, 537x589) Image search: [Google]
1448681599618.png
286 KB, 537x589
Have you given off good vibes today?
>>
>>25599244
Indeed I have. Been chilling for the whole day. How about you?
>>
>>25599244
That's a rare Hugger
>>
File: Having fun.gif (3 MB, 660x430) Image search: [Google]
Having fun.gif
3 MB, 660x430
>>25599652
Suck a dick, fagnigger.
>>
File: 1431907160042.png (295 KB, 900x530) Image search: [Google]
1431907160042.png
295 KB, 900x530
>>25599652
>>25599711
>>
File: Tree Hugger meditating.png (1 MB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
Tree Hugger meditating.png
1 MB, 636x900
>>
File: [cute hippie horse noises].gif (2 MB, 545x593) Image search: [Google]
[cute hippie horse noises].gif
2 MB, 545x593
>>
File: Nothing can stop the love.png (2 MB, 1100x1700) Image search: [Google]
Nothing can stop the love.png
2 MB, 1100x1700
>>
File: Flutter Hugger.png (242 KB, 1024x743) Image search: [Google]
Flutter Hugger.png
242 KB, 1024x743
Just gonna dump my story. Its still WIP, but enjoy!
>>
“Finally...”
>Opening the door to your office, you sluggishly scuffle inside and throw your heavy winter jacket onto a nearby chair before you listlessly approach your desk.
>Today was exhausting to say the least and it is far from over.
>Your gaze falls on the somewhat huge stack of unfinished paperwork, blank reports and unsorted documents.
>Paper warfare... Your favourite.
>With a quiet groan you sit down and give the papery pile a quick look-over.
“Hmm...”
>It seems that it mostly consists of simple reports you just have to fill out and then sort. So you should be done relatively quickly.
>Luckily.
>Yawning, you consult the clock on your wall and have to assess that it is already a quarter past five.
>If you don't hurry up and begin immediately, it will be well after sunset before you are able to leave this damned office.
>So you grab your favourite pen and the topmost sheet of paper and get down to work.
“Lets see...”
>You are Anon.
“Case number two thousand and thirty eight. Culprit's name... Carrot Top...”
>Human, amateur chef, part time alcoholic and proud member of Ponyville's guard unit.
“Age... twenty four. Colour of coat... Light yellow. Colour of mane and tail... Bright Orange. Cutie mark... Three carrots.”
>And you love your job.
“Name of offence... Unarmed assault. Okay... Detailed description of events... Fuck this shit.”
>Usually.
“Towards four o'clock in the afternoon we received several reports that two mares were in a verbal conflict at the market place over the last...”, you groan, “Bushel of apples.”
>You love doing all the actual guard stuff, like patrolling, standing sentinel over whatever event happens to take place in town and warding off the occasional bandit raid or timberwolf attack.
“Which quickly escalated after the culprit began to insult the victim.”
>But this... You despise this.
>Even if the next part is kinda funny... Should you include this?
>>
>>25602209
“Hmm...”
>It's not really appropriate for a report though...
>Eh, why not.
>It's not like that anyone will ever read this again.
>At least not any time soon.
“She whipped the bushel out of the victims hooves, paid the sales pony and then proceeded to walk away. Thereupon the victim accused the culprit of only buying the apples so that she can shove them into her coltfriendless cun-... Vagina.”
>Heh. Sometimes paperwork can be fun.
>But sadly this is only seldom the case...
>Sighing deeply, you stretch yourself and check your cup's contents.
>Some cold coffee from this morning is still left in it... You normally aren't down on it, but the coffee here is warm already shit and could be classified as literal poison when cold.
>Better get a fresh cup and then continue with your work.
>...
>One hour has passed and you managed to get roughly a third of the stack done.
>You should at least do half of it before you go home or you risk your free weekend.
>And you have a few things planned on it... Mostly sleeping in and getting pleasantly drunk with one of your friends.
>Well... Friends. You honestly only have two real ones.
>But not because you are a human, oh no.
>There is another one living here and the ponies like him well enough.
>He goes by the name of Mous and lives for quite a bit longer than you here in this lovely town.
>Coincidentally he and his marefriend Rainbow Dash, part of the elements of harmony and self-proclaimed most awesomest pegasus alive, are the aforementioned friends of yours.
>It's not like you didn't try to make some more, but...
>Most ponies are not too keen on your rugged looks, gallows humour and tendency to solve problems with force.
>Relics of your past here in Equestria..
>Unlike your friend who got integrated into the pony society the nice way, due to the fact that he appeared right in the outskirts of Ponyville, you had the immense luck to materialise in the jerkwater town of Tirek's Crossing somewhere in the eastern swamps.
>>
>>25602225
>What happened there is a story you like to keep to yourself and would love to forget sometimes, but it also made you the man you are today.
>The details don't... really matter. At least not any more. What matters is that you ended up in some mercenary corps after quite some trouble and then spent the next three years of your life as a blade for hire.
>A path which led you to Ponyville where you met Mous and promptly abandoned your mess mates after he proposed you to stay with him here.
> For some time you lived with him and Rainbow until you got hired as a guard thanks to your combat experience and bought yourself your own abode from your first pay.
>And the rest is history.
>Good times... At least most of them.
>A sudden knock on your door rips you out of your thoughts.
“Yes?”

>With a quiet creak the door opens and from behind it emerges a well known face.
>It's Soaring Thunder. A colleague and somewhat good acquaintance of yours.
>You wouldn't call him a friend, but you share a few ciders after work with him from to time at the local watering hole and talk about the important things in life like mares, weapons and money.
>Well... You talk about mares that is. He is already married, very happily at that too.
>But that doesn't stop him from throwing his oars in when you talk about the lass that currently occupies your mind.
>The middle aged, dove grey pegasus enters your office and greets you with a tip of his faded red cap and a chipped smile.
>Something he owes to a diamond dog bandit's mace, back when they used to regularly raid Sweet Apple Acres for supplies.
>You... Your unit was able to drive them back most of the times and when they had to retreat for the fifth time in a row without any loot to carry home they hastily left and probably looked for an easier target.
>At least that is what you hope... There are rumours and reports of shadowy figures stalking the town and its outskirts in the dead of the night.
>>
>>25602243
>Preferably you would have pursued them right after they showed signs of leaving, but that decision was not in your range of authority.
>That's a job for the Royal Guard apparently.
>Sadly...
>Anyway.
“Hey Soaring.”, you return his smile and beckon him to come closer, “What can I do for you?”
>”Greetings, Anon. How are you doing? Still working I see?”
>He closes the door behind him and trots to your desk with his signature limp.
>The last gift of a timberwolf to him before it found its end on the blade of Thunder's spear.
>You chuckle and kick a chair out for him.
“Yep. Work never ends, yunno? Especially paperwork.”
>Soaring pushes it back in and shakes his head.
“Huh? You're in a hurry or what?”
>”Kinda... Sorry mate. I just wanted to ask you a favour.”
>A favour?
>That's a rarity.
“Uh... Of course. What is it?”
>The stallion fishes a thin, brown folder out of his saddlebags and throws it on your desk.
>”Could you take over a case for me?”
>In an instant the smile on your face vanishes and a muffled groan escapes your lips as you cross your arms.
“Eh... I don't know. I have a shitload to do myself as you can surely see.”
>”I know, I know! But my wife practically begged me to come home on time for a change. Her dragon of a mother is visiting us and she wants to dine out...”
>He sighs.
>”By Celestia... That mare is a fury I tell you!”
>Snickering, you take a sip of your now lukewarm coffee.
>Meh... Even lukewarm it is unfit for consumption.
>That's why you usually get your caffeine fix from Sugarcube Corner... But today you didn't really have the time since you overslept.
“I feel you, Thunder. Want me to arrest her? I'm sure I can find a reason to warrant that.”
>Thunder bellows a hearty laughter and waves you off.
>”Oh how I would like that! But I fear that would cost me my wife and I have grown quite fond of her over the years.”
>Aww, how sweet.
>>
>>25602251
“Okay. Just hit me up if you change your mind. But still...”
>He snorts and inspects the pile of paperwork on your desk.
>”Yeah, yeah. I gotcha kid. What do you have here?”
“Uhm... Mostly unfinished reports and some other shit that I still have to pigeon hole.”
>”Are the reports from this month?”
>You nod and pull the reports in question out of the stack.
“Yep. The bulk is from that smuggler ring we busted last week and the rest is some minor stuff like theft. “
>With an unbelievable speed he snatches the sheets out of your hand and stashes them away in his saddlebags.
“Hey!”
>”I will tell ya what, kid. If you take over this case for me, I will fill out all these reports for you. I was involved in them anyway so it doesn't matter who fills them out.”
>Closing his bags, he beams you a smile.
>”So whatcha saying? Do we have a deal?”
“I guess... You kinda decided that on your own just now though.”
>”Eh.”, he blows you a raspberry, “Don't be like that. Actually you should be thankful that I freed you from all this boring red tape.”
>Heh. Where he's right, he's right.
>Chuckling, you hold your hand out and he puts his hoof in it to seal the deal.
“We have a deal. Thanks then.”
>”You're welcome and thanks too. You really saved my ass here... My wife would tear me limb from limb if I'm tardy tonight.”
>You retrieve your arm and kill your coffee off before it turns into cold poison.
“What or who is this case about anyhow?”
>”The name's on the folder mate. So use your eyes. But I think you know her already. She's kinda a regular here.”
“A regular, huh?”, you say and take the file into your hands.
>Tree Hugger... Yep, that name rings a bell.
>”Eyyup. Anyway, I'm sure you can handle her. Gotta go now. Thanks again mate.”
“No problem. Greet your bandage clip from me.”
>He chuckles and shoots you a wave before he heads for the door.
>”Will do. Should I send her in on my way out?”
“Who? Your mother-in-law? If she is only half as bad as you told me, better not.”
>>
>>25602266
>”Nah. Tree Hugger, ya dolt.”
“I know, I know Thunder. Please do.”
>”Okay mate. Have a nice evening for me.”
“See ya.”
>”So long, kid.”

>The door closes behind your colleague with the same high pitched creak as before and you decide to have a quick flip through Tree Hugger's file to get an idea why she is even here.
>Something you probably should have asked Thunder before he left, but... Eh...
>Mistakes were made.
>So... Lets see.
“Hmm.”
>Her records reveal nothing too interesting... She is twenty two years old, works in some wildlife preservation organization and lives, judging by the attached picture, a very alternative lifestyle.
>You would say that most ponies do that, but maybe that is just you and your history on earth.
>She seems to have a bit of a drug problem though.
“Possession of Crownroot... Cultivation of Crownroot ... Possession of Burning Desire?”
>Huh? As far as you know the latter is not really an offence.
>Burning Desire is basically just a hardcore aphrodisiac and can be bought in virtually every pharmacy.
>If you have the money of course... That stuff is expensive as hell.
>Not that you ever bought some... But Mous feels the immense need to keep you updated on his sex life whenever he is drunk.
>Including on how he spices it up.
>It's a bit annoying but also makes you kinda jealous.
>How long has it been? Two years? That one gryphon with the kink for blood?
>By god... She loved to sink her talons deeply into your back while she rode you like there was no tomorrow.
>Her screams are something you will never forget... As well as the way she licked your blood of her claws after the two of you were finished.
>What was her name? Swift Claw? Yeah... That sounds familiar.
>It wasn't her real one though, just the alias she chose for her existence as a mercenary.
>Yours was Sundowner. Not exactly imaginative but your customers loved it.
>Made you sound... Strong and deadly.
>>
>>25602286
>Didn't she fall victim to some warlock's spell? Or did she just retire?
>You can't seem too remember.
>Why though?
>...
>Anyway... Those are bygone times. Back to the here and now.
>Maybe she sold it? That's prosecutable when you don't have a license.
>At least you think so.
>Yeah... You are not really as up to date as you should be on the law. You are more the physical problem solver type of guy.
>Okay. So it is safe to assume that...
“Yep.”
>She's here for another drug offence.
>For the possession of Crownroot again. Looks like this mare never learns.
>Meh... Soaring Thunder could really done this himself. Just fine her, thrust the pamphlet about the dangers of drugs into her hooves and then send the mare on her merry way.
>Equestria's laws on drugs are not exactly strict as long as you don't decide to sell them or have a habit of consuming the more dangerous ones like cockatrice bile or Idru grass.
>The former is just highly addicting but the latter has the nasty tendency to turn the ponies who overdose on it into frenzied berserkers who cannot distinguish the ones they love from the nightmares they hallucinate and try to defend themselves from.
>An aftermath of such a trip is not what you or anyone would call a pretty sight... Especially when the addict was an unicorn.
>Magic is both a fascinating and terrifying thing.
>Your old scars begin to hurt...
“Damn.”
>How much did she carry with her anyway?
“Just half a gram... Eh...”
>That's almost nothing. You wouldn't even arrest a pony for that quantity.
>You take a smell at the enclosed paper bag.
>Smells... Savoury, not unlike thyme and rosemary but with a bit more sweetness and a hint of citrus fruits to it.
>Not bad... You wouldn't mind a scented candle that smells like this for your bathroom.
>Putting the bag away again, you take a look at the clock that hangs over your office's door.
>Half past six... Roughly thirty minutes of sunlight left.
>>
>>25602300
>Even with Thunder taking the bulk of your paper warfare out of your hands, you still have quite a bit to sort and file.
>Speaking of time... Where is she?
>She wouldn't dare to ju-
>* knock *
>Phew... There she is.
>For a moment you feared you had to add a pursuit to your to do list.
“Come in!”

>And for the third time on this busy evening your door opens, strangely enough without its signature and annoying creak this time, and a green earth pony mare comes walking through it.
>”Greetings.”
>On a more or less straight course much to your astonishment.
“Miss Hugger, I assume?”
>Most drug convicts don't have the decency to do that and stumble wildly through your office, knocking your poor furniture over and sometimes utterly destroying it.
>”You would be right on that assumption.”, she says and quietly closes the door behind her.
>Not even a slight drawl or stutter. You're impressed.
“Wonderful.”, you beckon her to sit down with a wave of your hand, “I'm guard Anon. Take a seat please.”
>”Gotcha.”
>Tree Hugger takes a moment to admire your office and then begins to sluggishly approach the chair you've pushed out for her.
>Each step of hers is planned and calculated several moment in advance. Probably with the intention of giving you the illusion that she's sober.
>Which she clearly isn't... If her tread didn't give her away already, her red eyes or wildly flickering ears would have done that soon enough.
>Typical signs of a pony who recently consumed quite high amounts of Crownroot.
>But she seems rather confident in her act, so you don't say anything and let her have her fun.
>The harlequin green mare finally reaches the wooden sitting device and awkwardly climbs onto it. That goofy smile she sported all the time never leaving her lips.
>Kinda cute to be honest.
>One of her hooves slip off the smooth, polished surface and she barely saves herself from harshly meeting your office's cold stone floor.
>>
>>25602317
>”Whoa!”
>You sigh and open her file, pretending to read in it so you don't have to witness this tragedy.
>At last she overcomes the perilous climb that is your twelve bit Neighkea chair and lets out a satisfied sigh.
>”Wehew.”, she chortles and wipes bead of sweat from her forehead.
>Lets keep this short and sweet. There is still some red tape just screaming at you to finish it.
“Okay, now that you finally have arrived...”
>A slight blush appears on her cheeks.
“I suppose you know why you're here.”
>She shifts around until she gets into a comfortable sitting position, giggles and then shoots you a wonky nod, causing some of her dreadlocks to fall into her face.
>”Oops.”
>Snickering like a mad mare, she brushes the matted strands of hair out of her field of view.
>”Better... And yeah. I got, like, caught doing something I wasn't supposed to do.”
“Yes... One could put it like this.”, you take the bag of Crownroot from the small pocket in the file's folder and throw it onto the desk.
>It lands right before her and you can see her eyes go wide.
“To be exact we caught you smoking the contents of this bag. And according to our records this isn't the first time we caught you doing this either.”
>Tree Hugger snorts.
>”Well, what can I say... Either I seem to attract you guys like flies or I just suck at hiding.”
>Or it could be her smell...
>Not that she reeks or anything like that, but she is devoid of any artificial fragrances and thus preserved her natural, somewhat horsey, scent.
>Unlike most other ponies who tend to shower or bathe themselves with overly flowery or fruity shampoos, she appears to just use water instead.
>Honestly... You quite like it.
>Reminds you of your times with the corps... No one had the zest nor the money to wash themselves with anything else than water either.
>Almost all of your pay was almost instantly spend on repairs, food that the supply unit didn't provide for free and alcohol, preferably of the hard variety.
>>
>>25602332
>And sometimes on the occasional easy mare.
>But that's not the current topic.
>A stifled chuckle escapes your lips and you close her record, shoving it a bit to the side.
“Well, you wouldn't need to hide if you just would quit your habits. But...”, you lean back and cross your arms behind your head, “I think you heard that sermon several times by now, so I will spare you it and just cut straight to the point.”
>She titters and cocks her head.
>”Righteous~ How much?”
“Given that you only carried about half a gram with you and your past offences are of a similar nature and by far nothing I would call “Threatening to the Equestrian society”...”, you put your last words in air quotes, eliciting a giggle from the mare, “Either... Lets say... Twenty bits and you are free to go.”
>That's pretty much just a symbolic gesture so you have something to write into your report and looks like you have properly done your job.
>Ponies like her are harmless. They just want to be left alone and enjoy their chosen way of relaxation in peace.
>Unlike others, often of a much higher social status than her, who you encountered in your life as a mercenary here in Equestria.
>And as long as they don't do the dangerous and unpredictable stuff or wreck your possessions you are fine with whatever they want to do with their lives.
>You have done far worse, so who are you to judge?
>Also she has a job and doesn't sit on her rump all day and gets high off her aforementioned and, to be frank, very well formed posterior.
>So why unnecessarily bother her?
>”Whoa! Really, dude?”
>She claps her hooves together, marvelling at the sound they made for a moment and then beams you the widest smile you have seen in quite some time.
>”That's like the least amount of dosh anypony has ever fined me for smoking the Crown!”
>>
>>25602349
>Snickering like a filly who just has discovered that Hearth's Warming Eve comes with presents, she opens a small pouch that hangs from her neck and fishes one golden and two silver coins out of it.
>”Here ya go!”
“Thank you.”
>You take the money out of her hooves, open a small wooden box on your desk and throw it into it.
>The moment the coins make contact with the rest of the box's monetary contents, it snaps shut and a bright red number flashes up on it.
>It reads: Four hundred and thirty two.
>That's the current amount of bits that it holds. When it exceeds five hundred you have to submit it to Mayor Mare so she can add the money to Ponyville's funds and finance another stupid project of hers.
>Like the renovation of the town hall that was so desperately needed or the relocation of all blacksmiths and shops that sell materials for the more combat oriented schools of magic into the outskirts of Ponyville so the town is more appealing to tourists.
>To your mind that mare is crazy and just flings away money left and right instead of thinking for a moment what the town really needs
>But ponies somehow voted for her so there is not much that you can do.
>Also she kinda signs your paycheck... So you refrain from being all too vocal about her.
>”Heh!”
>Tree Hugger though is visibly impressed by this simple enchantment and shows this by whistling loudly and somewhat out of tune.
>”Never gets old!”
>You laugh quietly at her silly comment and put the box away in one of your desk's many drawers.
“When you see it every day it kinda does. You can take my word for it.”

>”Gotcha. So...”
“Yes?”
>”That's it? I can, like, go home now?”
>”Yes, that's basically it. Usually I would give you the pamphlet about the dangers of drugs now...”, you say and reach down to the carton where you keep the small informative fliers.
>>
>>25602363
>”Nah dude! Keep 'em!”, she cuts you off, “I have so many of these things I could repaper my whole house with them. Also...”
>Her formerly so happy expression hardens a bit and a quiet, sad sounding, sigh escapes her.
>”Each one every one of them was a tree at some point of its life. So...”, the corners of her mouths go up a bit, forming a small smile, “Keep 'em for somepony who really needs one.”
>Chuckling, you retrieve your hand again and shoot her an understanding nod.
“Gotcha.”
>”Righteous.”
>The verdant mare returns your gesture and hops off your chair, landing more or less elegantly on her four hooves.
>A bit astounded that she managed that sheer impossible feat without face planting it, she lets out a silent, happy squee before holding a hoof out to you.
>Leaning forward, you take it into your hand and shake it.
>”I will take my leave then. Have a nice evening.”
“Good bye. Have a safe trip home, Miss Hugger.”
>”Thank you.”
>She turns around and begins to trot off, but the quiet sound of you putting the bag containing her drugs into her file and closing it stops the mare in her tracks and makes her look over her withers at you.
>”Uhm...”
>Oh my... You know where this is going.
“Yes? Do you need something else?”
>”That may sound, like, silly, but... That bag kinda was my evening entertainment. Since you are such a cool guy and all... Well... I don't suppose I can get it back?”
>You chuckle and raise your eyebrow.
>So many other ponies asked the same of you and you refused every each and every one of them their wish.
>But you are considering to break this trend for her.
>Why?
>You don't know.
>Something about her just clicks with you..
“I will tell you what, Miss Hugger.”
>Maybe it's her friendly and realistic nature or it's the fact that she didn't trash any of your furniture as yet.
>Probably the latter. You like it when ponies do that. Earns them instant plus points.
>Also...
>>
>>25602378
>Considering most ponies of her kind usually breath fire and brimstone at you, she on the other hand displayed some really good manners.
>No insults, no hissy fits and no condemning the law and system.
>She chose the live she wanted to life and takes the consequences that came with that choice. Despite the fact that she will always be bothered by the likes of you.
>At least it seems like that.
>Commendable. You can respect that.
>Tree Hugger giggles and paws the ground.
>”Oh please drop the Miss. Just Tree Hugger or do as my friends do and call me Treezies.”
>Treezies... Sounds somewhat stupid but you refrain from sneering.
>”But I interrupted you. Please continue.”
“Okay... Treezies.”, an amused titter leaves her lips, “I will take a look out of my window here for a moment or two to... You know... To check if any crimes are happening in my general vicinity right now.”
>With every word leaving your mouth, her smile grows wider and wider.
>”Ah... I understand. Important guard stuff!”
“Exactly. And if anything goes missing while I am doing this, I suppose I will just have to accept it and replace whatever went missing from the evidence room.”
>It's just half a gram anyhow... So no one will ever have to know.
>Given your conscience doesn't get the better of you and makes you confess your misdeed to your superiors.
>...
>Nah, very unlikely to happen.
>Your conscience didn't give a single fuck back in Hoofington either, when you...
“Hnngh...”
>The pendant hanging from your neck, an old memento, starts to suddenly emit an immense heat, threatening to burn a hole in your chest.
>You brush it away through your shirt and rub the spot it seemingly seared.
>No, fuck that memory.
>Anyway...
>So why should it do now?
>Tree Hugger shoots you an inquisitive and unsure look.
>”Like really, dude?”
>>
>>25602396
“Of course. And I will do this about...”, you turn your chair around, “Now.”
>For a moment there is only silence, like she is pondering if you are tricking her or not.
“What a nice view... I especially like how no crimes are committed in it.”
>It really is. Celestia's sun is setting, dousing the ponies on the street in a lovely orange light and slowly making way for Luna's pale moon.
>Then, suddenly, you hear a hurried rustle on your desk followed by the distinct sound of hooves galloping on stone floor.
>”Thanks!”
“For what?”
>She laughs heartily and you hear her opening your door.
>”For being the coolest guard around!”
>You snort and shake your head.
“All in a day's work.”
>And with that said, your door closes and you wait a second before turning yourself around again.
>For whatever reason, a small smile appears on your lips when you see that the bag is gone.
“Well...”
>Time to go to the evidence room and grab about half a gram of Crownroot.
>After that you will probably call it a day.
>No use in destroying that current sense of content that so rarely resides in your head by doing boring red tape.
>That can wait until after the weekend.
>>
File: Dankest of pones.png (171 KB, 1511x1971) Image search: [Google]
Dankest of pones.png
171 KB, 1511x1971
That's it. More tomorrow.
Stay fresh cheese bags.
>>
>"oh cool a Tree Hugger thread, this is ne-"
>entire thread is already autistic green-text fan fiction

You know you could learn to write like a non-retard and go to one of the websites dedicated to fan-fiction?
>>
>>25602768
Aw, c'mon man, don't be like that. Let your vibes be chill. Why not give some constructive critique, and so make the whole thread better?
>>
>>25602840

Delete your posts, put it on fimfiction.net and i'll critique there instead, i promise
>>
>>25602768
Well. You dont have to read it if you dont like it. I dont complain about you being autistic by sperging out like a retard either.
Just post and discuss tree hugger.
>>
>>25603024

We would if we had a thread
>>
>>25602865
It's not my posts, dipshit.

>>25603024
Just do this. Post what you want, instead of complaining about stuff that's already going on.
>>
File: You could have prevented this.gif (772 KB, 758x540) Image search: [Google]
You could have prevented this.gif
772 KB, 758x540
>>25603035
You have one here. Why dont you just post a Tree Hugger or two and tell us why you like her instead of throwing an autistic fit?
>>
>>25603284

You can all delete yourselves and fuck off, this thread is 96% green text and doesn't belong here, there is even a GENERAL for write-fagging, why can't you go there and leave Tree Hugger fans in peace?
>>
>>25603402
Stop sperging out. You're killing the vibes, man.
>>
>>25603402
Kek. This is neither your thread nor your board friendo. So either you fuck off or post Tree Hugger.
Also
>hating on writefagging
>on /mlp/
>>
>>25603546

break your legs on a tree
>>
File: Wow stop posting any time.jpg (83 KB, 360x867) Image search: [Google]
Wow stop posting any time.jpg
83 KB, 360x867
>>25603573
Nice reply. Now be twelve year old sonewhere else please.
>>
>>25603402
>>25603573
Who shit in your coffee this morning?
>>
>>25603402
>>25602768
>"What's that? You're write-fagging? this thread is ruined..."
>Leave us tree hugger fans in peace

either cure your butthurt or an hero, you salty fucks
>>
>>25603903

break your fucking legs
>>
Bump. I'm halfway done with my paper. Philosophimasizing. Bleh.

Will post more green tonight. Hopefully.
>>
>>25604682

no thanks
>>
>>25604888
Take the time you need Cancer
>>
>>25604962
Thank you. I'm only 500 words from the end! Finally. I'm actually pretty bored with this paper.
>>
It's a bumpy kind of christmas~
>>
>>25606441
Indeed it is. I'm finally starting my green, thank god. I'll only be able to get one part out, but I'll do more tomorrow.
>>
>>25607252
>You've barely scrubbed at your body, but no better time to start than now
>You reach around, running the dirt and dust off your left arm into the water
>Hoooooly shit that feels nice
>You can feel every mote of dirt as it falls off, every hair on your arm as your fingers run over them
"Tree... Tree, I can feel it."
>"You're feelin it?"
"Yeaaaaaah" You sigh, feelin it.
>"Aww yeah. Hey, you all clean?"
"Nah, man. I'm still workin on this arm."
>You hadn't moved on from your left arm
>It felt too nice to stop
>"Me neither. Hey, could I have some help?"
"How so?"
>"I just need some help reaching my whither; it's always given me trouble, even though I do lots of yoga."
"Yeah, sure, man."
>You grab the shampoo bottle she offered you, and poured some out on your hand
>It made a goofy 'ppbbbbt' noise
>Fuckin hilarious
>You both broke out in laughter as you set the bottle down, lathering it on your fingers as she turns around, back to you
>Her dock was riding high
>You run your fingers all over her withers
>"Wooaaaaah, Anon, fingers are... Woaaaah."
"Heh, you like my fingers?"
>"Hell yeah I do. Don't stop, man."
"I've got no intention of doing so."
>You continue, rubbing your fingers deep into her fur
>The raspberry scent pours into your nostrils
>It smells so good
>You get your face closer, your hands moving down her sides to her upper ribcage
>She starts humming in pleasure, squirming her butt closer to you
>Your thighs are open, and her tail is squishing against your crotch
>You put your nose just a hair's breadth away from her lathered up fur, and take a deep breath
>The scent hits you like a ton of bricks
>You lean back, grinning and just letting the afterglow set in
>Your hands continue to go down lower, down past the waterline now
>All the shampoo has already washed off your hands
>You continue to rub anyway
>Her fur is so soft
>And her moans are so hot
>>
>>25607477
All I have for tonight. See you guys tomorrow! Goodnight! Sleep tight, thread.
Don't die.
>>
File: blunts.png (792 KB, 1664x2000) Image search: [Google]
blunts.png
792 KB, 1664x2000
>>
File: frumpy.png (332 KB, 802x834) Image search: [Google]
frumpy.png
332 KB, 802x834
>>
File: 1444079606977.png (245 KB, 418x451) Image search: [Google]
1444079606977.png
245 KB, 418x451
>>
File: high.png (914 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
high.png
914 KB, 2000x2000
>>
File: nigga.png (358 KB, 421x590) Image search: [Google]
nigga.png
358 KB, 421x590
>>
File: its lit.png (28 KB, 388x368) Image search: [Google]
its lit.png
28 KB, 388x368
see y'all tomorrow.
>>
>>25608059
Im watching you
>>
>there are still people who don't like this cute face
>>
So why do you guys like tree hugger?
Im a bit biased since I love girls with dreads and stoner girls in general so she was an instant fav for me.
>>
>>25600926
>"Stand back. I'm going to release a spiritual divine from the inmards of my body into the air. Hopefully, it shall calm the beast and find it's inmer peace."
>Gif happens.
>Buuuuuurrrrrp!
>>
>>25609846
I like her because of how chill she is. She acts as a foil for Discord in the same way that Fluttershy did in Discord's introductory episode, where she's just too innocent to be corrupted by Discord. Tree, though, is just too calm and okay with everything to have Discord disturb her chill.

I like that. She handled everything in a good manner, and everyone came out on top for it. She's a very emotionally mature waifu.
>>
File: blunts.png (113 KB, 768x804) Image search: [Google]
blunts.png
113 KB, 768x804
Thuggery is hug able
>>
bump 4 blunts
>>
File: medium-9.png (273 KB, 800x467) Image search: [Google]
medium-9.png
273 KB, 800x467
Yay marijuana
>>
bumpity bump bump for green tonight
>>
>>25612010
What the fuckity, bumpity bumpity
>>
File: Blessings.jpg (120 KB, 965x1100) Image search: [Google]
Blessings.jpg
120 KB, 965x1100
>>
File: heeeyyyyyy.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
heeeyyyyyy.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: Cute Treehugger.png (610 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cute Treehugger.png
610 KB, 700x1000
Update soon™ bump
>>
File: Yahaha mon! Taz'Dingo!.png (995 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Yahaha mon! Taz'Dingo!.png
995 KB, 1280x1280
>>
>>25602416
>Stretching your tired arms, you get up from your comfy fake-leather chair and throw Tree Hugger's file on your now much smaller to-do stack before you leave your office and head to the evidence room.
>The guardhouse is delightfully empty at this time of the day... Only out of a few other offices you can hear the sounds of your colleagues working and going about their business.
>Of course the reception is still occupied too, in case some distressed citizen needs to report a crime.
>A lovely, watchet front desk filly called Dew Drop holds the fort there.
>She kinda is the guardhouse's mascot and for a while you had a crush on her, but... That didn't work out so well.
>You never asked her out or something else in that matter, but she made pretty clear that she has no interest in you with her body language alone.
>So you stopped caring and moved on.
>Still you can't resist to cast a glance at her once in a while and wonder what it would be like to be her boy- or coltfriend.
>Especially when she puts her mane in a ponytail and wears that sweet perfume you love so much.
>A real shame that she despises you and everything you stand for. Particularly your past as a blade for hire.
>Anyhow...
>You pass the tea kitchen and scrunch up your nose when the smell of the acid that the stallion that works there calls coffee invades it.
>Oh god... Smells acrid and like... Death.
>He tries... He really does. Coming up with a new recipe and mixture nearly every day.
>But despite his constant and strenuous efforts he just doesn't seem to get any better at brewing coffee.
>>
>>25616289
>At least he is a damn fine shoot with a bow... The best in Ponyville as a matter of fact.
>Last summer he managed to bring down nosediving roc with a single arrow through its eye and pinned its head to the clocktower's minute hand.
>Well... Technically it's called minute hoof here in Equestria, but who cares.
>It was a bloody mess and spectacular to watch.
>Straight Arrow, the stallion's name, greets you with a wave and a smile and then proceeds to compound more poison in his unholy cauldron.
>He must be preparing tomorrow's batch...
>Quickly returning his gestures, you increase your pace and leave the stirrer's laboratory behind you.
“Phew...”
>Finally... Somewhat fresh air again.
>”Hey Anon!”, a feminine voice hollers from behind you.
>Huh?
>You stop in your tracks and look over your shoulder.
“Oh... Hi Honey Dawn. You still here?”
>The amber unicorn mare snorts and shoots you a hefty nod, ruffling her blood red, shoulder long mane.
>She's the unit's head medic and thus is responsible for patching everyone's sorry ass back together when something went terribly wrong.
>What she can do with her magic is just astonishing... From a simple cut to a gaping gash, there is nothing that she can't heal or at least temporarily fix.
>Also she's quite proficient in pyromancy: The art of manipulating and conjuring fire.
>A very old and nowadays forbidden by the Crystal Inquisition school of combat magic. So the fact that she uses it in battle is a well hidden secret among Ponyville's guards.
>>
>>25616303
>Why?
>Probably because this school has the annoying tendency to turn the caster and all misfortunate souls around him or her into burning pony confetti when a miscast happens.
>Dangerous as hell but an absolute blast to witness. Especially when she summons searing elemental guardians to aid her in the thick of the battle or decides to let molten earth rain from the sky to unleash tartarus on her enemies.
>Just like in a certain online roleplaying game you used to play religiously back on earth.
>Tcha... The memories.
>”Yeah... Still have a fuckton of paperwork and other shit to do. I guess the same goes for you?”
>You do a “so-so” gesture and sigh,
“Kinda. There's still some stuff left on my desk, but I will do that after the weekend. Actually I'm on my way to... Check something in the evidence room and then I will call it a day.”
>”Aww... Lucky you. I will probably be here till dawn.”
“That bad?”
>”Yah. The pencil pushers at the Royal Guard want their quarterly report on how much I have spent on medical supplies and similar shit. And I still have to find a way to justify all those soul stones I purchased.”
>Oh, soul stones. That's the stuff she needs to breathe life into her elementals. As far as you know one costs a small fortune.
“Eh, that sucks. Why not tell them you experiment with those?”
>She groans and shakes her head.
>”Didn't work last time, so I doubt it will this time. Perhaps I'm just gonna file them under abnormal expenses and hope they overlook them. If they don't, then... Well...”
>>
>>25616314
>Honey Dawn chortles.
>”I will have to kiss my holiday this year good bye and pay them myself. Then they at least stop to ask pesky questions why I needed them.”
“That would suck even more.”
>”Yeah, but what can I do? Admit I exert pyromancy and risk to be thrown into some damp dungeon to rot until they decide I served my time? Nah, mate. Not gonna happen.”
“Understandable. I heard that Canterlot's cells aren't exactly comfy.”
>”No, they really aren't... Ours at least have paddings on their benches. But enough of that...”
“Hmm?”
>”What I wanted to ask you... How's your shoulder? Any better or is it still keeping you up at night?”
>Oh that.
>A few weeks ago, during an exercise, a stray bolt of magic hit you and dislocated your shoulder somewhat fierce, rupturing a few tendrils and ligaments.
“No, it hurt for a few weeks but it's fine now. Thanks for fixing it.”
>A slight blush creeps on her cheeks and she waves you off.
>”Ah... Don't mention it. Just doing what I'm paid for... But I'm glad that it isn't bothering you any more.”
“Don't be humble, Honey.”, you roll your formerly injured shoulder and wiggle the hand that is attached to it in front of her face, “You did a damn fine job here and if it wasn't for you I would have lost the sole thing that is interested in touching me.”
>Just like with Soaring Thunder, you are quite well acquainted with her. Still nothing you would call a real friendship, but acquainted enough so that jokes like that aren't over the line.
>Her blush grows fiercer and she suddenly avoids your gaze.
>”T-That's n-n-not true...”, she whispers.
>>
>>25616331
“Huh? What did you say?”
>”N-Nothing! Anyway! Gotta go now and fill out my reports and stuff!”, she blurts out.
“Okay... Don't overdo it.”
>Honey Dawn lets out a stammered laugh and playfully swats a hoof at you.
>”I won't... Don't worry. Have a nice night, Anon. Hit me up sometime if you wanna go for a drink or ten after work.”
>You titter and give her a thumbs up.
“Will do, Honey. Have a nice night too.”
>”T-Thanks. See ya around, Anon.”
>”Bye!”
>She does a somewhat awkward little bow, shoots you a wave and then quickly vanishes into her office again, mumbling some words you cannot understand.
>A drink or ten... Huh... Sounds nice. You will surely take her up on that offer.
>Honey is always a bit quiet at first when you two go out, but then quickly warms up and doesn't stop babbling all night.
>When do you have a free night though... Hmm...
>Wednesday perhaps? You will have to consult your duty roster for that.
>>
File: Care for a cupcake.jpg (112 KB, 1024x989) Image search: [Google]
Care for a cupcake.jpg
112 KB, 1024x989
That's it for now. Pastebin is updated if anyone has a care.

Tell me what you think. Or don't. It's your choice!
>>
>>25607490
Good news: Finally home, finally some free time to write. Bad news: Sick. Fug. Oh well. Such is life.

>>25616303
>>Well... Technically it's called minute hoof here in Equestria, but who cares.
Damn, I really like that detail. That was a hilarious bit of narration.

>>25616314
>>25616331
>>25616331
I like Honey Dawn already.
>“You did a damn fine job here and if it wasn't for you I would have lost the sole thing that is interested in touching me.”
Also, more keks to be had.

>>25616347
Guard Anon had better date that mare so fuckin hard.
>>
>>25616382
Basically, good shit. Cute, comfy, slow paced. There isn't really anything it feels like it's building towards; just ponies living their lives. It's a story structure I've been missing. If you meander, and really own up to the fact that the story isn't going anywhere, it makes a satisfying story, just as much as one which does build somewhere.

You just have to keep maintaining that level of writing quality, and you'll be good.
>>
File: Penk Hugger mane swap.png (757 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Penk Hugger mane swap.png
757 KB, 1000x1000
>>25616556
>>25616588
Thanks for the feedback. Like I said in the previous thread, I fucking love world building. And details like the "minute hoof" are part of that. Also it adds a few more characters and makes me feel better :^)
On the subject of Honey Dawn... Well maybe she will shop up again, maybe she won't. She's something I made up on the spot.
But I think Anon will talk about her at some point.
And yeah... It's not really building towards anything right now. I know what the next key scene is, but that's it.
Anyway... Hope you get better soon, mate. I will be looking forward to your next update.
>>
>>25607477
>Your weed-addled brain is in heaven
>Your hands are rubbing down the sides of a hot mare
>She's into it
>You're in a giant tub of relaxing water
>You don't have anything to do for the next few hours
>You know exactly what you want to do, though
>She looks back at you, dreads hanging down and covering some of her face
>Her eyes peek through, half-lidded and lusty
>Her tail is twitching wildly against your inner thighs
>Your dick is hard as diamonds already
>You don't want to rush anything, though
>You have time to enjoy this
>Not just on a superficial level
>REALLY enjoy it. You can savor every minute of this, and just relax
>You bring your hands back up, holding your hands around her face
>She gasps at the touch and leans back, her whithers pressing into your chest
>"Time to... Time to share... Share the love, Anon."
"Let it free, as they say."
>Your lips meet, gently pushing against each other
>The kiss was barely even there, just skin brushing skin
>You pull away, looking into her eyes
>She turns all the way around, hind legs going over your thighs, crotches pressed together
>Your dick rubs against her furry snatch, sending quiet waves of pleasure through you
>She puts her front hooves around your neck, pulling herself in
>She leans against your shoulder, and just relaxes
>You wrap your arms around her, pulling her closer, burying your face into her neck
>It's so soft
>So warm
>So safe
>She smells like raspberries
>Her mane rests against your shoulders, dripping water turned icy cold by exposure to the air
>You don't move for what feels like hours, never wanting this to end
>>
>>25617466
I think I'm gonna take a break for now, but I'll be back later with more. Warning: While I have a plan for what's after this scene, I don't have a plan for this scene in particular, so it might feel a bit disjointed.
>>
bump for green
>>
>>25617639
Jesus, guys. Pg 9? Makes my heart sad. I'll get started on the next part. Gimme a bit.
>>
>>25617466
>She's quiet, just savouring the moment
>You do the same
>Not wanting to ruin this, you just let it slide
>You lay like that until the water gets room temperature
>Cuddling, nude bodies pressed together, intimacy and eroticism blended gently into a beautiful mix
>When the water gets cold, she pulls her head away, looking at you with her smile
>You return it, putting your arms under her forelegs, and lifting her up
>Stepping out of the tub, you set her down, and get a towel
>Getting each other dried off is relatively easy and quick, and Tree uncorks the tub so it starts to drain
>She grabs your hand with her hoof, pulling you towards the bedroom
>You haven't dressed, but somehow, you've stopped caring
>She pushes the door open gently, the other 3 snoozing on the blankets
>Daisy snores
>But hey, it's pretty quiet
>Merry May is laying on Carrot Top's lower belly, who's laying on Daisy's whithers
>Top cute
>Tree sneaks in, and you follow
>She grabs some blankets, pulling them over the others as she joins the pile
>She beckons to you, opening up the blanket to let you in
>You step onto the first mattress, closing the door behind you
>The light from the moon easily illuminates the room, making navigation easy
>You snuggle up to Tree Hugger, dick again rubbing against her soft fur
>Streaks of pre leak out, smearing droplets of substance on her inner thighs
>She snuggles closer as you grow harder, naturally, and gently, guiding you inside
>>
>>25620211
>Your head rubs at her lips
>Her pussy is dewy. Not soaked, not dry, just... Aroused
>The lubrication, either way, leaks all over your penis
>You start feeling even more heat
>You stare into her eyes
>She stares into yours
>Her lips quiver at every twitch down below
>Your lips meet, harder this time
>She presses into you as you press into her, her broad tongue teasing around your mouth
>A throaty moan escapes you
>You take both your hands, running them through her dreads, massaging the scalp beneath
>A small gasp escapes *her*
>She's growing wetter
>You feel her first wink, the strong pelvic muscles twitching against your head
>The weed is still affecting you
>It feels to good to think rationally
>You press forwards slightly, feeling her entrance, and the heat radiating from it
>She pushes into you, her lubrication starting to drip down her leg
>It's sticky, warm, and slick
>You take a hand out of her mane, and reach down to spread it all over your cock
>Bringing your hand back up, you pull away from her, and lick your hand clean
>She bites her lip, captivated by the sight
>Index, middle, ring, pinky, and finally thumb
>She opens her mouth, grabbing your hand, and pulling it in
>She suckles on your first two fingers
>It feels strange, in a good way
>The increased bloodflow gets it all tingly and pleasurable
>You moan quietly, trying not to rouse Merry May (whose gloriously plush ass you are currently resting upon)
>Finally, Tree pulls away from your fingers, and looks down expectantly at your hips
>Your dick is at the entrance
>Just begging to be pushed in
>She looks back up at you, but only with her eyes
>Makes her look the most agressive you've ever seen her
>You know it's time
>>
>>25620298
That's all for tonight, folks! I'll post more tomorrow. Goodnight, thread. Don't be dead!
>>
Bump~~~
>>
File: Zebrabutt bump.jpg (211 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Zebrabutt bump.jpg
211 KB, 1280x1280
>>
File: stitching it together.gif (832 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
stitching it together.gif
832 KB, 400x225
>>
File: this thread.jpg (353 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
this thread.jpg
353 KB, 2560x1600
>>25622960
>>
File: funposting.png (106 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
funposting.png
106 KB, 600x600
Bumping
>>
Will post more tonight. Finishing up homework n shit.
>>
File: vibecord_by_jowybean-d8tzbed.jpg (708 KB, 1024x1486) Image search: [Google]
vibecord_by_jowybean-d8tzbed.jpg
708 KB, 1024x1486
>>
File: mfw.jpg (34 KB, 373x429) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
34 KB, 373x429
>>
>>25626866
bump
>>
Sorry for the off topic post, but since it was mentioned in the OP, why did the board get so fast anyway? Posts used to fall off after over three hours, and now they're falling of after thirty five minutes. What the fuck?
>>
>>25628330
Season Finale and a lot of Glimmer shitposters.
>>
>>25628330
The board gets flooded by meme threads and prompts that no one picks up.
Dunno why it has increased so much, this place starts to feel a bit like /b/ due to it.
>>
>>25628344
>>25628490
I just checked, and we are now faster than both /tv/ and /a/. I think at this point, only /v/ and /b/ are faster than us.
>>
>>25628607
Really? How peculiar that we are that fast, considering its the hiatus and some anons moved to /trash/.
>>
>>25628631
Yup, at this moment, here are the fall-off times for the boards I mentioned
/a/ - 62 minutes
/tv/ - 50 minutes
/v/ - 22 minutes
/b/ - 6 minutes
We're only 13 minutes behind /v/, and more than half its speed.
>>
>>25628720
Interesting. Where did you get such stats?
>>
>>25629065
I went to the catalog for each board, clicked the final post, scrolled to the bottom to see when the last bump was made, and subtracted that time from the current time.
>>
>>25629145
Well... Yeah, that makes sense. Now I feel kinda stupid.
>>
File: Your face is drunk.png (671 KB, 1280x1536) Image search: [Google]
Your face is drunk.png
671 KB, 1280x1536
Other writefag here. Kinda got drunk tonight and thus didn't really write.
But I rewrote yesterdays posts a bit and put them on my pastebin.

Anyway, fresh green again tomorrow. Cancer will surely provide y'all with your green fix.
>>
>>25629260
Still feeling a bit under the weather, but I'll do my best to get at least another post out. You take care of yourself!

Also, this is the first time I've been sick in... More than 4 years now. It might just be allergies, though. Fucking California. I hate this place.
>>
>>25630115
Okay, finally starting to write. Gimme a minute.
>>
>>25631222
>Finally, you push in
>Just the head slips in
>You hold it there, savoring the first penetration
>She whimpers, wiggling in an attempt to get you further in
>You gladly oblige, albeit slowly
>Inch by inch, trying to take it slow
>Tree loves that, her moans getting a tiny bit louder
>You bottom out, hips nestled perfectly close together
>"Guuuuuh." Tree moans, eyes crossing
>You snort, trying not to laugh
>Merry May stirs, and both of you freeze
>You're balls deep in Tree
>Your head is resting on Merry May's fat ass
>She just moved
>Best to keep quiet, eh?
>After a tense few moments, Merry May just shifts a tiny bit and relaxes again
>Both you and Tree relax again
>She snuggles closer, bringing her mouth to your ear. "Holy shit, Anon. That was close."
"Heh, you're right. What would they even do if we woke them up?"
>"Join in. Duh. But Merry May worked hard today, she needs her rest."
>Your heart skips a beat
>It might be time to put less effort into quietness
"O-oh. That, um. Might not be too bad if she woke up."
>"Well, duh. But everyone helped with weeding today. That's the worst part of living near the Everfree; it's pretty back-breaking work. They all need sleep."
"What about you?"
>"I'm too high to care, Anon."
"Good point."
>"Now please, get back to-"
>You've already gotten back to work at her next words
>You pull out until your head is the only thing left inside, and then pump back up
>You're still going slowly, but not as slow as before
>You're fast enough to establish a rhythm
>She moans every time you bottom out, eyes doing that adorable crossing thing every time it happens
>Fuck, it's actually pretty hot in a way
>>
>>25631370
Alright, I think that's it for tonight. I'm sleepy as fuck. But tomorrow, I'll hopefully have recovered. More green at once then.
>>
I want to touch her mane, my mind cant comprehend waht it would feel like though.
>>
>>25631795

A bit crinkly, like thick curls of hair.

Caked with the smell of smoke and incense.
>>
File: 1346076829885.png (60 KB, 148x147) Image search: [Google]
1346076829885.png
60 KB, 148x147
Bumps make this horse happy
>>
>>25631795
Probably soft and fuzzy around the edges, but scratchy as you push further into the dreads. But each dread individually would be pretty flexible, like a rope or something.
>>
>>25631795
Probably a bit coarse yet somewhat soft... Like a thick strang of hairs basically.
>>
Green tonight. I'm feeling good today. Probably 3-4 parts, instead of the drip we've had these past few days.
>>
don't let this die, dammit.
>>
File: Take my love.jpg (206 KB, 733x564) Image search: [Google]
Take my love.jpg
206 KB, 733x564
>>25637627
I didn't bump it on purpose... Do you want to know why?
I've waited for you to show up
>>
>>25637635
<3 I feel so blessed
>>
File: Tired dank pone.jpg (446 KB, 1321x1573) Image search: [Google]
Tired dank pone.jpg
446 KB, 1321x1573
Writefag number two here. Gonna update somewhat soon too.
Also bump.
>>
>>25639363
thank god
>>
File: 1445484315521.jpg (974 KB, 2480x2668) Image search: [Google]
1445484315521.jpg
974 KB, 2480x2668
Can't wait to get home from work.

Got my gas mask packed and waiting for me.

Anyone else gettin on some Trees tonight?
>>
>>25616347
>Well, you can look that up later. There are more important things at hand first.
>Turning around, you hear what you believe sounded liked a mare calling herself stupid and continue you on your way to the evidence room.
>Happens sometimes. Particularly around Honey Dawn's office.
>But that can't possibly be her... What reason would she have to call her stupid?
>She's a very intelligent pony and very well read not only in medicine but many other scientific topics as well.
>The last time you two went out she talked over an hour about... What was his name? Oak Berry? Yeah, you think that's it... Oak Berry's theorem of the clashing magic winds.
>It was very interesting indeed, but you only understood very little of what she told you.
>Something about some winds detesting certain other winds when you combined them to weave a spell and thus increasing the chance of it miscasting.
>What can you say... As a non-magical being you just can't grasp how magic works or at least nothing about it that exceeds its very basics.
>Some mare, Twilight Spergle you think, tested back when you "moved" to Ponyville if you are any different to Mous and possibly could manipulate the magic winds.
>Turned out that you weren't and that those tests nearly drove you insane.
>Man... The horrors and eldritch abominations you saw while she channeled raw magic energy into you... They still haunt your dreams in some nights.
>Maybe that's where Lovecraft got his ideas from?
>Unlikely and doesn't really matter since you are finally at your destination.
>>
>>25640394
>The evidence room. In all its secured and honestly quite run-down glory.
"Someone should really give the door a new coat of paint some time.", you say and put your hand on the purple glowing, arcane orb that is floating in front of its door.
>That sphere is pretty much the only safety measure for it. Outside of the room itself that is.
>The inside is far more secured... And you have grown quite fond of that what makes it so secure.
>With a loud, almost otherworldly squeak, the heavy and rusted iron door opens and reveals the property room itself, engulfing you with dusty and stale air in the process.
>Coughing, you brush the dust off and stride through the now open gateway.
>And like so many times before, the moment you take your first step into the room an ethereal being made out of pure energy manifests itself right in front of your eyes.
>Within a single second the guardian of the evidence room stands, or floats to be exact, before you, pointing its massive, crackling claw at your face.
>The heat it emits is fierce and some stray sparks bounce off your face, lightly searing the spots they graze.
>"Halt! Who goes there?", the elemental barks.
>You chuckle and brush its claw to the side.
"Chill, Sparky. It's me, Anon."
>One of its four eyes lights up for a brief moment and douses you in a violet light, sending an ice cold but still somehow burning hot shiver through your body.
>Hngh... You will never get used to this. Fucking magic.
>>
>>25640409
>"Soul spectrum recognised. Greetings, guard Anon. How can I be of help to you?"
"Just looking for something."
>"Something specific?"
"Kinda... Where do we keep the Crownroot?", you say and walk past Sparky, scanning the large, dark room for that what you seek.
>The elemental guardian quickly seals the entrance off with an arcane barrier and then begins to follow you.
>"Crownroot is classified as a minor addictive drug. For what do you need it for?"
>By god... When was the last time someone tidied up in here? Stacks of boxes and crates are randomly scattered all over the place and the conditions of the few racks and shelves that still stand somewhat upright is nothing you would call prime or even remotely decent.
>Even the confiscated weapons are just thrown into some corner and begun get rusty.
>If Mayor Mare would see this in on of her announced inspections... All kinds of hell and budget cuts would break loose.
"Mhm... I'm not exactly satisfied with my pay so I thought I could sell some to better it up a bit. New ice boxes don't grow on trees, yunno?"
>A sudden, bright flash from behind you and the distinct sound of sizzling air stops you in your tracks and makes you shake your head.
>He will never learn, eh?
>"Guard Anon, I must inform you that the act you are about to do is a felony and that I will stop you if you don't cease from it."
>You turn yourself around and shoot the guardian that is currently conjuring a pair of magical and rather painful looking shackles in its claws a smirk.
"Sparky. Did you forgot already?"
>>
>>25640423
>"Forgot what? Specify."
"Humour? Sarcasm? The stuff I told you about the last time I was here?"
>It seems to think for a bit and then suddenly banishes the occult energy it gathered back into the ether.
>"Oh. Yes. In that case: Ha ha ha. Very funny, guard Anon.", it replies in a monotone voice and holds what you assume is its stomach in fake laughter.
"Tzk... Anyway. So where do we keep the Crownroot?", you point in a random direction, "There?"
>"I still need a reason why you need it, guard Anon. Otherwise I can't let you leave, even if you find it yourself."
>Seems like Sparky won't let you have it the easy way and sticks to the law.
>Why can't he be cool and just provide you with the drugs you need, despite its "programming".
"Uhm... I need it for..."
>Think Anon, think. You used to be so good at lying. Especially on the internet.
>"Yes?"
>Somewhat desperate for a solution for you predicament, you let your eyes wander through the cubbyhole.
>Manticore hides, nah... Moonshine, not very helpful even if it was quite good and buzzed like hell... Several volumes of some cult's teachings that Honey busted a few months ago...
>Huh, wait.
>Teachings... Teacher... School... Yeah, that could work!
"A lecture at the school. To teach the fillies and colts there about its dangers and to show them what it looks like, so they stay away from it."
>Hah!
>Sparky looks... Interrogatively? Or is it doubtingly? Hard to tell with its unmoving, crystalline eyes... At you.
>In theory the elemental has the ability to detect lies and falsehoods, but it always had trouble with reading your alien countenance and speech patterns.
>It and the unicorn who summoned and bound it is just familiar with species indigenous to Equestria after all.
>So if you just keep a straight face, the chances are high that...
>"Request granted. Please follow me, guard Anon."
>Perfect~
>>
File: Sleepy Woona.jpg (225 KB, 800x723) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy Woona.jpg
225 KB, 800x723
That's it for tonight. More tomorrow, maybe we will even see Tree Hugger again.
Pastebin is updated, but I will most likely rewrite what I wrote today a bit.
>>
>>25640466
really like guard anon, hope to see more Tree Hugger soon
>>
>>25640466
Guard Anon makes me laugh. Sparky is the best. He's like a baby AI. Does exactly what he's told, but has some room for expansion, making for awkward jokes and fake laughter. Like T2.

Also, starting on my green soon.
>>
>>25631370
>You lean back in, kissing her one more time, holding it there for a few moments
>Despite the slow pace, you feel yourself coming close to orgasm
>Must be the weed
>As you get closer, you reach around her, hugging her chest close, until your bodies are pressed close together
>She gasps in pleasure at the touch
>The plateau before orgasm stretches on for what seems like infinity, the feeling blasting from your crotch outwards
>The bed was so warm, and Tree was blazing hot between her legs
>It was pure bliss
>Just going in and out, slowly, teasingly, quietly, but growing closer and closer with each pump
>You feel it coming, soon
>Tree does too
>You feel her juices splatter your legs, her heat ever increasing with each thrust
>Each time you push in, a small spurt of lubrication spills out, staining her fur and gushing onto your lower stomach and thighs
>"Mmmmmmm"
>Finally, you feel it
>Your orgasm finally arrived
>It hits you like a train, the blast of pleasure totally overwhelming in every sense of the word
>Tree clenches around you, groaning and gritting her teeth in a futile attempt to keep quiet
>You can't think, only push as deep as you can and let go
>>
>>25642365
>And oh god, do you let go
>Rope after rope of cum shoot out, staining her insides in white
>You feel it spill out of her, running over and mixing with her juices
>Her eyes cross, the heat overwhelms you, and you feel it all through your body
>The tingling, the pure, unfiltered pleasure
>It seems like it's never going to end
>The only thing you can think of is to lean closer and kiss her
>Your lips meet, and you feel your energies pull into sync
>You can feel a kind of electric feeling between you, putting all your hairs on end, and setting her fur all scratchy and shivery
>You shudder, and pull closer
>Like all good things, your orgasm fades
>Oh so slowly, the feeling slips away, leaving aftershock after aftershock until finally, you are spent
>You heave, out of breath, despite the only mild physical activity, pull away, and stare into Tree's eyes
>She stares back at you, big, watery orbs filled with the feeling of intimacy
>God, you could get used to this
>>
>>25642374
Lurking. For the love of god don't stop.
>>
>>25642395
I'm not stopping. I have one or two more parts to do tonight, then I sleep.
>>
>>25642416
Thank you
>>
>>25642374
>You feel her juices and yours still soaking your legs
>They don't feel like they're drying out anytime soon
>The air in here is thick with sex
>You're still breathing heavy, as is Tree
>That... That was really great
>You actually let yourself enjoy yourself
>It had been a while since you'd let that happen
>An overwhelming feeling rushes over you, pushed along by the orgasm, and helped by the bottled up pain
>You pull her in close, burying your face in her mane, and just take a deep breath
>She dripped with sex, with passion, and with freedom
>A musky, natural scent, comforting, warm, and alluring all at once
>You hold her tight, both arms wrapped around her, refusing to let go
>She was the first pony to show you true, unconditional kindness yet
>And you wanted to savour it
>So, you did
>You laid there for what felt like hours, just resting in her shoulders, her mane draped around you
>She stroked your back with her hooves, humming softly so you could feel it where your bodies touched
>You returned the favour with your fingers, running them through her sweaty fur, feeling her warmth and softness
>Both your juices had started drying by the time you pulled away, looking deep into her eyes, and wiping the moisture from yours
>Hers had softened up too
>You helped wipe them, running your thumbs underneath them
>Kissing her on her nose, you stand up very slowly and quietly
>You pick her up and cradle her in your arms, resting your forehead on hers for just a moment before you carry her out of the room
>You head to the bathroom, setting her down in the tub
>You're about to grab a towel and just wipe her off, but she has other plans
>She kneels down, face to the ground, ass high in the air
>She looks back, eyes half-lidded again
>And flicks her tail up, revealing her creampied marepussy
>oh
>fuck
>>
>>25642535
One more part, then I'm sleeping. Any C&C so far would be appreciated!
>>
>>25642541
Doing good so far, no ideas from me.
>>
>>25642535
>You kneel, putting your hands on the edge of the tub to keep your balance
>Finally, your face is at her ass level
>Her pussy drips, white mixed with clear, sticky, dewy and just appetizing in every way
>It's not gay if it's your own cum
>You lean in
>Taking a deep whiff, petrichor mixed with sweat and sex
>She moans at your breath
>The air traveling over her crotch is enough to make her knees shudder
>Which of course, means you should keep going
>You press your face in, but dodge at the last moment
>Taking her thighs first, you start just below her knees, pulling your tongue agonizingly slowly up her inner thigh
>You're cleaning a line of her lubricant up, one that's refilling as you lick
>She's winking with every inch you travel up, leaking more juices down both legs
>Just before you hit the sensitive labia, you pull away again, causing her to whinny in your denial
>And so you start on the other leg
>Up, and up, and up
>The tangy taste mixed with her natural petrichor smell
>Finally, you reach her labia again, but this time, you don't pull away
>You reach in, taking her clit into your lips just as she winks, running your tongue from the top down, getting under her hood
>Her muscles contract, naturally trying to pull away, but you simply stand firm
>Tongue in between clit and hood
>She moans HARD just as she contracts
>Which makes her wink harder
>Which causes another moan
>You keep your tongue there, the muscles in her pussy pushing against it, doing all it can to move it off the most sensitive part of her
>You keep it as long as you can, each wink eliciting a squealish moan from Tree
>>
>>25642634
>She shudders, and the hood shudders with her
>Finally, your tongue is shoved off, just in time to lap up the generous amounts of juices she's making just above where your tongue was
>You open your mouth as wide as you can, taking her whole pussy in, from ponut down to clit
>Widening your tongue as wide as you can, you run it from base all the way up
>Taking a generous helping of lubricant along the way
>"Oooooh goooood"

...Aaaand I'm afraid that's all I have for tonight.

But I'll be back tomorrow with more, don't worry. Goodnight, thread! I hope you've enjoyed what I got so far. Don't die in the 8 hours I'll be asleep!
>>
File: Great and powerful butt bump.jpg (192 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Great and powerful butt bump.jpg
192 KB, 1280x1280
>>
File: Musicbutt bump.png (491 KB, 787x644) Image search: [Google]
Musicbutt bump.png
491 KB, 787x644
>>
>>25644852
Sweet baby Jesus, I need more of these images
>>
>>25645413
I have a few more, but I will use them to bump the thread.
See it as a kind of advent calendar.
>>
File: Flutterbutt bump.jpg (250 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Flutterbutt bump.jpg
250 KB, 1280x1280
>>
File: Royalbutt bump.jpg (215 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Royalbutt bump.jpg
215 KB, 1280x1280
>>
File: Raggie unf.png (192 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Raggie unf.png
192 KB, 1024x768
>>25642365
>>25642374
>>25642535
>>25642634
>>25642637
Wew lad. Was it as good for you as it was for me?
But I can't stand the thought of eating my own cum. That's icky yo.
>>
>>25647969
Also gonna start writing now. So expect some green in the near future.
>>
>thw waiting for guard anon x tree hugger green.

>thw security guard

>thw BIG pothead.

It's like this thread was made for me.
>>
File: 20151203_164549.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151203_164549.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>25649056
Forgot my face.
>>
>>25649056
>>25649140
I'm already on it. So stay tuned.
Are you guarding something specific or do you have varying clients?
>>
File: 1447977311958.png (87 KB, 325x322) Image search: [Google]
1447977311958.png
87 KB, 325x322
>>25649179
Tires atm, but the option to be stationed elsewhere is available.

And awesome, writefriend, can't wait!

It's gonna make the rest of this shift before my day off just a bit easier.
>>
Bump for green. Fast board.
>>
>>25640438
"Thanks, Sparky. You are the best.", you say and do as it told you.
>"Don't mention it, guard Anon. I am just doing what I was made for: Help the guards do their job."
"Oh, don't be so humble Sparkster. Wouldn't it be for you, we would have to hire someone who would want actual money for his payment and not just a soul stone every few months."
>"Also he would require sleep and nourishment. Which I don't."
>You laugh and pat it on its back, sending a rather pleasant electric sensation through your hand.
>Why ponies never taught of using elementals like Sparky to power devices is beyond you. But they surely have their reasons for doing so.
>Maybe there is an organization which fights for the rights of elementals and thus prevents this?
>Ponies for the ethical treatment of elementals perhaps? PETE?
>Sounds dumb to be frank.
"That is why we all love ya so much, Sparkster. Keeping our precious confiscated goods safe without ever asking for something in return!"
>"My pleasure, guard Anon."
>But that makes you wonder... Do elementals even have some kind of consciousness or are they just mindless automatons?
>Honey Dawn once told you about the elemental plane. An entirely different reality separate from this one where elementals like Sparky dwell.
>"They have to be summoned from somewhere, don't they?", she told you when you cast doubt on that honestly quite ludicrous thought.
>No one was ever able to actually go to or even just catch a glimpse of it, but it has been proven to exist as a result of some incredibly complicated spells and calculations.
>>
>>25650699
>Perhaps they are sapient there and lose all of it when they are bound to this plane?
>Who knows... Would be pretty cruel though if this turned out to be true.
>Your gaze falls on your sizzling guide.
"Sparky?"
>"Yes, guard Anon."
"Do you remember where you came from?"
>"No, I don't. My memory only reaches back to the day I was summoned."
"Okay."
>"Why are you asking?"
"Oh, no particular reason. I guess I was just curious."
>"Understood."
>Ripped from its home just like you were, huh? Seems like you are connected in some way.
>"Here we are, guard Anon.", Sparky says and points at a wooden crate, "Please take what you need."
>It glides out of your way and begins to evoke a miniature purple sun, imbuing your general vicinity in a soft amethyst light.
"Thank you."
>You walk over to the wooden box and carefully jemmy it open with an old spearhead you found on a nearby rack.
>Its shape is very familiar to you... The now dull and rusty blade once belonged to some brigand who haunted the Whitetail Forest some time ago.
>What was his name again? Thorn Chaser?
>Yeah, that rings a bell.
>He had the sound mind to surrender when you confronted him together with Honey Dawn and not fight for his life and freedom like the fools he called his brothers.
>That didn't end well for them...
"Hngh..."
>God... The poison on their jagged weapons subsided long ago but you can still feel it burn in your veins from time to time.
>"Everything alright, guard Anon? Do you need a medic? I can sense your vital signs diverge from the norm."
>>
>>25650703
"Nah it's fine, Sparky. Thanks for asking."
>"I will monitor them just in case."
"Do that. Thank you."
>As far as you know he now serves his sentence in one of Canterlot's many dungeons and should be free again in two years or so.
>Hopefully he has learned his lesson by then... But ponies like him rarely do.
>The thrill of the hunt... The acquisitive frenzy... The feeling of power... It all is just too alluring and can be achieved so easily.
>Anyway... Enough of that.
>With a satisfying crack the box opens and the sweet, savoury smell of roughly twenty pounds of Crownroot engulfs you.
>Approximately five thousand bits street value. Enough to buy someone a nice house and ensure a rather comfy life style for a year.
>Sparky moves its conjured star closer to the now open crate, illuminating the hundreds of pale green and blue blossoms.
>Like the marijuana you know from earth, the blooms contain the majority of the agent that provides the high that its consumers seek.
>But unlike marijuana it does actually grow edible fruits in its roots in the rough form of a crown, thus the name Crownroot.
>The fruit itself doesn't taste all that bad, you ate it a lot back in your mercenary days. Mostly in stews and soups.
>One could compare it to a potato, but a lot spicier and with the tendency to cause nasty stomach cramps if not boiled thoroughly.
>>
>>25650713
>Also it is rather cheap so the supply unit always bought tons of it.
>You can't buy them here in Ponyville though since the cultivation of Crownroot is forbidden in all towns that have a Royal Guard presence in them.
>In all honestly you don't miss them all too much. They tended to give you the runs more often than not.
>"It looks like you are having trouble in determining the right amount. Should I assist you with this task?"
>Oh... Were you in thought for that long?
"Uhm... Kinda.", you lie.
>"How much do you need, guard Anon?"
"About half a gram."
>"It shall be done."
>Sparky lets the tiny sun roll into one of its claws and levitates about ten blossoms out of the crate with the other, floating them over to you.
>"Here you go."
>You take them of its magical grip and carefully shove them into your pocket since you are lacking a bag to put them into.
>There should be a few in one of your desk's drawers though.
"That looked like far more than half a gram."
>The elemental crushes the star it created in its claw, destroying the only light source other than the small window in the room, and closes the crate with a quick magical push.
>"It was an approximation. My skill set is based on combat and guarding, not on weighing. Also my memories tell me that one bloom weighs about zero, zero six gram when dried. So you should now possess about the right quantity."
"Oh, okay then. Thanks."
>"You are welcome, guard Anon. Do you need anything else?"
"No, that's it."
>"Then please follow me to the exit and greet the foals from me please."
>Chuckling, you put the spearhead back on its place on the shelf, and dust yourself off a bit before you get up again from your kneeling position.
"Will do, Sparky. Will do."
>>
Man, I can't believe that those measly 4 posts took me that long to write.
Well anyway, more tomorrow.
Pastebisn updated if anyone has a care.
Also feel free to read my other stuff thats on there.
>>
File: 1446456530168.jpg (85 KB, 640x604) Image search: [Google]
1446456530168.jpg
85 KB, 640x604
>>25650745
Like it so far.

lucky for you time isn'too bad a a factor as you're writing for a crowd that could very well be stoned off their asses at this moment.

Well at least I am.

Keep em comming nice and easy friend.
>>
>>25650699
>>25650703
>>25650713
>>25650726
Comfy bot is comfy. I like this chunk, even if the story doesn't develop. Lots of good background bits, good job on the world building; just like weed, lots of useful pieces other than the 'getting high' bits, but it's all banned. Pretty cool details. I'm liking the semblance of structure and law we're starting to see, like the implication that not all Equestrian towns have a Royal Guard presence.
>>
>>25647277
>>25646697
>>25644852
>>25643985
>>25622438
Top lewd, man. I love it. Keep them coming (slowly).
>>
>>25650745
keep on man
>>
night
>>
Anon with potential hippie girlfriend here. I was in the first thread. Well, she turned me down; she's moving out next semester, to someplace very far away, on her own, so she's trying to minimize contacts in the current locale so she can focus on getting through college. I respect that, but it's still kinda disappointing.
>>
File: Rainbowbutt bump.jpg (222 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Rainbowbutt bump.jpg
222 KB, 1280x1280
>>25651968
>>
Sorry for the lack of posts, guys. Warframe U18 shipped. I played through the whole quest. No time for writing. Will post more tonight!
>>
File: Applebutt bump.jpg (251 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Applebutt bump.jpg
251 KB, 1280x1280
>>
>>25655244
>>25655621
>>25656171
Spoopy.
>>
File: Moonbutt bump.jpg (177 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Moonbutt bump.jpg
177 KB, 1280x1280
>>
>>25651899
>>25651968
>>25650876
Thanks for the feedback!

>>25651899
My stories as unfinished they may be contain a lot of those "pointless" scenes in which the story isn't really developed. But I like them since they give off a pretty comfy slice of life vibe. Also they allow me to flesh out the world a bit more.
Glad you like them.

>>25656151
I've wondered why you didn't deliver. How is Warframe nowadays? Didn't play it for two years or so.
>>
>>25656151
now please provide the healthy green goodness.
>>
File: Wanna mix auras~.png (564 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Wanna mix auras~.png
564 KB, 1000x1000
Spent my time rewriting last nights posts and correcting the mistakes in them.
Check it out if you are interested.

Gonna start on the new part now.
>>
File: 1365641484120.png (22 KB, 334x370) Image search: [Google]
1365641484120.png
22 KB, 334x370
>>25659710
thanks for the green guard-anon, its fruitless to ask but I hope this one dose'nt die off
>>
>>25658645
>How is Warframe nowadays
It's pretty good. Grindy as hell for some content, but for other content, you can get new stuff pretty much every day. I love the actual gameplay, it's tight as hell, and the story just got a huge and satisfying update. I really love it, and I actually play it mostly solo.

So yeah, I'd recommend if you're into Vidya. Social part got a lot better, as did the variety. Lots more map types now, which is always good, and weapon variety is through the roof. Warframes are lots of fun.

Also, as for story, I'll get more tonight. So just a few more hours.
>>
>>25650726
>With a wave of one of its sparking claws, Sparky bids good bye and magically seals the ironclad door again, entombing itself in the confines of the room it calls its home.
>Or was told to call its home...
>Like always you knock once on the door as your farewell and wait for the elemental to reply in the same manner before you actually begin to head back to your office.
>In some strange way there is a connection between the two of you... Torn away from your respective home worlds to Equestria by some force that wasn't in your control.
>You at least have still a free will but Sparky?
>It's doomed to spend its life guarding items that have and never will have any worth to it until the day some pony decides to replace him.
>And only god know what will happen to it then.
"Ergh..."
>But those are thoughts for the future.
>Turning off into the corridor that leads to the guards at arms offices, you take one of the fragrant blossoms out of your pocket and roll it around in your palm.
>If you wouldn't know it is a drug you would never accuse it of being one. The beautiful bloom reminds you a lot of a small lily, just with a few more petals and a longer pistil.
>Kinda weird that this pretty thing holds one of the more potent relaxants in Equestria and has become its most popular drug thanks to that.
>>
>>25661117
>You never actually smoked it but for you every joint you declined your former mess mates smoked two more and seemed to quite enjoy the effects of this wondrous plant.
>Swift Claw always was particularly horny when she sought you out for a roll in the hay after smoking some... Much to the delight of your dick and the dismay of your back.
>A quiet chuckle escapes your lips.
>Man... You lost more blood thanks to this depraved gryphon than to any enemy you ever faced on the battlefield.
>But every scar you owe to her was worth it, making many nights less lonely and cold.
>Once her ecstasy induced blood-frenzy subsided she became a real cuddle bug and never broke her soft embrace once during your shared nights until the next morning dawned.
>Waking up with her peacefully purring on your chest while her tail idly brushed over your leg was pure bliss and always the highlight of your days.
>And hopefully hers too... But she never was too clear on how she truly felt about your relationship and seemed to avoid questions relating to this matter.
>Not that you were especially interested in becoming her permanent boyfriend but your heart certainly nourished some feelings for her that your brain couldn't deny.
"God."
>>
>>25661135
>At first the sheer thought of sleeping or doing even remotely intimate things with her filled every fibre in your body with disgust.
>But as time progressed you simply accepted the fact that you would never be sleeping with another human being again and slowly opened up to her and her not so subtle advances.
>Luckily she was kinda gentle initially and mostly oppressed her kink for blood, only scratching you lightly and licking your life essence of her talons when she thought you wouldn't notice.
>By and by though you learned to love Swift Claw's wilder side and just let her rip your back open to indulge in the blood that she drew from you and loved so dearly.
>"So sweet... So RICH!", an old memory echoes in your head.
>A cold and pleasant shudder runs down your spine.
>In return she did the things you liked and were unfamiliar for her, mostly giving and receiving oral.
>She never swallowed since she disliked the taste of your seed but always tried her best to make you feel good and even let you finish in her beak.
>And more often than not the sensation of her wickedly sharp talons running over the vulnerable skin of your cock while her long tongue wrapped around and rhythmically squeezed it was more than enough to send you sooner over the edge than you might have wanted.
>One could say it was some kind of cultural exchange. And a rather lewd one at that.
>Anyhow... Sadly that's in the past now. The present looks far more sexless and a bit like the door to your office.
>Maybe due to the fact that this is what you are seeing in this very moment.
"Here we are."
>Time to finish things up in there and then go home. It has become awfully dark already.
>>
File: [horse mantra noises].png (994 KB, 2403x3000) Image search: [Google]
[horse mantra noises].png
994 KB, 2403x3000
That's it. Again not much in terms of actual story progression but I will try to do that tomorrow.
Pastebin is updated and ready to be shilled:

Tree Hugger will also make an appearance somewhat soon again and will stay in the story from that point on.
So don't worry, I didn't forget that this thread is about her :^)
>>
File: Remember.jpg (68 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
Remember.jpg
68 KB, 1024x640
>>25660464
Sounds like fun. Maybe I should reinstall it again some time.
Is Rhino Prime still as OP as it used to be? And is Frost finally viable and fun to play?
>>
>>25662971
More pls
>>
I should start writing in about an hour, tops.

>>25661240
Rhino (Prime) has been nerfed like crazy these past few updates. He's stil a lot of fun for low-mid level solos, but he doesn't touch any high-level stuff anymore.

Frost is viable and fun as hell. You'll never lack invites with that guy.
>>
>>25664038
And now to start writing. Gosh, where did I leave off? Today feels like it's lasted forever. Also, pastebin updated with new parts:

http://pastebin.com/TDZc2rRU
>>
>>25642637
>When you stick your tongue into her hole, you feel a squirt of liquid fill your mouth
>It coats your tongue and teeth with her petrichor taste, filling your nostrils with the scent of it
>You run your tongue in circles around her entrance, not going too deep in
>She pushes into you, trying in vain to get you to go deeper
>You resist at first, but eventually give in
>Your face sinks into her plush crotch, plenty of fat and soft flesh to push yourself into
>You reach your hands up, gripping her ass with both hands and pulling her in
>She gasps as you lift her hind legs up, until some of her weight rests on your face
>A few indeterminately ecstatic sounds escape her lips
>Your tongue is as deep as it can go, so you start going in circles with it
>All around the hot, wet hole
>A rough spot rubs against your tongue, and you go back over it
>She shudders, wiggling her hips to signal that she likes it
>You grip her ass a little tighter in response
>"Oh, Anon. Don't stop. Get that spot again."
>You happily oblige; every time you run over it, you're rewarded with a spurt of her marecum
>She's totally clean now, and so you accelerate
>Her legs start shaking
>You go faster and faster, responding to her every move in an attempt to increase her pleasure even more
>Finally, you feel her freeze as she breaks over a climax
>Your mouth is filled, and her juices run down your face and all over your body
>She involuntarily squeals in pleasure and collapses
>All her weight rests upon your face, and you're knocked off
>You gasp as you pull away
>She moans as the aftershock runs through her
>Deep breaths, a smile on your lips
>>
>>25664542
>"G-god, Anon, that was intense."
"No kidding. Your thighs kept squeezing my head, pulling me further in."
>"Oh d-da--" she paused to shiver and moan- "damn, sorry, Anon. Did I hurt you?"
"No! No, quite the opposite. It was hot."
>She smiles, and turns around
>"Glad you liked it. I guess we have to get cleaned up again, for real this time. I'm so tired."
>You check your (somehow) still-functioning watch
>It was almost midnight
"Oh, yeah. You're right. Let's get to bed."
>Cleaning up was a hurried affair, eyes drooping with every movement
>Until finally, you're both acceptably clean
>You rinse your mouth out with water, and follow Tree to the bedroom
>The other three are still sound asleep
>Something you're going to be in just a moment
>Tree lays her head on Daisy's ass once again, and you follow
>"Heh, hers is the softest out of all of us. She's accepted her position as the community pillow." she whispers
"I like it." You settle beside her, cuddling up close and resting your head upon the same
>It IS mighty pillowy
>And Tree is so warm and fuzzy from the cleanup
>And the bed is so soft
>hm
>sleeeee-
>>
>>25664546
Lurking. Worth it
>>
>>25664546
>-eeeeeep-
>Nope, not anymore
>It was morning
>The sun was up, shining through your eyelids
>Daisy wasn't beneath your head anymore, but Tree was still by your side
>You roll over to get closer to her
>Still naked, your morning wood rubs against her leg
>You're not even fully awake; you're drifting in and out of sleep, vaguely aware of time passing, of Tree sighing in contentment as she pulls closer to you
>But as all good things must, it eventually comes to an end, and you find yourself fully awake
>Tree is there beside you, eyes open and looking into yours
>God, she's beautiful
>The late morining sun frames her face, red dreads golden at the edges
>Her green coat reflecting the soft yellows from all the ambient light
>She smiles when you wake up
>"Oh, man, Anon. Your aura's been totally dead. You were totally knocked out!"
"Mmmmmmmmmmmfh." You respond
>"That bad, huh?" She says, following up with a small giggle
>"Hey. Everyone else is already up, and breakfast is ready. Want to go get some?"
>You nod, still not quite capable of making a complete word with your mouth
>Tree pulls away, slowly, almost reluctantly
>She reaches a hoof down, and helps you up
>And off she goes, her cute little trot swaying her ass so damn nicely
>You love that view
>You're still buck naked as you walk down the stairs, into full view of the rest of the gang
>For some reason, this doesn't embarrass you anymore
>They're all totally unfazed, smiling at you as they get the dishes out
>Breakfast is similar to last night's dinner, but mixed so differently you had a hard time recognizing the ingredients at first
>Time to dig in
>You sit next to Daisy, intentionally scooting close enough that your asses touched
>It wasn't that hard, comparatively
>Hers was the biggest
>You eat up, readily consuming a full 2 plates' worth of food before you feel satisfied
>>
>>25664772
>"Hey, Anon. How'd you sleep?" Daisy asks, looking over at you
"Wonderfully, thank you. Your place is very relaxing in a lot of ways."
>"Yeah; you and Tree had sex, right? I woke up a bit during the night, I heard you guys going at it, but I drifted off before I could understand what was going on." She spoke so casually
>You freeze a bit
>The nudity was pretty easy to get used to, but it took a bit for your brain to get over how easy going she made that sound
"O-oh, right. Yeah. A few times; we had a lot of fun."
>"Righteous! Hey, let me have some of that sometime, eh? Maybe tonight we could have an orgy?" She looks around the table, and everyone nods in agreement
>You, of course, nod eagerly along
>"Awesome! I'll break out our best bud, it'll be good to have some for such an event. We got a lot to do today, though."
>"Oh? What's up?" Merry May asks
>"Hm? Oh, right. The kitchen sink has a crack in the base, we need some caulk and waterproofing to fix it up. On top of that, I swear the shed door is creaking AGAIN."
>"We oiled, waterproofed, and readjusted that thing a thousand times! How could it be busted AGAIN?" Carrot Top sighs, a frown covering her face
>"Yeah! But when I went out to trim the hedges, the door squeaked."
>"Damn."
>>
>>25664783
>Tree spoke up. "Hey, while we're out, think we could grab some garlic? Our supply's running low, and we all know how Carrot Top feels about growing our own."
>"I've said it a thousand times before, and I'll say it again! Garlic chews up all the calcium in the dirt. Carrots can't grow with it."
>Tree rolls her eyes, a smile on her lips. This was obviously not a new thing.
>Carrot Top is about to continue, but Tree puts a hoof to her lips.
>"Shushums. You're gonna mess up the vibes, man. Let's just get our list together. Where did we put the bits, again?"
>Merry May raises her hoof. "Oh! After we sold the weed to Ms. Cheerilee, I put the extra bits into the cabinet under the sink."
>"Oh, good. Thanks, Merry May." Tree turns, walking to the sink and rummaging around in the cabinet
"Hey, if you guys need help with repairing the stuff, I'd love to help. I'm pretty experienced in this stuff, I think I can figure it out."
>"Oh, Anon, that'd be lovely!" Daisy responds.
>"Yeah, I still can't figure out what's wrong with the door; it'd be good to have a fresh pair of eyes."
"Alright, it's a plan. I've got a lot of bits saved up, too; I'll get some from the bank, Tree."
>"Sweet, we'll split half and half. Sounds good?"
"Yeah, that sounds good. Good caulk'll be... Eh, 4 bits to refinish the entire sink."
>>
>>25664792
I think that's all for tonight. It's gonna go into hopefully comfy character building and repairwork on the house, then they'll do the orgy thing. Sounds good?
>>
>>25664804
it does to me
>>
File: Balloonbutt bump.jpg (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Balloonbutt bump.jpg
71 KB, 600x600
>>
>>25666267
pinkie and the balloons
>>
time to not die
>>
Bump for treezy
>>
Im here only for the bumps
>>
>>25596595
bump
>>
>>25664542
I'm not into watersports, tbch.
>>
File: Treehugger's magic cookies.jpg (3 MB, 1791x8979) Image search: [Google]
Treehugger's magic cookies.jpg
3 MB, 1791x8979
Guard Anon writefag here. Gonna start writing in a bit, so stay tuned.
Also a bump to fuel this anon's bump fetish.>>25669931
>>
>>25670343
bump for green at some point
>>
File: Bubblebutt bump.jpg (166 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Bubblebutt bump.jpg
166 KB, 1280x1280
>>25671302
It's in the works.
>>
Man, fuck. Had some alcohol induced troubles with the next parts, so it isn't too much.
I will try to write more tomorrow.
>>
>>25661145
>Walking into your room, you don't bother to close the door again and just straight head to your desk to get this over with.
>There is some seriously delicious minotauren beer waiting for you in your ice box and you can't wait to wet your throat with it.
>Ponies can brew a mean batch of cider and their wine isn't all that bad either, but they can't seem to brew a beer that is worth a damn.
>Either it is too watery, tastes like shit or is both at the same time.
>If you want an ale that doesn't insult your taste buds, you have to consult one of the few traders that hail from the eastern steppes that every so often visit Ponyville.
>They sell it for a ludicrous price but it is worth every damn bit you pay for a small barrel and you seldomly miss out on the chance to buy one.
>It helps to keep you sane and preserve old memories from your old home.
>But enough of that... Lets see...
>Sitting down on your worn out chair, you open a random drawer and begin to rummage through its contents.
"Mhmm..."
>Nah. Just old hand-... Hoofbills about some stupid laws Mayor Mare introduced last year and dozens of empty matchboxes.
>Why did you hold onto them?
>Ah... They have mares in suggestive poses and rather alluring lingerie on them. That's why.
>Sexy, but they don't really help you along though, so... Next one.
>Nothing exactly helpful either. Just a few rubber bands and other stuff one would suspect to be in a desk, like pencils, erasers and several bobblehead dolls displaying ponies in goofy poses.
>If you aren't mistaken you acquired those dolls from a rather malnourished looking filly in Stalliongrad, back in your mercenary days, who made them herself out of bottle caps, wire and corks.
>Most of your pay kicked the bucket when you bought almost all of her stock on that day... But the look on her face when you did so was worth the alcohol and whore free month.
>>
>>25672906
>Hopefully she was able to live somewhat comfortably and fall asleep without hunger for at least some time with your bits.
>Stalliongrad was a real depressing and bleak place, that's for sure. Many ponies that lived there were homeless or just plain poor and lead a miserable existence.
>All of that is owed to one of the many wars the city state fought against the neighbouring gryphon kingdoms in a desperate attempt to get more fertile farmland.
>And it never really recovered from those conflicts.
>Taking one of the dolls out of the drawer, you look at the crude depiction of a pegasus for a moment or two before putting it onto your desk.
>That's better.
>They aren't all too pretty but it would just be plain rude to just let them rot in the dark purgatory of your desk's drawer.
>Anyway...
>You open the next drawer and finally find what you have been looking for: A small, brown paper bag. And roughly in the same size as Tree Hugger's was too.
>Not that this little detail will matter all too much since no one will probably be able to tell the difference between the two, but it is always better to play it safe than to be sorry afterwards.
>So the ten blossoms find their way into the bag and have at last found their final destination in the mare's record.
>Perfect. Now no one can accuse you of not being orderly and law-abiding
>Closing her file again, you throw it once more on your paperwork pile and lean back to properly enjoy the blissful feeling of a workday fully completed.
>There is nothing that can compare even in the slightest to that.
>Now the only thing that is between you and your glorious, most likely alcohol coined weekend is your somewhat long way home.
>Houses are just cheaper in Ponyville's outskirts...
>But you won't let that become a problem. Maybe you will even take the long and scenic route to your house.
>It is such a nice evening after all.
>>
File: Pixel Tree Hugger.png (18 KB, 887x1068) Image search: [Google]
Pixel Tree Hugger.png
18 KB, 887x1068
That's it. Sorry mates.
Good night.
>>
>>25672928
awwww. Must bump for more.
>>
>>25672928
bump
>>
>>25674370
bump
>>
>>25596595
Bump
>>
File: Bookbutt bump.jpg (267 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Bookbutt bump.jpg
267 KB, 1280x1280
Where is Cancer? - Bump
>>
>>25677063
Probably recovering from chemo.
>>
File: Rainlos.jpg (421 KB, 2400x1734) Image search: [Google]
Rainlos.jpg
421 KB, 2400x1734
>>25677132
>>
>>25677063
Sorry. I was, again, playing Warframe. A friend joined for the first time and so I was showing him the ropes. I'll have more green tonight.

it's a safe assumption to make that if I'm not here at nights, I'm playing Warframe
>>
File: image.gif (533 KB, 367x206) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
533 KB, 367x206
>>25677132
>>25677278
RAINLOS WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>25678408
ha
>>
>>25677278
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU
>>
>>25629145
A better method is to go to an archive like desustorage or 4ch.be and check the post rate under the stats tab.
>>
Bump for green tonight
>>
File: Black and white dank pone.jpg (828 KB, 2231x2341) Image search: [Google]
Black and white dank pone.jpg
828 KB, 2231x2341
>>25681023
Yo gonna start in a few. Hopefully it will be more tonight.
>>
>>25602416
I'm liking this, equal.
>>
File: Magical Hooves.png (573 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Magical Hooves.png
573 KB, 1000x1000
>>25681800
Thanks mate.

Bump and I updated the pastebin.
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.