[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is your favorite MLP analyst/reviewer/whatever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Who is your favorite MLP analyst/reviewer/whatever?
>>
>>25588399
M.A. Larson
>>
>>25588416
this desu senpai
>>
>>25588416
/thread
>>
>>25588399
Drowning in Horseshoes has always been the best.
TBBBAP aren't half bad either.
Gibbon and Tommy were decent too, but they left. And literally everybody else is shit tier.
>>
>>25588416
adding another reply to this correct statement
>>
>>25588399
None of them
>>
I liked Tommy but he left and I used to watch Silverquill but he tries to hard.
>>
>>25588545
Tommy is back though
http://youtu.be/X5l0pBevNWk
>>
>>25588399
rip in peace Gibbontake. He was the best and the only one worth watching IMO.
>>
>>25588573
Yeah but not every episode like before.
>>
>>25588399
Every Anon on /mlp/
>>
I like bronynotions theory vids, he keeps them relatively short while still addressing points/reasons
Kimpossible would be better if all her videos werent like 9 minutes long
I like jerry peets episode x in y minutes, but that's all i like of his and even then its more of a im bored but not bored enough to go to the weird part of YouTube

Dont really recognize any of the others tho
>>
There is one guy with a changling OC named ForNoGoodReason (FNGR). FNGR does episodic reviews at times. However, his best work is his "King of Limbo" podcast which he picks the brains of other horse famous folks. I have been wanted to bring him up here before cause he seems like a real /mlp/ kind of guy.
>>
Silver Quill is the only I watch, not because his videos are excellent, but because they are at least entertaining.
>>
File: 1446234202629.jpg (44 KB, 960x930) Image search: [Google]
1446234202629.jpg
44 KB, 960x930
>>25588930
The only answer.
>>
Mysterious Mr. Enter
>>
Based Horseshoe man but since he stopped I've only kept up with TBBBAP
>>
So who has good theory videos? Gonna check out the channels mentioned too obviously but i like theories and overanalyzing the fuck out of a cartoon about ponies for little girls
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.