[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starlight Glimmer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Theories and discussions about Starlight Glimmers cutie mark.
>>
>>25594972
She's the lesbian spawn of Twilight and Trixie.
>>
Her destiny is to brush Twilight's teeth
>>
>>25594972
epic toothpaste magic
>>
>>25594972
Her special talent is Magic_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
>>
>>25594972
OH MY GOD I WANNA PUT MY WEINER IN HER BUTT!
>>
There isn't a reason, they just wanted a name that fit in with the (time period) (poetic image describing light bouncing off of something) theme.
>>
>>25595028
She's called Starlight Glimmer for the same reason that Sunset Shimmer has her name.
Sunset was Celestia's student before Twilight, sunset literally comes before twilight in the time of day.
Starlight is Twilight's student, the next student, and 'starlight' (which you'd just call 'night time', I suppose) comes after twilight in the time of day.
It was there from day one and very few people picked up on it.
>>
>>25594972
She's the star-burner, the harbinger of doom.
>>
>>25594972
The cutie mark we thought she had to start was an equal sign, but her real cutie mark looks like an approximately equal sign with a star similar to Twilight's. I'll let you guys fill in the significance there.
>>
File: sunglasses bloody hell.gif (797 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
sunglasses bloody hell.gif
797 KB, 300x169
>>25595045
>>
>>25594972
>star
>swirling
Geez, no wonder she was able to use Starswirl's magic so surprisingly well.
>>
>>25595387

>special talent isn't magic itself
>it's just scholarship related to the works and magic of starswirl
>season six premiere is her being a maladjusted 4chan poster to the detriment of the mane 6 in a crisis

kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.