[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As usual most of the /mlp/ prophecies turned out to be false.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Starlight_Glimmer.png (210 KB, 872x916) Image search: [Google]
Starlight_Glimmer.png
210 KB, 872x916
As usual most of the /mlp/ prophecies turned out to be false. But it's still possible that she is somehow related to Starswirl, right?. That would explain how she is more powerful than Twilight.
>>
>>25595604
I suppose it's not impossible, but even if it does come true I doubt they would have planned it before hand.
>>
>>25595604
shes the one who is going to kill spike, that bastard deserves to die.
>>
>>25595620
I love this meme
>>
>>25595625
it's not a meme, everyone on /mlp/ hate spike and hopes he dies on screen.
>>
>>25595630
>everyone
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>25595633
Hi Slashy
>>
>>25595604
Or, OR, get this, and I know it may be hard to understand, because everyone in the MLP fandom has to apparently create convoluted interconnectivity between entirely unrelated characters, but... OR...

She could just be really fucking good at magic because she has a talent for it, and worked really, really hard to be the best, because she had motivation.
>>
>>25595630
I know I don't.
Just stop writing him as that little guy who fucks up everything.
He's often the voice of reason when Twilight loses her shit, and he's sarcastic so I find him amusing in these situations.
>>
>>25595633
fuck off spikefag, literally nobody likes spike. everyone was hoping spike dies in the final, but they're saving that for season 6.
>>
>>25595641
>Just stop writing him as that little guy who fucks up everything.
no, spike is completely worthless in every way and just doesn't deserve better writing. all he deserves is a rope around his neck.
>>
>>25595642
It's a kids cartoon. Spike will never die. No one will.
>>
>>25595649
that didn't stop disney, I wouldn't mind spike getting mauled by a bear, it be funny.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.