[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is Twilight Sparkle. Yes, that's her actual name. She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
This is Twilight Sparkle. Yes, that's her actual name. She was born with a horn on her forehead, which other people give her constant harassment over. It doesn't do magic, and is literally there for no purpose other than to single her out.

She is like Moondancer in that she has given up on friends because every friend she's ever had has walked out on her because they get harassed for associating with a horned freak.

She is often transferred to new school to get away from bullies, but it never does any good. The next school on the list is your school, and the teacher has chosen you to be her 'buddy' so she can get settled in here.

How does it go?
>>
fuck off
>>
File: 12324324325.png (222 KB, 446x689) Image search: [Google]
12324324325.png
222 KB, 446x689
>>25592879
>>
File: 1384395448116.gif (1 MB, 346x261) Image search: [Google]
1384395448116.gif
1 MB, 346x261
If it goes anything like how my 6th grade year went, I end up being literally the only one in my class to stand her until she moves.
>>
>>25592879
Sorry op pretty girls don't get bullied unless they're sluts or huge bitches.
>>
>>25593019
Or have a deformity such as a large purple horn sticking out of their forehead.
>>
>>25593019
>unless they're sluts
What the fuck kind of school did you go to? The sluts were the most popular girls in my schools, junior high or high school
>>
>>25593460
Sorry retard a deformity like would only make her more popular since she's still pretty and smart.
>>
>>25593469
You're telling me that no one talked shit about them behind their backs.
>>
Isn't that anthro?
>>
>>25593506
Not unless you count talking about how bad they wanted to fuck them or how hard they fucked them.
>>
>>25593522
its all in the ears senpai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.