[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mind Control thread #3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: large.png (246 KB, 1086x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
246 KB, 1086x1024
>"Yes, Master Anon... I hear and obey..."

Previous thread: >>463509
Pastebins:
/mlp/ Sunset hypno story Nov. 2015: http://pastebin.com/EswR6Bmd
Your Truth: http://pastebin.com/LZD73pfh
>>
>>25551988
>thrusting your hips up, pushing your dick as far into femanon as you can you cum
>your muscles tense up
>your eyes shut tightly
>a long muffled scream emits from your mouth
>as the powerful orgasm rocks your body in pleasure you can't help but momentarily stop your attentions on Gilda
>spurt after spurt of your cum fills up your sister's womb as she pushes back down against you in a desperate attempt to get you further inside her self
>cum begins to flow out of her cunt as she slumps over to lean on gilda after her powerful orgasm
>the momentary pause in your attentions to Gilda's pussy ends and you return to licking and tonguing her as hard and as fast as you can while rubbing her clit with the same intensity to get her to that summit as well
>your work pays off as your mouth is filled with the bitter taste of her girl cum as she screeches
and squeezes her legs together as she climaxes as well
>she drops forward during the peak of it needing to use both hands on your chest to hold herself up shuddering and breathing deeply
>you feel Femanon's weight shift as she kisses Gilda deeply and you feel both of them start to shift off of you to stand up beside the table
>opening your eyes to look at them as you feel Femanon pick you up and bring you back to the couch
>she wraps her arms around you and participates in silent after sex cuddles
>unsure of what to do you return the hug and nuzzle your cheek against hers feeling tired after having fucked three women in one day
>gilda scoffs before joining you two on the couch and pats your head
"I've had better women eat my cunt but I've also had worse men than you eat it, pipsqueak.
>she pinches your cheek again
"You still owe me a ride on that cock at some point though."
>she scoots closer to you two, her bare toned body rubbing skin to skin against your side, and puts her arm over your shoulders onto femanon's closest shoulder
>she leans her head on her shoulder almost touching yours with her eyes closed
>>
>>25586911
Bomb for more sombra from last thread.
>>
>>25587756
>both gilda's and Femanon's breathing creating a calming rhythmic ambiance as you grow more tired
>a shower can wait you were fucking beat and needed to rest
>you hug Femanon tighter and lean your head against on her average sized 34DD boobs and close your eyes letting out a sigh of contentment
>there is something to be said about after sex cuddles
>soon you find yourself the warm embrace of sleep along with Gil and Femanon on the couch

>rewind the day
>you are a simple student wandering the halls of CHS
>your appearance was that of an average teenage girl
>you are, however, anything but an average teenage girl
>on top of inexplicably being a massive Beetles fangirl despite being a few generations too late, you, much like that high and mighty girl that transferred from Chrystal Prep, are a child prodigy
>only you weren't obsessed with magic, that force that caused nothing but trouble, you were obsessed with the human mind
>and you recently made an amazing discovery after four tireless years of work
>a particular sound lower than the human range emitted in a certain way can alter a person's brain functions leading them susceptible to forced changes
>these changes seemed to apply exclusively to the ethos, forcing anything someone says as being from an authority on the matter and perfectly ethical but having no effect on the logos and pathos which must be convinced separately the traditional way
>you were currently raging a war within yourself if you should use this knowledge to force the world into what you believe to be a better more equitable place or simply "convince" them of the self evident truths with your simple words
>the side for it was winning but just needed a small push against your still existent, if anorexic, ethics
>you hear some kid named anon get stopped by principal Celestia for wearing his hood and turn so she doesn't see you listening to the Beetles
>your mind has now a logical push to make the world in your image
>Starlight Glimmer's
>>
>>25588459
I don't know if I can upload something before monday.
that said, Sombra confirmed for knowing MC spells in show. I am so happy.
>>
I didn't know we had one of these
>>
>>25591112
We have a general for fucking everything nowadays.
>>
>>25589778
Well the whole door thing could be considered control if they didn't just stand there and walked around doing stuff convinced what they saw was real.
>>
File: 1440642030795.jpg (334 KB, 500x1424) Image search: [Google]
1440642030795.jpg
334 KB, 500x1424
page 9 bamp
>>
>>25589778
take your time
>>
>>25589778
>Sombra confirmed for knowing MC spells in show
ur a prophetAnon
>>
>>25595673
That poor toaster.
It was so innocent and pure.
RIP in pieces toaster innocence.
>>
>>25594848
Have you seen the season 5 finale? In an alternate timeline where Sombra takes over, the guy uses brainwashing helmets to turn ponies into soldiers out of Warhammer.
>>
File: Starlight Glimmer.png (20 KB, 586x644) Image search: [Google]
Starlight Glimmer.png
20 KB, 586x644
>>25589095
>rape, murder, racism, bullying, the income disparity, and hundreds of other things
>all the things that lead to inequality and a lack of harmony between people
>all could be annihilated by your authority and objectively better morality
>it would be a utopia free from discontent and animosity
>you have never heard of this sound's effects being discovered before
>this means no one but you has the power to do this
>the evil actions and inequalities that humans face from other humans will never be eradicated without someone above them with authority dictating their actions and ethics
>after all it is the most basic of all events in group psychology
>if someone points a gun at ten people and shoot one to death and tell the rest to march to a cliff, they will happily march without even attempting to save themselves
>you need to be the one with the gun from now on, but instead of leading them to the cliff you will lead them to the oasis of equality and happiness
>the world would be a much better place for everyone without the immoral actions of everyone but you
>you have to do this
>using this knowledge to save people from the failings of humanity is the right thing to do because not doing anything will only cause things to get worse and worse, never better
>it will be for the greater good
>you are the only one who can change this world
>you will reach out and offer the blinded world your hand for them to grab to be lead to prosperity
>the logic was all clear and self-evident to you in that instant with the same certainty of grass being green
>>
>>25586911
>Putting high heels on hindhooves rather than the front hooves
Why?
>>
>>25598515
Why would you put them on the front hooves?
I mean, isn't the entire point of high heels is to force the ass up?
>>
>>25598573
But ponies wear their shoes on the forehoove according to the show.
>>
>>25598601
What purpose would putting high heels on the front hooves serve?
>>
>>25598468
For those who want lewd, Starlight Glimmer will eventually masturbate while imagining a mind control fantasy with a certain male.
>>
>>25598803
I'm just going by what the show did.
>>
>>25598803
what purpose have shoes on hooves anyway?
>>
File: cassie1.jpg (405 KB, 390x600) Image search: [Google]
cassie1.jpg
405 KB, 390x600
bump
>>
File: 2840196310213.png (242 KB, 486x599) Image search: [Google]
2840196310213.png
242 KB, 486x599
>>25600164
Couldn't resist
Also keep the thread alive, the other guy won't be able to update before tomorrow in the evening if I remember correctly
>>
File: cassie2.jpg (329 KB, 390x600) Image search: [Google]
cassie2.jpg
329 KB, 390x600
>>25600164
>>
bump for sombra and starlight
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.