[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"H-Halt! Who goes there? This property is off limits to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Royal Guard Fluttershy.png (722 KB, 3550x4000) Image search: [Google]
Royal Guard Fluttershy.png
722 KB, 3550x4000
"H-Halt! Who goes there? This property is off limits to all Civilians...if that's okay with you..."
>>
>>25590409
Do I look like a fucking "civilian" to you? Step aside, private, or I'll have you put in the Butter Room.
>>
>>25590523

is that where they rub butter all over recruits
>>
File: scootamarine.png (538 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
scootamarine.png
538 KB, 819x1024
>>25590409
>>
>>25590538
No thats where we keep the butter you fucking weirdo.
>>
>>25590566
kek
>>
>>25590566

oh that makes a lot more sense
>>
>>25590538
>Initiation into the Royal Guard involves all of the superiors rubbing a recruit down with butter
>>
What if I said that it's not okay with me? Would she still let me pass?
>>
>>25590604

She would call you a straight busta and try to stare you down
>>
"Can I pretty please enter?"
>You flutter your eyelashes.
>"I guess I could let you in"
>She steps aside and you walk pass her.
"Thanks and nice armor."
>You stroll happily into the castle.
>You pull out your sword.
"Time to die Celestia"
>>
>>25590604
she'd begin to vibrate at a rapid frequency bringing her atoms into alignment with yours, then she would have an absolute particle failure and take you atomic structure with her, into the butter room.
>>
>>25590409
>Fluttershy as a Royal Guardsmare

cute.
>>
>>25590409
"Wow Fluttershy, when did you become a Guardspony?"
>Fluttershy continues to hover.
"S-Since the draft"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.