[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn Those Player Abducting Ayy Lmaos Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg (139 KB, 371x791) Image search: [Google]
Shitty Version Because Fuck You.jpg
139 KB, 371x791
http://pastebin.com/mWrxJJPr
Remember:...I forgot what I wanted you to remember....
>>
>>25589691

Welcome back, faithful readers to another edition of “Super Villains of Equestria”. Fresh from their rampage, the DCK have opened a restaurant, seeking to capitalize on the recently empty market and the holiday rush for Thankfullness day. But this is not merely savvy business, no a sinister plot waits in the wings, as the villains will attempt to ferret out heroes identifies.

(Sheets)
>>
>>25589713

http://pastebin.com/3xDGZN0L
>>
File: Grommash Hellscream.jpg (54 KB, 580x351) Image search: [Google]
Grommash Hellscream.jpg
54 KB, 580x351
>>25589713
http://pastebin.com/8V88tWpt
>>
File: hurray spider.gif (382 KB, 499x276) Image search: [Google]
hurray spider.gif
382 KB, 499x276
>>25589713
http://pastebin.com/hirneSC9

You think I was gone! Hah, I merely disappeared!
>>
>>25589713
http://pastebin.com/RfLjWSv4
>>
>>25589757
>>25589758
>>25590024
>>25590408

Name H/W/HAHAHHA
DreadJaw 6/8/6
TADS 5/5/6
Dr. Darkmane 5/5/2
Kero’mas 5/5/4
As the Buff Bison misses his attack against TADS, he falls to the ground, no longer able to sustain his heroic fortitude. Dreadjaw gets two points for forcing him into helplessness. Looking around, TADS feels something stirring. Why Dreadjaw ran away! Sure he did the blow that forced the Bison to use her heroic powers, but nobody saw it, and the Bison fell while TADS was around.

Suddenly a thought creeps up, a nasty, evil thought, why should Dreadjaw get credit for this anyways. Why shouldn’t it be TADS, who was here when it happened?

Or perhaps he should simply finish the BUFF Bison off. Making the Buff Bison helpless was worth some bragging points, but not nearly as much as actually capturing him.

New Mechanic: Stealing Credit-

You’re villains, sure someone else did the work, but that’s no reason you can’t steal their credit. You many attempt to claim credit for the destruction of either a restaurant or a hero. In order to do so write up a post as normal explaining how you are taking credit, and roll a d10. You must roll a 10 or better to get credit, and while you can use villain points to boost the roll, you can’t use 3 to auto succeed.. Luckily those in last place are more determined, and benefit. Add your current place to the roll. (so 1st gets +1, 5th gets +5). If your post it the funniest, you get another +1

Current list of targets that can be claimed.
Name- Owner – Point Value
Buff Bison Helpless – Dreadjaw- 2 points
Haycake factory –– Dreadjaw- 3 points
Mcdougals – Darkmane – 3 points
Salad Works – Spord – 2 points
Dairy Princess- Kero – 2 points
Caribou Coffee – TADS – 2 points
Chinese Restaurant – Kero – 2 points
Bojangles – Spord – 2 points
>>
>>25590430
Currently Score
TADS- 11 (3rd)
Kero- 13 (2nd)
Darkmane- 11 (3rd)
Spord- 14 (1st)
Dreadjaw – 10 (5th)
>>
>>25590430

"Forget this competition!" Darkmane shouts as he throws his hat on the ground angrily in response Rougal McDougal being increasingly nonsensical. His SUPER Shadow picks it up and puts it back on Darkmane's head thoughtfully. The clowncar is the final straw. There's no way such a comically large amount of things can fit in such a comically small space!

>Rougal McDougal is now Dr. Darkmane's arch-enemy! Clowns-mimes are the antithesis of not-really-doctors!

"Are you a clown? Are you a mime!? Make up your mind! Get rid of these clowns. Literally."

The SUPER Shadow attacks the horde of clowns. [1d10]
His Friends also attack the shadows. [1d10]

"As for you..." Darkmane says to Rougal directly. "If you're a clown, then let's see how you handle being shot out of a cannon!"

Rougal McDougal's shadow turns into a cannon wrapped around Rougal McDougal. It then fires him straight into the air.

>Corpse Explosion on Rougal's own shadow
[1d10+1]
>>
>>25590430

DICKS was made to show these damned Supers who ran the town, and now one's here on a silver platter. Well, concrete platter. More like a concrete floor, with a minotaur holding him down.

"Hmmnn... Sir Loin, how do you feel about putting Bison steaks on the menu tonight!"

The burly minotaur looks up from his currently pinned opponent, shrugging

'Frankly Sir, I'm a herbivore, so I'm not a fan of eating meat. That's just a persona to be more intimidating.'

"Alright, but I meant it in a pseudo-punny sense. How about we blow this popsicle-"
'It's a pastry factory sir'
"...blow this pastry-stand and hook this Super up to an elaborate death trap!"
'we have one of those?'
"We'll build one while he's out cold... speaking of which."

T.A.D.S attempts to knock out Buff Bison
[1d10]
Sir Loin continues to hold Buff Bison down.
>Suppress Automatic action to continue holding down
>>
File: Dreadjaw's Rape Face.gif (486 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Dreadjaw's Rape Face.gif
486 KB, 500x281
>>25590430
Sadly, Dreadjaw has forgotten about the competition. Even more as he bites into another slice of cake in his hooves as his ship sails to the next target.
"Hmm...I think I should have stolen the r-r-recipe while I was therrre...."
That thought is quickly forgeten as he downs the rest of the cake.
"I'll steal it next time."

As he sails, he gets a whiff of something. Something tasty...familiar...something....
"Fish!"
Dreadjaw grabs the ship wheel and takes a tight turn around a corner, crashing the front of the ship into a nearby Long John's Johns, breaking into the seating area. The smell of fried fish intensifies as Dreadjaw leaps down, glaring at the teenagers behind the counter.
"Don't ye move, else ye want to take this place of yerrrr fish in me stomach!"

Walking past into the kitchen area, Dreadjaw notices one of the fryers just brought up a fresh patch of fried fish. Keromas did warn these places foods were bad in some way. But...how could something so delicious as those cakes be so bad?
"I bet she be wr-r-rong about this...thing as well," Dreadjaw says, grabbing a fresh fish stick and taking a bite of the crunchy morsel. Dreadjaw grins, quickly picking up the fryer basket and dumping the rest right into her waiting, hungry maw.
"The lass be wrong! These things be amazing, too!"

Dreadjaw draws his sword, waving it towards the teenagers.
"You therrrre! Ye lot be loading all ye fish onto me ship! And these things!" Dreadjaw commands, patting a hoof on one of the deep fat fryers.
"Ye know what? Blast it all: I be taking ever-r-rything! Now get moving, or-r-r else!"
As Dreadjaw commands his hostages to steal all the fish and cooking equipment, he goes to the register. Rather than open it, he just rips the entire machine from its wires and takes it onto the ship.

>Stealing the entire cash register, all of their frozen fish, and all of their cooking equipment (fat fryers, flattops, etc.)
>>
>>25590827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSt1ptsOjL0

[1d10]
>>
>>25590605
Kero turns to face Sailor Luna, her Cape whipping the wind behind her as it waves ominously
At first she glares, but upon taking a good look at Luna, she gets a cocktail smirk
"Oh, how dare I? Foolish child, what I am doing here is for the good of all Equestria!..."
"...Err, but a good not in a good way, rather a bad kind of good that is so good it's bad, since you enjoy something that is bad so good, so I'll take it from you all, which is bad, but also good! Since it's good that I am taking away what is bad so you will be good while... Uh... Uuh... FOWARD, SQUID! " She shouts suddenly as she commands her giant squid to fling it's molested citizens towards Sailor Luna, Flying towards her like violated soy sauce missiles
[1d10+1] animal swarm
>using one villain point for +1
>>
>>25590605
Ronald is down on the ground, take 2 points plus one cause your complaining about the insanity amused me the most. His clown are torn by the buff shadow, but aren’t out. Also his friends are useless, as always. Hope he didn’t promise them anything to important for their help.

>>25590809
Buff Bison is hurting, a lot, but still not completely out. You think one more good hit will do it. One point for description.

>>25590827
The teenagers try their best, but panicked teams aren’t that good at loading stuff. The a lot of stuff is out of place, but not really looted, per say. Take one point for destruction, and one point for description.

>>25590963
Shocking no one, squids are her weakness. Sailor Luna goes down before even getting a turn. She barely even got to finish her speech, what a jerk move!

Take two points for hero down.
--
Rougal tries to get up. [1d10]
Sailor Luna tries to get up. [1d10]
the clowns attack the big shadow, who managed to hurt [1d10-3]
Round 5 point spread

Currently Score
TADS- 12 (4)
Kero- 15 (1)
Darkmane- 14 (2)
Spord- 14 (2)
Dreadjaw – 12 (4)
>>
>>25591045

The heroes rally magnificently, and are up again. Even the clowns do their part, managing 4 hits the super shadow.

Round 6, Heaven or hell, Start
>>
>>25591085
>>25591045

"I suggest you run, CLOWN!" Darkmane says with a sinister smile. "The only thing that makes me smile is money. You're just an annoyance."

Rougal's own shadow begins to twist again, listening to dark dictations of Dr. Darkmane rather than the righteous movements of Rougal McDougal.

>Raise Dead on Rougal's shadow
[1d10]

Meanwhile, the SUPER Shadow continues to attack the clowns. [1d10]
And, so do his Friends. [1d10-2]
>>
>>25591045
'You need a hoof with that, sir?'

The minotaur says to the comparably girly kick to the Super's head,

"No no, you're holding him down, don't let him get up. Besides, I just didn't want to kick his head off. With like, you know, raw primal power of some sort. Honest."

'If you insist, sir.'

TADS curb stomps Bison, whilst Sir Loin continues to hold him down.
[1d10]
>>
>>25591045
"C'mon ye lot! Get it on the ship fasterrrr!" Dreadjaw yells, firing his blunderbuss at their feet in an attempt to get them moving faster. Making sure the methods worked, Dreadjaw looks around more. What he finds is...amazing!

More fridges of food items! Pre-breaded shrimps!
"YA-HARRR! I love these little things!"
Dreadjaw immediately pops one in her mouth, chewing it with no effort, despite being frozen solid.
"Hmm...betterrr r-r-raw...orrrr cooked."
Dreadjaw continues to look around, finding all the sides, the bread items to make sandwiches and tacos, even a few dessert items.
"Morrre sweets?! This place has ever-r-rything!"
Dreadjaw takes something labeled a 'Chocolate Cream Pie' and downs it in one bite. With a satisfied, almost girlish 'mmm', he loads everything into a freezer unit, lifting it up with ease and carrying it past the teenagers and onto the ship.
"A feast ferrr me tonight! Yarharrr!"

After making sure the cooking equipment has been loaded up, Dreadjaw pats one of the teenagers on the head.
"Good job, lads and lasses," Dreadjaw then gives said teen a swift hit to the head, "now gr-r-row some meat on them bones! I want this done fasterrr next time I rob this place!"

With a laugh, Dreadjaw gets onto the ship, having it travel forward and sail through what remains of the looted kitchen and off to wherever she wants to go next.

>Stealing freezer unit full of sides, breads, and desserts
>Leaving once all equipment has been loaded up
>Destroying other part of the building via sailing through it
>>
>>25591423
[1d10]
>>
>>25591045
The goat looms atop of her defeated enemy with a proud smile
"What was that again dear? 'Oh! In the name of Princess Luna I will Punish you!" kero repeats her previous threat with a mocking voice
"HAH! foolish child! My powers are beyond yours! Beyond the princesses! BEYOND THE CREAMIEST FROSTING!" She shouts on the poor mare's face as the octopus finishes it's destruction behind them both
"Dude, I can't wait to upload this to XXXCLOP. Com! It'll be my account biggest hit!" one of the nerdy stallions says, thinking with the wrong head as he is clueless of the potential danger surrounding him, only focused on his precious lewd footage

Kero summons a giant mass and wraps it around Sailor Luna like a taco as the goat levitates her
"Ah but don't worry my dear, I won't leave you here all alone... You see, I am feeling so kind today, that I think that I will take you with me... " her eyes widen as she glares at The Sailor with a maniac grin
" in fact, I will take you with me!" Kero pulls The Sailor's face close to hers "AND LET YOU WATCH AS I DESTROY THE FAVORITE PLACE OF THE PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT!" She takes off, riding her giant wooden spoon to the octopus face

"Oh, and don't think I have forgotten about you dear" the squid turns one of it's huge eyes to look at Kero
"Yes yes. You have been so good to me that I simply must leave you with one final job: You will remain like this for a good few hours. So go and find my companions... And just do your thing~" She giggles... A terrifying giggle that scales into a haunting fit of laughter as she flies away, leaving the squid to roam the city, causing chaos in it's wake as it longs to find the other DICKS members
> 1=Dreadjaw 2=TADS 3=Darkmane
[1d3]

Meanwhile, she flies in the direction of the Equestria Stable of pancakes
[1/2]
>>
>>25591159
>just noticed my name
>>
>>25591491
She quickly arrived at the place, watching it with disgust from afar, but smiling as her nefarious mind makes plans of what will she do to this place
"Now, why don't you join me in making the last order this place will ever make? Ahuhuhuh~" the evil goat reaches the ground, landing softly as her spoon shrinks back to normal size. However she Still magically holds Sailor Luna in tow as she takes a deep breath
"Aah, feel that smell? Not the smell of syrup and pancakes no... I mean the smell of a new order... Food order... FuhuhuHuhuhu"

She doesn't even allow Luna to reply as she stuffs her mouth with lettuce before heading inside.
The place had little movement, much to Kero's dismay, few ponies would be close to witness her doing... Ah well it hardly mattered, because what she was going to do here was going to be MAASSIVE
Luna would likely try to protest or earn everypony to run, which made Kero chuckle a they reached the counter
"Forgive me for my.... Friend... I have been trying to persuade her into following a healthy diet, so this order will be only for me." her lips stretch into a wicked grin
"I would like...
A pancake tower
Of over a five. Hundred. Feet"

The cashier mare gave her a confused look "Uuh... Ma'am, the highest we serve here is fifty centimeters..."

"Oh? Really? Well... "
She jumps back into her now overgrown spoon" THEN I BELIEVE IT IS TIME TO MAKE AN ADDITION TO THE MENU!" She shouts suddenly as with a flick of her spoon, all the pancakes, all of them, fly away with the goat as she takes of through the window. Twin pillars of pancakes following her through the air as they snake around the clouds
"Now, Sailor Luna... " She says her name with spite
[2/3] I lied because I'm evil
>>
>>25591860
want you to watch very carefully to what happens when you don't follow a healthy diet of orange juice and Apple slices along with vegetarian sandwiches in your mornings..." She whispers, dead serious as only one small pancake levitates away from the pancake legion
"Now count with me!"
at her sign, the single package grows almost ten times its size and it's suddenly dropped down into the restaurant below
"ONE" her voice booms from above as her assault begins
"TWO... THREE.... FOUR... FIVE... "
This keeps going for almost a minute as with every layer, the pressure in the building increases as it's foundations slowly begin to give in, creating a colossal tower of pancakes reaching up in the sky
" SIXTY TWO.... SIXTY THREE... SIXTY... HEHE... HAHAHA AAHAAAAHAAHAHAHA! WATCH IN FEAR PONIES! WATCH ME AS I BRING THE NEW FOOD ORDER TO EQUESTRIA!" She shouts at the mass of ponies below
"WATCH AS I CREAMIEST THIS MARK OF OUR GLORY! JUST LIKE THIS TOWER! THE DICKS. WILL. RIIIIISEEEE!"
[1d10] using my last three points to auto succeed this roll
>>
>>25591159
Rougal’s shadow appears, a sickly, twisted form that is wrong some how. As if shadow, clown and mime were not meant to be together. Dr. Darkmane shutters at what he has created, and hopes he can control this monstrosity.

The clowns are bloodied, but do not appear to truly be out.

One point for description.

Rougal laughs. “You understand so little Dr Darkmane. Surprise and contradiction are the art of comedy, and what could be more contradictory. Behold my ultimate attack THE SILENT SOUND!” With a flourish he pull out a horn, or rather mimes pulling out a horn, with no actual horn, and then honks it.[1d10]
>>25591244
And the Buff Bison is down for the count. Take 3 points, plus your standard 1 for description and point because butler amuses me. Also think about what you want to deathtrap him in.

--

>>25591462
Dreadjaw begins happily sailing off, before realizing, he forgot the fish fries. What a dilemma will he turna round to get them continue sailing?

Take a point for destruction and point for description. But you did not finish off the restaurant, you will need one more attack to do so.

>>25591880

While laughing and building their tower Sailor Luna Kero’mas induged in the sins of all villains. OVERCONFIDENCE. Forgetting that while Sailor Luna had gone down, she had managed to get back up, and was ready to purify.

She began chanting as light gather around her, but Kero flush in victory and ignoring it, continued to build their tower. “Moon Crystal Healing Elevation”

Or at least that’s what it sounds like, as white light blasts Kero’mas.

[1d10+2]

Also take a villain point, cause that was classic supervillain. Also point for destruction and description.
>>
>>25591920
a moment is make a honk, and at the same time, no honk. Sound and silence are both their and not, like a cat from some thought experiment on the nature of quantum from a dead physicist. The two contradictions are maddening,

Also Calamari falls around you, your not sure where it came from, or why his horn cause their to be destroyed squid, but there it is.

Meanwhile Sailor Luna's light thingy hurts, and make you consider that forcing people to eat heatlhy may not be really good. Take two wounds as you shake off that horrid thought.

--

Round 6 Points
Currently Score
TADS- 17 (1)
Kero- 17 (1)
Darkmane- 15 (3)
Spord- 14 (4)
Dreadjaw – 14 (4)
>>
>>25592022
Actually the super shadows aren't gone. Just nearly translucent (1 hit each). The less shadows, are, however.
>>
>>25591920
>>25592022

As Dr. Darkmane is knocked head over hooves. He lies on the ground, fuming with anger. "THIS is why no one likes the circus!" he shouts angrily as he gets up.

[1d10] to get up

"Friends, you can go. You won't be needed any more. This next attack will be the last," he dismisses his friends with a deathstare toward Rougal.

>Friends fleeing
[1d10] if needed

"Knock that idiot down!" he shouts as both of his now dilapidated shadows shamble toward Rougal for one last desperate attack.

[1d10] for Darkmane's shadow
[1d10] for Rougal's shadow
>>
>>25591920
>>25592022
Dreadjaw decides to ignore the fish fries, mostly because he had enough fish to not worry about it.
"Let see...plunderrred herrrre...therrre...ah ha!"
Dreadjaw taps on a map.
"This place, Saladworks! Sounds like everything I hate most!"

Dreadjaw sails full-speed ahead to Saladworks...only to find it already having been attacked. Dreadjaw raises a brow, shrugs, and runs his ship into the building, seeing as how no actual damage was caused.
"Yarrr! Seems me henchpony did a fine job destr-r-roying this place ferrrr me," Dreadjaw says grinning. He takes out a flag on a stick: a black flag with a sharkpony skull in front of cross bones. He jumps down from the ship, landing on what remains of the salad area and drives the flag into the heretical lettuce.
"Let it be known: I be setting up an embargo in these waterrrrs! No salad shall be eaten, unless it be one-hundred percent all meat! Fish be acceptable as well. If there be any plant in ye salads, then I'll eat ye up!"
Dreadjaw yanks all the cash registers from the counter, and kicks over the salad dressing station.
"Captain Dr-r-readjaw has spoken!"

>Claiming the destruction of Saladworks
>+5 since I'm dead last
>spending 4 villain points
[1d10+9]

[1d10] <Because I've been rolling for consequences thus far
>>
>>25591920
TADS dusts off his hooves,

"Well, that's that. Onwards to Chace Hardware's Hard Wares, we need to buy some materials."

'what about the Buff Bison, sir?'

"We're take him along, if he starts to wake up we'll hit him on the head again"

The two spend their ill-gotten gains from Caribou Coffee at the hardware store buying death trap materials, towing along Buff Bison in a shopping cart.
>>
>>25592022
>>25591920
"No... NO! MY CONSTITUTION IS UNBREAKABLE!"
As the terrible thoughts break her focus, her magic wavers, almost fading. But with rage and determination swelling in her mind, it stabilizes again.
Her spell only served to remember Kero of her motives, the reason why she was doing this
She turns downwards to look at the sailor, rage fuming in her eyes as she does something unexpected.
With a flight of her hoof, the tower of pancakes, now reaching almost four hundred feet is nudged in the direction of the sailor, it's balance broken as the gargantuan tower begins to fall, but due to its massive size, it could be easily dodged...
But that is what Kero would not allow as she flies downwards, fast as a bullet as the wind cuts her face. Her sights focused on the single mare as she descented so quickly that she would just be seen as a blur in the sky for any watchers

At this speed and this angle, Kero would most certainly get herself hurt, even if she managed to hit her target
But she did not slow down, she did not care
This wasn't about destroying the fast food anymore

This wasn't about the competition

Sailor Luna just made her falter
Made her consider that her choices, as a villain, were wrong
For one moment
She made Kero'mas hesitate
And that
Is
"UNFORGIVABLE!!!"
She divebombs Luna with all her might to pin her down and keep her in place, as the massive tower of pancakes blocked the sun, falling upon them
[1d10] leap of faith
>Using my single villain point to use a 1pt skill outside of my class

>Leap of Faith: Weapon, Recharge 3; In a feat of surprising agility and strength, you leap at any enemy target to deliver a quick blow, not giving them time to react. Hits on DC3
>>
>>25592165

Your shadows hit Rougal, but he’s still up. He dances over to you, tips an invisible hat. Smiles. And then kicks you while your down. [1d10]

>>25592238
Everyone believes you, and I mean every. After all Spord, what Spord no one has ever heard of him. That comic defiantly didn’t exist, and the editors didn’t feel that a farting villain was crude.

>>25592327

You didn’t destroy anything. But serious respect for going for deathtrap over the competition. Take a point for most amusing post, and add an extra villain point on top of your deathtrap point next session. Respect man.

>>25592360
You leap upon her with vengeance. Fire in your eyes and death in your hoofs. You are just about ready to hit her, when suddenly, she managed to trip, sending you sailing past. Luckily as a SUPER villain you don’t take damage from mere falls, but she does blast you again. Though not as hard.

[1d10 +1]

Take one point for description.
>>
>>25592410

A newfound fire fills Dr. Darkmane's already furious eyes. "You do NOT tip your hat to ME! Especially when you don't even HAVE A HAT!"

[1d10] to get up angrily

[1d10] for Darkmane's shadow to knock him back
[1d10] for Rougal's shadow to knock him back
>>
>>25592410

Sadly Rougals clown shows do no dmg.

And Sailor Luna's beam fires wide.

---

FINAL RESULTS
Currently Score
TADS- 18 (1)
Kero- 18 (1)
Darkmane- 16 (3)
Someone who never existed- 14 (5)
Dreadjaw – 16 (3)
--

Congratulations t our two winners. However there can ultimately be only one, and since one of you hit the Pavement, and the other is carrying a Bison in a cart....

TADS is the winner

---

REWARDS

Each of you may note your place on your character sheet. At any time you may use this place up for the following
1st is worth 3 villian points
2nd is worth 2
3rd is worth 1

These carry over and do not count against your normal point total, so I'd advise holding on to them until you need them.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.