[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you faggots really think she is a new main character? I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Do you faggots really think she is a new main character? I mean seriously? That's more autistic than the people who thought RainbowPower was going to be permanent.

But oh, she was in a picture at the end so lets be paranoid for 12 months.
>>
this is going to be a long hiatus...
>>
>>25595197
how long is it anyway? I don't actually know the specifics I just know its a lot,
>>
Hopefully she'll replace Twilight. I could live without the princess of toy merchandise
>>
>>25595188
Personally, I think she and Sunset Shimmer are going to compete for the 7th spot by lezzing out with the mane six and both trying to be a better lover than the other to prove her worthiness.
>>
>>25595188
>He's too stupid to listen
>>
>>25595188
She's just like Babs.Will stay in her village for the rest of the show.
>>
>>25595217
Nah, they'll have a mud brawl.
>>
>>25595188
I hope not. I was also hoping she'd stay unredeemed but that wish got fucked
>>
She'll be like any other redeemed villain. Sporadic appearances.
>>
>>25595227
I still would have been pissed if I were twilight, Time Crime should be punished by death.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1200x584) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1200x584
>>25595212
>>
>>25595237
>eqg isn't canon despite twilight talking about the s5 finale time travel in friendship games
>>
>>25595257
underage b&
>>
>>25595257
FIM is canon to EQG.

EQG is not canon to FIM.

herp a derp
>>
>>25595294
They are two different things Anon, they are never going to say EQG does not count incase they want to merge the two in some way.
>>
File: not listening.gif (115 KB, 495x533) Image search: [Google]
not listening.gif
115 KB, 495x533
>>25595188
MANE 7
A
N
E

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.