[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to boop Twilight Mist!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9
I want to boop Twilight Mist!
>>
File: Wind Whistler the Pegasus.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Wind Whistler the Pegasus.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
I want to cum inside Wind Whistler
>>
ew that actually looks like a horse
>>
>>25593445
>filename
>not some_ponies_want_to_watch_the_world_burn.jpg
Otherwise good choice in pone. I always liked Fizzy a little better myself though.
>>
>>25593486

I'm a bit jealous that Fizzy gets all the fan art, when I think that Wind Whistler has some great depth to her.
>>
>>25593454
Yeah, a cute horse.
>>
>>25593498
That's because Fizzy was the one all the girls who grew up with My Little Pony seemed to like, probably due to her playfulness and bubbly personality. To be fair though, she was probably second best developed after Wind Whistler, even if it was a fairly distant second.
>>
Who is the worst G1 pony?
>>
>>25594689
Surprise, it's you.
>>
>>25594699

She was the proto-pinkie, right?
>>
>>25594749
Pretty much yeah.
>>
bumpo
>>
File: 1423667996139.jpg (608 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
1423667996139.jpg
608 KB, 1000x1400
>>25593509
G1 ponies really had a more..Natural look, I wouldn't mind a throwback of this style, especially for the animation.
>>
also, i wonder where we could find art of G1/G2, they might still be around, or something.

i have no idea what happens with the old b/g art, drawings and everything used in the making of the cartoon. but really, animators weren't lazy back ago.
>>
>>25593486
>>25593498
>>25593531

Can't say either one of them is my favourite G1 pony, but yeah, from what i've garnered, those two do get the most amount of votes. Seemed a bit more in Fizzy's favour, but yeah, not gonna press it.

Having a friend irl who's a fan of Wind Whistler, so we do get on that a lot. Shame he lives half a country away, making our meetings a rather rare occurance..

Also, have a Sparkler, cheerleading for this thread.
>>
File: Sparkler Cheerleader gif.gif (975 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
Sparkler Cheerleader gif.gif
975 KB, 500x372
>>25598997

>Didn't include the gif

My bad. Late hour does that you you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.