[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haber confirmed for worst writer on the show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: haber makes me sadder.png (26 KB, 782x266) Image search: [Google]
haber makes me sadder.png
26 KB, 782x266
Haber confirmed for worst writer on the show?
>>
More like bess writer amiriteguise
>>
More like he's breddy gud
>>
>>25596388
I enjoyed Bloom and Gloom and the finale a lot. I also like Castle Mane-ia a decent amount. But Simple Ways is my second most hated episode in the series. My feelings about him are conflicted.
>>
>>25596388
Leap of Faith is the only one I don't particularly like but the others are fine.
>>
Simple Ways is the ridiculous 80s sitcom territory that the show needs to visit more often.
>>
>>25596388
Does anyone have the chart of the episode/writer/season ratings from the nor/mlp/eople?
>>
>>25596537
Why? They didn't do anything interesting with the idea. It was just the cliched story we've all seen 15 thousand times. Except they somehow managed to make it even more annoying than normal. Why would we want them to make more episodes like that?
>>
Castle Man-ia and the two finale episodes despite it's the shoehorned and awful ending were fine episodes.

His other episodes were all arguable lackluster at worst but they weren't exactly irredeemably awful like Dragon Quest & Mare Do Well.

IMHO he leaves a lot to be desired as a writer, but he isn't consistently bad like Merriwether and Polsky.
>>
File: 1428936508941.png (301 KB, 1863x2375) Image search: [Google]
1428936508941.png
301 KB, 1863x2375
>>25596563
Here you go anon.
>>
>>25596629
updated version when?
>>
>>25596388

looks good to me
>>
I didn't liked the finale

*hides*
>>
>>25596756
The finale aired yesterday. I'd imagine it'll take a while.
>>
>>25596388
Not s long as Neal Dusedau is involved with the series.
>>
>>25596781
It's okay to have different opinions, anon.
>>
>>25596388
Actually, Meghan McCarthy and Josh Haber are the worst show writer of the show and it's going down and cancelled the show in 2016.
>>
>>25597368
hello, twilight-will-lose-her-wings fag
>>
>>25597368
So how's it feel knowing that the finale fucked you over hard?
>>
>>25597435
Meh.
>>
>>25597120
This
>>
Shit, haber always hits it out of the park when it comes to the showwriting
>>
>>25596756
>>25596785
I'm planning on starting the weekend of the 12th next month. I want to give some time for the new season smell to wear off.
I've got everything ready for it now. An anon had a good suggestion about adding synopsis or a link to an episode description for each choice that I want to see if it's possible to fit in first as well though.
>>
All I see is a pile of ok and garbo episodes which leads me to believe he is sub-part if we are to go by his pony work alone.

Natasha on the other hand has written the best episode of both season 4 and season 5. Keep Discord was pretty good too.
>>
>>25596388

Simple Ways and Leap of Faith were awful, Castle Mane-ia was meh, Bloom and Gloom as OK, and this two-parter was one of the best we've ever had.

He's OK
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.